The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

ARnutz 13873 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6"

Singeing Skulls and Flaming Heads!

…and You Thought Halloween Was Over.

This week, the teams traveled from Siem Reap, Cambodia to Delhi, India. Again, they were all on the same flight so we got no airport drama. We did, however, get a little flirting going on between Dallas and Starr (no, not the Dallas Stars, Dallas AND Starr)

They get to India and have to find Moonlight Motors, where they do the roadblock - paint half a taxi green. After the road block, they were sent to find their next clue at Ambassador Hotel. During all of their trips, several teams get lost because of bad taxi drivers who apparently don't speak English.

The detour was a choice between ironing laundry and making a rupee necklace for a new groom at his wedding. Most teams chose the laundry, but Ken & Tina and Terence & Sarah chose the wedding necklace things. Once complete, they were off to the pit stop at Baha'i house where… the greeter had a flaming pot upon her head! It was our first non-elimination of the season and Ken & Tina were saved to race another day.

Last week's all-encompassing rankings are here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID20/3705.shtml#18

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Dallas & Toni (1) – The nicest team of the whole bunch! They work well together and are always encouraging.
2. Nick & Starr (5) – Mostly drama free week, plus two first places in a row, moves them back up my list.
3. Ken & Tina (2) – Oh, there’s the drama. Still, not so bad.
4. Kelly & Christy (4) – They need to get over themselves. Their obsession with Nick & Starr just might be the thing that does them in.
5. Andrew & Dan (3) – I wish they were gone. Although, I did laugh uncontrollably when the laundry went blowing all over.
6. Terence & Sarah (6) – Terence is a jerk. Sarah needs to run away fast.

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

Wheeee! TAR is back!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   ARnutz     11-03-08       
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   mindy23     11-03-08     1  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   Max Headroom     11-03-08     2  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   ARnutz     11-03-08     10  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   kidflash212     11-03-08     3  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   ARnutz     11-03-08     8  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   Seana     11-03-08     4  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   ARnutz     11-03-08     9  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   MaryKat     11-03-08     5  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   mia rules18     11-03-08     6  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   emydi     11-03-08     7  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   warp_core breach     11-03-08     11  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   Jenna_F     11-03-08     12  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   dajaki     11-03-08     13  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   beau_30     11-04-08     14  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   CTgirl     11-05-08     15  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   michel     11-06-08     16  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   CTgirl     11-07-08     17  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   shimane22     11-07-08     18  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   cahaya     11-08-08     19  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   louislam     11-09-08     20  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.6   redbaronii     11-09-08     21  
   Week 6 Results!!   kidflash212     11-09-08     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •