The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Predictions from other sites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-03, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Predictions from other sites"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-03 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

We should be starting to get information from other sites soon, since tonight is the big night. Please post your information in this thread, so that those who do wanna know can find it easily, yet we don't overwhelm the discussion on the Spoilers forum.

This is your one-stop shopping spot for the latest predictions from other sites, as well as the discussion of those predictions.

Edited because my attempt at brevity was confusing - and people wonder why I babble!

A Bebodacious American

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TDT says... PepeLePew13 03-26-03 1
   RE: TDT says... Bebo 03-26-03 2
       RE: TDT says... Brownroach 03-26-03 3
           RE: TDT says... LilNik8 03-26-03 5
 Acme says ........ esquire 03-26-03 4
 RE: Predictions from other sites Boilermaker 03-26-03 6
   Clarification Bebo 03-26-03 8
       RE: Clarification Boilermaker 03-26-03 9
 Hello, Snewser, You there? Q 03-26-03 7
   RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? Brownroach 03-26-03 10
       RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? blacknwhitedog 03-26-03 11
           RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? blacknwhitedog 03-26-03 12
               RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? Brownroach 03-26-03 14
                   Here's the answer Brownroach 03-26-03 16
                       RE: Here's the answer ulalame 03-26-03 18
       RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? ulalame 03-26-03 13
           RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? bebekid 03-26-03 15
               RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? erikman 03-26-03 17
                   RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? djandy 03-26-03 19
                       RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? djandy 03-26-03 20
                           RE: Hello, Snewser, You there? dabo 03-26-03 24
 RE: Predictions from other sites lovetowatch 03-26-03 21
   RE: Predictions from other sites erikman 03-26-03 22
 SNEWSER PICKS ALEX bebekid 03-26-03 23
 pickem game sez dabo 03-26-03 25
 RE: Predictions from other sites FSUGUY 03-26-03 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "TDT says..."
TrueDorkTimes says that it's Alex that gets the boot, although three others are mentioned as vulnerable this week in addition to Alex -- Deena, Dave and Rob.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

03-26-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TDT says..."
TDT has now removed their three question mark people and stated the choice is Alex.

A Bebodacious American

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TDT says..."
But he also added this sentence underneath:

Again, this is not 100% certain, and we may change this again to broadcast the actual boot when it becomes available.

Uyyy, this week is a nailbiter. Only 15 minutes to change my vote in Spoiler Island...

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TDT says..."
>Uyyy, this week is a nailbiter.
> Only 15
>minutes to change my vote
>in Spoiler Island...

At least you voted. I had a brain fart and forgot that Survivor was coming on tonight so I went to get my nails done before voting. ARGH!

Nicole
GO HEELZ! Beat G-town!

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-26-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Acme says ........"
Alex goes.

Deena wins immunity.

No reward challenge

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-26-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Predictions from other sites"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-03 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

Respectfully remove my comments to keep this thread easy to read and not full of discussion before told to...

03-26-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
8. "Clarification"
Oops, my bad! When I meant not crowding out the discussion, I meant the Spoilers forum as a whole. When there's a thread for each different site's predictions, our SB discussions can get lost. By all means, discuss them here!

I'll edit my post to be clearer - sorry for the confusion!

A Bebodacious American

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-26-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Clarification"
I was originally just ranting how it seems that most sites will either wait or just change their picks according to the Snewser picks anyways and then claim that they are 100% correct. The only picks that I even care about are AcmeBrainTrust because the presentation is ussually funny and they do not change their picks, Snewser even though having a source that gives the picks to you takes some of the fun out of spoiling, and respected posters on site that go against the grain like IceCat and Kokoro last week.

TDT even though he makes a fine pick sheet and gives credit to Snewser when he changes and Survivor Central that always seems to wait until Snewser posts his picks and is always identical to those picks do not have alot of credibilty in my book.

I took off my comments to not get this thread bogged down in a huge discussion about everyone's beliefs about my opinions and their own. Thanks for posting your reply.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-26-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Hello, Snewser, You there?"
Its 4:45 Eastern, and nothing yet. I have to go home soon, and I need my snewser info. Helllllp!

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

03-26-03, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
Still nothing on Snewser's site, but this is posted on SS:

GeckoIsGod
(3/26/03 4:38:12 pm)
Re: forumsnet
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, Snewser says:

Quote:
5e5684b8b265cd99ed4f23797a5f6277

That's all I can tell you.

Anyone care to decipher it?

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
ooo, is this that darn encryption he used last year?

I don't remember what is was called, anyone?

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
Oh yeah- it's md5

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

03-26-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
This was the decryption link for the Robb boot.

http://pajhome.org.uk/crypt/md5/

I can't get it to match up to anyone's name though. Someone else wanna give it a shot?

03-26-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
16. "Here's the answer"

compliments of Erika, at Votedoff... In MD5... (don't forget the period)

5e5684b8b265cd99ed4f23797a5f6277 = I don't know.

It works.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-26-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Here's the answer"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-03 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

Doh! My problem was with working the gizmo -- I was putting the encoded selection in the "input" and getting only gobbledygook out. You need to put the words "I don't know." in the input, and out comes the matching code. Yes, I agree with her.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-26-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
I saw that too, but it is not on Snewser's site. Maybe it was up for a second and then taken down?

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-26-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
I can confirm that this is Snewser's post in the Survivor Sucks (not MESS) boot poll. Snewser is a registered member of the board. And I have no idea how to de-code md5.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-26-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
well he finaly said it is alex at sucks all acrose the boards

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
Snewser's finally up:

Episode 7 - "Girls Gone Wilder"
Alex gone? In the words of Rudy... I dunno... don't care.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-03, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
And Alex is not in red. So what does this mean?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hello, Snewser, You there?"
My guess would be that this is one of those times Snews has no source.

SMILES ARE FREE

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Predictions from other sites"
Posted in black...I dunno, don't care. Or is that I don't know and don't care?
Alex or Dave...hmmmmmm

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-26-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Predictions from other sites"
few are safe could be deana dave roger or alex or jenna

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "SNEWSER PICKS ALEX"
He posted this to Survivor Sucks at 5:39:42 pm:

OK, you got me. I'm an evil toad.

My official pick is Alex, subject to change of course. Continue wasting your day checking for new updates.

That is all for now.

Here's the link:

http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=15775.topic&start=21&stop=40

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-03, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "pickem game sez"
Jenna 40.20
Matthew 95.80
Rob 26.70
Deena 24.80
Alex 323.30
Christy 79.80
Butch 5.80
Heidi 42.80
Dave 23.30
Roger 27.50

SMILES ARE FREE

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-26-03, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Predictions from other sites"
Alex Bell 1237 (43.0%)
Butch Lockley 48 (1.7%)
Christy Smith 131 (4.6%)
Dave Johnson 133 (4.6%)
Deena Bennett 115 (4.0%)
Heidi Strobel 375 (13.0%)
Jenna Morasca 107 (3.7%)
Matt Von Ertfelda 364 (12.7%)
Rob Cesternino 143 (5.0%)
Roger Sexton 222 (7.7%

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •