The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
Did anyone catch Reunion Sunday. Yeah, I know the same old crap, but....
When the guys were all hanging out in the pool room trying to talk the nerd(millionair)into asking the homecoming ho for a twenty four hour pass. The beer bottles they were holding kept changing. One minute nerd boy would be drinking Hienies the next Corona. I swear I saw it change in mid sentence.

Also has anyone noticed that these people spend a lot of time alone together. The keep showing these shots of all of them scattered around the house and grounds. I am sure they are getting a little tired of each other, but I think I would be on the beach playing or something. Not reading a book.

It is almost like these people don;t really know each other at all...Why are they there? and How much are they getting paid?

"Shot his wife cause she weighed a ton...psycho dad" Theme from Psycho Dad.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reunion editing and other high ... trshtvjnky 02-11-03 1
   RE: Reunion editing and other high ... wildchickenhunter 02-12-03 2
       RE: Reunion editing and other high ... SurvivorOverlord 02-12-03 3
           RE: Reunion editing and other high ... wildchickenhunter 02-13-03 4
   RE: Reunion editing and other high ... Loree 02-13-03 5
       RE: Reunion editing and other high ... wildchickenhunter 02-13-03 6
       RE: Reunion editing and other high ... BriarRosie 02-13-03 7
           RE: Reunion editing and other high ... wildchickenhunter 02-14-03 8
               RE: Reunion editing and other high ... BriarRosie 02-14-03 9
                   RE: Reunion editing and other high ... wildchickenhunter 02-14-03 10
           RE: Reunion editing and other high ... Loree 02-14-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-11-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
I semi-watched it - mostly listening while doing other things so didn't notice the beer bottle thing, I do have one question -- was the Homecoming Queen happy or upset that Ben kissed her? Couldn't figure that out.

02-12-03, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
It was kinda typical homecoming ho reaction. She wanted it to be spontanious. Then when it was, by her own admition, it wasn't quite right. She wasn't sure. It is still a little hard for me to believe these people have been out of high school 10 years. They act like they are middle schoolers.

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-12-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
I saw the amazing beer bottles too! I have been wondering all along how the heck they picked this group of people...hell I be I could find a group in my graduating class that would be will to go live in a mansion in Hawaii for free for 2 weeks with all the food and booze you can handle!!!!!

Homecoming ho didn't know what she wanted...one minute it's I hope he kisses me and the next it's I wasnt ready for him to kiss me.......please!

Hey WCH....did you see that FuX has a Married with Children Reunion show this weekend?

can I get a whoooooo- Bundy!

"If you need me, I'll be at the nudee bar".....Al Bundy

02-13-03, 08:11 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
Yes, Overlord, I did. I am going to have to try and record it though. I am going to be out of town.

One of the nice things about bundy reunion/expose type stuff, is that they - the cast - actually liked each other. They liked doing the show. Even when they cancelled it, most if not all of the cast was willing to stay around for another year.
Thanks For reminding me, I will set the VCR!

"Urethra, I got it......." Kelly Bundy

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
Ben couldn't win with Maya. If he hadn't kissed her she would complain and say he was too shy. If he asked if he could kiss her she would have said she wanted him to be more assertive and take charge. Then when he did exactly what she wanted, she still complained. She just isn't sexually attracted to the guy. She wants to be because he is rich. But deep down she isn't.

02-13-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
I think you are exactly right, Loree.
Isn't it strange Men do this for looks women for money.

FOX is making a killing on Joe Millionair with this same logic.

"I'd like to help, but I'm a republican" Marcy Darcy

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-13-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
I caught that, too. It's a shame, because Maya and Ben seemed to hit it off nicely before he confirmed that he had megabucks.
She's too wishy-washy.

Complete topic change:

Any takers on who gets engaged? My guess is Dave and Holly. Even if it never works out, they've already had their honeymoon!

Lori

02-14-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
Aren't Dave and Holly the 'bully" and the 'centerfold'?
I don't know. Although, I can't see it be anyone else I would expect she would hold out a bit. Plus they have always seemed so strange. I mean, come on, she is the first playmate I have aver heard of that isn't putting out.

I think it is going to be play'a and popular girl....She will/would do anything to be the center of attention. She has proved that at every turn of the show.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-14-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
Ooh, I wouldn't put it past Dan "Playa" and Natasha to pull the engagement stunt, now that you mentioned Natasha's penchant for attention.

I am from the Chicago area, and if I see them around, I'll boo and hiss.

Lori

02-14-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
Sounds like you have caught the spirit of this board.......
Bash the media ho's...Bash them I say!!!

Give them a bigboo and hiss for me!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Reunion editing and other high school tricks."
I think Dan and Natasha will be the engaged couple. And they will do it to prolong their popularity. They seem to think they are "the couple" that all the other people want to be. So they are going to have their big moment with the engagement. Of course we all know once their audience is gone it will never work out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •