The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-19-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
With both of these shows, we had two evil stepsisters. In S6, Heidi-ho and Jenna were the witches. And I hated them (with slightly more hate for Heidi because she is supposed to be a teacher and therefore a role model for children and Jenna's behaviour is slightly more expected for a swimsuit model). The only satisfaction I had was that there was no way they could win. (I was totally wrong with that one and still don't know how Jenna was able to win such a landslide.)

Now we have Aliwhore and Jun. One of them is guaranteed to win. I think I want Jun to win because she is slightly better than Alison. With their constant trash talking and insults, and not limited to just game-play but other topics, as well.

When Alison tried to make Nathan gay because he wasn't reacting to Ali's advances, is one example of crossing the line. Nathan knew that Ali was "dating" Donny, so he was probably (at the time) trying to stay out of the picture out of respect of the "relationship."

I also hated the way that those two would accuse the other of doing the exact thing. Sure, they were both floaters, and both liars, but did we need to be reminded of it every three seconds.

And the worst thing, that almost makes Heidi-ho and Jenna look like saints (ouch), was to insult that sweet little girl that they never met. It is hard to be name-called by kids your age, but it is much worse to be name-called by adults. And the name-calling was words that seven year olds, shouldn't even know because they are border-line swear words.

I understand that lying and back-stabbing is part of the game, but it should be limited to the game (like we are in an alliance and I won't ever vote for you). Insulting a kid is wrong on so many levels. If parents insulted their kids like that, social services would enter the picture, because it is proven that it can cause permanent damage to a kid.

Ok, thank you for reading my rant. It is good to release this rage.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... Joyful 09-19-03 1
 RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... Schnookie Palookie 09-19-03 2
   RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... Joyful 09-19-03 3
 RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... Viking 09-20-03 4
   RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... EnglProf 09-20-03 5
       RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... Viking 09-20-03 6
           RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... EnglProf 09-20-03 7
               RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... kywildcat 09-21-03 10
                   RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... Viking 09-21-03 11
                       RE: This Is A Totally Different Sub... kywildcat 09-22-03 12
 RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as ... minitroll 09-21-03 8
 RE: Maybe Rob Could Get Last Laugh-... kywildcat 09-21-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
>Now we have Aliwhore and Jun.
> One of them is
>guaranteed to win. I
>think I want Jun to
>win because she is slightly
>better than Alison. With
>their constant trash talking and
>insults, and not limited to
>just game-play but other topics,
>as well.

I agree with almost everything you said. My only difference is the statement that Jun is slightly better. Jun is the one who made the Elena remark, she also made the remark about Robert's Dad should have stayed in Cuba and his family "no speaka de english" Alislut laughed and agreed with everything she said and egged her on, but Jun said it. Both of these people (I refuse to call them women, it insults ME) although angry with Robert cannot justify those remarks in anyway. It was not “game”, it was cruelty. Alislut in no uncertain terms had plenty of her own derogatory remarks and she fueled Jun's rant. It's enough to turn me off on shows like this forever that one of these creatures will win a half a million dollars. If a SOB wins Survivor PI then I will give them up forever and spend my evenings watching Nick-at-Night. As for BB I won’t watch again unless I hear that those two are going to be confronted with what they said. I could care less who “wins” they are both, IMHO, complete losers .

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-03 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

I have to agree and I won't be watching the finale next week.
I don't want either one to win. Hubby and I will go out for a nice dinner on finale night so I won't be tempted to turn on the tv

*waves* at Joyful

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
Hi Schnookie, it's me Joyful from the Cupid boards I’ve missed you since I last posted with you...ah...the day before yesterday. (OMG I'm pathetic, sorry.) Have a good dinner with Mr. Schnookie and toast that whichever (b)witch wins the money they'll put it to good use and buy themselves some character!

Viking 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-20-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Viking Click to send private message to Viking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-03 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

Survivor 6 was great. I liked having a 3 beautiful women, a blonde (Heidi) a brunette (Jenna) and a redhead (Shawna). It's too bad Christy made it to the jury instead of Shawna.

Heidi and Jenna were both very nice young women. That deaf ##### Christy was just jealous. Christy misnammed Hiedi and Jenna the evil step sisters( or as she would say, evel shep sheshters)She did this out of spite and her own insucurities. Christy was the perfect example of an angry, bitter, handicapped person. Really sad and pathetic.

Thank god Jenna won instead of Christy. A beautiful, gorgeous, brunette, 21 year old milionaire, it can't get any better than Jenna.

Jun and Alison are two bitches from hell. Alison may have a gorgeous body and a pretty face, but her soul is filled with filthy gunk. Jun is fat, ugly, and a backstabbing #####. Jun is ugly inside and out.

Comparing Jun and Alison to Hiedi and Jenna is like comparing a couple of nuns to a couple of hookers.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-20-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-03 AT 10:47 AM (EST)

Viking:

You're not going to last long on this board, my friend, and I'll be happy to see you go. Take your stupid, narrow-minded crap with you. You clearly have some growing up and maturing to do.

We can only hope that someday your kids or your sister will end up gay, or *gasp,* involved in an interracial relationship and you'll spend the rest of your life in your own, personal hell.

What right do you have to make fun of Christie and her disability? Who the hell are you?

You should also spend some time learning how to spell.

I've never met anybody who's "geleous" in my entire life. Oh yeah, that's because I have an education.

Edited to add a P.S.

P.S. Why do you only evaluate women based on how they look, as opposed to other, more important criteria?

09-20-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viking Click to send private message to Viking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-03 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

Englprof:
What right do you have to make fun of Christie and her disability? Who the hell are you?

-------------------------------------------------

Are you saying that because someone's disabled that they are above criticizm? The handicapped want to be treated like everyone else, right? If anyone else acted like Christy on that show, they would be criticized and ridiculed. I'm just holding Christy to the same standards as everyone else. Isn't that the politically correct thing to do? Hmmmm? Or naybe not. I haven't talk to my local politically correct thought policmen lately.

--------------------------------------------------------
Englprof:
P.S. Why do you only evaluate women based on how they look, as opposed to other, more important criteria?

--------------------------------------------------------

HELLO, Men have been judging women on their looks since the begining of time. If you think we're going to stop now, your dreaming. Besides, I criticized Alison in spite of her good looks, so there.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-20-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-03 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-20-03 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

edited to add one tiny thing...

Listen, Viking:
I'm not going to get into an argument with you. I'll win hands-down. Every time.

You're right, Oh noble one. (eye-roll) You are holding Christie to the same standards as everyone else. This is why you think it's appropriate to mock how her deafness affects how she pronounces words.

I didn't say that Christie is above criticism because she has a disability. I said: who the hell are you to make fun of someone for being deaf and pronouncing words differently?

As for your assertion that guys have been judging women on their looks forever so I shouldn't expect that they stop now...

Good comeback. Your logic astounds me.

Just because something has been happening forever doesn't make it right. Duh. It's called evolution. Fortunately, we've made great strides in this country to rid ourselves of people who think the way you do. It has nothing to do with the P.C. Police. I think you'll see that your opinions are widely disputed on this board, and not in the name of political correctness, but in the name of decency and intelligence.

You clearly need an anonymous outlet for your ignorance because nobody would let you get away with saying the things you say around them. Well, welcome to the boards. Maybe you'll learn something here.

If you look at the messages you've posted on other threads, you'll see that every single time you mention a woman, you comment on her physical appearance. If you use women's attractiveness as your only measuring stick, you imply that this is the only thing women have to offer. This not only makes you shallow, it makes you an idiot.

kywildcat 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
BRAVO!!! and thank you EnglProf.
Who wants to listen to that Neanderthal moronic crap?
Viking reminds me of someone who still hopes his daughter will grow up and "marry well".

09-21-03, 08:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-03 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

>BRAVO!!! and thank you EnglProf.
>Who wants to listen to that
>Neanderthal moronic crap?
>Viking reminds me of someone who
>still hopes his daughter will
>grow up and "marry well".

I most certainly want my children to eventually marry a White person. I want White grandchildren. Is that so wrong??
>

09-22-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: This Is A Totally Different Subject. "
yeeeeouch...
You go Hitler, uh, I mean Viking.

I thought the discussion was about your close-minded idea that since women have been judged by their looks forever, why change a good thing (that's sarcasm by the way).

By the expression "marry well", I was referring to many, many years ago when fathers didn't expect, or want for that matter, their daughters to be anything but the perfect housewife to a bright, prosperous son-in-law he could be proud of. Well thank God, times did change, and most of us evolved with those changes over the past 50 years or so.

However, some (ie, Viking), if they so choose to procreate, God forbid, must be expecting their daughters to be only useful for men to look at, screw, have babies, and cook decent meals. After all, that is how men have been judging women for all time, right?

I meant nothing about marrying outside your race, and I'm sure that will never happen with you or yours. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-21-03, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why BB4 is making me as mad as I was in S6"
The fact that one of these two shrews is going to win the 500K has ruined Big Brother for me. Its not just game play for these two, they are vicious and cruel just for fun. I can't remember the last time I heard anyone spew as much hate as Jun and Alison do every time they open their mouths. If any of my children behaved the way these two have, I would die of embarassment. Blech. I wish Arnie would split the 500K between the evicted houseguests and send these two packing without a dime.

09-21-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Maybe Rob Could Get Last Laugh--Ya Think?"
I believe CBS in unsure of what to do at this point. You know their primary concern is ratings. Period. They may be afraid the "viewers" would boycott BB and call for the jury to be made aware of just how disgusting and undignified Jun and Alison have been. Since Robert was made to bear the burden for his sins--to the jury and to the world, so then should Jun and Alison. Discrimination???
Maybe CBS really doesn't realize the extent of the internet BB viewers.
If I were Robert, I would definitely be collecting from this BB experience one way or another. Not that I'm that crazy about Robert, but I'd pick him anyday over those two witches who've won, and the fact that that sweet little girl shouldn't have to suffer repercussions due to Ali and Jun. Elena is the America's Choice Winner--not Robert. Anyway, I'm certain there are lawyers who would jump on this. There's bound to be a case in that nasty mess somewhere. Against Jun and Ali and/or BB/CBS. BB should be exposing Jun and Ali so Robert will go after their $550,000 and leave CBS alone. Most seven year olds would be quite traumatized by the remarks made. Who wouldn't sue on the child's behalf? and wouldn't that just put a damper on Jun and Ali? Alison better hope daddy is one great attorney.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •