The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-24-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"

Episode Seven

Hello and welcome to The State of the Spoiling. And what a state the spoiling is in!

Can we still believe The Chill One, whose pathetic Portuguese led us to believe that Shawna might be headed for the final two? Is it possible that he actually meant Jenna, who may or may not be able to count to two?

For this week’s spoiling, the best place to start is Krautboy’s vidcap analysis, found here. He’s got screen grabs and dialog and logic and a convincing argument that Alex is about to be reunited with Shawna at Loser Lodge. There is some evidence that Alex does not make the jury, and this would be the last week to make that happen.

Call me crazy, but if you have alternative thoughts about Alex, find Jims02's post here. He postulates that Alex is not really the overwhelming choice. And lots of folks call him crazy.

There’s been a lot of speculation over the merge vs. fake merge, and there’s been nearly 100 posts in this thread. After all that talk, one thing is absolutely certain: Someone is right. I refuse to divulge who it is.

This week, next week… the merger seems imminent. And Krautboy is already looking at Post Merge Alliances.

If it’s those vidcaps you crave, you love Bungler, who apparently manages to post in real time. He provides plenty of images, and they speak for themselves. (Not in any language I understand, however)
You can find some of his work here.

When is a spider not just a spider? Right after you read this. Is Mark Burnett's current devotion to arachnids related to the Snake/Rat finale of S1? And if so, who is the spider, and who is the fly?

Although it seems certain that the unlocking of the mystery box leads to a merged tribe, you can read the analysis here to unlock your own mind on the subject.

None of intrepid contestants will be accused of having A Beautiful Mind, but if John Nash’s theories need a rehash, our own deep thinkers can be found here.

The CBS tease that one castaway makes an alliance with a hated tribemate is dissected here, and it’s funny how Rob’s name keeps popping up.

The Chill One’s info has been debated endlessly, but for those who want to revisit…
We have The Chill One Revisited.

For some insight into what these Survivors are thinking, the Survivor Insider is priceless. Well, OK, it’s $9.95. The good news is MarkoPolo1000 paid the money and then posts the content. Send him a check after reading this.

Survivin’ Dawg has a thoughtful thread on the use of irony this season, which may point the way to future ironies yet to play out. Ironically, that thread can be found here.

For background info:
The Weight Loss thread can be found here.

And for those of you who need a refresher course ought to read the Spoiler Forum Guidelines.

When all is said and done, what do we know? And What do we think we know?
Probable merge. Red buffs. Probably no Reward Challenge, but there is some food element to the Immunity Challenge, which involves standing on a platform in the water until your clothes fall off.
And Alex is the prime target for imminent elimination.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Jims02 03-24-03 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... katem 03-24-03 2
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... forehead 03-24-03 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Krautboy 03-25-03 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... tribephyl 03-25-03 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... mistofleas 03-25-03 6
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... wendyp 03-25-03 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Brownroach 03-25-03 8
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... railfan 03-25-03 9
 Fantastic! SurvivaBear 03-26-03 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Q 03-26-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-03, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
Call me crazy, but if you have alternative thoughts about Alex, find Jims02's post here. He postulates that Alex is not really the overwhelming choice. And lots of folks call him crazy.

Hey now. I don't have to pick a quote from a certain Ep6 Summary that a certain SOMEBODY posted...

My post was merely an attempt to get people to talk about this week's boot more. All I seem to read about is the Final 4 and the IC shots...

...And I guess it worked, even if it's at my expense... (it's all good. I can take it)

P.S. Bump!

In Honor of Summary Writers...
1. "Daniel is the Mole!!!" -SurvivinDawg
2. "Look Jeanne, a fish! EEEEEEEK!" -survivorscott
3. "Survivor is turning into Playboy At The Rainforest" -AMAI
4. "Eat a sandwich and contemplate how shallow you are" -dajaki (Heidi/Jen)
5. "She’s deaf! She’s deaf! Oh God, the humanity, she’s deaf!" -TechNoir

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-24-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
Great job Joisey.

Krautboy for President !!!!!

Then again he's German Nevermind then

And btw, Jims IS crazy.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-24-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
>Krautboy for President !!!!!
>
>Then again he's German Nevermind
>then

As a fellow European I'll vote KB - yeah right; nope for resident aliens it's truly taxation without representation ... yeah, yeah, I'll take it elsewhere...

>Great job Joisey.
Second.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-25-03, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
Team Joisey gets my vote! Great job on the SOTS...you captured the essence of what's going on this week.

Krautboy

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-03, 04:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
Spot On!
Bob's your Uncle!

TJ...I am quickly becoming a huge fan of yours. Keep it up!
Even if you don't I still think I'd like ya',
but you keep on delivering the goods...well done.

You make it look so easy...

tribephyl

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-03, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
I didn't even have a chance to look at SB this since last week so thank you thank you thank you for doing the SOTS TJ. Very well put together and it helps me with my vote. Which at this point is still undecided.

But to you...I'm very grateful!

--is just showing off her new IceCat siggy

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-25-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
Great job TJ!

Misto ~~ Love the new sig pic!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
...the Immunity Challenge, which involves standing on a platform in the water until your clothes fall off.

LOL, Joisey. And the rest of the SOTS is purty darn great, too.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
...the Immunity Challenge, which involves standing on a platform in the water until your clothes fall off.

Wonder if EPMB realizes what would happen to the ratings if this was the challenge EVERY week?

Of course, the way Heidi is going, probably would mean lower ratings every week!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-26-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Fantastic!"
I tried to post this yesterday but was having technical problems. Anyway, thanks TJ for a clear, organized, and thoroughly enjoyable SOTS. Great job.

Beware the Bear! An IceCat Original, © 2002

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-26-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Seven"
Thanks Team Joisey,

I was off the boards a lot this week, and these SOTS are a great help.

Thanks

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •