The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Awlfully quiet in here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-07-03, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Awlfully quiet in here"
Is it just me or has the amount of spoiling and chatting declined.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Awlfully quiet in here anninvt2002 04-07-03 1
 RE: Awlfully quiet in here KeithFan 04-07-03 2
   RE: Awlfully quiet in here jeffho84 04-07-03 4
       Redux and irony KeithFan 04-08-03 13
 RE: Awlfully quiet in here Jims02 04-07-03 3
 Okay, I'll throw out a question... infinitesurvivor 04-07-03 5
   RE: Okay, I'll throw out a question... tribephyl 04-08-03 9
       Character Boilermaker 04-08-03 14
 RE: Awlfully quiet in here colleenwannabe 04-07-03 6
   RE: Awlfully quiet in here SaphireLady 04-08-03 7
   RE: Awlfully quiet in here tribephyl 04-08-03 10
   RE: Awlfully quiet in here KeithFan 04-08-03 12
 RE: Awlfully quiet in here...(Alex) tribephyl 04-08-03 8
   RE: Awlfully quiet in here...(Alex) SaphireLady 04-08-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-03, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here"
Personally.....a bit preoccupied with the REAL survivors...our troops.. God bless them All.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here"
We need someone to throw us a bone. There doesn't seem to be much on the spoiler front until we get to the CO F4.

Ok, how about this.. I have it on good authority (my grandmother's hair dresser's ex fiance was cousins with Deena )and she said one night when she was drinking that Deena and Matt hook up at a reward challange so they vote her off. After all, it's one thing to be creepy by nature, it's another to be attracted to creepy.

I think we are all getting prepared for the much anticipated Redux episode.

jeffho84 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-07-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffho84 Click to send private message to jeffho84 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here"
I have it from a source close to Burnett that the Redux will feature both Rob and talk about sex!

04-08-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Redux and irony"
Perhaps MB will use his usual wit and love of irony to use "Redux" in the more literal sense. If Heidi and Jenna both have eating disorders and were taking the drug "Redux" which was pulled from the market after fen-phen, then maybe this episode will be about them hooking up with Deena to join the class action suit!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here"
I think that this week, we've pretty much RUN OUT of things to talk about momentarily. I certainly can't think of anything else to say about the Deena/Alex thing right now.

It seems like we're at a stalemate right now. Neither argument makes more sense than the other. It's just personal speculation.

In Honor of Summary Writers...
3. "Survivor is turning into Playboy At The Rainforest" -AMAI
4. "Eat a sandwich and contemplate how shallow you are" -dajaki
5. "She’s deaf! She’s deaf! Oh God, the humanity, she’s deaf!" -TechNoir
6. "Christy’s smile... one of the 1,612 defining moments" -TeamJoisey
7. "Christy wins the Jan Gentry “Aim High” Award" -Fester

infinitesurvivor 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail infinitesurvivor Click to send private message to infinitesurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Okay, I'll throw out a question..."
I've never been privy to any, after the fact, behind the scenes info from past survivor challengers. You know, like: memoirs, diaries, tell alls. Is it obviously a pregame contract? Is there nothing to share, or, is there much to conceal?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-03, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Okay, I'll throw out a question..."
I will answer your questions separately.
I've never been privy to any, after the fact, behind the scenes info from past survivor challengers. You know, like: memoirs, diaries, tell alls.
I neither...either? Most of us if not all of us are not "privy" to this type of intel, yet you can learn alittle more from their personal websites and the occasional "smoking gun". There is a bit of extra footage on the S1 DVD and S3, S4 and S6 all have CBS"insider" info, brought to us by MarkoPolo. But they are a little less than celebrity so their info can remain kinda UTR.

Is it obviously a pregame contract? Is there nothing to share, or, is there much to conceal?

There is a Contract. It does not say that a survivor can't lead the life they want to, but their "character" is still MB owned, meaning that most of the stuff that happens on the island stays on the island. Or the editting room floor.

Yet Jeff Varners coloring book is quite the collecter's item. And Rudy Bosch and Richard Hatch both have books written with stuff from "survivor" in them. Lex, the General and Hunter all lead trips through exotic places, no doubt spreading "knowledge". You just have to look for it. Or be interested in what they have to say.

tribephyl

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Character"
He owns their "character"? So much for the concept of "REALITY" television.

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-07-03, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here"
If Chillone turns out to be correct, it'll probably get even quieter. Sigh...

04-08-03, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here"
so true, so true, and so sad.

I hope he is correct in that Christy is in the top 4 but I hope she makes it to top two. I don't want to see Jenna in a win situation.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

04-08-03, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here"
Even if CO is right, it won't stop me from speculating that Jenna and Matt will lose.
I, like Sapphire Lady and others, still believe/hope that Christy walks away with this thing.
"Does anyone care that I'm the only one out here?"

Or even Butch.
As JP said himself,"Someday, a 'mentor' will win this thing."

tribephyl

04-08-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here"
Well, at least we know CO got the ORDER wrong for the first 4 boots...hopefully there will be lots of speculation if this is true for F4.

04-08-03, 03:42 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here...(Alex)"
First of all, can I say... this is not the right forum for this conversation/topic.

I have actually seen some fair amount of posting going on, but there seems to be a split between boot prospects and a ... oh geez! Nevermind!

It feels the same way. Sheesh! I hate to say it but I think some of us have become CNN/MSNBC/FOXNEWS wierdo's. My LTC can't stop watching the 24 hour news. Myself? I watch the boards. Oh and work.

How about we make this a real spoiler topic and get a poll going for who they think is next. List reasons if you feel the need.

IS IT?...
Deena seems to be a popular choice.
As does Alex.
Anyone for Butch?
Does Rob receive his do?
How about...Suprise, it's Heidi!
or
Please! It's Matt, he's so Creepy!!!

tribephyl

04-08-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Awlfully quiet in here...(Alex)"
Actually, I have been follow Colleenwannabe's tarot card reading since episode one. She has been almost dead on since in the last three weeks. Not her boot choice but everything else. Reading what she wrote this week leaves me to believe that Deena is going.

Just a hunch and works well with the way the cards have come out.

I would absolutely love to see and Christy/Butch final two. WOW who would you vote for then??????????

I do not believe Matt or Christy or Butch will go this week just simply because of the JP comments that the UTR people will have to be careful this week.

That was my 2 cents

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •