The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""The Villain of S6 Revisited""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-10-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""The Villain of S6 Revisited""
Rob and Jeanne were both under consideration for this season’s title of “Villain”. Here’s the link to our earlier discussion…

“The Villain of S6”
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3564&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

A recent Radio interview with JP seems to point to Rob as the villain…and the person who is really in charge…

Jeff Probst on KILT-FM -
On Villains: (pause) "I think its all relative. A lot of people think that Rob is emerging as the real villain this year, but some people think he's adorable."

On Power: "Dave's boot really sets up what happens next. Who is really in charge? Is it Deena, or Alex, or Rob, who really thinks he is The Man?"

"Next week we find out who is REALLY in charge. This episode is a really well-balanced, well-produced show about the balance of power. Is Deena overconfident? Its hard to say - she is one of the few people aware of the shift. She is good at assessing, but that doesn't mean that she won't be wrong. Alex is playing a very quiet game and definitely thinks he's in charge."

"This is an interesting time in the show, because there are certain circles . . . people are standing tall with their chests out, and it all comes to a head next week. This is when flying under the radar becomes really risky, but that strategy lends itself to Christy and Butch's personalities."

JP mentions both Deena and Alex, but avoids saying anything about Rob! Hmmm?
This conversation dovetails with the preview that shows Rob saying…

E9 TV preview -
And a power struggle erupts at Jacaré.
Rob: Deena thinks that she's pulling the strings. Alex thinks that he's calling the shots. Who's really calling the shots? Me.

The preview answers the question. Rob is really in charge.

This week Rob will probably emerge as the” Villain of S6”, when he betrays his F3 alliance partner Deena, leading to her dislike for him.

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 JENNA could be the most evil of all Boilermaker 04-10-03 1
   RE: JENNA could be the most evil of... Krautboy 04-10-03 2
       RE: JENNA could be the most evil of... Boilermaker 04-10-03 3
           RE: HEIDI is the most evil of all amylynne321 04-10-03 4
               RE: HEIDI is the most evil of all Krautboy 04-10-03 5
                   RE: HEIDI is the most evil of all amylynne321 04-10-03 8
                       RE: HEIDI is the most evil of all Krautboy 04-10-03 9
 RE: "The Villain of S6 Revisited" samboohoo 04-10-03 6
   RE: "The Villain of S6 Revisited" VerucaSalt 04-10-03 7
       RE: "The Villain of S6 Revisited" Brownroach 04-10-03 10
       Matt samboohoo 04-11-03 11
           RE: Matt Thaibeach 04-11-03 12
               RE: Matt dajaki 04-11-03 13
                   RE: Matt Devious Weasel 04-11-03 14
               Matt - another dog that didn't bark... snoocharoo 04-11-03 15
                   RE: Matt - another dog that didn't ... Devious Weasel 04-11-03 16
               RE: Matt PrettyInPink 04-11-03 18
       RE: "The Villain of S6 Revisited" PrettyInPink 04-11-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "JENNA could be the most evil of all"
I am starting to think that the person really in charge of the game is Jenna. She has Heidi in her hip pocket, has played Rob all season by having influence over him without Rob ever even realizing the potential for her to be more evil than him. The only way Deena goes this week in my opinion is if Jenna goes against her.

I am still sticking by my Alex pick, but when Jiffy Jeff states that we see who is really in charge this week, my heart starts to drop regarding my Alex pick because I don't believe that Jeff would mention this and mean that it is Rob, Alex, or Deena.

04-10-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JENNA could be the most evil of all"
>
>I am still sticking by my
>Alex pick, but when Jiffy
>Jeff states that we see
>who is really in charge
>this week, my heart starts
>to drop regarding my Alex
>pick because I don't believe
>that Jeff would mention this
>and mean that it is
>Rob, Alex, or Deena.

The current CBS Poll asks:
Who is the true leader of Jacaré?

Deena: she's smart 59.19%
Alex: he's strong 8.28%
Rob: he's cunning 32.53%

Total number of votes: 16773

The CBS site mentions the same three...It must be one of them, but the viewing audience has been led to believe it's Deena (59%) when it's really Alex or Rob...regardless Deena is looking vulnerable...

Krautboy

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JENNA could be the most evil of all"
And CBS has never deceived us.

I agree the leaders are probably the three we all have discussed all week adn the villan is almost certainly Rob. But the episode before the recrap is ussually a surprise, and what bigger surprise than to have Jenna be the real reason that Deena or Alex is voted off this week instead of Rob being the reason.

How it could boil down is that A/D/R stick together this week and M/B/C/H/J vote Deena off. And the whole leadership struggle is the ultimate misdirection. And we have a simple reason why we have the final 4 ChillOne has told us of.

Don't want to spend any more time on this as it is not probable - but it is possible. I'm just having last minute jitters on my weekly picks and I started thinking of this possibility.

amylynne321 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amylynne321 Click to send private message to amylynne321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HEIDI is the most evil of all"
Jiffy said so himself- a girl next door with a saber in her back pocket.

She's a backstabber. She's the villian.

04-10-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: HEIDI is the most evil of all"
If she's going to become the villain, she better hurry...she's got this episode and next, and then she's gone.

I think Jeff was just saying Heidi had the potential to be a backstabber; she has the saber in her back pocket ready to use...we'll soon find out if she actually pulls it out or not.

Krautboy

amylynne321 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amylynne321 Click to send private message to amylynne321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HEIDI is the most evil of all"
Heidi already stabbed Jeanne in the back, Dave in the back, and I'm going out on a smallish limb to say that she's gonna stab Deena in the back tonight!!!

04-10-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HEIDI is the most evil of all"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-03 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

You're right AmyLynne, how could I forget...it must be that the "girl next door" smiles when she pulls the sabre from her back pocket...

Why do you suppose Heidi hates Christy post-game. Sounds like more ironic justice coming our way...irony has been a major theme this season, apparently made possible by several villains.

Anyway, thanks for setting me straight...

Krautboy

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "The Villain of S6 Revisited""
Funny, I've never seen Alex as the leader of any tribe. Maybe there's more to his story coming up.

We've certainly seen Deena as the leader. She was appointed, oops I mean initiated, by the girls. She joined the BBB in order to lead and manipulate the younger girls. We also saw her "leading" the new Jabs in the discussion before the merge ("We're a tribe now and we vote them off first."). And interestingly, Deena made that statement knowing (or thinking) that she had Heidi in her corner and probably Christy. Then we saw a discussion with Deena, Jenna and Rob where Deena was saying, "We're the final three." So according to these conversations, Heidi wasn't in Deena's final 3 or her final 5. Last week Jenna called Deena a fat pig.

Rob really hasn't been playing the leader role with the group. The audience has seen his confessionals and his conversations with Deena and with Matt.

I think Rob really could be the leader (for now), and needs to get rid of the strong Deena this week -- with the help of Heidi, Jenna, Matt and Alex. Christy and Butch will probably follow suit strategy wise.

Not sure there is "one" villian this year, but maybe one more so than the others.

Also, while I think that the CO Final Four probably is correct, I still don't truly believe it yet. There has not really been too much this season, even the previews are pretty dry. Is it possible that the ChillOne was a plant and the first four were given (out of order, of course) to throw us off by making us believe him?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-10-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "The Villain of S6 Revisited""
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-03 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

If Rob was really in charge then his shenanigans wouldn't come back and bite him in the arse because they will since he isn't in the final four.

Who's the villian this season - I wouldn't rule out Heidi as what is deemed the villian. That is a very relative term depending upon how a villian is viewed this season.
Who's in charge? Interesting how Matthew described himself as a jaguar, sleek and waiting until it is time to pounce.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "The Villain of S6 Revisited""
"Next week we find out who is REALLY in charge.

>>If Rob was really in charge then his shenanigans wouldn't come back and bite him in the arse because they will since he isn't in the final four.<<

Agree, Veruca, if he means one of Alex, Deena and Rob, we know none of them are going to be around much longer, therefore none are truly in charge, and this is just puffery.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Matt"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-03 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

I don't recall Matt describing himself that way, but I've been wondering if the guy is really that clueless. Maybe he's just playing a really good game. I think he could have beaten Alex last night. He was hitting bullseyes left and right, then suddenly misses? Looks like he took a page out of Rob's "forest ranger" book last night.

*Edited to add that something struck me when Secret Agent Matteo was relaying the messages to Butch last night. I think it's possible that Matt really is being edited to be completely clueless. And we only saw what MB wanted us to see of the conversation from that boot. I think Matt is on to Rob. Next week could be interesting.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-11-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Matt"
I agree! I was actually feeling sorry for Secret Agent Matteo when Rob was making fun of him in front of "the cool kids".

I think in this season of irony, it's going to be Matt who's been playing Rob all along. It's hard to believe that anyone with Matt's background could really be that clueless.

I look forward to Rob's ultimate demise and the look on his face when he realizes he's been (to use Jenna's elegant phrase) "screwed".

If ChillOne is correct - and I still hope to find out he's not! -and the final 2 are Matt and Jenna, please jeebus let Matt win. Go Matt!

Jenna is just abhorrent. All she does is sit around and think she is entitled to everything because she's "cute". Alex lost my vote when he took her on the Cafe reward. And SHE felt screwed by Deena? How, exactly, love? Her only loyalty is to the other clueless inflatable wonder, Heidi - she of the "assets". (LOL, Jiffy's "which one?" went right over her dear, empty little head.)

I fear my hope is in vain. It's likely that in the hyped Battle of the Sexes, set in the Amazon, a woman would have to win. (Even with the alternating Male/Female pattern of winners: Dicque-Tina-Ethan-Vee-Brian, a woman is "due".)

But maybe that will be the ultimate irony in this season of irony - a man triumphs in the Amazon. I can dream can't I?

As a female, I would only be glad about this 'cause I detest 2 of the 3 remaining women. Christy doesn't even seem to be playing the game! Come ON girl, get off your tush and save yourself. But failing that, GO MATT!!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-11-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Matt"
I'm with you on this one, Thaibeach. Matt is an intelligent man and I'm sure that he is setting Rob up. Rob, being Mr. Survivor Strategist, is buying into the Clueless Mateo scam because it strokes his ego.

Regarding F2: I kept going back and forth between Jenna and Mateo. I'm leaning towards Mateo now, only because I think Jenna is a horrible person.

Does anyone know if the jury members get to see anything more than interactions at Tribal Council? Are they present when MB runs through some of the daily footage?

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Matt"
Glad to know I'm not the only one who got the feeling Matt was playing Rob. That thought occurred to me as Matt was talking about throwing the challenge. I'm wondering whether he isn't intentionally playing up the creepy factor, too. If you search the Web for information about him, not just what is on the CBS site, you find a portrait of a person far different from the guy being edited on the show. For one thing, he has a degree in hotel administration from an Ivy League school (Cornell) and the hotel chain he works for is Marriot, where he is the head of the restaurant design group. I doubt he could have gotten that job by being socially clueless.

And, as it's a slow morning at work, I looked up some of the curriculum he would have had to take at Cornell. Typical business school stuff, including some things that look suspiciously like game theory. Hmm. Could Matt be our contestant that is playing a John Nash game?

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Matt - another dog that didn't bark...."
just growled at everyone and let them know to keep their distance.

Rob may be the villian but he is no smooth criminal. He's playing too many ends against the middle, a strategy that is guaranteed to backfire. Rob, you silly fool...you won't even know what hit you.

By this point in the game the Survivors should be thinking END GAME and have their alliances solidly in place. Matt knows a hell of a lot more than he is letting on, for example Matt knew exactly when it was crucial for him to win immunity and when it was crucial to take a dive to point out an alliance (Jenna/Alex). He KNEW that he was slated for disposal but out-foxed the others by letting them THINK they have the power. He's made himself an indespensible part of the dynamic and has an unassumed control by way of providing food. Matt is also in extremely good physical condition which will serve him well from here on out. It will soon be time for the underdog to emerge, watch for an immunity run.

Matt epitomizes the phrase "still waters run deep". He lives inside his own mind and like the puppet master is playing his marionettes to perfection. Rob thinks he's spoon feeding Matt but little does Rob know that his days are numbered and Matt pulls the trigger. But not before self-appointed psuedo don Alex takes a hit. Beautiful Irony!!!!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Matt - another dog that didn't bark...."
Testify, sister!

PrettyInPink 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyInPink Click to send private message to PrettyInPink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Matt"
<<It's hard to believe that anyone with Matt's background could really be that clueless.>>

Agree - this is a guy who's highly educated and has traveled all over the world. He's got all the smarts - I'd like to think he'd be on to Rob very soon. It just mystifies me when he says stuff like how Robb is the only one he really trusts, etc. I do think Matt was sharp enough not to win reward on purpose, because that was just too coincidental. He's hitting bullseyes all over and then misses - totally planned so that he wouldn't be too much of a target at immunity. With his travel background and physical strength, he's got to know he has a good chance to go on an immunity run. My guess is that he took some of the heat off of himself by losing reward on purpose.

I'm thinking next week, alot of them will be wising up to Rob.

"What about prom, Blane?"

PrettyInPink 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyInPink Click to send private message to PrettyInPink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "The Villain of S6 Revisited""
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-03 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

<<If Rob was really in charge then his shenanigans wouldn't come
back and bite him in the arse because they will since he isn't in the final four.>>

Very true, but remember - that didn't stop John Carroll from being the villian of S4 - and he wasn't in the final four either.

Actually, I'm thinking a "Carroll-like" fall may happen to Rob very soon. Alex and Jenna are absoultely on to him (just like Neleh and Pascal), which is all it takes for the "guy in charge" to start having things unravel on him. Just one or two of his "subordinates" to catch on and it's all downhill from there. I'm guessing it starts to happen this coming week, based on what we saw last night. They know he's full of crap, and his very strong alliance partner, Deena, is gone. Rob will be toast SOON.

"What about prom, Blane?"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •