The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-03, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Hey there. I'm back with more transcripts of the Survivor Insider videos.

Once again, ignore my poor grammar. I am typing as fast as I can.

EP 6 TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTING

Jenna (votes Shawna, but hesitates): I'm voting for you Shawna only because of strategy. You know what the deal is. Physically ur not there. I'll see you soon. Eat well.

Matthew (votes Shawna): She is the weakest link.

Rob (votes Shawna): Shawna, I think youre a really incredible girl, and I am so happy this twist awarded me the opportunity to meet you. I think youre one of the nicest people I've ever meet. You put that of others before what's good for you. Unfortunately, that also makes you a terrible survivor player.

Shawna (votes Matt): We've got to keep the team together, keep the team strong. Have a good one.

Deena (votes Shawna): I think you're an incredibly courageous individual to go from wanting out of the game and coming back to wanting to stay. This vote is purely strategic. God bless you.

Alex (votes Matt): I'm voting for you, because later down the line youre going to be a threat, and, I dunno, we'll see what happens.

----------------------------------------------------------------
DAVE AND HEIDI PICK CDS

If you were stranded on a deserted island and were allowed to bring only five music CDs, what would they be? That's the question Dave asked Heidi. Go Inside the Tambaqui tribe to find out more about Dave and Heidi's musical tastes.

HEIDI'S CD LIST
-- Aerosmith's greatest hits
-- Some CD from Enrique Inglesias because he writes all of his songs and it's poetic
-- Jewel because I can see like her and it's poetic
-- Chicago
-- Schnazzi? because they are a little more upbeat.

DAVE'S CD PLAYLIST
-- Moby - Play
-- Of a revolution OAR
-- Swingers Soundtrack
-- Metallica - The binge and purge Disc 1
-- Wutang

(the funny thing about this video is Christy is listening to them and has this puzzled look)

LIFE AT TAMBAQUI

(this video shows that Roger is shocked Heidi isn't very nice to Christy).

Christy says "Life in the tambaqui has been a reward of its own. The team I totally enjoy. people who are from different walks of life. I can wake up with a huge smile (clip is shown of here hugging Dave and Butch/Roger?). Dave and Butch/Roger say "that's a first." (they were shocked she hugged them). Then they say hello to Heidi and Heidi just moans "hello."

Roger talks about Christy's involvement with the tribe. He is shocked the other tribe did not open themselves to Christy and help her with her handicap. "You're essentially a team to begin with, you involve everyone, and if takes helping her at night, you do it. She should be a participant."

Roger then says, "I can see Heidi, here, she is the old tribe way. She doesn't talk in front of Christy. And with the women, I just find it hard to believe."

FAMILY FEUD

(Rob is playing family feud with the tribe....the question is "96 survivors were surveyed, name something you might overhear at tribal council." ... pretty funny when he buzzes Alex).

Alex: Rob has the infectious personality, always a smile on his face. He's just so much fun to be around.
Deena: Without Rob, survivor would be boring."

SHAWNA'S FINAL WORDS
(SIX MINUTES LONG!!!!! GOD CAN SHE RAMBLE AND CRY)

Jaburu, all the luck in the world, kill those guys (in Tambaqui). I was supposed to be out day 6, that's when I thought I started losing it physically. I was 100 percent out of the game, and all of a sudden people had faith in me, I came back strong. This is so the beginning of a new me, and it sounds so cheezy, but I leanred how to embrace moments and people.

She cries for like 4 minutes too.

THE REST

The other clips are
1) Shawna's audition video
2) Shawna's pre-game interview (different than the one in the hotel)
3) Reward challenge FULL VIDEO
4) Immunity challenge FULL VIDEO
5) Dating game
6) Bath time

No spoilers in those clips. Although it's not nice seeing Rob in speedos. In the dating game clip, Jenna, Deena and Shawna compete for Rob's love by talking about their perfect date with him.

Jenna: We would go eat at my uncle's buffet, from there we woudl go back to my house meet my family, chill, meet my animals. From there we go to Dave and Busters, just drink play games, have fun, party. After that we can head out to a cool night club Tequila Willies and just party, because we already have a few drinks in us.

Shawna: Going to San Francisco, taking the train. Game Five of the World Series in Anaheim. Ice skating. Look out the water over the bay bridge. Then we would go play Bingo with a bunch of firemen. ... Then a dance club. Mel's diner for a late snack.

Deena: We get up early and go to beach. We rent kites, kayaking, snorkeling. In and out burger. I would take you back to my house and you could freshen up there. Also the planitarium because I love the planetarium. Hard Rock cafe. Something trendy and fun. We would go back to my house and watch old videos with popcorn and butter.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 Jedidog 03-21-03 1
   Ditto to Jedi's comments JohnMc 03-21-03 3
 RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 Loree 03-21-03 2
   RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 ShyMyst 03-21-03 6
 RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 jkokoj 03-21-03 4
 RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 big idiot 03-21-03 5
 RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 Brownroach 03-21-03 7
 RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 djandy 03-21-03 8
 RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 Kokoro 03-21-03 9
   RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 ShowMeTheWinner 03-23-03 10
       RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6 Chez 03-23-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jedidog 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jedidog Click to send private message to Jedidog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Markopolo,

You are the best! Thanks so much for posting these. You took one for the team and paid the $9.95. I look forward to your posting of these tidbits everyweek!

Plus Roger's comments make it seem like Heidi should watch her cute little fanny instead of Christy next week. Roger is on to her game plan, therefore Dave and Butch are too.

Keep up the good work.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ditto to Jedi's comments"
Marko, you are DA BOMB for getting all this for us. Next season I may have to get my own subscription, not just for the info but also for the extra clips. It probably isn't a huge money generator for EPM/CBS, but I think it is entertaining, and it shouldn't really cost a whole lot for them to put together. I really like knowing why a person voted a certain way, and the entire closing words of the bootee. (Does anyone else wish that the F2 would also give closing words, like they did on S2, even though they aren't revealed to anyone until the finale?)

Anyway, thx again for making all this info available to us.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Once again, Thanks Marko!

I am thinking that Dave is also seeing Christy as a better team player than Heidi. If they don't merge Heidi is gone. I think Christy will stay and vote with Butch, Roger & Dave. She has no loyaties to the girls who were never kind to her.

ShyMyst 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShyMyst Click to send private message to ShyMyst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Hi,
I agree. Was it me or did it look like Dave in early morning stretching and was looking at Christy while she was sleeping? I couldn't tell if it was camera angles or what? I did think it was strange that they'd show Christy sleeping and then pan over to Dave who seems to be near just stretching and kinda looking down? and then after that panning over to Heidi? Wonder who he was looking at.*LOL*

ShyMyst

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-21-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Thanks Marco! These tidbits really give us a great insight into the players game plan.

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Marco,

Great work and admirable time involvement. Thanks for your terrific teamwork.

I think most already believe that Christy goes further than Heidi, but these clips help confirm "how and why".

It does also confirm that Matt is on the outside, he does not say anything kind about Shawna, and Shawna and Alex do not say anything kind about him. Matt is doing a poor job of integrating/ingratiating himself. This fits Jeff's quote of "This guy has no idea of how to win survivor". I still thinks he makes final two, so as Jury members are created, these clips will help determine if those people have a fondness for him or if it is a dislike of the other final two player (possibly Deena), that results in jury votes defaulting to him.

If Matt gets voted off before Rob, I'd just like to put out the prediction now of what Rob will say when he holds up Matt's vote, "So long and thanks for the fish." (Rob MUST read D.A., I'd bet the ant farm on it.)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Marko, thanks for posting these! Even if they don't contain overt spoilers, they offer some insight into tribe dynamics that we may not get from the show itself.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-21-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Markopolo,

Thanks for posting these - these are great! I loved hearing about the girls' dream dates for Rob. Even the married Deena. It shows that Deena was truly a part of the young persons team. Thanks again -- keep them coming!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-21-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
There's something that I still don't understand. Tribal Council 6 was clear as mud. Did Shawna intend to go? If so why did Alex kill off any future alliances for her? It seems kind of dumb to me for Deena and Jenna not to vote with Alex and Shawna. I know they have no idea about false merges, but wouldn't it still be logical to keep the girls together (while at the same time still severely dividing the guy's team)

There has to be something that we're not being shown between Rob, Deena, Jenna and Matt. Especially with Jenna and Matt - at least Deena and Rob have their little alliance going, but there wasn't even a clue as to what the hell Jenna and Matt were up to, unless they were just playing lemmings in this vote.

-----------------------------------
"This isn't a story about how good triumphs. Good people are going to die." - BTVS

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
Did Shawna intend to go? If so why did Alex kill off any future alliances for her?

I didn't think Shawna intended to go. I think Deena was thinking that there's an even bigger chance of Shawna allying with Alex and the boys at the merge than Alex joining Shawna's (shaky) alliance with the girls. Deena might have agreed to an alliance with Rob (having no idea what a potential backstabbing S0B he actually is) and might think that trading Shawna for Rob and Matt was a better deal-- Matt already said in a confessional that Rob had finally approached him to talk about the game and it was a nice change from when he was on the chopping block at the Old Tambaqui. IMO, Rob must have told Deena that he would try to work on Matt to see if he might be open to allying with Deena and Rob, and unallied Matt was more than happy to.

Even though Deena was never aware of Shawna's vote for Christy, Shawna's behavior around camp might have indicated that Shawna had broken away from the BBB group, so since Shawna is an untrustworthy alliance partner anyways, buddying up to Rob and Matt now may be Deena's chance to survive in the game. Deena might have also been unhappy with Shawna's sudden recovery from "Hey Jaburu, please vote me off" to "happy chirpy I-am-so-in-love-with-Alex" Shawna, so I think Deena's vote for Shawna wasn't all that surprising come to think of it.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor INSIDER Episode 6"
I think that aside from her emotional and physical weakness, Shawna became a target for Deena and Jenna due to being the epicenter of the "love interests" on new Jaburu. It is in both Deena and Jenna's interest to break that up before it turns into a "queen bee" alliance.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •