Singeing Skulls and Flaming Heads!
…and You Thought Halloween Was Over.
This week, the teams traveled from Siem Reap, Cambodia to Delhi, India. Again, they were all on the same flight so we got no airport drama. We did, however, get a little flirting going on between Dallas and Starr (no, not the Dallas Stars, Dallas AND Starr)
They get to India and have to find Moonlight Motors, where they do the roadblock - paint half a taxi green. After the road block, they were sent to find their next clue at Ambassador Hotel. During all of their trips, several teams get lost because of bad taxi drivers who apparently don't speak English.
The detour was a choice between ironing laundry and making a rupee necklace for a new groom at his wedding. Most teams chose the laundry, but Ken & Tina and Terence & Sarah chose the wedding necklace things. Once complete, they were off to the pit stop at Baha'i house where… the greeter had a flaming pot upon her head! It was our first non-elimination of the season and Ken & Tina were saved to race another day.
Last week's all-encompassing rankings are here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID20/3705.shtml#18
Rank. Names (last week's rank)
1. Dallas & Toni (1) – The nicest team of the whole bunch! They work well together and are always encouraging.
2. Nick & Starr (5) – Mostly drama free week, plus two first places in a row, moves them back up my list.
3. Ken & Tina (2) – Oh, there’s the drama. Still, not so bad.
4. Kelly & Christy (4) – They need to get over themselves. Their obsession with Nick & Starr just might be the thing that does them in.
5. Andrew & Dan (3) – I wish they were gone. Although, I did laugh uncontrollably when the laundry went blowing all over.
6. Terence & Sarah (6) – Terence is a jerk. Sarah needs to run away fast.
OK! Your turn!!!
Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.
Wheeee! TAR is back!