The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Julie's Formula: Name, Occupation, Location: shoot me now"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Julie's Formula: Name, Occupation, Location: shoot me now"
WHY do we have to hear "Jun, the investment manager from New York," what it so wrong with just "Jun"? I fail to see how telling us EVERY SINGLE TIME the HG's occupation and location benefits the show in anyway except driving me crazy and giving Julie, the Bobble head from LA, more air time!

Ugh, I just had to vent. Anyone else noticed this sickening, torturous habit? Is Julie, the bobble head from LA, TRYING to get us to stop watching the show?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Maybe because . . . strid333 09-14-03 1
 RE: Julie's Formula: Name, Occupati... Tilwee 09-14-03 2
   RE: Julie's Formula: Name, Occupati... chickie 09-19-03 6
 Agree FesterFan1 09-17-03 3
 Justin, the street sweeper from Mal... AMAI 09-17-03 4
 RE: Julie's Formula: Name, Occupati... astretch 09-17-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-03, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Maybe because . . ."
Maybe because she assumes that we have the same amount of intellect as she does?

Wait, did I say that out loud? So much for don't say anything at all.

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Julie's Formula: Name, Occupation, Location: shoot me now"
I wonder if its true. After all, they didn't know that Robert had been fired and was unemployed. They didn't know until Erica busted him. He would have had to be fired before the show in order for erica to know about it. Don't ya think ??
Evidently, they didn't do an employment check on Robert, so who else is lying about what they do for a living??
Jun, an investment banker ?? I have thought about that. She doesn't inspire any confidence in me for her. She doesn't seem polished enough.
But anyway, to answer you question: Yep, they gotta give Julie something to say. Lord knows she can't handle it on her own. Remember about two weeks ago when she was especially awful ?? I thought the cue cards went missing and since it is a live show, she had to wing it. I even started thinking maybe she had recieved some bad news right before the broadcast, she was that out of it.
Does it drive me crazy ?? I am too busy wondering about all the glitter on her. And at her age !! Was it just me or did she seem to have toned down the glitter on Wednesday ??

chickie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-03, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickie Click to send private message to chickie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Julie's Formula: Name, Occupation, Location: shoot me now"
i thought the same thing with the occupations. on the new survivor there's jon, an "art consultant." isn't that the most creative way of saying he doesn't actually have a job?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Agree"
That is annoying as hell. Perhaps she's worried that people will think she's talking about June, the month between May and July, or maybe that the guy from "Memento" is watching.

Personally, I'd prefer Jun, the manipulative food addict, Ali, the lying, backstabbing creature from hell, and Robert, the delusional Tourette's victim.

Fester
Enough already, Julie. If they don't know who these clowns are by now, it's their loss.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Justin, the street sweeper from Malt Creek, Tennessee"
They're just preparing us for next year, when they pick some people with occupations appropriate to this show.

Street sweepers, garbage collectors, washroom attendants, prison warden. I do hope they downgrade the kind of jobs people have.

Too bad Rupert Boneham is on Survivor. This show could do with a "troubled teens mentor."

astretch 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail astretch Click to send private message to astretch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Julie's Formula: Name, Occupation, Location: shoot me now"
TOTALLY agree! A new spokesperson should be the prize this year instead of $500,000 ... I would go on the show and win if that's what the reward was !!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •