The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-16-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
While the recap episode is intended to bring viewers who missed the first half of the season up to speed and to position the finale for the May Sweeps, it usually provides some new footage and additional insight into the characters.

In the past the recap was used to show Frank talking to the elephants, Ghandia as the "Diva", etc...

What are the clues hidden in the editing that we should look for?

Should a face time spike for Heidi or Alex be considered a clue that they are going soon?

Character redemption for Heidi?

Insights into whether Matt is clueless or very clever?

Clues about the alliances of Butch and Christy...do they exist?

What else?

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Brownroach 04-16-03 1
 RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Ra_8secs 04-16-03 2
 RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... janisella 04-16-03 3
 RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Boilermaker 04-17-03 4
   RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Loree 04-17-03 5
   RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Devious Weasel 04-17-03 6
   RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Brownroach 04-17-03 7
       RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Loree 04-17-03 8
           RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Brownroach 04-17-03 9
 RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... DoodleBug 04-17-03 10
   RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Loree 04-17-03 11
   RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... dabo 04-17-03 12
 So far in the recrap... Loree 04-17-03 13
   RE: So far in the recrap... Loree 04-17-03 14
       RE: So far in the recrap... Draco Malfoy 04-18-03 23
       RE: So far in the recrap... Devious Weasel 04-18-03 27
 Recrap: is MATT in the amazon? FSUGUY 04-17-03 15
 RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... blacknwhitedog 04-17-03 16
   RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... samiam 04-17-03 20
 RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... moonbaby 04-17-03 17
   RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Peteycat 04-17-03 18
       RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... I_AM_HE 04-17-03 19
           RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... dabo 04-17-03 22
               RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... ElroyJetson 04-18-03 26
   RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... samiam 04-17-03 21
       RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... VerucaSalt 04-18-03 24
 Animal imagery? Connie E 04-18-03 25
   RE: Animal imagery/ also Rob/Alex R... amylynne321 04-18-03 29
 Answers to Krautboy's Questions GuessItRains 04-18-03 28
   RE: Answers to Krautboy's Questions managerr 04-18-03 30
   Alex's Face Time Krautboy 04-18-03 31
       RE: Alex's Face Time GuessItRains 04-18-03 35
 RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Chez 04-18-03 32
   RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... GuessItRains 04-18-03 33
       RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Devious Weasel 04-18-03 34
 RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look... Solitaire 04-18-03 36
 One Mystery Solved ivoryElephant 04-19-03 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
I hadn't even noticed any teasers for the recrap, but this is up on the CBS website now:

AND DON'T MISS A SPECIAL SURVIVOR: AMAZON REDUX ON THURSDAY, APRIL 17.

Relive unforgettable moments and watch never-before-seen footage: Jeanne vows vengeance in JoAnna's honor and whips up a little culinary surprise of grubs and worms for her unsuspecting tribemates, who think they've been handed a feast. Rob spends some intimate time with Heidi, and a night prowler has the Survivors fearing for their lives!

I wonder when Rob's intimate time with Heidi occurs. It has to be since the merge; will it be from the three days of Ep 9? He mentioned in the Alex conversation in MarkoPolo's thread that he had "worked it all out with Heidi" when they were discussing who to boot.

I will definitely be watching for Alex face-time. We may see more about his relationships and strategy with Heidi and Jenna if he is going to be booted next.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-16-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
You bring up some good pints, Krautboy ... Lowenbrau

, I've the duty shift to write the recrap summary. been working on some ideas in conjuction with my roving reporter SunnyBunny.

If memory serves me (and it probably doesn't), the recap show doesn't really give us "new" insights into the characters, it just expands a bit and fills some holes.

The face time spike issue has always been a solid predictor in my mind. I haven't really perused or studied the spoiler info all that much this season, but I have a sense that Christy, Jenna, Matthew, Butch make it to F4. I think Alex will be offed next week as Rob twists out of the lazy alliance.

Heidi character redemption? Well, first, you have to have a character. Maybe she can pull one out of the fire. But I don't think Heidi goes to soon, because Jenna is actually playing smart and will drag her along.

I think Matthew is genuinely geuine. He's a restaurant designer, right? I believe that he envisions a design for survivor survival, and is playing it. Classic butt-of-the-joke, not under the radar, but totally inoffensive, and therefore no threat to anyone. That's why all the power players are getting voted off. Meanwhile, Matt's gone fishin'. Same as Butch.

enough, got to get back to work

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Tina from S2 said if you want to see where the real alliances are, watch who sits together at meals and just hanging out. If we get to see any footage of the tribe just hanging around, it might be a good idea to watch for "friendly" body language or proximity.

Actually, my 11 year old is hoping to re-watch some old episodes for those kinds of hints (he's a fan of MB's "story telling" but wants to figure out what really happened).

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
I am expecting to see evidence that Butch is actually in the Amazon.

Anyways... I expect to see nothing. I think the Recraps are a waste of time and an opportunity for CBS to get good ratings by not spending a single dime.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
And they give extra screen time to the first bootees. Most of us hardly remember Ryan. MB wants us to realize who these people are at the reunion show.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
"I am expecting to see evidence that Butch is actually in the Amazon."

There isn't enough footage in the world to prove that...

04-17-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
If I remember correctly, the only thing we learned from the S5 recrap was that Clay enjoyed looking at Erin's butt.

04-17-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Don't forget we got to see Ted taking all those pretend photos of Ghandia while she posed for him. Ugh!

04-17-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-03 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

Oh that's right.. Fun!

I'm expecting it to be a dud if the most memorable incident they can hype centers around Jeanne, of all people. I mean, she's just not someone I'm really interested in finding out any more about.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
They did mention something about Christy teaching members of the tribe sign language. Maybe we will see who her "alliance" is or that she really made some close relationships out there. It's probably Deena though, and she's gone....

04-17-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Maybe they will show Dave and Christy doing this swing dancing we heard about but never saw.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
We should look for any signs of Christy having interacted any with Jenna and Heidi since the merge to Jacare. Bonds of friendship, slights, character flaws and so on could help sussing out the final vote. Is Deena so anti-man/pro-woman that she would vote for a woman who betrayed her rather than a man? How did Matt's MacGyvered sneakers turn out? How do the players feel about challenge winners?

04-17-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
13. "So far in the recrap..."
I am reminded why Joanna annoyed everyone. Her howling...

04-17-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: So far in the recrap..."
Rob says Heidi is wearing a retainer everyday. WOW! It was worth watching just to find this out. LOL!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-03, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: So far in the recrap..."
It does explain that odd problem she has with "s"'s tho, which has been bugging my wife and I since Ep. 1.

"We then happily fart all day in celebration." -Buggy

04-18-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: So far in the recrap..."
Anybody else catch Heidi, when talking about the vote that tossed Jeanne out, say that she (Heidi) was caught between a rock and a hard stone? Mrs. Weasel and I had a good laugh about that one...

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-17-03, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Recrap: is MATT in the amazon?"
20 words I saw from him. first one 40+ minutes into it.

3 scenes: first 2 with 10 words , last one with bugs.

Anybody notice this?

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
It seems to me the most prominent of the remaining survivors featured in the recrap episode was Christy. But she doesn't need redemption to her story line right?

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
No, but she sure did get a spike in face time, didn't she? It was like watching the Christy show!

Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. - Hemingway

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Why did I watch this again? I must have forgotten these recraps are a big waste of time! However, I did enjoy "Gene"'s dirty little manioc secret recipe. She must have been pretty po'd to do something as gross as that!

Peteycat 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peteycat Click to send private message to Peteycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Moonbaby, that was so funny. I can't believe she did that! Wondering if they got sick from it?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
lol, only worthwhile part of the recrap!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Mean Jeanne's Maniac Meatballs:
allow a pot of grain to rot in the sun for a few days (adding some moisture assists in this), remove lid every so often to attract flies.
when maggots start to appear, roll mixture into meatball size lumps and fry in fish pan.
(serves five)

Alex was not in the show much, nothing about the psycho Matteo stuff, Deena appeared to appreciate that she was beaten in the game by her own mistake.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Don't forget the cup of bitterness, a dash of revenge, and a smidgen of psychosis!

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Note to self: when going to Jeanne's for dinner, make sure she's eating what she served me.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-18-03, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
Maybe I just looked at all the recaps differently but ever since S1 with highlight shows, all they did for me is show some scenes that may be funny or what have you. With the exception of MB showing us VEE actually strategized, I never really got much out of the recap episodes. They pretty much just solidifed what I knew already.

If you watch the recap and see a Survivor acting in a way you NEVER saw before, there is the key but a lot of people tend to watch it and think ooohhh they didn't show so and so at all, are they "hiding" him/her. IMO, there isn't anything to show, period.

Christy I can completely understand why they showed her more. Perhaps due to her impairment and the "extra" things with it, MB may have had to cut a lot of it as it wouldnt' "flow" with the show due to the nature of the game so showing us more of her in the recap is probably more of MB giving her her "dues" so to speak since the format of the show may have prevented from overtly focusing on her impairment.

I don't think he is hiding anyone or red herring us with the recap. The recap to me is more like show the scenes that didn't "fit" with the format but they would have made interesting tv. Ted snapping GDiva's pictures for example. We know they had a flirty relationship so he just emphasized it for us, that kind of thing.

Maybe I've gotten cynical, who knows.

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-03, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Animal imagery?"
I know this has been discussed before re:S6, but I'm too busy to go back and find the thread. I am interested though, in how you spoilers analyze the animal imagery on the show, and it appeared to me we saw quite a few wildlife shots that seemed strategically placed last night. I watch while also watching a five-year old and and a five-month old, so, believe me, I don't catch everything, and I have these late 60's LSD flashbacks to deal with, but did we see a few shots of a SEAL last night? In the Amazon?

Since the outcome is pretty much a foregone conclusion, I would be interested in hearing how everyone/anyone is analyzing the editing of the animal shots in the recap as well as future episodes.

Thanks!

amylynne321 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amylynne321 Click to send private message to amylynne321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Animal imagery/ also Rob/Alex Relationship"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-03 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

The seal is an otter. (Sounds like spy talk- "The Seal is an Otter and the blue dog barks at midnight." I wonder if Matt ever says that...)

I also noticed that last night EPM seemed to be "reminding" us that Alex is no friend of Rob's.

Rob flat out says early in the series that Alex has it out for him. Also, a couple of other places we heard Rob express insecure feelings because Alex was around calling the shots.

I was specifically watching for Rob/Alex information, and I picked up what seemed to be a bunch.

Oh, also...we saw Heidi AGAIN saying that she, Jenna and Alex were the "original alliance" when explaining why she and Jenna turned on Deena. It was prominent in the last episode, and also prominent in this episode. Going by "revealed alliances always fail" theory, this seems like it's doomed.

Did anybody else notice ???

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Answers to Krautboy's Questions"
Should a face time spike for Heidi or Alex be considered a clue that they are going soon?

Well we got a bit of a spike for Heidi, but very little of Alex other than the 2 things MB almost had to show: his relationship with Shawna and Deena's plot to oust him. Rob got a lot of time, but I wouldn't really call it a spike since he's always been heavily featured. And Christy got the biggest spike of all.

Character redemption for Heidi?

Maybe a little. She was featured quite a bit, but I think if anything we are being laid a bit of groundwork for her "sour grapes" when Rob turns on her alliance by booting Alex (and then her).

Insights into whether Matt is clueless or very clever?

You must be mistaken Krautboy. After watching the ReCrap I am firmly convinced there is no castaway named Matt. Ryan and Janet got more face time than he did. Other than the fact that he seems to fish all the time, I don't think anybody who watched for the first time last night would have any clue that Matt was anything other than boring.

Clues about the alliances of Butch and Christy...do they exist?

Butch was barely on the show. If anything, I think the fact that Christy was teaching sign language and interacting with all of Tambaqui (including Heidi) shows there may be even less of a relationship between Butch and Christy than we thought. The two may team up as alliance misfits to save themselves for a few episodes, but there certainly is know Neleh/Paschal bond here.

What else?

Rob and Christy got a ton of face time, but I kind of expected that. I was a bit surprised by Jenna's face time...she had a lot of confessionals for somebody who really hasn't done much of interest. Still hard to read too much into this, there was very little new and what there was provides little spoiler value.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-18-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Answers to Krautboy's Questions"
This was definitely a Christy focused show. Imho, this episode showed that she really isn't clueless as she appears, but she does have a brain and is thinking about things.

That said, this one the most boring recap ever. The only interesting part was with Jeanne trying to poison and kill her tribemates.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-18-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Alex's Face Time"
"Should a face time spike for Heidi or Alex be considered a clue that they are going soon?

Well we got a bit of a spike for Heidi, but very little of Alex other than the 2 things MB almost had to show: his relationship with Shawna and Deena's plot to oust him. Rob got a lot of time, but I wouldn't really call it a spike since he's always been heavily featured. And Christy got the biggest spike of all."

Knowing what we know about the upcoming boot order it's easy to rationalize any interpretation we want...but I agree with your observations:

Alex was not the focus of the recap. (The editing pattern this season has been to hide the bootee in the episode prior to their departure. The recap can be considered that episode for Alex)

Heidi, Rob and Christy received the most face time in the recap. (They are apparently ther next three boots, after Alex, so it makes sense to develop them as characters in the recap)

Matt and Butch were still hidden. (They will be developed over the next several episodes as the misfits unite to take control of the game leading to the finale....

Knowing what we know, it all seems to make sense.

Krautboy

04-18-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Alex's Face Time"
Completely agree Krautboy. The Alex drop fits the pattern very while as does the spike for Heidi. We should have predicted it.

My only quibble is that I think the lack of face time for Butch ("Ooh, I got bit by a fish") is probably because he is striving so hard not to say or do anything that will embarrass his kids back in downstate Illinois that he is almost as boring as Zzzzzoe ("Ooh, I'm making shell necklaces.").

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-18-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
In the previews for next week, I thought I saw a glimpse of the TC -- I'm pretty sure I saw the jury consisting of Dave and Deena. I think there was a flash just before this of the remaining survivors. If anyone can get a vidcap of this, maybe it could show the immunity necklace?

04-18-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
33. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
I freeze-framed it, but haven't posted it because the TC was clearly from last episode. Matt had the IC necklace, and there was a big gap in the front row where Deena had been sitting. No spoilers there.

04-18-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
34. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
I think it was a mix of both - at one point you could clearly see Deena and Dave on the jury, at the next it was just Dave (dressed differently than in the first shot).

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: ReCrap Episode: What do we look for?"
The scenes I found most interesting were the ones where Rob worries that his butt might be on the line after Daniel leaves. I think it shows that Rob is paying attention to the relationships among his tribemates and has a good self-awareness of where he stands within an alliance. I think these scenes are a good set up for Rob realizing he's the low man on the totem pole in his current alliance and jumping ship next episode.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-19-03, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "One Mystery Solved"
Now that we saw how they got the Pineapple it solves the mystery discussed in this thread http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3570.shtml

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •