The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ACME chooses..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ACME chooses..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-03 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shawna

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SNEWSER PICKS... SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 1
   RE: SNEWSER PICKS... bebekid 03-13-03 2
       RE: SNEWSER PICKS... cowboyroo 03-13-03 3
           RE: SNEWSER PICKS... snoocharoo 03-13-03 5
           RE: SNEWSER PICKS... bebekid 03-13-03 12
       RE: SNEWSER PICKS... snoocharoo 03-13-03 4
           RE: SNEWSER PICKS... TheYellowDart18 03-13-03 8
               RE: SNEWSER PICKS... snoocharoo 03-13-03 9
                   snooch wildchickenhunter 03-13-03 35
               RE: SNEWSER PICKS... SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 11
                   RE: SNEWSER PICKS... snoocharoo 03-13-03 19
                       RE: SNEWSER PICKS... SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 20
                           RE: SNEWSER PICKS... snoocharoo 03-13-03 21
                               RE: SNEWSER PICKS... cowboyroo 03-13-03 24
       RE: SNEWSER PICKS... SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 6
           RE: SNEWSER PICKS... snoocharoo 03-13-03 7
           RE: SNEWSER PICKS... cowboyroo 03-13-03 10
               RE: SNEWSER PICKS... snoocharoo 03-13-03 13
               RE: SNEWSER PICKS... SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 14
                   RE: SNEWSER PICKS... cowboyroo 03-13-03 16
                       RE: SNEWSER PICKS... SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 18
                           RE: SNEWSER PICKS... cowboyroo 03-13-03 22
                               RE: SNEWSER PICKS... SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 23
                               RE: SNEWSER PICKS... Brownroach 03-13-03 59
               RE: SNEWSER PICKS... ulalame 03-13-03 17
 Link to Snewser... bebekid 03-13-03 15
 From ChillOne SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 25
 Bebo thoughts Bebo 03-13-03 26
   RE: Bebo thoughts SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 27
   RE: Bebo thoughts cowboyroo 03-13-03 28
       RE: Bebo thoughts bebekid 03-13-03 30
           RE: Bebo thoughts cowboyroo 03-13-03 31
           RE: Bebo thoughts Bebo 03-13-03 33
               Weight loss history SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 34
       RE: Bebo thoughts SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 32
   RE: Bebo thoughts bebekid 03-13-03 29
   RE: Bebo thoughts samboohoo 03-13-03 36
   RE: Bebo thoughts Booted 03-13-03 37
       RE: Bebo thoughts cowboyroo 03-13-03 38
           RE: Bebo thoughts Booted 03-13-03 39
               RE: Bebo thoughts cowboyroo 03-13-03 40
                   RE: Bebo thoughts frisky 03-13-03 47
           RE: Bebo thoughts bebekid 03-13-03 41
   RE: Bebo thoughts Krautboy 03-13-03 42
       RE: Bebo thoughts cowboyroo 03-13-03 43
       RE: Bebo thoughts SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 55
       RE: Bebo thoughts Brownroach 03-13-03 57
 RE: ACME chooses... GuessItRains 03-13-03 44
   RE: ACME chooses... cowboyroo 03-13-03 45
   RE: ACME chooses... Brownroach 03-13-03 50
   RE: ACME chooses... HighSorcerer 03-13-03 51
   Weight Loss Spoilers Krautboy 03-13-03 60
 RE: ACME chooses... Kokoro 03-13-03 46
 RE: ACME chooses... SurvivorBlows 03-13-03 48
   RE: ACME chooses... cowboyroo 03-13-03 49
   RE: ACME chooses... Devious Weasel 03-13-03 52
   RE: ACME chooses... SurvivinDawg 03-13-03 54
 RE: TDT Picks Devious Weasel 03-13-03 53
   TDT bebekid 03-13-03 56
       RE: TDT SurvivorBlows 03-13-03 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-13-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "SNEWSER PICKS..."
Jeanne!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-13-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
I was just about to post. WTH? Snewser sounds confident too!

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-13-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-03 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

Maybe Shawna does quit and then Jeanne gets voted off too?

"Five, Six" pick up sticks....

For the first time ever we lose two players in one episode?

Bootees five and six come from the same show?

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
WOW, WOW, WOW Cowboy!!!!!!!! That would be so freakin cool!!

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, there are so many other reasons"

03-13-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
>For the first time ever we
>lose two players in one
>episode?

>Bootees five and six come from
>the same show?

I don't think so. It would completely throw off the timetable for the game. If Shawna quits, they would most likely hold a symbolic TC and extinguish her torch. That's JMHO.

03-13-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."

Hey where the heck did that piock come from???????????

TheYellowDart18 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheYellowDart18 Click to send private message to TheYellowDart18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
i admit, im a newb...

but who the hell is snewser and why is his analysis so good?

is he a trusted source?

03-13-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
Yes Dart, Snewster is VERY well respected in the spoiling community he has something of a cult like following.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-13-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "snooch"
>Snewster is VERY well respected in the spoiling community he >has something of a cult like following.

Not unlike snooch on the OTF board.

03-13-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
11. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
SNewser is a usually-accurate source that sometimes has well-placed information within the entertainment industry. SNewser nailed Trista picking Ryan in the Bachelorette.

However, SNewser is no more perfect than the rest of us, and has missed a few on occasion, also.

So we'll see... Jeanne is truly an out-there pick... except for ChillOne's spoiler and Jeanne being about 30, there is very little to go on... of course, it could be Jeanne who throws the attitude (and walks around nude), but does this get her a boot? We'll see...

03-13-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
19. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
Okay I have a question about ChillOne and this pick.

The ChillOne gave us the first 4 bootees but got them in the wrong order and there is Janet that was one of the 1st 4 booted and didn't fit the 30 yr old lady spoiler. Now in EP 5 Snewster says fuel for ChillOne's fire, can pass for 30 in a pinch...but that doesn't really apply now since this is BOOT #5, not #4 as predicted by CO. Either Snewster has his spoilers crossed or CO's is losing credibility.

So what is the CO spoiler??????????

03-13-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
20. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
The "CO" spoiler is the ChillOne spoiler.

And take your pick as to what and who you believe. It's possible ChillOne had 2-5 as opposed to 1-4...

03-13-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
Oh crud I knew i wasn't going to be able to get my thoughts across...I'll try again.

I know that CO = ChillOne and I read the spoiler where he gives us the order of the 1st 4 booted.

Ryan
Janet (a woman around 30)
Daniel
JoAnna

Janet was supposed to fulfill the "women around age 30" spoiler correct? Was there ANOTHER boot spoiler saying something about ANOTHER women being booted in ep. 5 around age 30 that I missed?

Sorry to be a twit...

03-13-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
I think he's saying that the source probably knew about 4 of the first 5...I'm not sure, but since Janet didn't fit the 30's, Jeanne is much closer to fitting it that they may have missed the Janet boot...

I don't see how on earth with a switch of tribes, there could be a Jeanne boot...Roger, Butch would surely vote Shawna out over Jeanne; especially if she's whining about being sick again.

Jabaru if there is no shuffle would surely boot Shawna over Jeanne unless they were worried she would defect if there was a merge...

03-13-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
6. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
I see SNewser's logic, but I don't agree with it... I'm sticking with Shawna.

03-13-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
I saw it too Dawg...what is fuel for chill's fire? 30 in a pinch...not in MY book.

But Jeanne was UTR...

03-13-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
I'd like to stick with Shawna, but Snewser I don't believe has ever been wrong when he puts his decision in RED

03-13-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
Cowboy...I can't recall him being wrong in red either.

Oh crap...what to do, what to do????? Do I change or do I stick? I LOVE the idea of 1 quitter 1 boot.

Now THIS is why I LOVE to spoil Survivor!!!

03-13-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
I don't remember about the red, but I know that SNewser has been wrong on occasion, just like the rest of us.

Still... to post with such confidence does suggest SNewser knows something we don't. If so, kudos to him (and to SeeBS for totally hiding this one, a'la Erin last year). If not, kudos to us.

03-13-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
16. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
I wonder if Snewser would get one wrong on purpose since a lot of people have stopped using their brains and waiting for him to post his pick....It does get kinda boring watching the show when you know 100% who the bootee is gonna be...

03-13-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
If I recall, SNewser also once made an early pick, then changed it later in the day. Not saying that'll be the case here, but in the line of your thinking that he's throwing off lemmings... it could be...

03-13-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
22. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
That time he changed it, I don't believe he put it in red....I find it hard for Jeanne to get boot though since in Janet's chat it seemed she didn't get to reconcile differences with Jeanne.

03-13-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
23. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
Good point, roo... and please, don't put TOO much emphasis on the RED. I think it's just there for clarity of vision (and I need all the help I get get in that arena), not for emphasis...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
He had Shii Ann slated to go in Ep 5 of S5, then switched at the very last minute to Stephanie. And I think both were written in the same color, but I don't remember if it was red or blue.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-13-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SNEWSER PICKS..."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't snewser just start using the red picks last season, when it seemed pretty clear he had a source? This is a new season, and it remains to be seen if he has the same kind of insider info as he did last season. Most all the spoiler webpages have been 4 for 4 this season. This is the first divided pick so it should be interesting to see if snewser's right. If he is, well then, I think we'll have our answer as to whether he's got another source this time.

03-13-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
15. "Link to Snewser..."
Just in case someone needs it: *waves to newbies*

http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

And the exact wording:

Jeanne, Jeanne the fishing machine. Lots of fuel for the old Chillone fire too, seeing as she could pass for 30 in a pinch.

-thinks Snewser is an enigma

03-13-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
25. "From ChillOne"
18. One of the female contestants frolicks around topless. I am told that this contestant was not "engaging" much in the episodes/filming (kinda taking a back seat). I was told that SEG production staff attempted to "kick start" this contestant. I was told that this contestent made some sort of "deal" where if "person x" did not get voted off in the next tribal council, she would liven up. Apparently, things worked out as her way of livening up involved nudity. I know, I know ... this is new/additional intel.

This could be Jeanne... but who "person x" is, I don't know...

Overall, I just don't see a Jeanne boot... if it is, then again: kudos to SNewser, Mark Burnett and SeeBS.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Bebo thoughts"
Why Jeanne makes sense as the next bootee:

- If there is no swap, and Jabaru goes back to TC, she would be a logical choice for the boobie alliance to target. They made a deal with Christy, and unless Shawna tells them, they don't know that she voted outside the alliance. Therefore, Jeanne would be their next target.
- If there is a swap, and Jeanne's male tribemates prefer eye candy, they could vote for her.

Why I'm not changing my pick:

- The only piece of spoiler evidence pointing to a Jeanne boot this week is Snewser's comment. We have evidence that she doesn't make it far in the game (it seems like she'd be early jury at best), but there's nothing else pointing to why she has to go this week.

- There is spoiler evidence pointing to others going this week. Yes, that evidence could be wrong, but I am making the decision to think for myself and not be a lemming. If I'm wrong, so be it.

03-13-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
If I recall, Jeanne DID have a bit of weight loss.

I agree with Bebo that if a swap doesn't occur, then Jeanne is the likely target.

But it is more likely that a swap is going to occur.

And with Shawna whining and possibly quitting... I'm going to stick with her as my pick.

If I'm wrong, I'm done for the season, anyway, so what the heck.

03-13-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
Another way Jeanne could possibly go is if maybe only one member is swapped...It is pretty clear that Matthew is in the boat with Deena, but really other than that we have no hard evidence that there is indeed a swap.

the Jenna/Dave date could be an RC duo win, which would stir things up a bit.

Matthew knows he's next to go for the men, so he chooses to swap.

The Rob joining with Heidi/Jenna to boot Alex could possibly happen after a merge....

I think Jeanne would jump ship and go to the men's tribe where she would still get the boot since there are no struggles between the men and no reason to boot any one else...

So, possibly Matthew goes to Jabaru, Jeanne goes to Tambaqui. Jabaru wins immunity, and Jeanne ends up going...Shawna can then go Ep. 6, and Alex after the merge since the men will be up 6-4 and can afford to ditch someone....

03-13-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
>The Rob joining with Heidi/Jenna to
>boot Alex could possibly happen
>after a merge....

>Shawna can then go
>Ep. 6, and Alex after
>the merge since the men
>will be up 6-4 and
>can afford to ditch someone....

Right. Shawna could go episode 6, Alex episode 7; both in LL.

I just can't get past the Jeanne weight loss spoiler. Could she have lost 25 pounds in less than 15 days?

03-13-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
The credibility of that spoiler had been questioned...

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
>Could she have lost 25 pounds in less than 15 days?

Given how little they have to eat out there, yes. But to come back 25 pounds lighter, she probably would have had to lose a lot more than that in 15 days, since she would be at LL for 24 days after her ouster.

03-13-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
34. "Weight loss history"
People who go to Loser Lodge typically have enough time to recover their weight, since they can eat. I cannot think of anyone who ever lost a lot of weight that wasn't deep into the game, definitely on the jury.

Jeanne has been out there 12 days (15 after Ep. 5). 25 pounds is a lot to lose AND KEEP OFF for another 24 or more days. Therefore, either the weight loss spoiler is not true (always a possibility) or Jeanne doesn't leave yet.

32. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-03 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

It's a "plausible"... that people would be given a choice, and only Matthew and Jeanne take the offer...

But I'm not buying it, because 3-3 sounds better:

1) MB wants to stop pagonging, if possible. While I believe it's never possible to completely eliminate pagonging, if MB leaves things Boyz v. Gurlz, then it'll be pagonging fer sure.

2) Now is about the time that MB has done swaps... and the swaps have been wholesale, or even.

3) In S-5, people were offered the chance to swap, but no one took it... who knows what would've happened if someone had? It's an extreme risk to take... you automatically alienate yourself if you don't get swapped. Plus, we don't KNOW what MB would've done in that circumstance.

4) Jeanne has weight loss...

5) If Jeanne goes, it screws up a LOT of other spoiler information.

6) Remember, someone supposedly quits. (another wrong spoiler?) That person needs to quit soon if it happens... I just cannot see a jury member or the Final 2 quitting... and Shawna (or Alex) is very likely here. I'm sticking with this one...

03-13-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
Well said, Bebo.

-not changing her vote, either

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
I thought there had been some spoiler evidence about Jeanne's weight loss?

I can see Jeanne being a target this week only if her "new attitude" really screws her.

The girls don't need Shawna anymore, and I can't see them keeping her if they are sitting at TC. And she may be eye candy, but I can't see the guys keeping her week @$$ either, considering they've already booted Ryan and Daniel.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
Bebo:

I posted this twice earlier this week but did not get even a nibble on it either time.

What if it is a "fake" swap. Something like "Dave and Jenna pick 3 to go live with the other team". Come Challenge time, what, I didn't say swap, I said live with", or something like that. That would make it interesting and let people know where they stand with some of their alliances... Could be interesting if this is what happens.

Boot Ed

03-13-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
Good thinking, but due to Icecat's great vidcap analysis, we see Matthew in the boat in a challenge with Deena. They couldn't have them compete in a fake swap or they would purposely try to lose...

I'm beginning to be more inclined that its a choice swap...if in fact Jeanne is the bootee.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
What if the canoe part that we see is for the Reward Challenge and Jenna and Dave are paired up and win to get the "Date"? (Also posted early this week)

Boot Ed

03-13-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
That came to mind for me too, but someone pointed out that the boats have the Jabaru colors and Tambaqui colors and flags so it must be tribal...

However the Jenna/Dave date could be the result of a Reward Challenge that is individual, and either they both win, or the winner gets to choose a date. That could be likely....

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
I don't think the Jenna/Dave rendezvous is a reward. The CBS promo says that a man and a woman are asked to spend the night together, and SeeBS would never lie to us.

03-13-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-03 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

we see
>Matthew in the boat in
>a challenge with Deena.

Which we have all assumed was the IC. I am beginning to think that each man was paired with a woman for the reward challenge. Dave and Jenna won, their date was the reward, and tribes stay the same.

Edited to say, whoops, Booted beat me to it, and I forgot about the tribal color flags!

That said, why would Jabaru risk losing another IC by keeping weak Shawna just because she is (they think) in the alliance? More specifically, why would Deena make this decision? Maybe she is overruled (pardon the pun).

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-13-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
Optional swap gets rejected and Jeanne goes as thew next logical boot. But the other spoiler information was just plain wrong...

Either Boston Guy or Killer DanaH is wrong...

Seperate confirming weight loss reports are wrong or she lost 25-30 lbs after arriving at the lodge?

All the wrong stars lined up to create this disaster...

Oh well, looks like MB has still got a little fight left!

Krautboy

03-13-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
Actually, Krautboy, Jeanne could choose to swap and lose on Tambaqui....

Are there more than one Jeanne weight loss spoiler?

03-13-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
There ARE some who believe that the person behind Deena in that boat is actually Jeanne, and not a man at all. And if there really were no swap, this would likely be true.

03-13-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Bebo thoughts"
So KB, do you think MB doctored the Deena/Matt pic and there is no swap? As Cowboyroo says, Jeanne could still go if there is a swap. We may have the team make-up wrong though.

Drat -- oh well, if this shakes out, I won't consider it a disaster. Not much we could do, nothing pointed to a Jeanne boot except OFG theory (and tribal dynamics, maybe). It does mean we need to keep on our toes though.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: ACME chooses..."
I have a question and a comment in light of this startling development.

1) Where/what is the source for Jeanne's weight loss? I don't have her down as being a confirmed weight loss person, and I was therefore pretty confident that she didn't make the final 6. Now it's being accepted as gospel without any source. Can someone point me somewhere?

2) I'm sort of in agreement with Bebo and a few others that if there is no swap then a Jeanne boot makes perfect sense. But that seems quite inconsistent with the Deena/Matthew pictures. The only way it might be consistent is if Dave and Jenna return to their tribes and say "Anybody want to switch?" Matthew says yes, everybody else says no. Jaburu still loses the IC, and now boots Jeanne (whom they despise) especially since they no longer need Jeanne to catch fish...Matthew can do that.

OTOH, if there is a swap along the lines we've been theorizing all week, a Jeanne boot makes no sense. A tribe of Christy/Shawna/Jeanne and any 3 men would seem to me to leave no chance of a Jeanne boot. The men would almost certainly pick Shawna.

I can't figure it out.

03-13-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
45. "RE: ACME chooses..."
but if Jeanne chooses to switch as well as Matthew she would get booted over at Tambaqui, especially without Matthew there...There isn't friction amongst the other men, so why create any...

03-13-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
50. "RE: ACME chooses..."
There was a single post on this board quite awhile back that said Jeanne lost 25 pounds "from start to finish". Unsubstantiated, and the poster never posted again. If true, though, this doesn't say she came home 25 pounds lighter. And Ryan said that between the pre-show training and his three days in the game he lost 11 pounds.

HighSorcerer 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HighSorcerer Click to send private message to HighSorcerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: ACME chooses..."
There is always the possibility of a deadlock vote at tribal council. I don't have word on what method might be used to break the deadlock, but if it becomes a purple rock, that might explain Jeanne getting the boot.

>OTOH, if there is a swap along the lines we've been theorizing >all week, a Jeanne boot makes no sense. A tribe of >Christy/Shawna/Jeanne and any 3 men would seem to me to leave >no chance of a Jeanne boot. The men would almost certainly pick >Shawna.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-13-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Weight Loss Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-03 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

Originally posted at Survivor Phoenix:

babydoll Posted: 21 February 2003 - 10:41 am

Group: Member
I dont' know how true this is but I live in North Attleboro where Jeanne is from and just hearing things around town it seems like Jeanne does go quite far in the game....from what is being said, she makes the jury and possibly even farther so it could be her that they are referring to that makes the final two and is viewed as much prettier after some weight loss....
who knows, we'll have to wait and see....

------------------------------------------------------------------------
tarzan groupie Posted: 21 February 2003 - 12:17 pm

Hi! Welcome to the board. Could you be more specific about the information you've heard? Why do the townspeople think she goes far? Any noticeable weightloss? Any rumors of a family-member participating in a challenge?

Thanks for the information!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
babydoll Posted: 21 February 2003 - 12:29 pm

Well from what I heard, because North Attleboro is a small town and talk travels fast, she is reported to have lost about 30-35 pounds....I read somewhere that she lost about 20 but I know it's more than that because the women that I heard this info. from I believe knows Jeanne....what happened was I was in a restaurant in N.A. and me and my husband overheard a group of people talking about Jeanne....they said that she looked quite a bit thinner, they estimated about 30-35 pounds and they said that she was very tan....
The restaurant we were in hosts a Survivor party every Thursday in support of Jeanne so I have a feeling the info. is quite credible...
As soon as I hear more I will post it...I know there will be more to come....
babydoll

Edited to add another weight loss report:
Posted here at SBlows:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EyeKnowOne 1 desperate attention whore postings
01-20-03, 12:47 PM (EST)

FYI:
jeanne hebert lost in excess of 25 lbs from start to end

Krautboy

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-13-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: ACME chooses..."
Well, this one's certainly coming right out of left field....which probably means Snewser has a source on this boot.

I don't think you'd arrive at a Jeanne boot by speculation unless you thought there wouldn't be a switch and that Shawna was just going to shut up and start playing again, both of which seem unlikely at this point. Additionally, the post-boot interviews don't really make it sound like anyone got too close to Jeanne IMO.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: ACME chooses..."
I don't know why people have to be reminded about this every few weeks, but please remember, it's OK to have ONE of these "BLAH says..." threads every week but we don't need three or four of them or one for each site out there.

So, for next week... if you're the person creating the FIRST ONE, please remember to use a generic subject line like "Other Site Picks" or something instead of a site-specific subject like "Acme says" or "TDT Says"

Thanks.

03-13-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
49. "RE: ACME chooses..."
Sorry webby. I did the Snewser one, but didn't see the ACME one there when I did it, and also forgot about not putting what they said in the subject line....Got too much in the shock of what Snewser said....

Slaps self

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: ACME chooses..."
Sorry as well for the TDT listing - thanks for pulling it.

So, to repeat, TDT picks Jeanne as well, though crediting Snewser for it.

03-13-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
54. "RE: ACME chooses..."
*raises paw*

I'll take the hit for this one. I thought about how I should've called it "other boards choices", but only after I'd already saved it, and we can't change titles. I'll do better next time (if there IS a next time ).

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: TDT Picks"
Jeanne - but credits Snewser for it.

03-13-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
56. "TDT"
TDT says:

Lots of seemingly infallible tips rolling in today, all contradictory.

We aren't the only ones confused!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: TDT"
I'll second his opinion, there are all kinds of wierd "tips" coming in via email, etc. today -- and for all kinds of players.

The frustrating thing regarding a Jeanne boot is she only lives maybe 10 minutes from me, but even the old "is she home today" litmus test doesn't mean anything since she can easily hop in her car and even drive to NYC in 3-4 hours. Heck, she could even watch the show at home and drive to NYC after the show...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •