The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-03, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Before 12:00 EST, please use this thread or the Preview Vidcap thread to discuss tonight's episode ..................

SurvivorBlows.com provides this thread as a service to two groups:

1) People who want to post and read about the episode as it is being telecast across the various time zones. If you can't wait for the show to appear in your time zone, read the 'East Coast Spoiler Thread' for an on-the-fly commentary.

2) Those people who want to access other posts on the Spoiler board but do not want to see spoilers before the show is telecast in their timezone.

Please do not post any commentary about the episodes as they are telecast in threads other than the ones mentioned at the start of this post.

Thanks

Everyone is welcome to post on this thread! It's like
Spoilers, Fanatics, and Bashers boards all in one!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Posted early... IceCat 03-19-03 1
   RE: Posted early... Round Robin 03-19-03 2
 RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... Loree 03-19-03 3
   RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... SherpaDave 03-19-03 4
   RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... Loree 03-19-03 5
       RW challenge Loree 03-19-03 7
           RE: RW challenge SurvivinDawg 03-20-03 32
 RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... anotherkim 03-19-03 6
 RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... anotherkim 03-19-03 8
 In the name of all that is Holy....... anotherkim 03-19-03 9
 RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... Loree 03-19-03 10
 RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... anotherkim 03-19-03 11
   RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... anotherkim 03-19-03 12
 RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... Loree 03-19-03 13
 RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... Loree 03-19-03 14
   Grossest.Challenge.Ever Spidey 03-19-03 15
       RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever samiam 03-19-03 26
           RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever J Slice 03-19-03 27
               RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever Loree 03-19-03 30
           RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever TechNoir 03-19-03 29
           It's a toss-up... anotherkim 03-20-03 33
       RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever NorthOfBoston 03-19-03 28
   RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... Loree 03-19-03 16
 RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... Loree 03-19-03 17
   Tribal Council Loree 03-19-03 18
       RE: Tribal Council Draco Malfoy 03-20-03 31
   RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... railfan 03-19-03 19
   RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... NorthOfBoston 03-19-03 23
       RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler... NorthOfBoston 03-19-03 24
 Next Week Loree 03-19-03 20
   RE: Next Week Loree 03-19-03 21
 Best moments moonbaby 03-19-03 22
 RED BUFFS!!! bergdogg 03-19-03 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Posted early..."
The internet has been sluggish all day...

Thought I'd post this just in case things totally bog down by 8:00 pm...

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-19-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Posted early..."
I just hope we wind up needing this thread!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
It's on!

Christy was shocked Jeanne was voted off. Christy is not angry at Heidi. She just wanted to know why they voted off Jeanne instead of her. Roger explains that Jeanne had the qualities they have in Butch so they didn't need her. But Dave says in his confessional he thought it was because she was the next to go in the girl's tribe.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
It's on!

Cool. That's the only thing I was coming in here to check. And now I'm out so I won't have the show spoiled before it airs on the west coast.

Criminals From the Neck Up

03-19-03, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Heidi is doubting she made the right choice. She thought they would work together as a tribe. But the men go off fishing and leave her and Christy back at camp.

Matt is happy about the swap. He thinks his head was on the chopping block on the other tribe.

Rob wants to brush his teeth so one of the gals will kiss him. So far they have all turned him down. Deena is happy because she likes all the guys. And Matt is telling her it is because girls are different.

Alex is flirting with Shawna. Jenna seems to be leering at them with a disapproving look.

03-19-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
7. "RW challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 11:19 PM (EST)

Deena and Rob go for tree mail. They think it is is for spices.

Log rolling is the challenge. And it is spices and onions, and fruit for reward. Jaburu is told they have to sit out a woman to make it fair on the logs. They sit out Deena.

LOL! Butch beat Rob. I am sure Rob will now resent him.

I find it interesting that sick Shawna keeps beating Heidi.

Christy wins it for them by beating Jenna.

Deena watches as the men are using sign language to congratulate Christy.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: RW challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-03 AT 06:40 AM (EST)

It was for the IC challenge, but I loved the treemail comment about "I'd hate to see the DAWG this bone is meant for."

WOOF!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Hey! How did Jeff Gilooley get on Survivor?...oh, wait that is Matthew. Man, is he starting to look like a corpse or what?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--thinks Dave is looking hot, though!

03-19-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

RC was a log rolling over a mud pit. Reward was fruit and some spices.

Man vs. man; woman vs. woman--first team to five points wins.

Totally don't remember who was against who, except for Jenna vs. Christy. The teams were tied 4 to 4, Chirsty won. One defining moment, there folks.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--was a little surprised that they kept yelling for Christy

03-19-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
9. "In the name of all that is Holy....m"
tell me, please, that Rob wasn't wearing a Speedo. Please.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--yet retina burning moment courtesy of Survivor

03-19-03, 08:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Jaburu is having a communal bath. Deena calls it monkey grooming. Jenna and Shawna are bathing the boys and Deena is watching. Rob keeps saying he just took a bath with a swim suit model.

The other tribe is looking at their veggies, fruit and spices. Heidi says it shows they are a strong tribe. Christy is so happy for beating Jenna.

Butch wants to share something. He is having a defining moment. He said lastnight when Christy found out lastnight that they kept her for her abilities. And today she won it and smiled and jumped up. Christy is so happy.

03-19-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Jabaru takes a tribal bath...Deena sort of just sits back and watch the Testoterone Trio drool over 2 members of the Booby Babes.

Sentimental moment with Butch telling Christy that her reaction at the fire the night after TC was a defining moments.

Deena and Rob realize that they can team up and work it all out. They target Alex and Shawna. Deena says she has Heidi and Jenna for post-merge.

Rob and Matthew plot together to vote off Dave or Roger when the merge happens. (Matthew still looking like he is wearing a death mask). Later Rob confesses that he is playing Matthew and that Matthew is a "complete idiot."

03-19-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Rob also says, in confessional, that M is a physical threat, but doesn't realize it.

Rob is definitely schemeing.

03-19-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Rob & Deena are off alone. He approaches Deena about a deal. She wants to deal. Rob says he did have an alliance with Alex. But now he is thinking different. Deena tells Rob she has Jenna and Heidi. Rob says he wants to get rid of Matthew. But Matt catches fish so maybe he needs to change and keep Matt. Rob talks to Matt about voting together and then later going after Dave and Roger. Rob tells the camera that Matt has no idea he is being played. Rob says he doesn't think Matt even realizes what a threat he is. But he'll keep him to catch fish. Although when Matt quits catching fish or doing as he's told. They will boot him. (makes me think Matt will outlast Rob)

All the vote and alliance talk is on the Jabaru tribe this week. They are losing immunity.

03-19-03, 08:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
At Jabaru at night Shawna has a dating game they have to play. Talking about the dates they want. The guys tell how they treat Shawna on a date. Matt in a confessional actually does think he has a chance with Shawna.

Matt is starting to look a little scary. But I am finding myself hoping he gets Rob booted. Rob is getting too cocky and secure.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Grossest.Challenge.Ever"
Ripping meat of a carcass and spitting it into a bucket to get the most weight. Ewww.

Tambaqui wins.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever"
I must agree. That's the most disgusting IC I've ever seen...

...UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

"My eyes, oh God, my eyes!"

Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. - Hemingway

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Just be oh-so-glad that this is network tv and the kind folks at CBS are providing us with censored circles... it's still going to burn your eyes, but not as much.
Echh... Did anyone else notice that you can SEE JENNA'S STERNUM? ooh baby sex me up.

I'm thinkin'... if anyone even attempted sex with Jenna at this point, they'd poke a hole in her... she's withering away almost as fast as Sweaty-Magic Matt®.

Edited because I type like a chimp.

Edited AGAIN because I can't type dammit.

03-19-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever"
Well Jenna did say she was losing a cup size a day.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever"
Absolutely. I'm going to have myself blinded this week so I don't have to take a chance on getting a glimpse of next week.

Retina burn is so painful. I'm going to lie down with a cool cloth on my eyes now.

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

03-20-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
33. "It's a toss-up... "
ripping meat from a carcass, seeing the naked Boobie Bunch or, God help us all--ROB IN A SPEEDOESQUE BATHING SUIT.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--still not sure why Speedos are legal

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-19-03, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever"
This scene could only be better if Jeff told them after the time was up that the carcasses were really Joanna and Ryan

The person with the least meat on her bones gets to sit out. How's that for irony?

Roger bit Heidi by accident when she helped to take some meat out of his mouth. Looked like an Angelina Jolie Oscar kiss at one point.

03-19-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Alex is complaining to the camera that Matt is cuddling up to Shawna. Deena complains about Shawna to the camera.

Blue tribe gets mail.

They think IC is about eating stuff.

This is funny. They have a big chunk of beef hanging up and they both have to bite off as much as they can. Jenna sits out. Hands tied behind their back.

Roger had meat stuck in his teeth so Butch used his mouth to take it out of Roger's mouth. Matt dropped some and Deena stepped on it and then Matt picked it up again. LOL!

Deena got banged in the head with the hanging meat at the end.

The Blue team won!

03-19-03, 08:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Back at Jabaru

Shawna asks the group any thoughts?

Deena says she is selfish and wants to stay. Jenna says she wants to stay too.

Alex announces it is probably between him and Matt since the women will stick together. So Alex and Matt tell each other they are voting for each other. So now Rob is frantic. He wants Matt to stay so he can use him. He wanted Shawna to agree to go home. But now she wants to stay.

03-19-03, 08:57 PM (EST)
18. "Tribal Council"
Alex and Shawna talking about their sexual heat.

Matthew says he loves the role of provider.

Rob says he is the entertainer.

Shawna says she is glowing and wants to stay.

Deena says this is the hardest vote to date.

Rob votes for Shawna
Alex votes for Matt

Jeffy reads the votes:

Shawna
Matt
Shawna
Matt
Shawna
Shawna

Shawna goes to Loser Lodge.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Tribal Council"
Or more appropriately, Shawna took her ball and went home.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-19-03, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
After those previews, as a red-blooded male, I'm REALLY looking forward to vidcaps

03-19-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Anyone else notice the constant footage of the 3-toed sloth??

FORESHADOWING!

The SLOTH (Shawna, not doing anything since day 3, per Deena) goes!!!

excellent use of imagery, MB

03-19-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
24. "RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
and continuing Sloth imagery...

is CBS showing SEVEN?? Oh, no that's just Matt playing the Sloth victim

03-19-03, 09:02 PM (EST)
20. "Next Week"
Next Week:

They stand on the posts in the water like in The Outback. Heidi and Jenna start stripping to get the guys off the posts. Butch is saying he isn't looking.

Now how do they do this if it isn't for individual immunity?

03-19-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Next Week"
I guess Jeffy might not need the peanut butter next week....

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Best moments"
Matt DRENCHED in sweat at TC, I mean it was in BUCKETS coming off him, LOL....Deena getting blindsided by the meat on a hook right as IC ended...Heidi using the big fun mouth full o' teeth to their full advantage during IC!

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-19-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RED BUFFS!!!"
Without a doubt, there will be a merge next week.

How much you want to bet Rob will have a statement where his sexual fantasy has come true??

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham
Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •