The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 6 (Sat) Previews"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 6 (Sat) Previews"
I'll add Sunday ones tomorrow evening. This is all CBS has aired for now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 First thoughts Bungler 03-16-03 1
 RE: Ep 6 (Sat) Previews TeamJoisey 03-16-03 2
 Another attack zone? travelingbetty 03-16-03 3
   RE: Another attack zone? Kokoro 03-16-03 4
       RE: Another attack zone? ShyMyst 03-16-03 8
 RE: Ep 6 (Sat) Previews munson 03-16-03 5
   RE: Ep 6 (Sat) Previews SaphireLady 03-16-03 6
   RE: Ep 6 (Sat) Previews Chez 03-16-03 7
 Sunday Caps Bungler 03-16-03 9
   Shawna and the boys Cathy the Canadian 03-17-03 10
       RE: Challenge PICS VerucaSalt 03-17-03 11
       RE: Shawna and the boys smiles 03-17-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-16-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "First thoughts"
22 - Shawna hugging Rob is from last week (ep 5)
27 - is clearly of Alex from Go Fish matching challenge

My guesses:

Log rolling challenge is Reward. The "New Tribes" caps 20 and 21 appear to be from log-rolling (same clothes), and they just look too happy, like they're applauding what the nifty reward is, not cheering for an immunity idol they haven't won yet.

So the meat exchange challenge from 25 and 26 (Heidi passing to Roger) must be Immunity.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-16-03, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 6 (Sat) Previews"

I guess we can assume that whatever Roger and Heidi are sharing will give us the episode title: More than 'Meats" the eye...

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-03, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Another attack zone?"
Is the space on the log between the black zones another attack zone, ala Thailand? If so, maybe this is the reward challenge again.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-16-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another attack zone?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-03 AT 00:53 AM (EST)

That's what I was thinking. Notice that there is not yellow actually on the log, but only on the platform. The platform that is on this side of the camera is probably blue (edit: in the Tambaqui group shot, Heidi is standing on a part of the blue platform, I believe).

Since we can see Dave clearly in the shot trying to cross (and failing) to the Jaburu side, it looks like that's definitely what it is, although with the wobbling of the log (or maybe it's bad balance?), many of them may not actually get to the attack zone ;)

But is that all it is? Get all your members from one side to the next? Would it be that simple?

Also, can someone with better eyes for vidcaps and more knowledge of clothing do an identification check on the people we can see, just to see if any of Tambaqui have infact made it across yet? (I'm thinking maybe the person standing alone to the right of the yellow platform, so that the tribes are standing separately)

ShyMyst 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-16-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShyMyst Click to send private message to ShyMyst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Another attack zone?"
Hi All,
New to the boards and Survivor ....
From looking more closely at the log picture I think it's Dave that's still standing and either Alex or Rob that fell. I would think the person that fell is from Jabaru seeing the yellow line is near where the person fell. And I assume if the yellow line represents Jabaru then the blue line that we can't see is Tambaqui right?
Not sure. Any ideas?
Take Care,
ShyMyst

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-16-03, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 6 (Sat) Previews"
Survivorfever has additional vidcaps and some good spec here:

http://www.survivorfever.net/spoilers_speculation.html#vid_cap_spoilers

If I wasn't so tired I might make an attempt at dragging some of the caps over and summarizing the spec, but why bother when you can just click through.

Log roll RC, Pirahna attack eating challenge as IC.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-16-03, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 6 (Sat) Previews"
You drag and click them to this web site because some of us, okay me in fact, can not get survivorfever stuff to come up. Have no clue why. Until about 6 weeks ago I could get everything, now nothing on their site will pull up for me. I even got a nice xxxrated movie clipof about 60 seconds of intense sex when I clicked on one of the things on their site, no survivor stuff unless of course it was survivor sex. No other web site is giving me trouble so it must be something they changed that my computer does not like.

So please bring them over here

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-16-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 6 (Sat) Previews"
I don't know how to bring over the pics either, but I read the speculation on Survivor Fever. They think the log rolling is the reward challenge, and the team have to face off 2 at a time to see who can remain standing on the log the longest. Looks like Dave wins a heat, Matt wins a heat, and maybe Christy. Can't tell any more yet.

The IC looks to be something where contestants have to pass piranha mouth to mouth and maybe drop them in a bucket to gather a winning amount of weight for their team.

03-16-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
9. "Sunday Caps"
Finally!

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Shawna and the boys"
Both vidcaps are really playing up Shawna's apparent new alliance with the boys (Alex & Matt). As we know, revealed alliances don't succeed.

Could this just be further evidence Alex or Shawna goes this week?

Or, under OFG's theory, is Jenna or Rob vulnerable?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-17-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Challenge PICS"
As always Bungler, thank you so much for posting the pics.

As pointed out, RC pics show both tribes looking more relaxed and I think MB and company WANT the IC to be more on an even playing field so the meat eating is IC and log rolling RC.

Matt got Dave down from what it seems like
Deena we see cheering (sit out?) That I can see happening as this challenge needs agility, perhaps Deena submits to the fact that agility isn't her strong suit.

The performance at an RC is a defining moment for another... well that is fluff but needless to say the tribe this happens on doesn't HAVE to win the challenge so whether it is Rob catching a bit of boob or Butch entrhalled by the light in Christy's eyes, it doesn't have any bearing on who wins the challenge.

I would have to inch this one to Jamburu to win the RC, more or less because Roger and Butch are competing for the Tambi tribe and this appears to be something they might not be AS agile to do.

But the wiping of Deena's mouth and the general looks of Jamburu after what is perceived to be the meat eating, doesn't look to good for Jamburu. As far as who has the edge on a meat eating challenge? It's a toss up as far as who could win. However they are doing it (weird looking challenge, Roger and Heidi have their mouths on each other - passing the meat around their "circle" and then the last person spitting it into a weight bucket?) I can see Jenna and Shawna potentially feeling sick from doing it and on sheer determination alone, Tambi desperate to win this.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Shawna and the boys"
I think the OFG theory supports an Alex boot. See the original vidcaps and the recycled out of place Alex shot.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •