The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-10-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
For the next new episode, not the recrap. Woo-hoo!

{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor, the alliance of four flaunts their power.

{Alex} Jenna and Heidi, Rob and I, have the luxury of doing a little less work...

{Alex} ...we hold a majority and the other three know it.

{Butch} That's just ridiculous.

{Jeff Probst} And an emotional event leads to tears.

{Jenna} I'm sorry.

{Heidi} When she started crying, I started crying, because I was so happy for her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps Bungler 04-10-03 1
   Since they are sitting in two rows.... IceCat 04-10-03 5
       RE: Since they are sitting in two r... dajaki 04-11-03 14
   Which Episode Is it? LilNik8 04-14-03 30
       RE: Which Episode Is it? dabo 04-15-03 31
 RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps smiles 04-10-03 2
 RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps DeadInTheWater 04-10-03 3
   RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps djandy 04-10-03 6
   RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps LilNik8 04-10-03 8
   Alex's shirt OBX 04-12-03 15
 Boot Order? LilNik8 04-10-03 4
   If Mat does finish second... OBX 04-12-03 16
   RE: Boot Order? PrettyInPink 04-12-03 17
 RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps Lisapooh 04-10-03 7
   RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps peepingtom 04-11-03 9
 RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps wendyp 04-11-03 10
   RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps jkokoj 04-11-03 11
 RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps Bbear 04-11-03 12
   Thanks BBear jkokoj 04-11-03 13
       RE: Thanks BBear dabo 04-12-03 18
           "RE: Thanks BBear" rockluver 04-13-03 19
 RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps jcalvin22 04-13-03 20
   RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps Witless 04-13-03 21
       RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps Kiki The Kat 04-14-03 28
   RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps chillinmcmillan 04-20-03 33
       RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps Boilermaker 04-21-03 35
 Questions regarding Heidi's pic PepeLePew13 04-14-03 22
   RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic Krautboy 04-14-03 23
   RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic techie 04-14-03 24
       RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic Krendie 04-14-03 25
           RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic PrettyInPink 04-14-03 26
       RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic Ra_8secs 04-20-03 32
           RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic SaphireLady 04-21-03 34
   RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic beckyishere 04-14-03 27
 OFG Theory Krautboy 04-14-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-10-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Looks like Family Videos for RC. BTW, that's Rob's head just below Jenna's elbow in #8.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-03, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Since they are sitting in two rows..."
... this is probably not the competition yet. Maybe Jenna gets some good news in the little video teasers that they give just prior to the competition. She starts to cry and the Heidi joins in with a sympathy bawl.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-11-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Since they are sitting in two rows..."
Didn't I hear somewhere that Jenna's mom was fighting cancer at the time? The good news is probably that it's in remission or surgery got it all.

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Which Episode Is it?"
Maybe Im just the stupid one, but they showed these vid caps after Thursday's show, yet all they've been advertising on CBS is our "favorite" reCRAP episode. So which one is it? Or is it both which has never been done yet?

Nicole
GO HEELS!
GOD BLESS ROY WILLIAMS--We're goin to the tourney in '04!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Which Episode Is it?"
I'm expecting the recrap to air the 17th and ep 10 to air the 24th. It's unlikely that they would knock any episodes out of the May sweeps.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler!

Well Heidi's knee looks fine.

I would guess that Jenna and Heidi's emotional experience is some form of contact with a family member. So, I would speculate that Jenna wins the family RC. I remember Joanna mentioning in an interview that Jenna is concerned about her mother. Perhaps her mother is the one that she sees in the reward?

DeadInTheWater 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

Click to EMail DeadInTheWater Click to send private message to DeadInTheWater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Heidi is wearing Alex's shirt in #9....I don't remember ever seeing that before.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-10-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Good catch. Solidifies that they're in an alliance.

04-10-03, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
>Heidi is wearing Alex's shirt in
>#9....I don't remember ever seeing
>that before.

Isn't there something big supposed to happen with Heidi again? You think she hooks up with Alex now? Maybe that's why she's wearing his shirt.

Nicole
Go Heels!

OBX 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-12-03, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OBX Click to send private message to OBX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Alex's shirt"
and just when i thought i finally saw something first!!! )

4. "Boot Order?"
Thanks Bungler for the caps! You're always fast.

Look at Cap 1. This is purely speculation, but could they be laying in the that they will be booted? Supposedly Heidi is supposed to make it to the Final 6 but if somehow her knee blows up and she leaves, Rob would be next if Matt can somehow convince Alex that he's playing them. Alex has Jenna so they can all combine to vote off Rob.

As it looks right now though, Rob is def. on the outside of the "alliance" because he basically gave himself away this episode. He told them how he's playing Matt like a puppet and they may get suspicious.

The Reward Challenge looks to be videos from home and Jenna looks to win it with possibly Heidi in second, but not necessarily. Yet, it doesn't matter who's second.

Butch has obviously caught on and he's going to have to convince Matt that he's not as safe as he thinks he is. What's funny about tonight is that Matt truly thinks he's safe...he said so at TC. So Butch needs to rally Matt and Christy and pray.

Nicole
Go Heels!

OBX 37 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-03, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OBX Click to send private message to OBX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "If Mat does finish second..."
it will be funny that rob thought he had control of mat and mat wins big money and rob goes out empty handed.

PrettyInPink 85 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyInPink Click to send private message to PrettyInPink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Boot Order?"
<<As it looks right now though, Rob is def. on the outside of the "alliance" because he basically gave himself away this episode. He told them how he's playing Matt like a puppet and they may get suspicious.>>

I agree - I don't see how they could ultimately trust Rob when he comes back swaggering and bragging how he played Matt and Butch. The other three have got to be smart enough to think, "Okay, what's he *really* saying about us?" I think Rob could be revealing his cards too much, which has got to lead to his boot soon.

"What about prom, Blane?"

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Jenna's clothes, buff placement and hair are the same in these challenge pictures as they were in her confessional tonight.

peepingtom 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-03, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peepingtom Click to send private message to peepingtom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-03 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

nevermind sorry

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-11-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler!

Well we now see the I will go topless to save me or another player. The first pic heidi looks scary!

Tear should be the family video or family there.

Butch is going ot talk to Matt and christy. ALex is getting too cocky and will be one of the targets. The question is who switches, heidi or Rob?

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-11-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Good question Wendy. I think Rob will switch. Rob has to know that he will be on the outside of the 4 person alliance with H/J/A.

Rob, so far, has really got Matt in his pocket. It would be in his best interest to get rid of Alex.

Bbear 601 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bbear Click to send private message to Bbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Coming out of lurkdom to say...

Great caps as usual Bungler (and since I didn't get my VCR set right last night and missed the WHOLE Show.. much needed).. however the CBS website is now showing a completely different version of "next Episode" and states that April 17 is the recrap episode and the video is showing that as well. (I went to catch up on what I missed, although as usual the East Coast thread was much more informative and fun than the CBS site!) Also clues for "next episode" say the following....

"In a SURVIVOR tradition, the castaways bid on much-desired items of food. But when letters from home are thrown into the auction, emotions run high and a fierce bidding war breaks out, leading some to exuberance and others to tears.

Particularly good news from home makes one Survivor giddy with excitement and leads to a morale boost.

Beaming with power, the alliance of Alex, Rob, Jenna and Heidi take it easy while the others toil in the hopes of saving themselves.

A Survivor promises to vote against a trusted ally, sending the wounded friend into a flutter"

Did they run the wrong clip last night after the show or was it just an early gift from MB?

going back to lurking....

bbear

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-11-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Thanks BBear"
Those are interesting tidbits.

"In a SURVIVOR tradition, the castaways bid on much-desired items of food. But when letters from home are thrown into the auction, emotions run high and a fierce bidding war breaks out, leading some to exuberance and others to tears." JENNA AND HEIDI IN THE ABOVE CAPS

"A Survivor promises to vote against a trusted ally, sending the wounded friend into a flutter." AGAIN JENNA AND HEIDI

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thanks BBear"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-03 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

Alex and Rob (and Deena as well for that matter) have all mentioned the need to break up Jenna and Heidi (see Markopolo's Platinum thread), and as noted Heidi is currently wounded (though I think that may refer to the emotional wound of being betrayed). Should Alex/Rob decide to target Heidi for a sympathy vote-off (for medical reasons) that would not only shatter their alliance, they would be left three (misfits) against three (or two and one pissed-off loner) in the next round, so it really doesn't make sense game-wise. So, let's speculate each player, who would it be they would betray?

Christy --> no one
Butch --> Matt
Matt --> Rob
Rob --> Heidi, Alex
Alex --> Heidi, Rob
Jenna --> Heidi, Alex
Heidi --> Jenna, Alex

Note: I don't think anyone really trusts Rob at this point except Matt (who is being played). The most likely situation, as I see it, would be Rob trying to target Heidi or Alex. Jenna seems to be successfully playing the sympathy card to advance in the game, but if the reward brings her good news that could change (despite the fact that only moulah would wipe out the medical bills).

ARRRRRRR!!!!

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. ""RE: Thanks BBear""
Great thinking Dabo.

i Yo quiero rock-music !

jcalvin22 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-13-03, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jcalvin22 Click to send private message to jcalvin22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
...Just a thought on what the challenges are for this episode and some opinions on who will win them...

...Just like in Survivor 3: africa...in episode 10 ..they had an auction for food and I think we are going to get the same thing here this week except w/ letters or video from home tossed into the auction... no real individual winner...as long as you dont accidently buy the mystery bug or whatnot...

..in the same episode as the auction they had the Q and A immunity challege..where i think this weeks title comes from...old jiffy tells a little story and you gotta run around answering question and the like...punished for getting one wrong..getting a key or just moving on if you get it right...the question of the day is who is gonna win it?...butch in my best guess has the best smarts to win it but i dont know about his speed to get around...now maybe im wrong here but i do think that jenna is force to be reckoned w/ at this event...i think the editing does not due her justice...she is going to college to be a vet i think..not an easy thing..they are doctors after all...I think she'll do great at this event because she'll be able to retain the material and also is athletic enough to get around fast...

...open to thoughts on if you think this is even what the challenge will be and who will win it...

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
Jenna is a junior at U of Pittsburgh, majoring in zoology, which is a bit different from being in vet school. Getting into veterinary school is harder than getting into most med schools, so if she does make it, hey, I'm impressed. But a junior majoring in zoology? Not bad at all, but not nearly as impressive.

Kiki The Kat 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kiki%20The%20Kat Click to send private message to Kiki%20The%20Kat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-03 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

"Jenna is a junior at U of Pittsburgh, majoring in zoology,
which is a bit different from being in vet school. Getting into veterinary school is harder than getting into most med schools, so if she does make it, hey, I'm impressed. But a junior majoring in zoology? Not bad at all, but not nearly as impressive."

Yeah, not nearly as impressive-- especially because Pitt doesn't even have a major in zoology. Or a Zoology department. Or a class in zoology.

Kiki (University of Pittsburgh 1992 alum)

Edited to add that maybe she can take this class instead:

BIOSC 1240 HUMAN SKELETAL ANALYSIS

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
remember they still have to do the I/C with their family members helping them out, when the winner gets to have their family member stay a night in the camp, and don't forget they usually tease the survivors with a visit from their family and then give them the realy thing. I think this happens next episode May 1st

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Ep 10 Preview (Thur) Vidcaps"
The family scenario has changed every time. It has been the video, sleepover, being a tribemember for a day, etc. We cannot assume that if they have the family videos that they will also have a face to face family member visit.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Questions regarding Heidi's pic"

Ok this picture has been bugging me for some time now. Her face seems to be too clear and too full to be from Ep.10 or any in the near future. She's appeared rather gaunt and with sunken cheeks in most of the other vidcaps (see the first one in Bungler's original post and the ones of her weeping/hugging Jenna for comparison) plus in the past few episodes we've seen her with red acne marks all over and her eyes have been more Lord-of-the-Rings Elvish-like. I agree that we haven't seen her wearing Alex's shirt for all I know in the past, but...

Also, what's that on her thumb? Have we seen that before?

Opinions, anyone?

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-14-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-03 AT 09:21 AM (EST)

Great catch Pepe!

First her wounded knee. now her wounded thumb...I'd say you've identified our "wounded friend".

Krautboy

techie 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techie Click to send private message to techie Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-03 AT 09:58 AM (EST)

i have to agree with you Pepe, she looks way to healthy for this to be new footage. however, if this were earlier in the season, why didn't we see the wrapped thumb before? despite the healthy look to her, this has to be current footage. i can't see that the thumb injury could have slipped by without anyone noticing.

it seems that heidi is going to be getting alot of facetime in this episode. my question is, how well does this fit in with her getting booted in the 11th episode?

-- of all the things i've lost... i miss my mind the most

Krendie 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krendie Click to send private message to Krendie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic"
I was sure that there was a clip in one of the earlier episodes (before merge) where Heidi had a bandage on her hand (thumb?). If I recall correctly she was either fishing or paddling a boat. Does anyone else remember this clip? I was sure that someone had mentioned it...maybe in the East Coast Spoiler thread?

PrettyInPink 85 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyInPink Click to send private message to PrettyInPink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic"
It's a great catch, Pepe, but the only thing that doesn't add up is that she's wearing the merge buff. And I remember on the episode where they merged, she never looked more emaciated and terrible. But you're right, she looks much more full-faced here. Something is really not adding up, but you've absolutely spotted something odd going on!

"What about prom, Blane?"

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic"
It fits in very well, techie.

Classic face time spike before the show they get booted on.

Did you notice how Matthew and Jenna had very very little during the recrap episode?

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-21-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic"
Jenna did have face time. She had the time with Dave, in fact she had alot of face time. Not as much as Christy but definitely face time. Mathew had face tmie too. When he was speaking Mandarin to Daniel, etc............His chat with Deena

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

beckyishere 14 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckyishere Click to send private message to beckyishere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Questions regarding Heidi's pic"
Could she be holding something from the RC? Looks to me like she is holding something on a stick between her thumb and middle finger, with her pointer finger out. Mabie a popsickle? Becky

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-14-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "OFG Theory"

This picture of Alex supports the speculation that he is next to go, according to the OFG Theory...

Rob, on the other hand, is not featured in the previews and therefore safe, according to the theory.

Not infallible, just a little more support, to the logic that points to Alex...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •