The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob not ready to go yet!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-03, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob not ready to go yet!"
A poster, cattibrie on Votedoff, has a good point.

He has strong speculation that Rob is our F7 or F5 boot. He just hasn't lost enough weight to match this picture from a few weeks after the game (about 11).

These pics are from Ep 9

And from episode 8

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob not ready to go yet! VerucaSalt 04-05-03 1
 RE: Rob not ready to go yet! Yogi 04-05-03 2
   RE: Rob not ready to go yet! slowr 04-05-03 4
 RE: Rob not ready to go yet! evanakm 04-05-03 3
   RE: Rob not ready to go yet! Jims02 04-05-03 5
       RE: Rob not ready to go yet! munson 04-05-03 7
 RE: Rob not ready to go yet! munson 04-05-03 6
   Shave the beard Cathy the Canadian 04-07-03 8
       RE: Shave the beard amylynne321 04-07-03 9
 RE: Rob not ready to go yet! VolcanicGlass 04-07-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-05-03, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob not ready to go yet!"
I don't know, it's kind of a crapshoot for me. That small third picture looks comparable to the X-mas pic.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob not ready to go yet!"
Hey Markopolo100
I thank you very much for the Yahoo Platinum updates!

As for Rob's picture. If I understand things correctly the rumour is that
he posted the Xmas picture to his own website. I also heard that he may
have put on weight before the game (hence the man-boobs).

Will he go this week, well hopefully. I will avoid any real bashing here
but in the 'real world' he would be considered as a total jerk. Mocking
your fellow players is just plain rude and a sign of his insecurity with himself.
... I guess that was a bash... will stop now... I just really dislike this guy.

slowr 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-03, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slowr Click to send private message to slowr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob not ready to go yet!"
Yogi, I agree with your sentiments about Rob.

But aside from that, if Rob's Xmas photo is from his own website which is what I understand, I wonder if it is an old Xmas picture from 2001 or 2000? I could definitely see him doing something like this to try and spoil the spoilers.

Just an idea.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob not ready to go yet!"
I agree. He definitely does not look as frail in the E8 pictures. The small one does look a little more like the Christmas picture, but if he were to be voted off in E9, that would still be about 25 days afterward (12 on the jury, 11 at home, and 1 or 2 days debriefing) and even if he ate poorly on the jury as some rumors suggest, there is no way that you would stay that frail after 25 days of eating. He has to get thinner and then put on the weight to reach that point. At the rate he's losing weight out there, I'd say he has to even make it pretty close to the end, but not necessarily to the F2 in order to match the weight loss after at least 11 days of eating well.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob not ready to go yet!"
Exactly. Remember Shawna in an interview (was it Shawna?). She mentioned that after the show, she stuffed her face and gained all of the weight back.

IMO, the sooner Rob goes, the higher chance he has of gaining the lost weight back.

Besides, when was this show taped? During (or near the end) Survivor Thailand. This is a Chrismas picture. There must be at least a month (conservative estimate) between Rob's Survivor experience and the picture.

Nice find though. I'm just not sure if we should trust em.

In Honor of Summary Writers...
3. "Survivor is turning into Playboy At The Rainforest" -AMAI
4. "Eat a sandwich and contemplate how shallow you are" -dajaki
5. "She’s deaf! She’s deaf! Oh God, the humanity, she’s deaf!" -TechNoir
6. "Christy’s smile... one of the 1,612 defining moments" -TeamJoisey
7. "Christy wins the Jan Gentry “Aim High” Award" -Fester

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rob not ready to go yet!"
Snewser estimates this pic was taken 11 days after Rob returned home.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rob not ready to go yet!"
Rob has been projected as fifth place since before the season began based on this photographic evidence of weight loss combined with milkshaky's info re Heidi finishes sixth and C1's F4.

I definitely agree that Rob needs to lose more weight so nothing has changed my mind about his fifth place finish, altho the beard can make his face appear fuller. In the Christmas pic, he actually looks more tired than thin but there is noticeable weight loss.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Shave the beard"
I think the beard just makes Rob's face look fuller. Image his beard shaved off in the second pic, and you're not that far from the first pic.

As of right now, I think Deena goes this week, and Rob goes next week. These pics haven't changed my mind.

amylynne321 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amylynne321 Click to send private message to amylynne321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Shave the beard"
I do see a difference in the Christmas photos vs. the vidcaps, (he looks thinner with the Santa hat...) but, I think we have to remember that lots of Survivors get very sick after they get booted, and he could have lost the weight after he got snuffed. (Remember Lex.)

It's a good observation, but I'd hold onto the ranch if it's the only reason your betting...

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-07-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rob not ready to go yet!"
courtesy of SurvivorNews

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •