The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Even if ChillOne F4 is to be believed . . . ."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Even if ChillOne F4 is to be believed . . . ."
Are we sure the "well-built male" isn't Alex? There isn't really a well-built male left in the game, imo. There are two young skinny guys left.

Alex is the most likely of the players left to go on an immunity run.

Even if Matthew would be a good choice to take to the Final 2, do these people really want to hang around with him until then?

Just throwing some alternative ideas out there. I can't seem to wrap my mind around the idea of Matthew making the Final 2 (but then I never imagined Vee would win Marquesas either).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Even if ChillOne F4 is to be be... jeffho84 04-10-03 1
 RE: Even if ChillOne F4 is to be be... IslandFever 04-10-03 2
 Alex's Hair isn't parted on the sid... mavsfan 04-11-03 3
 It's not just Chill One... Cathy the Canadian 04-14-03 4
   and then there was Gervase-X janisella 04-15-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jeffho84 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffho84 Click to send private message to jeffho84 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Even if ChillOne F4 is to be believed . . . ."
I'd consider Matt to be rather well built. Though it can be hard to notice because we're all fixated on his creepy skull face.

I agree, Alex would be the most likely to win out the immunities and I think the weaker people (ie. Rob) would see that as a reason to get rid of him asap.

Sometimes you have to take someone along with you for their vote (would anyone actually want to hang around with Sue?), this could be the case for Matthew.

JeffHo84: Delightfully Useless

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Even if ChillOne F4 is to be believed . . . ."
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-03 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

You know, I have been wondering the exact same thing. I remember the person who impressed me most on Episode 1 was Alex with Butch coming in second or so. I'm a little wary of Chill One. But Rob and Heidi are not to be trusted so anything could happen. I don't think they would have shown us their alliance unless it breaks down for some reason.
However, I would like to see Rob join forces with Matt,Christy,and Butch. Then Alex would go. Then Rob next as a backlash. Then Heidi. 4.Jenna 3.Matt 2.Butch 1.Christy. That is C1's final four just in reverse order. I can hope anyway.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Alex's Hair isn't parted on the side"
I believe the CO spoiler said it was a well built male with his hair parted on the side.

I've wondered thru several Episodes if this couldn't be Dave, or Alex or Matt, but Matt's the only one that seems to part his hair on the side.

Unless Alex changes his hair style pretty soon, CO was talking about Matt making the final 4.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "It's not just Chill One..."
There's the other spoiler that's been all over the board, that states that two survivor insiders were caught placing large bets on both Jenna and Matt to win.

Without this additional spoiler, I might have agreed.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "and then there was Gervase-X"
While I agree, a Jenna-Matt final 2 is looking more plausible, don't put it past SeeBS and/or MB to have planted those betters.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •