The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB=Big Butt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB=Big Butt"
Allison & Jun need to forget the abs and start some butt exercises.
Can't stand either of them. I did like Erica, but she is so hateful to Robert behind his back.. And after all that making up and forgiving that they went through !!! I think Robert was sincere about wanting to let go of the past and Erica certainly cried at how horrible she acted by calling his work and harrassing him. What's up with that ?? Made me wonder about "Still waters run deep."... She seems so even keeled on the show. Maybe she turns into "Pycho EX" after a break-up.
I don't want Robert to win, but I am glad that the girls didn't all get to the final 3. This game is hard... I don't know who to dislike first.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB=Big Butt Neffer 09-11-03 1
 RE: BB=Big Butt SaphireLady 09-11-03 2
   RE: BB=Big Butt Tilwee 09-12-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Neffer 109 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neffer Click to send private message to Neffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB=Big Butt"
This show is still on? It thought BB would bite the big one.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-11-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB=Big Butt"
Now that Erika is gone, Rob is really spilling all her secrets and telling horrible things on her, per the live feeds. So they are all little back biters.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB=Big Butt"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-03 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

Hey !!
I got the live feed last year. They pulled the audio feed when the last 4 started talking about someone losing their kids.. You get some juicy stuff from the live feeds. But I really wasn't interested this year. These guys are so predictable. And dull.
Last year it was fun to watch the blond (forgot her name) get drunk and flash the cameras, fall out of the hammock, pass out in the hammock, BB had someone go out and get her and put her to bed. And Marsailus prissing around was funny.
What did Rob say about her ?? I thought he was legit in his conversations to her. But on second thought it didn't jive with his attitude toward women.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •