The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

ARnutz 13908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-08 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

So Easy a Caveman Can Do It!

This week, the teams traveled from Almaty, Kazakhstan to Moscow, Russia. All 4 teams were on the same flight. While they were in the airport, Dandrew spent a bunch of money on car insurance shoes and Dallas & Starr had some "get to know you better" time.

Upon arriving in Moscow, the teams had to go to a monastery and light a candle to get their clue, which sent them off to Kolosok Camp for the detour. Along the way, there were some taxi issues. The detour was a choice between marching with the Russian army or serving borscht to the Russian army. The 3 smart teams chose to march and did it well. The bumbling idiot fart boys chose to march, then switched to serving borscht, then tried to march again, then finally served borscht and got it done. Did I mention they are bumbling idiots??? Dan is also a spastic idiot!

When the detour was done, it was off to a bakery for the roadblock to schlep some flour sacks. Dallas was on a mission to grab a first place finish and did a good job hauling those sacks. Ken also performed the task well. It was not easy, especially since there was a strong looking Russian woman working at the bakery, laughing at them and calling them girly men, no doubt it was because she can haul four or five of those sacks at a time. Nick & Starr continued to have taxi issues, but made it to the bakery before the bumbling idiots. Dan did the roadblock, which is weird because I figured he would just bark at Andrew while he did it, like he always does. Can you believe this is only the 3rd roadblock this tool has done? Yup. Andrew has now done 5! Dan even told us "Im really good at the simple, Neanderthal, caveman tasks. I can do that all day long." Better call Geico, Dan! I hear they're looking for a new spokesperson.

After the roadblock, it was off to the pit stop at Neskuchny Sad Park. Dallas & Toni and Ken & Tina made it there without incident, but Nick & Starr had even more taxi issues. The fart boys once again held up the rear. They also ran out of money and could not pay the taxi driver.

Don't forget to check out last week's rankings, by kidflash. They can be found here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID20/3724.shtml#26

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Dallas & Toni (1) Totally rocked this leg!!! They were on a mission for first place and got it! They also have fun and respect the locals along the way, no matter where they are, which makes them #1 on my list.

2. Ken & Tina (3) They also had a great leg. I loved when Ken gave the Russian bakery lady a kiss. I am surprised that they seem to be getting closer as the race goes on. Normally, teams who come on to fix their relationships find that the stress of the race is too much to bear.

3. Nick & Starr (2) - While not entirely their fault, the taxi issues allowed us to see this team implode a little bit. Starr's whining was on the verge of irritating.

4. Andrew & Dan (4) OMFG! I can't believe we have to put up with them again next week. I knew we were due for a non-elimination leg, but I was so hoping they were gone! ...and Phil teased us with, "I'm sorry to tell you..." Grrrr!

Dan is not only a spastic idiot, but he is also super critical toward Andrew, which is ridiculous because Dan has not been carrying his half of the load with the tasks, especially the roadblocks. I am shocked that Andrew puts up with his bullsh!t.

Philiminated: My patience with the fart boys.

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

Wheeee! TAR is back!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   ARnutz     11-24-08       
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   mindy23     11-24-08     1  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   Max Headroom     11-24-08     2  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   Seana     11-24-08     3  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   ARnutz     11-24-08     4  
         RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   vince3     11-24-08     10  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   emydi     11-24-08     5  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   HistoryDetective     11-24-08     6  
     I am laughing so hard   moonbaby     11-24-08     8  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   Estee     11-24-08     9  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   Jenna_F     11-24-08     7  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   kidflash212     11-24-08     11  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   PsychoKitty     11-24-08     12  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   zorayah     11-25-08     13  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   dajaki     11-25-08     14  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   beau_30     11-26-08     15  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   michel     11-27-08     16  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   cahaya     11-28-08     17  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   shimane22     11-29-08     18  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   louislam     11-30-08     19  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   warp_core breach     11-30-08     20  
   The Results for Week Nine!   kidflash212     11-30-08     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •