The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

ARnutz 13888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-08 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-17-08 AT 08:20AM (EST)

Old Phil Koegen Had a Farm

E-I-E-I-O

...and on his farm there were some chickens. E-I-E-I-O

This week, the teams raced off to Almaty, Kazakhstan. There was not a lot of airport bunching, but they did have to wait until morning to do the roadblock, which caused the ole hours of operation bunching. Teams had to find a golden egg among thousands of chickens.

...and on his farm there was some sheep butt. E-I-E-I-O

There was a fast forward, which was to eat a large amount of sheep butt. Nick & Starr and Terence & Sarah both went for it, but in the end, Terence could not eat the meat and gave up, leaving the fast forward to Nick & Starr.

...and on his farm there were some cows. E-I-E-I-O

The detour was a choice between dressing up as a cow, going to find and drink milk and getting their clue off the bottom of the glass -or- learning a tune and playing for tips. All teams chose the cow suit, however, some of the teams still can't read the damn clues! When they finally did read them correctly, they were told to get to the pit stop at Old Square.

Last week's rankings, by kidflash, can be found here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID20/3716.shtml#20

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Dallas & Toni (1) This team is having the best time! They are working well together and appreciate every experience they have. Plus, they are always respectful of other teams and the locals.

2. Nick & Starr (2) - This team also works well together, as evidenced by their unprecedented 5 first places in a row, but let's look at their competition. I mean really. How could they not be first a bunch of times? Throughout the race, they have occasionally made nasty comments about other teams, which I do not like.

3. Ken & Tina (3) This team has their moments of bickering, but they are nowhere near as bad as teams from previous seasons. They do need to learn to READ THE CLUE!

4. Andrew & Dan (4) This team is sucky! Where did they find these people? Ditto on the clue thing... and Dan? - STFU!!!

Philiminated: Terence & Sarah (5) Wow, Terence actually admitted it was his fault and didn't blame Sarah. I will not miss Terence at all!

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

Wheeee! TAR is back!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   ARnutz     11-17-08       
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   MaryKat     11-17-08     1  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   Max Headroom     11-17-08     2  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   ARnutz     11-17-08     3  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   dabo     11-17-08     4  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   byoffer     11-17-08     5  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   Seana     11-17-08     7  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   Seana     11-17-08     6  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   Joools     11-17-08     8  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   shimane22     11-17-08     9  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   kidflash212     11-17-08     10  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   HistoryDetective     11-17-08     11  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   dajaki     11-17-08     12  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   PsychoKitty     11-17-08     13  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   zorayah     11-18-08     14  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   Jenna_F     11-18-08     15  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   kidflash212     11-19-08     19  
         RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   Jenna_F     11-19-08     20  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   beau_30     11-18-08     16  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   CTgirl     11-18-08     17  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   cahaya     11-19-08     18  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   emydi     11-19-08     21  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   warp_core breach     11-21-08     22  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   KwietOne     11-22-08     23  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   louislam     11-23-08     24  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.8   redbaronii     11-23-08     25  
   Week Eight Results!!!   kidflash212     11-23-08     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •