The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-03, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Before 12:00 EST, please use this thread or the Preview Vidcap thread to discuss tonight's episode ..................
SurvivorBlows.com provides this thread as a service to two groups:

1) People who want to post and read about the episode as it is
being telecast across the various time zones. If you can't wait
for the show to appear in your time zone, read the 'East Coast
Spoiler Thread' for an on-the-fly commentary.

2) Those people who want to access other posts on the Spoiler
board but do not want to see spoilers before the show is
telecast in their timezone.

Please do not post any
commentary about the episodes as they are telecast in threads
other than the ones mentioned at the start of this post.
Thanks
Everyone is welcome to post on this thread! It's like Spoilers, Fanatics, and Bashers boards all in one!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Taps for Roger's skivvies... IceCat 04-03-03 1
 RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler... Loree 04-03-03 2
 RC Loree 04-03-03 3
 After the Reward challenge Loree 04-03-03 4
   Back at camp Loree 04-03-03 5
 RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler... zuckie 04-03-03 6
 Day 23 Loree 04-03-03 7
 RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler... Kokoro 04-03-03 8
 Treemail * IC Loree 04-03-03 9
   RE: Treemail * IC Peteycat 04-03-03 10
 Got Called to Phone... Sorry... IceCat 04-03-03 11
  On to TC Loree 04-03-03 12
   Transferring immunity zuckie 04-03-03 13
   At TC Loree 04-03-03 14
       RE: At TC Loree 04-03-03 15
           RE: At TC I_AM_HE 04-03-03 20
 RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler... J Slice 04-03-03 16
 RE: The Vote TheWanderer 04-03-03 17
   RE: The Vote Loree 04-03-03 18
       RE: The Vote lizziegirl 04-03-03 19
           RE: The Vote Loree 04-03-03 21
 A couple thoughts... Jims02 04-03-03 22
   RE: A couple thoughts... I_AM_HE 04-03-03 23
 RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler... moonbaby 04-03-03 24
   RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler... SurvivorBlows 04-03-03 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-03-03, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Taps for Roger's skivvies..."
Rob and Deena are shown relishing in their victory by hoisting a pair of Roger's skivvies aloft and playing taps.

Dave (confessional) admits he didn't have a clue.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Ewww! Deena and Rob want to hang Roger's underwear up in the tree.

Dave realizes he is in trouble.

Butch and Dave have decided to build a dock so people don't get wet feet. Butch said it is a courtesy to the tribe. I think they know they are in trouble and they are trying to make themselves useful.

Rob is going on and on about why Dave has to go. Rob has his personal reasons because he hates Dave. Naive Dave thinks he can stay because he is a nice guy and honest, yada yada yada. Meanwhile the others have said if Dave doesn't win immunity he is gone.

Matt is doing his machete thing. The others ask if he is planning to murder them. Matt says no he doesn't like the sight of blood either. But the others aren't too sure. Rob thinks Matt will take out his machete when he is voted out and kill them.

04-03-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RC"
They draw for teams of 3 for the reward challenge. In the mud looking for flags.

Jenna, Matt & Heidi

Alex, Dave & Deena

Butch, Christy & Rob

Dave, Alex and Deena won so they are in the final against each other now.

Dave wins Reward!

He gets to take someone. He says it is between the other 2 finalists and asks them to pick a finger behind his back. Deena picks the right finger and will go on the reward food thing with Dave. She says she could kiss him. (Gee I thought she hated him and wanted him out?)

04-03-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
4. "After the Reward challenge"
Dave and Deena get taken to a spot with ice cream sundaes and strawberries and cream, etc. They also have all the goodies to take great baths in separate tubs separated by a screen. So they can both talk and loofah together. They are giggling and having fun.

Dave tells Deena he has a dilema. He says it does not take a rocket scientist to realize he is in trouble. Deena tells Dave she has no power to change anyone's mind. (Right...) She suggests maybe accelerating Matthew's craziness. She said she will talk to the others because she owes him that because of the bath together.

04-03-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
5. "Back at camp"
Rob is calling the girls Twigs and Sticks. He said it is because he would start on fire if they rubbed together. Alex offers to bathe Heidi and Jenna.

They are complaining Dave has had 2 baths now. They said it is smart of Dave to take Deena.

Dave and Deena come back and make their food sound not great. But when they still want to eat with the others. The others don't like it. They think they had a treat already. They shouldn't eat their food.

Now Rob is worried about Heidi sleeping with Dave. Rob is soooo jealous. He wants his arms around Heidi. Poor Rob. LOL!

zuckie 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-03, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zuckie Click to send private message to zuckie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
D & D return from the reward and Rob goes on and on about how he doesn't like someone in HIS aliance sleeping with the enemy (Heidi sleeping with DAve). From what he says his real problem seems to be that he is jealous of Dave. He is worried Heidi is playing him instead of Dave, geez I hope so.

04-03-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
7. "Day 23"
All the gnats are hanging around everyone's head. Rob is talking about it. He says it looks like PigPen from Peanuts. LOL!

Matt and Rob are off alone and Matt says he values his friendship with Rob. Matt says Rob knows the game so well and he is clueless. This is Matt talking. Rob tells Matt that the 2 of them and Alex are going to be final 3. Meanwhile Rob is telling the camera he wants to get rid of Matt. Rob told Matt that if Dave wins immunity they vote out Butch.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-03-03, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-03 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

Okay so it's hard to be unique - but stealing challenges from BB! How low can you go? ;)

EDIT: Hrm. If this were S4 I'd know where this is going by the result here, but who knows what happens this time?

04-03-03, 08:41 PM (EST)
9. "Treemail * IC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-03 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

They get masks and are told to decorate them for themselves.

Dave says he knows he is on the chopping block so his goal is to make sure Matt doesn't win so they can boot Matt instead of Dave.

Jeff gives instructions. Sounds like the coconut chop to me in a different way.

Dave chops Matt

Deena chops Matt

Matt chops Dave

Alex chops Dave

2nd round

Heidi chops Matt - Matt out

Matt chops Dave - Dave out

Dave chops Alex

Deena chops Alex

Alex chops Deena

Christy chops Alex - Alex out

3rd round

(Rob is obviously deliberately answering wrong)

Deena chops Rob

Heidi chops Rob

Jenna chops Butch

Christy chops Rob - Rob out

Butch chops Jenna

4th round

Heidi chops Butch

Butch chops Heidi

Jenna chops Butch - Butch out

Christy chops Deena

Deena chops Christy

5th round

Christy chops Heidi

Deena chops Christy

Heidi chops Christy - Christy out

Jenna chops Deena - Deena out

6th round

Jenna wins immunity!

Peteycat 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peteycat Click to send private message to Peteycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Treemail * IC"
Jenna wins? Oh I think I'm gonna be sick!

04-03-03, 08:46 PM (EST)
11. "Got Called to Phone... Sorry..."
I've turned the TV off and will watch the tape at 9:00...

Must...

Not...

Look...

At East...

Coast...

Thread!

04-03-03, 08:49 PM (EST)
12. " On to TC"
Matt is using his machete to cut up his shoes. He said he destroyed them by leaving them too close to the fire. So he is going to MacGyver them into sandals. He is really creepy when he says this. Christy is scared of Matt.

Dave said he is voting for Matt. He asks Alex to vote with him. But Alex tells Dave that he is too big an Immunity threat. Alex tells the camera he is voting for Dave.

Deena, Jenna & Rob wonder how Heidi will vote. Dave talks to Heidi and she says maybe Deena will vote with them to save Dave.

zuckie 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zuckie Click to send private message to zuckie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Transferring immunity"
If Jenna really wants DAve to go why not give the necklace to Matt, then DAve would be guareented to go, she knows she is safe.

04-03-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
14. "At TC"
Jeff asks Matt questions and Rob makes faces. Jeff calls Rob on the face making. Rob talks his way out of it and Matt is content. Matt really thinks Rob is his buddy.

Dave says he knows his name will come up tonight. He just hopes it won't come up too many times.

They ask Jenna if she wants to give immunity away. She doesn't want to.

Matt votes Dave

Dave votes Matt

No other votes shown

Dave
Matt
Dave
Dave
Dave
Dave - voted out....

04-03-03, 09:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: At TC"
Everyone voted Dave but.... Dave. Even Butch joined the program and voted against Dave. Awww!

And next week we have a power struggle when Rob, Deena and Alex all think they are running things.

Butch gets bit by a fish.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: At TC"
how could ALEX think he is calling the shots? LMAO

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Man... dija see that HUUUUGE fish-bite that Butch picked up?

I'm wondering if it'll be as debilitating as Alex's massive head injury?

All Hail the Kittyloaf!

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Vote"
It seems things are becoming too obvious and too predictable. Isn't Dave now the first member of the jury? He appears to have a good memory; hope he gets to give a "snake and the rat" speech to Rob.

04-03-03, 09:09 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Vote"
I doubt Dave would lower his standards to say anything bad about anyone at the final vote. He was too nice and that is why he is gone. That and he was an IC threat.

lizziegirl 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-03-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizziegirl Click to send private message to lizziegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Vote"
Can you believe that Heidi the HO voted for Dave?

04-03-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Vote"
Well Butch did too. So Dave didn't have any friends left.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "A couple thoughts..."
Wasn't the imagery/symbolism insane in tonight's episode?

-Rob talking about how much he likes being in an alliance with Twig and Sticks. Most of the time he thinks with one head (his brain), the other part with... well, his other one...

(camera shoots to Rob's crotch)

(camera moves to show Rob squeezing some nuts)

Great stuff!

-At TC, Heidi talks about how weird it was that the Final 4 were all female in the IC. Because the guys all took each other out of the game.

(shot of nervous Dave and Rob)

What was up with the whole Heidi/Dave sex thing? Stupid MB made a few of us fall into that trap.

Deena's starting to bug me. I'm so tired of this John Caroll "I'm calling the shots" stuff. PLEASE!

Episode was kind of predictable. So much for hunches. Better try this week hopefully...

In Honor of Summary Writers...
3. "Survivor is turning into Playboy At The Rainforest" -AMAI
4. "Eat a sandwich and contemplate how shallow you are" -dajaki
5. "She’s deaf! She’s deaf! Oh God, the humanity, she’s deaf!" -TechNoir
6. "Christy’s smile... one of the 1,612 defining moments" -TeamJoisey
7. "Christy wins the Jan Gentry “Aim High” Award" -Fester

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: A couple thoughts..."
if i hadn't known all along that Dave was getting axed, the spider at the beginning of TC would have done it

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
I was very disappointed they didn't show how Matt's sneaker/sandals came out.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: *** S6 - EP8 East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
>I was very disappointed they didn't
>show how Matt's sneaker/sandals came
>out.

Gotta give you a reason to watch next week...

Seriously, I had the same thought... and when they didn't show it before leaving for TC the first thing that came to mind was that Burnett was clearly telegraphing to any remaining doubtful viewers that MAtt wasn't going anywhere tonight

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •