LAST EDITED ON 02-23-09 AT 08:07 AM (EST)
Is There a Beer Challenge?
'cause I need one!
It's good to see some new folks posting on the lvoe list. I'd like to send a big welcome to all of you! ...and welcome back to all of you who have participated before. Make sure to come back each week and post again. Without you all, this thing just isn't the same.
Want to see how your favorite team stacks up so far? Well then, hurry on over to last week's rankings provided by the one and only kid-stat-flash!
This week, the teams set off from Switzerland to Munich, Germany and later Salzburg, Austria for the pit stop. Along the way, they were faced with a roadblock where they were to hang glide down a mountain. With too much wind, many teams chose to hike down instead. So was it really a roadblock? Or just an extra detour for one team member? Speaking of detours, this week the teams had to choose between throwing pies in each others faces or riding segways along an obstacle course.
Rank. Names (last week's rank)
1. Tammy/Victor (2) – Good job on the whole leg. Looks like trouble is brewing next week.
2. Margie/Luke (3) – Good job on leg 2.
3. Mark/Michael (1) – They took a misstep with not calling ahead for a flight. They never caught back up. Still these guys are having a blast and that makes them fun.
4. Cara/Jaime (4) – Not bad again.
5. Mel/Mike (5) – Good job with staying to hang glide. Hubby and I both would have done the same just for the experience... and it paid off in the end!
6. Amanda/Kris (7) – They showed up this week and did good, so they move up my list.
7. Brad/Victoria (6) – Still meh.
8. Kisha/Jen (8) – Oh no. This team is in trouble. Will they be able to work together?
9. Christie/Jodi (9) – How dumb can you be?
Philiminated: Linda/Steve (10) – Please stop crying! I think we all knew they were not long for the race.
OK! Your turn!!!
Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.