The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-08, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-08 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

Week Nine Rankings

Heading North

With the devastating loss of clear favorites Dallas & Toni (I think we’ll just call them an honorary #1 this week), Nick & Starr take over first place on the lvoe list. Ken & Tina just hold off you-know-who and get second place.

Heading South

It was closer than ever before – only a difference of .05 butAndrew & Dan end the final lvoe list in last place.

Rank Team First Place Votes Last Place Votes
Last week's Rank
Compass Heading
Nick & Starr
Ken & Tina
Andrew & Dan

The Final Tally
32 different peeps made lists over the course of this season, 6 of whom made a list for every week from preseason to the finale – The Perfect Posters- ARNutz, Max Headroom, warp_core breach, Seana, beau_30 and myself. To thank everyone who participated I charted all 32 in order of first posting and collected a funny, snarky or just interesting quote from each. Just want you to know I've enjoyed being kid-stat-flash:

Name
Number of Lists
Hall Of Fame Quote
ARnutz
Arm karma! That’s what you get for playing dirty. -Nick & Starr – week 4
kidflash212
Doesn’t seem right to pick one of my own!
dajaki
She is just a nightmare with poorly plucked brows. Yech.-Ken & Tina – week 5
cahaya
No rhythm and totally out of tune. Clearly among the worse teams to ever make the Final 4.-Andrew & Dan – week 9
Max Headroom
Persistently stupid and unlikable, it's a minor miracle each week when these two arrive at the mat in next-to-last place. Wondering why nobody will help you? Maybe it's because you're shouting out the window of a huge truck in an angry tone of voice?-Andrew & Dan – week 8
beau_30
This season's Villians. Great. A whiny boy, and a tough girl, is this backwards?-Terence & Sarah – week 1
warp_core breach
I was expecting so much from this team. Now this childish spat over a sweaty, nasty sports bra. Get over it and focus! You had horseshoes up your butts this leg!-Kelly & Christie-week 3
Seana
They did OK this week, I guess. No idea what's up with the skanky clothing choices. And since they didn't make me laugh by screwing up royally, down the list they go.-Kelly & Christie – week 6
redbaronii
They are so incompetent that I don't even know where to start again. Wonder why nobody helps you? Yelling English, being "ugly" American and being ugly frat boys just does not make you any more popular in Kazakhstan.-Andrew & Dan – week 8
Joools
Love them, love them, love them! Dallas' dancing, mooing cow just about had me busting a gut and good for him for reading the clue correctly and keeping Toni from trying to hail a cab. If they don't make it to the final leg, I really don't care who wins this season.-Toni & Dallas – week 8
emydi
Did Ken "imply" at the end that if they don't win the race, they won't stay together, and Tina...shut up you shrew!-Ken & Tina – week 6
Starshine
Seem supportive of each other, not enough brains to fill a thimble though-Kelly & Christie – week 2
CT Girl
If I rolled my eyes one more time at these two they would’ve rolled right out of my head. His hair-do is silly and having Sarah blow on his boo-boo even sillier, but they’re good racers and I enjoy laughing at them.-Terence & Sarah – week 2
michel
Did they find the Hidden Immunity Idol while digging in the sand?!!-Kelly & Christie – week 2
Peetah
No quotes offered
mindy23
just because there are no other slots left, and they just suck. Even if one (can't tell them apart) DID have a Tucson shirt on-dude, you are embarrasing me, a fellow Tucsonan!!-Dan & Andrew – week 7
mia rules18
Never thought this mother/son team could fare so well. Dallas is calm and focused. I'd take him for a partner any day.-Dallas & Toni – week 4
television
competent and nerdy... I mean, this is an internet forum, who do you expect to endear themselves to us?-Mark & Bill – week 2
MaryKat
Did they really not know how to change a tire at all?-Ty & Aja – week 4
DoodleBug
I liked how they got the band to move faster. They are annoying but not vicious.-Marisa & Brooke – week 3
shimane22
This team has lots of problems, but in spite of their cluelessness I believe they are still a strong team and still have a chance of winning this (surely their odds are better than Dandrew's at this point). -Kelly & Christie – week 6
Tazluli
OK, I get it. Your men done you wrong, and it looks like Nick and Starr are doing the same thing. Too bad! Move on! Read the clues and run the race.-Kelly & Christie – Week 3
Kwiet One
seriously, Ty does.not.know how to change a flat. Pathetic, and you're a dude. I could swear it was a female/female team in distress.-Ty & Aja – week 4
louislam
They had terrible luck with taxi, so I think it's not their fault for being in last place. Tina was very bossy at roadblock but maybe this was the reason why Ken did the task so fast. I found the scene where the dogs chasing them very funny though.-Ken & Tina – week 6
History Detective
Here we have evidence that third-tier fraternities do exist for losers who cannot make it into a first-tier frat. They could not make it even into a second-tier frat because those guys are at least smart even if they are not particularly attractive. These two buffons, however, are neither smart nor attractive. I do not know which is which, but the one with the red hair never even has a glimmer of thought or engagement in his eyes. The other one, the one with glasses, always has a look on his face like he forgot to wipe the last time he took a crap and now he's worried about the size of the skid mark the next time he changes his underwear.-Andrew & Dan – week 5
Jenna_F
To be fair to these guys, they actually ran a good leg this time. They started out way behind and managed to catch up and pass 2 teams. This doesn't make up for how much they've sucked all season, but it's a start.-Andrew & Dan – week 10
Psycho Kitty
UNFV***NG BELIEVABLE!!!!!!! How can these two douchebags still be in this! This is such a horrible scenerio - and the idea that they could win it is a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!! And they are the LEAST DESERVING, MOST INEPT TEAM OF ALL TIME!!!!! Did I make myself clear? Because, as you know. . . I keep my opinions to myself -Andrew & Dan – week 10
princat
They are good racers but kinda get on my nerves.-Nick & Starr – week 7
dabo
I'm beginning to think these two were hired to play the parts of Andrew and Dan since it isn't actually possible they are still in the race.-Dan & Andrew – week 10
byoffer
Can't quite compete with #1, and don't want to take risks to become #1, but seem to really appreciate the journey they are on. Loved how much fun they had in the cow costume.-Dallas & Toni – week 8
zorayah
I'll start to pay attention to them when they quit talking about their relationship. TAR is not your shrink people! Gees...-Ken & Tina – week 10
samboohoo
STFU Tina. My cod, I'm surprised Ken only cheated once.-Ken & Tina – week 10

Edited in beau_30 list - whew, close one!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   ARnutz     12-01-08       
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   Max Headroom     12-01-08     1  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   HistoryDetective     12-01-08     2  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   kidflash212     12-01-08     14  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   dabo     12-01-08     3  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   samboohoo     12-01-08     4  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   ARnutz     12-01-08     6  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   Jenna_F     12-01-08     5  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   emydi     12-01-08     7  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   dajaki     12-01-08     8  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   cahaya     12-01-08     9  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   shimane22     12-01-08     10  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   kidflash212     12-01-08     11  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   CTgirl     12-01-08     12  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   PsychoKitty     12-01-08     13  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   warp_core breach     12-02-08     15  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   zorayah     12-03-08     16  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   Seana     12-03-08     17  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   MaryKat     12-06-08     18  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   louislam     12-07-08     19  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   redbaronii     12-07-08     20  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   beau_30     12-07-08     21  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.10   kidflash212     12-07-08     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •