The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-02, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
I'm willing to bet that Aaron and Arianne will go after the Fast Forward in the next leg. I think that's probably what they're doing with that go-cart we saw in the previews.

How far behind are they from the other teams? I'm thinking they're several hours behind, and since the next leg will likely be self-contained in Morocco, the Fast Forward may be their only chance to stay in the race.

Chris

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... cmaybur 10-31-02 1
   RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... trigirl 10-31-02 2
   RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... TeamJoisey 10-31-02 4
       RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... oohchild 11-01-02 6
 Agree realitybites 10-31-02 3
   RE: Agree Loree 10-31-02 5
 RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... Serendipity 11-01-02 7
   RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... Serendipity 11-02-02 8
       RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... Spidey 11-02-02 9
           RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... pinay_racer 11-03-02 10
           RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... magic_star 11-03-02 11
 RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in... Esbea 11-04-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-02, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
Okay, maybe I posted too soon. I just saw this on the CBS website.

Teams race ATVs through the Moroccan desert, and while one Team careens into a ditch, another crashes into a tree.

So maybe this is not the Fast Forward as I had thought.

Chris

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-31-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
Still could be the FF. Could it be too much to hope that it is Teri and Ian crashing into a tree attempting to get the FF?

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-31-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

I was think the same thing last night. Rolled the preview over and over in my VCR to look for other teams on ATVs in the backround, and decided this was probably the FF. Quite often CBS has provided a glimpse of the FF in the preview, and that's what I was trying to find.
I'm disappointed to see that it probably is NOT the FF, unless two teams go for it.
The traffic dodging in Marrakesh is certainly the Roadblock, and not a sprint to the finish, as suggested by the voiceover. One of the contestants is actually holding the Roadblock envelope.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

oohchild 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oohchild Click to send private message to oohchild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
If A&A go for the FF, then Teri and Ian must be competing for FF as well. The CBS web site say Aaron and Ian get into a shouting match to fight for a cab. My guess is nobody going for FF or it is a tussle between AA and Terian which puts AA in great disadvantage due to lag time of 2 hrs and if they are to vie for a cab, the bossy and ungentlemanly Ian will definitely win (oOps)

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Agree"
I agree that A&A should go for the FF next time. They're at least 2 hours behind the other teams and need to find a way to catch up.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Agree"
Considering I can't stand A&A I am holding on to hope they don't go for the FF and they end up in the ditch way behind everyone and out of the race.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-02, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
The latest press release says that some teams abandon their ATVs in the dessert and rush to Marrakesh to sell escargot to the locals. Looks like that's the other choice for the Roadblock.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-02 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

..."Once the teams arrive at the detour in the Moroccan desert, some teams have difficulties with their all-terrain vehicles. They quickly ditch their ATV vehicles and head to the crowded marketplace in Marrakech for their roadblock task of selling escargot to the locals."...

Not sure I read this right in my response above. They use the word "detour", but it can't be because we see both A&A on the vehicle whereas in a Detour only one member would do it.

Could be that it was one option of the Roadblock with the other being the snail-selling in Marrakesh. Or it could be that this was the Fast Forward which some of the teams couldn't complete so had to dash off to do the Roadblock.

Wouldn't surprise me if several teams don't go after the Fast Forward this time. A&A, Guns 'n Hoses, Teri & Ian alll have good reasons to do so.

Edited to say: Never drink and drive, and never post when you have Roadblocks and Detours mixed up. Spidey, you are absolutely right. I hope I was drinking when I posted this.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
>
>Not sure I read this right
>in my response above.
>They use the word "detour",
>but it can't be because
>we see both A&A on
>the vehicle whereas in a
>Detour only one member would
>do it.

After 3 seasons of listening to the SAME thing over and over again, I can't beleive I am not absolutely SURE about this, but isn't the detour a "choice of one of two tasks" and the roadblock a task "that one one member of the team may perform"?

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
i doubt that AA will use the FF. in the preview, they showed AA on a motorcycle of some sort and arguing. and it says that they are on a detour. this given, means theyre not going for the ff -dumb move if ever.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-03-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
Yeah a detour is a choice between 2 tasks and the roadblock is a task one person performs. So it would be a roadblock.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Aaron/Arianne - Fast Forward in Episode 6"
I reviewed my tape today, Phils voiceover says that "A detour shakes AA's confidence" and shows them on the ATV careening into the ditch. The Bunkers and Flozac argue for a cab. The traffic dodging shows one of The Mario Brothers, one of The Twins, and Jill, so Im assuming thats the Roadblock.

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •