The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB4 Week 11--the Tuesday show--"A Mime is Terrible Thing to Waste" "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-17-03, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB4 Week 11--the Tuesday show--"A Mime is Terrible Thing to Waste" "
Well, I had to switch from the Canadian Idol finale to watch BB4 so I could write this summary. But don’t worry, I switched back during the commercial breaks.

First, we get some recraps of last week’s episode. Robert nominates Jun and Ali. Ali wins veto, uses it on herself, and votes Erika out. Then they have the first competition of three for the final HOH competition. They have to hold onto keys and get dumped on with ice and snow occasionally. Then we get the theme song. Good. Recrapping is done, right?

Wrong. We get recrapping in black and white of how Ali is sooooo incredibly sorry about evicting Erika.

Two seconds later, we have Ali tell the world, in the DR, that the whole thing was an act. Oh really? I could’ve sworn that you wanted her to stay considering you voted her out. You just gotta love those crocodile tears. Meanwhile, Jun was confident that Ali would keep her and Robert was sorry to see his ex gone.

Now we go back to where we left in the first part of the HOH competition. Jun explains the rules to us again which is totally redundant. First, we were already told the rules, and the rules were so obvious that we didn’t need to be told them in the first place. Isn’t it a reality TV rule that for the final 3 competition that it has to be endurance and you have to keep your hand on something of significance? It was done in Survivor history and in BB history. Why end now?

Robert is admitting that he is Cuban and therefore a wimp. He can’t handle this ice and snow. He complains about how he can’t feel his hands. And Ali says that being a figure skater totally helps because she wears the skimpy costumes while skating. Not that skating rinks are that cold. If Canadians have a day like the HG are having in January, we are bringing out the shorts. We are a hardy bunch of people. If it snows tomorrow (which the forecast is saying), I’ll still wear my sandals.

While standing on the house perches, hanging onto the keys, Robert admits that he called the girls some pretty horrible names. In the DR, we discover that Ali and Jun are really ticked about this and saying how dare he. I guess, he dares the same way that they did themselves. Remember when Ali was calling Nate gay? I rest my case.

Back to the competition. Jun lets go first while adjusting her jacket. Then Robert immediately starts dealing with Ali saying how if he wins HOH, he’ll take her. Ali says there is a 99% chance she will take Robert. Gee Ali, you are so nice that you won’t guarantee taking Robert. I guess 1% in Ali’s books is about 99% in our books (because we know she would take Jun). Well, Robert buys the 99% chance of him remaining and lets go, causing Ali to be the winner.

We get some talking about the deals that went on, and I get bored. I’ll spare you the details. The whole point of the dealing is that Ali is guaranteeing herself a spot in the finals.
Yay commercial break, so I can see Canadian Idol. But it is a commercial break there too. So, now I’m sad.

Back to the show, the HG find a big gift-wrapped box in the back yard. They open it and out pops a mime. He is actually part of the luxury competition. Ali wanted to put him back into the box and Robert did some play bull fighting. Guess who was the bull and who was the toreador. Ali is showing her true colours by being mean to the poor mime. And now the mime is wearing a creepy mask and going around the house.

And the answer the question, if you are a mime, does that automatically mean that you can juggle? The answer is no. Three eggs went splat on the floor and Jun is getting annoyed because she loves her kitchen. (Explains a lot doesn’t it?)

Ali says that she would rather have Dana than the mime in the house. Ouch. That hurts.

Well, finally we see why the mime was in the house. They converted the bedroom that they closed up a few weeks ago into a movie room with a popcorn machine and comfy chairs. The winner gets to pick one other HG to see a screening of Runaway Jury before it is in theatres, and then be able to go to the premier of the movie and walk the red carpet. Rob is absolutely psyched because he loves John Grisham. He has seen all the movies and read most of the books (Robert reads? Who knew?).

Well, for the competition, they have to throw Velcro balls at the mime and have three stick. Ali tried to throw so hard to hurt the mime. And Robert won the competition. He chose Ali because he thought she would be more fun to see the movie with. And Ali is pumped and still hates the mime.

Commercial break. They are talking about Ryan. They say people would pay to see him at a concert. I agree. Then Ryan talks about how he loves singing and wants to do his best. I.Heart.Ryan.

Back to the show. Ali is still pumped and didn’t feel bad for Jun. She said that that witch needs time on her own. Back to that name calling, eh? You dish it but you can’t take it, eh?

Jun is feeling lonely and left out. She can totally hear them laugh and enjoying the movie and tries to be a good sport.

Song time:
The Mime Came Back – to the tune of The Cat Came Back

But the mime came back the very next day.
The mime came back, they thought he was a gonner
But the mime came back the very next day, oh no.

He came back to keep Jun company. He tried teaching Jun some mime tricks but she admits that she didn’t learn well. Then the mime did a wonderful nose picking impersonation of Robert. Jun was laughing quite hard. Then they hid Ali’s elephant, and said good-bye. The mime kissed Jun’s hand, farewell.

Ali got out, discovered the mime hiding her elephant and repeated several time, “I hate that mime.” Oh well.

America’s choice is now for an internet chat. Each competitor was given a screen capture of a fan website. Ali is psyched that Donny still loves her. I gotta say, that Donny is one devoted little dog. Who else would have that kind of loyalty to a lying scum-bag like Ali?

Commercial break again – We see recraps of Gary and Ryan. And they are now singing a duet.

Back again. We get the results to America’s Choice. Robert wins again and he apologizes to the girls. Jun and Ali are jealous. They say that they should rename the competition Robert’s Choice or Single Father’s Choice. And then we get Robert’s questions. I won’t rehash it. The transcript of the entire chat is readily available on the internet. Of course Robert was thankful, and loved every question.

Now we get back to more of the same stuff. Wheel and dealing happens and Jun and Ali ask what right does Robert have to call them names. The same right that they have to call him names?

Commercial break – Ooooooooo getting good now. Judges comments, and Ben is repeating the judges comments from last night. That means one thing – I caught the winner’s announcement. Woo hoo. The … winner …. is …….. Mr …….. (aw hurry up Ben, I have to get back to BB) RYAN MALCOLM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move over Kelly, Ruben, and Clay. There is a new boy in town. To all the Americans wondering who will be the next major Canadian talent will be, remember the name Ryan Malcolm. I was cheering for him early on. He is so talented and seems like such a nice person, unlike the remaining BB4 cast. Which brings us back to:

Ali wanting Jun to win the second competition for HOH. Rob feels confident and Jun feels very confident.

This competition is about matching pictures of HG to descriptions. There are no extra photos, so only one combination is the correct answer. Jun wins (though she didn’t remember the strawberry competition (Erika and Jack). She used the process of elimination to get those answers.

And we conclude the episode with some general comments and the reminder to tune in tomorrow to see who will win the final competition and become the new HOH.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thank you! anotherkim 09-17-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thank you!"

I haven't watched the show other than the announcement of the eviction. I am to ill at the thought of ali and jun winning to actually look at their smug faces. Blech.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--die ali die.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •