The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PROTONESIS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tyke210 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-00, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tyke210 Click to send private message to tyke210 Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PROTONESIS"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 11:27 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 11:24 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

anyone have some inside info on this???

http://protonesis.com/1pr_july_rudy.html would like to know what it is ?? http://protonesis.com/1pr_july_rudy.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PR... Rudyrox 08-18-00 1
   RE: Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PR... scorch 08-18-00 2
       RE: Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PR... Rudyrox 08-18-00 3
 RE: Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PR... OrangeKing 08-19-00 4
   PROTONESIS AyatollahKhomeini 08-19-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PROTONESIS"

This company is fishy at best. They have no actual "institute" that I can see... I found no physical address.. the phone number on the site is a residential line. The information on the website is VERY general and generic. I am VERY skeptical!
They are saying that they have a technology that can tell you what someone is thinking through their speech. For example, they analyzed Dirks comments on the morning show and concluded that he was thinking "Hide Rudy". It's almost like they walk around with a crystal ball in their brief cases. A little too Sci-Fi.. imho

But, if this company is in fact real.. it's very small still and is being run out of someone's home.

Part of me believes it's a plant and after Survivor is all over with we will be told it never really existed in the first place.

scorch 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scorch Click to send private message to scorch Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PROTONESIS"
My Question is has Rudy been interview by anyone since he has left the Island? If not then there is no way this can be real. If they are going by episodes then it's just impossible since nobody knew who was gonna win until the last day on the Island.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PROTONESIS"
No, these guys claim to have technology that can analyze a small portion of what someone says and tell you what they are thinking.
It was an interview with Dirk they reviewed.

Go to this address and about halfway down there is a taped interview with the company's founder about how they came to the conclusion that Rudy won. It's about halfway down the page.. the date is 7/26

http://cbsnews.cbs.com/earlyshow/entertainment/celebspot/0700survivor_videos.shtml

OrangeKing 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-00, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OrangeKing Click to send private message to OrangeKing Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wow!!! Spoiler Via E-mail on PROTONESIS"
Like someone else said here, this is fishy at best. I think everyone on survivorsucks and survivorblows needs to work together on this one. I can't post on ss, so if anything I say here turns out to be important (fat chance), post it over there too. ;)

There very well may be a huge spoiler hidden in these pages, especially in the "services" pages..there is quite a bit of language used that just seems like it might be a clue. Individually, these would all fit on a legitimate page, but I think there are too many to be coincidental. Here are a few examples:

<<Where a misstep could cost you Millions...full insight is critical. Protonesis empowers clients with complete knowledge so fully-informed moves can then be made. >>

take off the s and add an "a" before million, and we're talking about Survivor.

<<In acquisitions, suits, settlements, mergers, - is the other side telling you everything you need to know? >>

Again, alone this sounds fine, but just to humor myself, it's possible to see this as talking about the alliances that were so powerful after the tribes merged. If only Pagong had used Protonesis.. ;)

<<Touch-Free is the competitive edge that puts you at the head of the game...Their true market position, their strategic moves, you're put right into their head for a serious look around. >>

That's where I started thinking that there were too many subtle game references. It's still a stretch..a BIG stretch..but worth looking into, isn't it?

<<Does your company have information or product leaks that are costing you a hard-won edge? >>

Again, could be applied to the game..will the fact that Rich is the head of the alliance leak, thus costing him a final two vote?

That's all from just the one page (http://protonesis.com/services.html)...I haven't even touched the other pages. Other things that support this to be some sort of Burnett/CBS/Survivor spoiler/red herring/prank:

Other then the globe on the front page, most of the other globes clearly show the Western Hemisphere in such a way that if you rotated the globe 180 degrees, you'd be looking directly at the South China Sea. This wasn't my discovery, but someones on the survivorsucks message board (sorry I didn't remember who!). Also, there is a white dot on those globes, which could also sit right over the SCS if you follow the point through the globe.

"Finding" the Survivor winner was their first project. What are the odds of them picking the winner of a game show first over all the other more important things they've claimed to find out later?

As it is now 1 AM, and I have to go to work in the morning, I'll stop here. Most likely, this is not something set up by CBS as speculated by those on the SS Spoiler board, but with not a second of film to go on, it's as good (and at least as fun) as anything else we have to go on. No flaming me just because this makes no sense and ends up having no relevence!

-Ed

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-19-00, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "PROTONESIS"
One of the interesting things is that this "company" is supposedly (per their NIC registration for their Web site; I didn't check with the GA Sec'y of State) organized in Georgia, but the phone line and contact person are in Louisiana.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •