The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are those rubberbands on "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityjunky 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-04-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunky Click to send private message to realityjunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are those rubberbands on "
Scotts biceps?...I've been trying to figure out what those thin bands are that Scott frequently wears around his biceps. Are they decorative or do they serve some other purpose? Any ideas?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are those rubberbands on motormouth 08-04-04 1
 RE: Are those rubberbands on tribephyl 08-04-04 2
   RE: Are those rubberbands on Drive My Car 08-04-04 3
 RE: Are those rubberbands on Loree 08-04-04 4
   RE: Are those rubberbands on vixie 08-04-04 5
   RE: Are those rubberbands on nailbone 08-04-04 6
 RE: Are those rubberbands on Oscirus 08-04-04 7
 RE: Are those rubberbands on Estee 08-04-04 8
   RE: Are those rubberbands on FlamingCactusIT 08-05-04 9
       RE: Are those rubberbands on vixie 08-05-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-04-04, 04:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
Since Scott has yet to do anything that serves a purpose, I will go with decorative.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-04, 05:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
I hate to be this crude but,.....
It's called a cockring. Most guys would wear it around their "thingie". To make it look bigger.

Weirdly enough, Scott feels the need to accentuate his "bicep"s.

I guess he bought the wrong size!

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.
"It still ain't gonna look big!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
They are rubber bands alright, and I have been saying how dumb they look.
When we were kids we were told to not put rubber bands on our body because they cut off circulation.
I think Scott is trying to divert the circulation from his arms to his ' little fella'.

Who knows where this dink gets his ideas.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
I just have a big desire to snap the rubberbands and make it really hurt.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-04-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
Me too! Oh I would pay to do that...alot.
I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
Karen did, or at least tried to. And Scott freaked out!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-04-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
Somebody's been watching too much wrestling

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
They cover the needle tracks.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-05-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
I'm pretty sure it's a thing that people where on there arms when they work out. If they break while you're working out it means you should stop and take a break.
FlamingCactusIT

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-05-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Are those rubberbands on "
You're probably right flamer (may I call you that). But if the rubber bands break during a workout, wouldn't his head explode?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •