The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7 Title"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-12-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7 Title"

Episode 7

Girls Gone Wilder
60 min.
A seventh person is voted out. Jeff Probst is the host

(Added to SOTS)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 7 Title KeithFan 03-12-03 1
 Air date bebekid 03-12-03 2
   RE: Air date SurvivorBlows 03-12-03 3
   RE: Air date anotherkim 03-12-03 4
 RE: Episode 7 Title jkokoj 03-13-03 5
 New Blurb tribephyl 03-17-03 6
   RE: New Blurb DoodleBug 03-17-03 7
   RE: New Blurb bebekid 03-17-03 8
 Is Shawna CO's topless jungle girl? Brownroach 03-17-03 9
   EP7 Merge? Krautboy 03-17-03 10
       RE: EP7 Merge? bebekid 03-17-03 11
       RE: EP7 Merge? Brownroach 03-17-03 12
   RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle g... Krautboy 03-17-03 13
       RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle g... cincin 03-17-03 14
           RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle g... J Slice 03-17-03 15
           RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle g... dabo 03-18-03 16
           RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle g... KeithFan 03-18-03 19
       RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle g... Thaibeach 03-18-03 17
       Shameless...hijack tribephyl 03-18-03 18
       RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle g... Brownroach 03-18-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 7 Title"
Possibles:

1) One spoiler states that one of the women go topless/nude around camp in protest.

2) One of the girls breaks from her alliance

3) Out of bordom, Jaburu does a play (ala Gilligans Island) doing "Young Frankenstein" with Deena playing the Gene Wilder part as Dr Frankenstein.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Air date"
Survivor Fever is reporting the air date for episode 7 as WEDNESDAY March 26th.

-doesn't want SB peeps to miss Survivor!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Air date"
>Survivor Fever is reporting the air date for episode 7 as
>WEDNESDAY March 26th.

CBS announced this a few weeks ago already, it's the "annual" move due to NCAA Basketball:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1006

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Air date"
WoooooohooooooO!

Forgive me--I am leaving on March 27 and was totally bummed about missing two episodes, but now I will only miss one.

Now, to figure out when I have to write a summary.

Miscellaneous Ramblings

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 7 Title"
Great job, very funny.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "New Blurb"
"Some female castaways strip naked in an attempt to gain food items, and a distraught player struggles over the departure of a team member"

Food items, at camp, should be available to all of the members of that camp. So it's not like the women would go around naked at camp to get extra manioc. Therefore, it must be that we have some sort of "food auction" RC in Ep.7. Where some of the women either try to distract the men from bidding, or ... boobs ... er ... I forgot what I was talking about. OH! yes! The "food auction" RC's have always been winnerless (or winnerful, depending on which side of the glass is 1/2 empty or 1/2 full debate you are on). So ultimately not really relevant for revealing any voting strategies.

The distraught player sounds to me like Shawna gets "sick" again, after losing Alex, in Ep.6. This would firmly paint the target on her back, for Jaburu's next TC.

tribephyl

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Blurb"
Remember the SOS challenges (Kim J in a thong.... *shudder*)? Maybe the girls get naked to get noticed in a SOS challenge of sorts? Food auction is a good theory though!

03-17-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Blurb"
This just about seals the deal for me that Alex is booted this week and Shawna next week. OF COURSE Shawna is the distraught player struggling over Alex's departure.

And I was over at Sucks to see what they were saying, and someone commented that "female castawayS" would refer to Jenna and Shawna most likely because Heidi seemed to be uncomfortable taking her top off in the bathing scene. I dunno. I do think Shawna is around in episode 7, but I think any of these 3 young girls is capable of taking her top off for food!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Is Shawna CO's topless jungle girl?"
Maybe it is Shawna that is being referred to here?

One of the female contestants frolicks around topless. I am told that this contestant was not "engaging" much in the episodes/filming (kinda taking a back seat). I was told that SEG production staff attempted to "kick start" this contestant. I was told that this contestent made some sort of "deal" where if "person x" did not get voted off in the next tribal council, she would liven up. Apparently, things worked out as her way of livening up involved nudity.

If Alex gets booted this week and Shawna becomes listless and draggy again, this description would fit her.

But I wonder about the "deal". If the details from CO's source are accurate -- a huge "if" -- who would she care about saving if Alex is already gone?

Maybe the answer is: no one. It's just a bet. Her tribe doesn't have to go to TC, the other tribe does. The bet is that a particular person doesn't get voted out of Tambaqui?

Just throwing this out there as a possibility...

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-17-03, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "EP7 Merge?"
We need to factor in the merge (or false merge) during EP7. Wezzie reported that the last 20 days of filming take place in "The Forest of Life", which we know is in a different location than the Tambaqui and Jaburu camps.

Day 1 of EP7 is Day 19 in the Amazon, so if Wezzie's report is accurate, the tribes will merge or cohabitate in the Forest of Life.

The other thing to consider is that if they do merge, they will be competing for Individual Immunity!

EP7
Day1 RC food auction? (naked bartering by Jenna and Shawna or Heidi?)
Day2 Merge? (move to the Forest of Life)
Day3 Individual IC? (distraught Shawna asks to be voted out so she can be reunited with Alex rather than be sequestered on the Jury...

Krautboy

03-17-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: EP7 Merge?"
>EP7
>Day1 RC food auction? (naked bartering
>by Jenna and Shawna or
>Heidi?)
>Day2 Merge? (move to the Forest
>of Life)
>Day3 Individual IC? (distraught Shawna asks
>to be voted out so
>she can be reunited with
>Alex rather than be sequestered
>on the Jury...

I think you have it here, KB!

03-17-03, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EP7 Merge?"
I didn't forget about that, KB. Right now I'm of the feeling that there will be a fake merge in Ep 7, so the next two challenges would be tribal, with the real merge in Ep 9 again. Hopefully we will be able to determine what's what from the Ep 7 preview vidcaps.

I'm leaning toward Shawna being the Ep 7 boot either way. But that CO spoiler just got me wondering, because if it's accurate and it does apply to Shawna, she'd have to stick around past Ep 7.

The accuracy factor is a BIG "if", so I'm hardly gonna bank on that for now, though.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-17-03, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle girl?"
Here's a quote from Slimmyworm (very reliable poster) at Survivor Phoenix that identifies Heidi as one of the Topless girls...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
From Slimmy's post in the Reference Forum... QUOTE
Passed on from a reliable source. (He told me this well before E7's title was revealed.)

"During an E7 challenge, what appears to be the RC, Heidi is going to do something that likely involves nudity in some way, in an attempt to win the challenge and the food reward that comes with it. Stripping or flashing other competitors is a possibility, but I'm not sure exactly what is that she does, just that she's the one who does it.

Not sure if this is in any way related to ChillOne's topless jungle girl, but it does appear to relate to the JP quote about nudity gaining someone an advantage in a challenge (paraphrasing here) and the one in the strategic nudity thread at Sucks. I think unless we get better details, I'm going to favor Heidi to win the E7 RC based on JP's quote."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Krautboy

cincin 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-03, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cincin Click to send private message to cincin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle girl?"
It's a bit puzzling how a woman could trade a flash for food. Some man has food and is willing to part with it for a flash. Also, he's willing to keep it away from other non-flashing tribemates. I can see it happen in the context of an individual reward challenge, and I see two possibilities.

a) A man wins an indiviual reward challenge and gets to bring a guest. He chooses flashie.

b) The reward challenge competition is down to two competitors, flashie and a man. The man concedes for the flash.

Which man would do this? Certainly not the old guys, Butch or Roger. Dave and Matthew aren't dawgs. Isn't Matthew gay, for one thing? Alex and Shawna might be the flashee/flasher pair but they'll likely to be gone by this episode. That leaves Rob, who would be my pick. So I'd put Rob/Heidi as the pair.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle girl?"
Matt is, in fact, not gay... given the clear indications in this week's SEE BS misinformation, he apparently also has a thing for Shawna...
Can't say if he's fully straight either, but that doesn't really matter anyway... He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to trade boobs for food... this definitely sounds like Rob's doing... he's that kind of piggish man.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle girl?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-03 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

I don't think it matters much whether any of the men would exchange food for a peep show, though I can see some of them doing that. It is more to the point that this sort of thing seems to be the main chick alliance strategy, they even tried to play it that way a bit in all-female Jaburu. It is a partial strategy at best, on its own it would ultimately just be another losing strategy.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle girl?"
Good point, I don't think CBS would be putting out all the "Rob has the hots for Heidi" messages and then have it be a red herring.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-18-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle girl?"
Aside from the absolutely appalling idea that a woman would consider doing this, and the equally appalling idea that a guy would trade food for it...

ROB has got to be the only guy tasteless, inept and just plain icky enough to go for it. (Cut him some slack, he's never seen a boobie before.) (Dave, on the other hand, has, now that he's seen Jenna in the shower.)

It's likely that in Ep7, Shawna will be moping and whining, with Alex gone. The only reason she might show some goods "for food" (aaagggh) might be to p*ss off her female tribemates, in the hope of getting voted off. Then she can join Alex at Loser Lodge rather than being locked up w/the jury.

On the other hand, it could just as easily be Heidi Ho or Jenna, appalling sleazy DAWs that they are. (Please, Jebus, don't let it be Deena.)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Shameless...hijack"
KB!!!!

I just wanna kiss you!

Always there...always the voice of reason...YOU DA BOY!

Anyways...back to your normal spoiling.

I just love ya'.

sorry all

tribephyl

03-18-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Is Shawna CO's topless jungle girl?"
To me, this makes the most sense in the context of Tribephyl's theory of a food auction.

If it takes place before the merge, fake or real, the tribes would be bidding against each other for the food items, like in S5. If Rob (Jaburu) and Heidi (Tambaqui) are bidding on the same item, Rob may let Heidi "win" the food item for Tambaqui if she flashes her boobs first.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •