The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-17-03, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
Yes, I can tape the rerun on Thursday...

But I was so caught up with "The Music Man" that I completely missed the finale! Can someone please play Spoiler Fairy for me? Pleeeeeeeeaase!

Lori

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... flickergirl 02-17-03 1
   RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... Loree 02-17-03 2
       RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... Loree 02-17-03 3
       RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... BriarRosie 02-17-03 4
           RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... Loree 02-17-03 5
               RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... trshtvjnky 02-17-03 7
       RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... SurvivorBlows 02-17-03 6
           RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... sittem 02-18-03 8
 RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... wildchickenhunter 02-19-03 9
   RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Fin... SurvivorOverlord 02-19-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flickergirl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-17-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flickergirl Click to send private message to flickergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
You really didn't miss much. Summer's secret admirer is her boyfriend and he flew to Maui to ask her to marry him. That was the proposal that was hyped up all along. Tim was a little upset b/c he wanted this time to have a 2nd chance w/ Summer but to no avail. They went to the prom and Naughty By Nature performed. At this point I changed the channel due to the embarassing dancing and Jeff and Ben streaked the prom. Maya and Ben, not gonna happen, Natasha was pretty rude to Dan and they're not gonna happen. I believe her decision was made due to the fact he wore some hipster fedora to the prom. And I don't believe Dave and Holly are gonna happen, either. Jeff and Patricia were king and queen of the prom. At the end, everyone was talking about how cool it was to come to Maui and everyone left happy.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
They really misdirected us when they kept asking which couple gets engaged. Of course we assume it is a couple that is at the house. It would have been more truthful if they had asked what person gets engaged. Since we never saw Summer's boyfriend Dave, I don't consider them a couple on the show. Plus if he was also her high school boyfriend and was known by others from school, why was she at the reunion without him? He may not have graduated in '92. But then half the others didn't graduate that year either. Just seemed odd to me.

And I don't think Natasha could get over the fact that Summer took the attention away from her when Summer showed up at the prom announcing her engagement. Then the guilt hit Natasha that she had to return to her boyfriend back home and she had slept with Dan to get attention. So she took it out on Dan by getting angry at him. Confused the big buffoon. LOL!

Ben and Maya will probably stay friends. But it isn't going to work. That was obvious when Ben kissed her and she freaked out.

But there is hope for Dave and Holly. He was talking about wanting to get down on his knee and propose and she can't figure out why some girl hasn't already scooped him up. They plan to keep dating back home. And both Ben and Chris now like The Bully and are friends with him. I guess maybe Dave did change a little after high school.

I want to know if Natasha's boyfriend is still with her. LOL!

02-17-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
Oh yes, Nicole (the tall girl) realizes she doesn't want to marry Dan (the player) afterall.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-17-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
!@#$@#$@#$ misdirection! Gets me every stinkin' time. I want to slap the producers for making me think couples *in the house* wanted to get engaged. D'oh!

Thanks Flickergirl and Loree for the details. I'm sorry that they didn't show much of the newcomer Dan (the jock) or even Chris (the misfit). I liked him.

I think it's hilarious that Jason (the pipsqueak) tried to make the move on almost every other woman in the house.

I hope Natasha was left high and dry by her boyfriend.
I'm sure Ben won't have any trouble finding golddiggers who want to date him.

Lori

02-17-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
And we rarely saw Maurice "the loner". And I don't even remember what the name of the chubby cheerleader was. I also thought it was unfair that every person didn't get at least one hall pass. After awhile they kept giving them to the same group. I guess if you refused to "hook up" they didn't care about you.

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
I agree with all of you - when they were showing the montage of clips at the end of the episode, it looked like "the others" were having a ton more fun than the couples. I would have rather seen that!

and a few more things:

How upset was Natasha when she didn't win Prom Queen?
Ben reminds me of Theo (RR Maximum Velocity)
Happy to see the playa getting played!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
I missed the last 2-3 episode sof this show after catching the first 3-4 of them but managed to catch the finale last night. Natasha and Dan actually slept together, wow, that girl's something...

The "engagement" thing was a rip-off -- it was totally Love Cruise-ish. I can't stand the fact that the bully was the only one who seemed to have a relationship that lasted to even the end of the show. Why even bring people like Maurice on the show -- we went weeks without seeing him, hell when they first showed Summer's BF I thought it was Maurice!

FYI, Natasha and her boyfriend broke up. She's playing the victim. She and Dan did "pursue it" after the show.

http://www.thewb.com/Faces/Interview/0,8114,95543,00.html

We broke up. Our relationship was very tumultuous before the show. I think I grabbed on to Dan at the reunion as an escape. I wanted to completely clear my mind and just have fun for a while.

I try to tell myself it's not really about me. It's about being the "popular" girl. I can do no right. I thought once they watched the episodes they'd see that I'm not so bitchy. But, they still hated me.

I moved out to Los Angeles. I am not a cocktail waitress anymore, which so many people were upset about. That also makes me mad. So many actresses are waitresses. It's just fine to, like, be pursuing something you love, your dream and having an odd job to pay bills. There's nothing wrong with that.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-18-03, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
Talk about misdirection. WGN local news here in Chicago ran a piece on the show in the hour after the finale aired. Kind of a promise to see what's going on with the cast now. They had a gathering to watch the last show at an art show that Summer was having in Chicago. Her finance was there and they are still together. Tim is asked how he feels - "great, excellent - got a chance to reconect with old friends and get some stuff under the bridge". Jason is to his right just about out of the picture. Ben, Maurice and Nicole are in the backround and Natasha (still pathetic in my mind) is way in the back trying to peak through the cracks. Then, to the interviewers left are Dave, Dan P with his arm around Dave, and Jeff with his arm around Holly. Dan P is asked about the reality aspect and he basically says that they all wish some stuff had been cut and other stuff included. Jeff says it works because it's cheap to produce. Holly had so much fun and then Dave tries to say something but the interviewer says that Jeff had an interesting comment just before the piece aired - something like "this is it guys, it's 14 minutes and 59 seconds of our fame". No truer words were spoken. Aren't we all grateful?

That was it. Nothing about any of the relationships after the show other than Summer. Nice misdirection WGN!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-03, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
<<<<And I don't think Natasha could get over the fact that Summer took the attention away from her when Summer showed up at the prom announcing her engagement. Then the guilt hit Natasha that she had to return to her boyfriend back home and she had slept with Dan to get attention. So she took it out on Dan by getting angry at him. Confused the big buffoon. LOL!>>>>

This is exactly what cooker said. Almost word for word.

My observations.
Natashia was an attension whore. She did finnaly clean up her eyebrows for the prom. For a while there I thought she was trying to look like Brook Shields.

There were several charactors that were unused like Maurice...why?

All in all kinda fun to follow this show.

Does anyone know if they were paid? Or how they decided on this group?

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dang it! Missed HS Reunion Finale"
Just had to weigh in with my 2 cents on this whole show....IT SUCKED!

I watched every episode because they started with that damn engagement tease after EP 2 when the rest of the gang showed up....and then it's Summer's friggin BF...I hate friggin misdirection!

I agree with Webby and several of you that I don't even know why Chris and Maurice and Dan P and a few others were even on the show..Abby or Amy the chubby cheerleader..see she wasn't even on enough for me to remmeber her name! out of all those episodes and they got like...zero face time....but they got a free 2 week trip to Hawaii!!

And I also think that everybody should have gotten a Hall Pass...course with editing..they probably did but refused to try and hook up so it ended up on the cutting room floor.............all in all, it was pretty lame.

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •