The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The word from other sites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The word from other sites"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-03 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

As other sites post their projections for who will be booted or win challenges, please post them to this thread. This will help to keep things neat and tidy (and people who know me know I like neat and tidy), as well as allow those people who don't care about other sites' picks to avoid them.

And when I say neat and tidy, I don't mean just post the info and run. This is a perfectly appropriate place to discuss the information, and our first site report definitely gives us something worth discussing.

OK?

So, let's move on to our first site report, from TDT.

Basically, it says "Don't know, don't care" and provides a link to Snewser. But this spoiling lexicon does have one interesting point worth pondering.

Edited to add back the title and to highlight some observations that have already been made (that Alex, Rob, and Deena all appear in it).

Spoiling," A Lexicon (for Brad):

Don't you hate it when
Everyone is talking about the bootee,
Even before the show airs?
Needlessly Robbing the show of its mystery and
Awe-inspiring, breathtaking plot twists. Oh, the humanity.

Well, after showing three pictures - Matthew, a mask from last week, and Alex, the poet goes on to say:

In short, don't know, don't care.
If you want the answer, look here.

"Here" is a direct link to Snewser's page.

So, is this indeed a case of I don't know and I don't care? Or has TDT found out that Rob is in fact the one who takes the walk of shame this evening, and is trying to copy Snewser's way of passing along the news? Good question.

And on future weeks, TDT has already filled in Heidi as the week 11 boot at this point, based on Milkshaky's information.

Snewser's scorecard has been updated to include Alex and Deena in the Potential Near-Suckitude category, with Heidi and Rob now in the neutral category. He has also added the ChillOne information to the 4 listed in the Most Likely to Starve section.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The word from other sites Devious Weasel 04-10-03 1
 RE: The word from other sites Q 04-10-03 2
   And one more thing..l. Bebo 04-10-03 3
       RE: And one more thing..l. Q 04-10-03 4
           RE: And one more thing..l. Devious Weasel 04-10-03 5
               RE: And one more thing..l. Bebo 04-10-03 6
               RE: And one more thing..l. Q 04-10-03 7
                   RE: And one more thing..l. jeffho84 04-10-03 8
                       Spoiling the spoilers frisky 04-10-03 9
                           RE: Spoiling the spoilers Q 04-10-03 10
               geez...... OBX 04-10-03 32
 ABT Says.... Bebo 04-10-03 11
 Survivor Phoenix Boilermaker 04-10-03 12
 RE: The word from other sites starshyn99 04-10-03 13
   RE: The word from other sites Bebo 04-10-03 14
       RE: The word from other sites Devious Weasel 04-10-03 15
           Where is Snewster?? smiles 04-10-03 16
               Snewser's pick TheYellowDart18 04-10-03 17
                   RE: Snewser's pick Brownroach 04-10-03 18
                       RE: Snewser's pick Bebo 04-10-03 19
                           RE: Snewser's pick smiles 04-10-03 26
                       Snewser's pick Boilermaker 04-10-03 20
                           RE: Snewser's pick Brownroach 04-10-03 24
                               RE: Snewser's pick Krautboy 04-10-03 28
                                   RE: Snewser's pick Brownroach 04-10-03 29
                                       RE: Snewser's pick Krautboy 04-10-03 30
                       RE: Snewser's pick jennk 04-10-03 23
                           RE: Snewser's pick Brownroach 04-10-03 27
                   Deena "drives off the road" at TC..... Krautboy 04-10-03 21
                       RE: Deena "drives off the road" at ... SurvivorBlows 04-10-03 22
                           RE: Deena "drives off the road" at ... VerucaSalt 04-10-03 25
           thats because its not spelled out f... OBX 04-10-03 33
 Fever Poll w/ 1.5 hours to show FSUGUY 04-10-03 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The word from other sites"
The mask, unless I'm mistaken, is Deena's. In other words, the four Survivors featured (Rob, Matt, Deena, and Alex) are the same four TDT was saying earlier in the week as possible bootees.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The word from other sites"
Its quite interesting if you ask me. I noticed that it says...

A Lexicon not just lexicon. Could this also be meant to include A Lex/icon or Alex as well as Rob by Robbing? Then Matt and Deena and Alex due to their photos.

Seems to me that with the confirmed F4 of C/B/J/M and Heidi going before then, they are all just wondering how the chips fall in the power struggles, that lead to the A/D/R boots?

Well isn't that what we are all wondering? Personally Deena and Rob have been getting the most face time, compared to Alex, but who knows?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

04-10-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "And one more thing..l."
I just noticed what the first letters of the first 5 lines spells out - DEENA. I'm going to edit my initial message to add back the title and highlight the others as well.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

04-10-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And one more thing..l."
Good eye there Bebo. I was looking for a hidden meaning, such as the A Lex/icon, but did not even notice that.

Very very interesting.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

04-10-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And one more thing..l."
I guess I'm just feeling ornery today, but these four names are still just the same four names TDT has been plugging as boot possibilities since last Friday. I don't think there's anything more to be read into it than that.

04-10-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
6. "RE: And one more thing..l."
Agreed...now. But until Q pointed out the Alex mention and I had some caffeine which let me find the Deena one, it looked a little more interesting. Basically, looks like TDT is just throwing in the towel on this week.

04-10-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
7. "RE: And one more thing..l."
I don't think you are being ornary. Check my previous post. I state that they are essentially just listing the everyone not in the confirmed F4 plus Heidi (Ep. 11), with Matt thrown in for good measure.

So you are correct. Serious hedging of bets going on.

jeffho84 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffho84 Click to send private message to jeffho84 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: And one more thing..l."
I think the three pictures might mean more than has been discussed. I'm wavering between two thought patterns about them:

1)These pictures just represent why Rob, Deena, and Alex are likely to go.

Left picture: Matt (has been lied to by Rob, could be clued into Rob's games or figure it out for himself)

Middle: Deena's Mask (Deena seen as challenge threat, especially for F3 endurance test)

Right: Alex laughing (has appeared cocky in confessionals through past few episodes, cockyness is usually followed by a boot)

2)These pictures tell the story of how Deena is voted off.

Left: Matt with machete at mask breaking challenge (Matt prevents Deena from winning II)

Middle: Deena's Mask being broken (Deena loses II)

Right: Alex laughing (With Deena gone, Alex loses a threat against his chances of winning)

JeffHo84: Delightfully Useless

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Spoiling the spoilers"
I agree, JeffHo, that the pictures probably mean more than the words, but my take is simply that Deena is represented by a symbol (the mask), and not by a pic of Deena herself, so it means Deena is gone.

To take this further...Who smashed Deena's mask? Maybe that person orchestrates her boot.

Then again, maybe TDT really doesn't know, doesn't care, and just posted a clever little rhyme. And who the hell is Brad?

04-10-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Spoiling the spoilers"
Well Jenna smashed/cut Deena's mask, I beleive, then said something about sharing the necklace, ie, Deena had it, so it was another person's turn.

OBX 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OBX Click to send private message to OBX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "geez......"
me either, he doesn't know anything more than anyone else is able to get from what few commercials they've aired. he just has the ability to post the vidcaps and his opinions online for everyone to read. hell, if i had the time to dedicate to a website, i too could post vidcaps i get from other groups and sites and list my predictions. hell, there are 8 left and he's predicting it will be one of 4 he's listing. way to narrow it down for us! tell me something i don't know.

04-10-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
11. "ABT Says...."
Reward: Matthew & Christy
Immunity: Matthew

Boot: Deena

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Survivor Phoenix"
Not that I ussually check, but since I am going against the grain...

Survivor Phoenix has Deena doing the Walk of Shame this week.

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The word from other sites"
I took the "don't know, don't care" reference plus the link to Snewser to lead to Alex.

Two weeks ago, on Snewser, no boot was verified, but it did say Does Alex go, to quote Rudy don't know, don't care.

As soon as I saw this I thought it meant this week, it is Alex.

04-10-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The word from other sites"
If TDT had just used that wording in the boot section, I might be willing to agree with you. But since it's in the RC and IC as well, I think it's just TDT's way of saying that there's not enough information to make a definitive pick...which was what Snewser was saying that week with the (incorrect) pick of Alex.

04-10-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The word from other sites"
This quote from TDT last week might give some context and insight.

"Good cases could be made for any of the above. But, barring further revelations, we'll go with Deena. Well, crap. Now we think it's Dave, after all. And Snewser says this is indeed the case. Screw it. Pick for yourself in the future."

I think that, for now at least, TDT is saying "I'm no longer going to post a prediction - if you want a prediction, look to Snewser."

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Where is Snewster??"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-03 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

Speaking of Snewser . . .where is his pick?

Edited to correct spelling of snewser--just ignore the title.

TheYellowDart18 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheYellowDart18 Click to send private message to TheYellowDart18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Snewser's pick"
shown on SS board

Message for Brad

Deena's next to go.

Have a nice day.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Snewser's pick"
It's up on his site too.

I wish I'd voted yesterday morning and stayed home today.

04-10-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Snewser's pick"
In Snewser's words...

Everyone seems to be right this week. Deena is next to go. Ho hum. Back to the grind.
SurvivorNews.net. Real Spoilers. Fair and Balanced.

And Deena's name is in red.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Snewser's pick"
Finally! After weeks of being wrong, I made the right choice

He is running a little late don't you think?

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Snewser's pick"
All day I wanted to change my pick, but after being so sure earlier it was Alex I couldn't. I feel your pain BR. But who knows maybe Snewser is... Oh never mind.

04-10-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Snewser's pick"
It just stinks, doesn't it, BM?

Wait, I know! -- Rob lives in Wantagh on Long Island so he can always drive into Manhattan late tonight or tomorrow morning. And Deena could be in New York on a court case, right? And ...oh forget it.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-10-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Snewser's pick"
BR, you and Veruca created alot of unnecessary stress and self doubt for us Deena voters today!

Krautboy

04-10-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Snewser's pick"
And now you're taking all of my brilliant "logic" and using it to support a Deena boot. Which it does, I guess.

But stop it, I'm warning you.

04-10-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Snewser's pick"
I said once before that we make a good team! Just another example...

Krautboy

jennk 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jennk Click to send private message to jennk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Snewser's pick"
Oh come on... don't give up.. you had great reasons for picking Rob and helped influence my vote.

Snewser was WRONG once.. he can be wrong again.. yeah, yeah it's red this time not black but, still.. I'm not convinced that Snewser knows all.

04-10-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Snewser's pick"
you...helped influence my vote.

Thanks, now I feel really bad!

Unless you'd been planning to vote for Alex, or anyone other than Deena.

04-10-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
21. "Deena "drives off the road" at TC..."
From JP:

"You can have a situation where a certain person is in the driver's seat, and all they have to do to get to the final two is to just not drive the car off the road, and you show up at a challenge or tribal council and before you know it, they are turning so hard to the right they're in the ditch, they are past the detour sign, they are so far past go that you can't even get them back. And you think, how did this happen? Well, it happened because they can't change who they are, and either an event happened that caused them to react, or something was said at tribal council and before you know it, they are sticking their foot so far down their throat that it's lodged forever."

Krautboy

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Deena "drives off the road" at TC..."
So this means Deena wins the Saturn and drives it into the Amazon?

-SB

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-10-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Deena "drives off the road" at TC..."
Still sticking with Alex regardless.

There were compelling reasons for the two boots the majority picked prior to Dave where everyone jumped on and they were wrong. Far as I am concerned it is a crapshoot this week ESPECIALLY if the bootee is a result of a tie.

OBX 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OBX Click to send private message to OBX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "thats because its not spelled out for us anymore"
hell, anyone can make predictions when CO basically laid it all out for us and it's be amazingly close so far. now that it gets a little hazy, TDT bails. he's done nothing special, even in his Lexicon or what ever you people are calling it, he names 3 people. hell, i can name 8 and i bet i name the bootee because there are only 8 left. does that mean i can boast, "i told you they would be next"

TDT is nothing new, its just a re-gurgitation of information found elsewhere on the net.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-10-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Fever Poll w/ 1.5 hours to show"
Total Voters: 2632

Alex Bell 378 (14.4%)
Butch Lockley 364 (13.8%)
Christy Smith 52 (2.0%)
Deena Bennett 515 (19.6%)
Heidi Strobel 112 (4.3%)
Jenna Morasca 40 (1.5%)
Matt Von Ertfelda 944 (35.9%) <<<<<<
Rob Cesternino 227 (8.6%)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •