LAST EDITED ON 03-16-09 AT 01:00 PM (EST)
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-09 AT 07:20 AM (EST)
That Thong Th-Thong Thong Thong!
This week, teams continued to travel through Siberia. They wound up bunched up on the same train and the cream of the crop rose to the top while the bumbling blondes fell to the back again. The detour was a choice between - Russian Bride - go to an apartment, find a bride, drive her to the church, get your picture taken, or - Russian snowplow - each team member has to drive a snowplow along a designated course. 4 teams chose to drive the plow, while 3 chose to find the bride. Next, it was off to the roadblock, run in your skivvies 1.4 miles to the next pit stop.
As I was looking at last week's rankings, by my sidekick kid-stat-flash, I noticed you guys were slipping this week. We only had 23 lists!!! Come on! You can beat that, right? It doesn't matter if you've posted before or not. Join in! ...and if you've posted before, make sure to come back each week.
Rank. Names (last week's rank)
1. Tammy/Victor (2) They move back into first on my list because 1 - they know this is not a game where alliances matter and 2 - they made Margie and Luke mad!
2. Mel/Mike (1) These two are having the most fun of anyone and are totally appreciating their experiences. Most of my favorite TAR teams ever are the ones with this kind of attitude.
3. Mark/Michael (5) They are also having fun along the way. Last week was a misstep, this week they got back in the middle of things.
4. Cara/Jaime (3) They slip a bit this week. They got a bit annoying in this episode. I don't like whiners... and Cara stopped racing and started walking? Way to give away second place.
5. Kisha/Jen (4) I am not liking them much, but they are not as bad the my bottom two. I could take them or leave them. It was funny when Jen told us she doesn't wear underwear. Good thing she had some in her pack! Ohterwise, she may have had to run commando!
6. Margie/Luke (6) IT'S A RACE!!! That's what you guys said last week when you used the u-turn! Who do you think you are to change the rules to your own advantage? Hypocrits! You came in first anyway, so STFU!
7. Christie/Jodi (7) Last week was a fluke! They sure got lucky with that flight, but put them on a train in with the rest of the pack and they prove they are still stupid! I think they needed chains on their wheelie luggage to get through the snow.
OK! Your turn!!!
Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.
LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THE RTVW SPREAD POOL!!! <--- *click* on over to the OT sports forum!> TOO LATE! Better luck next year!]