The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-03-03, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor, Butch gets a bite on the finger

{Alex} How bad?

{Butch} The fish was dead, and he had one last bite.

{Jeff Probst} And a power struggle erupts at Jacare.

{Rob} Deena thinks she's pulling the strings.

{Rob} Alex thinks that he's calling the shots.

{Rob} Who's really calling the shots?

{Rob} Me!

P.S. Sorry for the black blocks. My local station did another logo stamp.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Loree 04-03-03 1
   RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps cowboyroo 04-03-03 2
       RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps dajaki 04-04-03 8
           RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Loree 04-04-03 12
               RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps katethegreat 04-05-03 14
 RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps munson 04-03-03 3
 RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps djandy 04-03-03 4
 RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Krautboy 04-04-03 5
 Bungler or SB? tribephyl 04-04-03 6
   RE: Bungler or SB? MvS2 04-04-03 7
       RE: Bungler or SB? VerucaSalt 04-04-03 9
           RE: Bungler or SB? bubsy 04-04-03 10
               RECRAP FSUGUY 04-04-03 11
       RE: Bungler or SB? Amily 04-05-03 15
 RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps wendyp 04-04-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks for doing this so quick Bungler.

And why does Jenna have the paint on her face?

It looks like the 3 that think they are in charge are the 3 suspects for booting next week. Alex, Deena & Rob. Who goes first?

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-03-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
I totally agree Loree, but it bothers me that there wasn't a little more about Matt in the preview as a potential bootee. However, we are being totally set up for Rob to go before Matt

I think Rob will wake up and see that he places even further down than Butch on the totem pole and create a coups against Deena who he thought he was in a solid alliance yet. I also think it was very smart of him to INTENTIONALLY miss getting any questions right in the IC. Matt and Dave were sure to be eliminated so why create enemies.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-04-03, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
I also think it was very smart of him to INTENTIONALLY miss getting any questions right in the IC.

Agreed. Rob isn't stupid. IC was a platform for him to show how nonthreatening he is.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
And Jeff knew exactly what Rob was doing. Jeff knew Rob was throwing the questions because Rob saw what happened in the coconut challenge.

I really don't like them using that challenge anymore. It was great the first time and it caught people off guard. But now it is rather unfair. The person who really needs immunity can not save themselves. Everyone is gunning for you and you haven't a chance. I think all IC should give all the players at least a chance to save themselves when they know they are in trouble.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Totally agree - IC should be possible for anyone to win. The first time, this was fun to watch, catching those guys off guard and having them expose their hand so blatantly. But it was unfair then and is each time. We were thinking back then, if you get the question right, they shouldn't be able to cut you. Then it would be more fair.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-03 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

Thanks, Bungler. The fastest capper in the land!

It's gonna take a lot to convince me that Deena OR Rob goes before Alex. Alex in a leadership role? Not that I've seen. Of course, any focus on Alex could be misdirection away from a Deena boot, which I think will have much support heading into E9.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-03-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
>

In this picture it looks like the right half of Matt's goatee is shaved off. Why?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-04-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler! Still the Vidcap King!

Why is Jenna wearing face paint in picture #8? Returning from a challenge?

Matt and Butch go fishing together. Do they begin to form a misfit alliance in order to survive?

Krautboy

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bungler or SB?"
Could one of you confirm that the red blots in these shots are "changing logo" or someones buff?

They look like a buff and they match Jenna's buff placement.

I'm wondering if these could be challenge shots. Matt and Jenna look very serious, while Deena looks smug. And Jenna has painted her undereyes, all warrior-like.(Although, Jenna could be wearing the make-up to cut the glare from Rob's translucent wife-beater tan, sorry wrong forum)

tribephyl

MvS2 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-04-03, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MvS2 Click to send private message to MvS2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bungler or SB?"
They are buffs of previous people

Edited to add these 3 + 1 old preview shot.. The fades seem a little interesting.

1 of Christy fading out on Matt.
1 of Jenna fading in on Matt.
1 of Jenna fading out on Deena
1 of Rob on himself.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-04-03, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bungler or SB?"
Mainly my post is just to tell Bungler he is my hero!!

Irony - The fish was dead but he had one last bite in him (wow if that ain't a self description of Butch huh!!)

bubsy 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-04-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubsy Click to send private message to bubsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bungler or SB?"
Does anyone know when the recrap episode is? or if there's going to be one?

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-04-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RECRAP"
According to FEVER:

Episode Recap: "Amazon Redux"
Airdate: Thursday April 17
A review of this season's episodes features new footage. Included: the first night at the women's camp; Christy teaching sign language to her new tribe.

makes sense= Easter weekend.

Amily 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-03, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amily Click to send private message to Amily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bungler or SB?"
My thought was that they were shots of people facing each other - they all look so intense, staring each other down at a challenge perhaps?

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 9 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler!!

Interesting ~ No pics of Heidi!

In pic 6, Is Christy reading someone's lips that and that is why she has the look?

Rob's comments remind me of S4. ANd in radio intervie JP said Rob thinks he is in charge, is he really.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •