The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RE: Alright TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

SeaVisionBurma 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-07-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeaVisionBurma Click to send private message to SeaVisionBurma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RE: Alright TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
I need help - I really really do.
Drunk and horrible on a Thursday night - and contemplating life with my satellite TV card expired (for remote reasons unexplained I cannot easily re-new),
I thought I was missing a new episode of TAR.

I decided I would not cheat and log in - rather I would suffer through it while emailing embassy staff and other expats in Rangoon who might pity me enough to tape me the show and send with the next domestic flight. They did not, and my existence was denied. (Dumb fools do not know what TAR means!!)

And then I stumbled across Sleeeve's thread. I thought I would be violating my own wish by suddenly finding out (and secretly wanting to know) what happened.

Lisapooh - thanks for the most painful laughter I have EVER experienced in my life. Even more so because I am so much NOT a country music fan.

realitybites - I hear ya, really I do.

GTmike "CBS's ratings"
will probably go tonight.
You too., GT Mike. And I bet you're glad you're not trying to add up Anti-Eliminee's this week - even though there's not many left!

And all of you for your passionate voting of CMA TAR wannabes this week - thanks for making me feel not so thick for thinking there was a TAR that I had missed.

You are all going to TAR heaven/................

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alright TARSucks Team... Let's ... Esbea 11-07-02 1
 RE: Alright TARSucks Team... Let's ... PepeLePew13 11-10-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alright TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
You are all going to TAR heaven/................
THEN IM GOING FOR THE FAST FORWARD!

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-02, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alright TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-02 AT 03:55 AM (EST)

Please... use a more appropriate title for this. I clicked onto this thread thinking it seemed rather early to have a vote thread and set up by someone other than sleeeve.

And this is a Spoiler/Speculation board... I certainly have no problem at all with you showing your appreciation/enjoyment for the people who posted some very funny stuff in a voting thread that turned out to not be one -- but these comments belong on a Bashers or Fanatics board, not on Spoilers/Speculation. It creates a lot of confusion and some wasting of time when threads are in the wrong places.

Edited to add... here is sleeeve's explanation of why he locked the original "Alright TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!" thread -- the intent was to NOT have any more comments made and direct our focus back onto spoiling the next episode (and avoid confusion).

Mods, please lock this so we don't get confused on Monday when the actual vote thread is started up.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •