The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Excerpt from Joanna interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Excerpt from Joanna interview"
It's on SurvivorNews, here:

http://www.survivornews.net/article.php?id=177

She has an extremely high opinion of herself, but I thought this was interesting about Jenna:

Beth: Much has been made of the younger women's self-absorbtion. Did Heidi or Jenna ever make an attempt to reach out and get to know you?

Joanna: Yes, Jenna and I had a better rapport than Heidi and I did. I tried with Heidi, but something about her just wasn't right with me. Jenna was cool, if I could have separated her from Heidi, then we would have hung a little tighter. She asked me to pray for her mother, Carla. Jenna was often concerned about her parents. She even sat beside me one day and told me that she was concerned that the older women did not like the younger women. I asked her where in the world did she hear such foolishness? I corrected that assumption, but I guess she believed what the others were saying.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview Spidey 04-03-03 1
 RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview munson 04-03-03 2
 RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview SaphireLady 04-04-03 3
 RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview alleyb 04-04-03 4
   RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview dajaki 04-04-03 5
   RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview Loree 04-04-03 6
       RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview BaquaR13 04-05-03 7
           RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview Loree 04-05-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview"
Something tells me Jenna knows how to play with more than just the men...

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview"
While I don't think anyone is underestimating Jenna, thanks to the C1 intel, I definitely believe there's more to her than the swimsuit model sexuality that MB keeps playing up.

Although spilling all to Dave on date night doesn't support this conclusion.

I almost posted this article in Bashers. I can't believe how delusional the woman is. It's not only sad, it's scary.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-04-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview"
While I certainly believe that she is strong, religious, and has a great self esteem, I have a problem with her mental stability. Jenna is a lot smarter then I give her credit for, at least in the gaming sense, not sure if she has any real knowledge, but she knows how to work men and how to handle cranky women. any model and or beauty queen knows these things. But Joanna, as a counselor, should have had this knowledge as well and did not. She is someone I do not want to be on their bad side.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-04-03, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview"
I think there is something significant here. JoAnna's comments show the big difference between Jenna and Heidi. Jenna tried to make a connection with her, whereas Heidi did not. I think this reflects Jenna's adaptability in the game--and further supports Jenna's obvious position of power. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jenna come out on top, with her fairly UTR strategy, while being able to have a finger in all of the major doings going on right now. She has Deena and Rob on one side, supporting her position in the game, while she also has Heidi on her side. The others will have more important fish to fry while Jenna rides along in a strong position. I can finally see how she could rise up victorious in the end.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-03, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview"
Agreed. We know that Mark Burnett doesn't show us all the alliances nor all the scheming. We also know that he can edit someone as being fairly brainless when in fact he/she is running the show. I think Jenna is considered by Deena and Rob as the harmless 3rd wheel and Alex and Heidi trust her based on her being young and good-looking.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview"
I think another big difference between Heidi and Jenna is how much Jeff dislikes Heidi. He is always making unkind comments about her in radio interviews. We have seen editing that makes Heidi look bad. But we haven't heard the same dislike for Jenna.

After lastnight I just keep thinking if the stories are true and Matt and Jenna are final 2. Then Jenna has to spend a night alone with Matt and his machete. Creepy!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-03, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview"
I wasn't aware that Jeff disliked Heidi that much. What has he said?

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Excerpt from Joanna interview"
Well Jeff made a comment about her terrible boob job. He said if she wanted to get a boob job she should have went to a doctor that knew what he was doing. OUCH! And when asked which player he liked least from this series he said Heidi. Jeff has never been shy in telling which players he liked and didn't like.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •