The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MB got US! (ok 99%)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-26-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MB got US! (ok 99%)"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-03 AT 07:33 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-26-03 AT 11:17 PM (EST)

Everbody hates roger.

shawna admits her and Alex on an interview.

shawna didn't know that much about roger.

all these easy boots.

He set us up this week. toooocheee! (sp?)

he knows we are here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Congratulations! Krautboy 03-27-03 1
   RE: Congratulations! erikman 03-27-03 2
   RE: Congratulations! koki 03-27-03 3
 RE: MB got US! (ok 99%) SurvivinDawg 03-27-03 4
 RE: MB got US! (ok 99%) BMH 03-27-03 5
   RE: MB got US! (ok 99%) VerucaSalt 03-27-03 6
       RE: MB got US! (ok 99%) jennk 03-27-03 7
 RE: MB got US! (ok 99%) DoodleBug 03-27-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-27-03, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Congratulations!"
Congratulations to Koki and BMH for being the only ones to see what was right in front of us all along! Wish I were part of your elite little group!

Krautboy

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-03, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Congratulations!"
yeah kraut we will go from the top of survivor news game to the middle of the pack.

koki 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-27-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail koki Click to send private message to koki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Congratulations!"
Thank you so much Krautboy, I usually just follow your excellent analysis. But as I said in my post, I decided to go with the "non spoilers/viewer opinion" only gut, and it does work every once in awhile.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-03, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: MB got US! (ok 99%)"
Yep, I almost changed my vote... but it would have been to Dave, not to Roger.

Of course, several people got Deena as the correct Immunity winner. TDT was screaming it at my face, but did I listen? Noooooo.... If I had listened, and changed my feeble mind that Roger doesn't win immunity, then he would've been the easy pick.

But I'm not going to give MB *all* the credit. A lot of it comes from listening to *BOGUS*, I say again *BOGUS* spoilers, like the one about Shawna going 4th or 5th and Alex going 5th or 6th. Nothing but *BOGUS* in these spoilers.

(lament) I didn't even pay attention to my own theory. The CBS site all but shouted out that Alex was safe by featuring him in a poll question AND a misdirection for the next week! (/lament)

This season is starting to feel like S-3, where I'd have 2 or 3 theories, one of which was right, but I never seemed to grasp the right one. It's time to buckle down, throw aside the *BOGUS* spoiler material, and get to the bare essence (pun intended) of this show.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-27-03, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: MB got US! (ok 99%)"
Thank you Krautboy

At the time I voted for ROGER mainly because I still wasn't completely buying into Alex going and I didn't think DAVE would go either so there you go, I can't believe I guessed right, I'm just glad to see him go

Too bad you guys got to me before I made my picks on Survivor Island Yes I followed the crowd and voted for Roger for IC and Alex to get the boot X(

BUT! I survived in Anti-bootee so it's all good!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-27-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: MB got US! (ok 99%)"
MB did NOT get us, WE got us, pure and simple

The Alex specspoilers were not conclusive but we believed

I so thought Dave was going to go and my thought process was dead on; it did not occur to me that they thought about Roger on the jury so they switched; good thinking on Deena's part in that one as well as J/H.

I knew Roger/Deena would butt heads, we heard Rob say Dave/Roger but we so wouldn't just look at it b/c of the Alex specspoilers.

But because of the Alex specspoilers, I had to find a reason for Roger to stay which could only have been immunity.

MB didn't doink us, we screwed ourselves.

This middle grouping of bootees prior to Heidi/Butch/Christy area, I'm going by the pyschological makeup of the situation. So far that is the only thing I have been right about. Men act like men, women act like women; their behavior is for the most part extremely apparent; they haven't disappointed me at all.

Aside from immunity wins, there are very clear indicators here, we just got ourselves too ingrained in the "but they are supposed to go" mentality, we were our own downfall.

jennk 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jennk Click to send private message to jennk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: MB got US! (ok 99%)"
I agree that MB got us.. I think a lot of us fell into the belief that Rodger would win immunity. Not because of other spoiling info but, because of the way he jumped off the pole in the vidcap and because of the focus on him being bossy and MB's tendency to set someone up for being voted off in episode X and getting voted off in X+1.

I was completely shocked when Rodger jumped for no reason... and he did look pretty confident when he did it.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: MB got US! (ok 99%)"
Yes, he looked very confident!! I was surprised he jumped so soon though. I thought he would have lasted longer than that, but geesh... he was a weeble-wobble on his perch.

I was surprised to hear such a wise comment about the jury selection from the "boobsie" twins. Deena hadn't even thought of that and she's an attorney!

Anyhoo... sometimes the most obvious boot is a misdirection.... and sometimes it's not.

On to Episode 8!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •