The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorblowsTribe! It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-03, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorblowsTribe! It's Time to Vote!"
Hey! Didja miss me? C'mon...admit it. You did didn't ya? Fine! I didn't miss you either! Nyaah!

Many thanks to my pal Dave for handling this thing while I've been indisposed.

And now, the Rules! Brought to you for the second time in history, in interpretive dance!

The Rules

*Superman sways to the right and then the left, with both hands waving in the air*

Which means:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING!This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Christy. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

*Superman jumps up and down and the collapses in the floor*

Which means:

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women.

*While still colapsed in the floor, Superman holds both hands up in the traffic cop stop position*

Which means:

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Dave (or Whoever)". That said, there is not exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

*Superman puts a finger to his lips, making the hush motion*

Which means:

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

*Superman jumps up and stands perfectly still, rejecting his individuality*

Which means:

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren).

And as always, HAPPY VOTING!

Criminals From the Neck Up

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Shawna forehead 03-11-03 1
 Shawna railfan 03-11-03 2
 Shawna IceCat 03-11-03 3
 Shawna lizzmac 03-11-03 4
 Shawna Krautboy 03-11-03 5
 Shawna J Slice 03-11-03 6
 Shawna RudyRules 03-11-03 7
 Shawna LeftPinky 03-11-03 8
 Shawna Krendie 03-11-03 9
 Shawna PepeLePew13 03-11-03 10
 Shawna ejm92 03-11-03 11
 The Shawna dozen bergdogg 03-11-03 12
 Shawna Thaibeach 03-11-03 13
 ROGER ivoryElephant 03-11-03 14
 Shawna !!!!! katem 03-12-03 15
 Shawna smokedog 03-12-03 16
 Shawna cowboyroo 03-12-03 17
   Vote change Jeanne cowboyroo 03-13-03 83
 Dave SherpaDave 03-12-03 18
 Shawna ringtheory 03-12-03 19
 Wanna Shawna KeithFan 03-12-03 20
 Roger VerucaSalt 03-12-03 21
 Shawna samboohoo 03-12-03 22
 Shawna Q 03-12-03 23
 Shawna Cin 03-12-03 24
 Shawna bebekid 03-12-03 25
 Shawna travelingbetty 03-12-03 26
 Shawna jkokoj 03-12-03 27
 Shawna SurvivinDawg 03-12-03 28
 Shawna FesterFan1 03-12-03 29
 Shawna Wacko Jacko 03-12-03 30
 Shawna munson 03-12-03 31
 Roger djandy 03-12-03 32
 Shawna smrtNsassybnkr 03-12-03 33
 Shawna Boilermaker 03-12-03 34
 SHAWNA MikeD 03-12-03 35
 shawna wendyp 03-12-03 36
 Vote Tally Q 03-12-03 37
 Shawna Bebo 03-12-03 38
 Shawna Loree 03-12-03 39
 Shawna Wheezy 03-12-03 40
 Shawna snoocharoo 03-12-03 41
 ROGER BMH 03-12-03 42
 Shawna! wildchickenhunter 03-12-03 43
 Shawna Brownroach 03-12-03 44
 Shawna janisella 03-12-03 45
 Shawna steppingrazor42 03-12-03 46
 Shawna blacknwhitedog 03-12-03 47
 Shawna Cathy the Canadian 03-12-03 48
 shawna smiles 03-12-03 49
 Shauna Rain Crow 03-12-03 50
 Shawna NTK 03-12-03 51
 R-O-G-E-R BaquaR13 03-12-03 52
 Shawna GuessItRains 03-12-03 53
 Shawna dabo 03-12-03 54
 sh -YAWN - a waterbug 03-12-03 55
   Shawna whoami 03-12-03 56
 HEY SHAWNA... Round Robin 03-13-03 57
 Shawna corcam 03-13-03 58
 Shawna bubbastan 03-13-03 59
 Shawna Prometheus 03-13-03 60
 Shawna sleeeve 03-13-03 61
 Shawna SteffiGurl 03-13-03 62
 Shawna Jims02 03-13-03 63
 Shawna MDSkinner 03-13-03 64
 Shawna survivorscott 03-13-03 65
 Shawna Long Dong Pagong 03-13-03 66
 Shawnanananananananananananana DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 03-13-03 67
 Shawna scante60a 03-13-03 68
 Shawna mistofleas 03-13-03 69
 Shawna Spidey 03-13-03 70
 SHAWNA bobstew617 03-13-03 71
 Shawn is Gona AresMars 03-13-03 72
 Roger buckeyegirl 03-13-03 73
 Shawna zzz 03-13-03 74
 Shawna moonbaby 03-13-03 75
 Vote Tally #2 ejm92 03-13-03 76
 SHAWNA anotherkim 03-13-03 77
 Shawna s_man 03-13-03 78
 Shawna tattletale 03-13-03 79
 Shawna ShowMeTheWinner 03-13-03 80
   Jeanne Markopolo100 03-13-03 81
 RE: Jeanne Devious Weasel 03-13-03 82
 Shawna L82LIFE 03-13-03 84
 Shawna Squarepants party of one 03-13-03 85
 Shawna, spawna of boob-alliance NorthOfBoston 03-13-03 86
 Shawna Kokoro 03-13-03 87
 Shawna - get me out of here!!! FSUGUY 03-13-03 88
 Shawna WackeeChik 03-13-03 89

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Shawna"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-03 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

Edited because it's hard to type with a 2 year old son on your lap...

Per KillerDanaH, Shawna exits ep4 (last week) or ep 5. Ergo ep5.
(She also confirmed that Shawna & Alex started dating at the LL resort.)
Per Boston Guy1, Alex exits ep5 or ep6. Ergo ep6.
(The Boston Guy1 spoiler has Alex ousted by Jenna/Heidi & Rob, a swap result. The vidcap analysis shows that there is in fact swap.)

Can't wait for the ep7 previews...

Great team effort here at SB!! (All we had over the weekend was a short list of 4...)

forehead

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-11-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Shawna"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-03 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

then Alex, Dave and Roger...

I'm set for the next four eps!

ETA thanks to all the great detectives here!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Shawna"
She get's bumped to Tambaqui and then is shown the door.

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-03, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Shawna"
Real life has intruded on me being as involved as much as I usually am (barely above lurker stage), but the excellent reasoning on this page has me convinced. Great job everybody!

Lizzmac

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-11-03, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Shawna"

This week started out as a seemingly unsolvable challenge, but the spoiling community came together in an impressive team effort…we pooled our resources and systematically seem to have solved it once again.

Weight Loss:

Weight loss is our most reliable pre-merge spoiling tool, narrowing down the field to those without significant weight loss reports: Shawna, Jenna, Dave, Alex and Roger.

Milkshaky Spoiler:

Milkshaky apparently has a very reliable source close to Heidi, who has reported that Heidi and her “friend” go far in the game. The feather alliance and storyline seems to confirm Jenna as Heidi’s “friend”. The Chillone also believes “Jana” is Jenna, so she’s safe.

Daniel’s Chat:

Daniel’s comment about Roger suggest that he didn’t spend any time with him at the lodge… "And if there is a merge, the girls won't stand for Roger.", suggesting Roger makes the merge, but not far beyond. Roger appears safe until the merge.

OFG Theory:

Roger has also faded into the background, and is not featured in any of the previews this week, as the theory states he would be if he were going. Roger is safe this week.

Editing:

Dave’s story is being developed this week. He is featured as the ambassador of his tribe and in a good position to assure himself a safe spot on the “new” tribes. It’s too soon for Dave to go this week, but he’s being set up for the merge boot position. Dave is safe until the merge.

KillerDanaH and Boston Guy 1:

Shawna is sick and Alex is injured. We also have two posters claiming to have second hand knowledge of when Shawna and Alex leave the game. KillerDanaH confirmed the rumor of Alex and Shawna getting to know each other at the resort.

KillerDanaH also claims Shawna gets voted off EP4 or EP5.
Boston Guy 1 claims to know that Alex gets voted off EP5 or EP6.

Both reports seem credible…so, combining the spoilers, we can assume that Shawna goes to the resort EP5 and Alex follows in EP6, where they start the relationship we have been hearing about.

Switch/Swap:

The three main arguments for a swap:

1. Boston Guy1 Spoiler (from SS) that reports Alex voted off by Heidi/Jenna and Rob in EP5/6. This could only happen after a swap (early merge has been ruled out).

2. Forehead’s observation that the “Battle of the Sexes” theme has disappeared for EP5. Swap makes the BOS theme obsolete.

3. Split screen vidcap of the IC Boat Race is used to hide the other participants in the boats. (no other IC images shown) This is not necessary unless there are teammates of the opposite sex in the boats, which would reveal a swap.

New Tribes:

IceCat has confirmed and clearly demonstrated, with vidcap evidence, that a swap does occur and that Matthew and Deena are both on the New Jaburu..

Dave is seen in the IC Boat Race image wearing his blue buff. We can then conclude that Dave and Jenna, the two “ambassadors”, stay with their original tribes.

Heidi is “shocked”, shown wearing a yellow buff. She remains on New Jaburu.

The Boston Guy 1 Spoiler reported that Alex gets voted out by Rob, Heidi and Jenna in EP5 or EP6. That means Rob must also be one of the New Jaburu, post swap.

Regardless of the whether the swap is random, or voluntary, or selected by Dave and Jenna, by process of elimination we are left with New tribes that look like this:

New Jaburu : Deena, Jenna, Heidi, Matthew, Rob, and Alex
New Tambaqui: Dave, Roger, Butch, Christy, Jeanne, and Shawna.

Looking at the resulting tribes, it appears the ambassadors may have some say in who they select or swap to the other tribe. Dave apparently keeps his alliance with Roger and Butch in tact. Jenna keeps her alliance with Deena and Heidi together…

CBS Press Release:

..."A Surprise Rocks the Tribe Dynamics..."

"Just when the tribes settle into their environment, a surprise tempts the existing alliances within the tribes..."

"With this unforseen turn of events, the survivors are presented with new tribe dynamics which may ultimately challenge current alliances..."

It’s the "alliances" that are being tempted... stay together or rebuild new alliances?

Dave and Jenna must decide who the will keep and who to swap. Both decide to try and keep their alliance in tact, with the exception of Jenna dumping Shawna and Dave getting rid of Alex who is injured and “untrustworthy”.

They go back to their tribes to "present" the swap decisions and the new tribe dynamics that result. After the 3-3 swap the "current alliances" will face a new tribe dynamic which may "challenge" them...a 3-3 tie if voting along gender lines if they go to TC.

The temptation will come for those that may want to jump ship to the other alliance after the swap.

But Shawna is sick and a liability to her tribe, unable to sit her out at 6v6, the New Tambaqui lose the physical Boat/Relay Race IC, and go to TC where Shawna finally gets to go home…

Krautboy

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-03, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Shawna"
Damn! Once again, I go after Krautboy and appear to be a lemming... but we all knew that she was due to go... so there!

-=J=-

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-03, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Shawna"
Great spoiling everyone.
Shawna probably gets swaped to Tam, then gets booted.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-11-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Shawna"
Who wouldn't swap Shawna at this point? She heads to the "former Tarzan" tribe and gets the boot - not soon enough!

Krendie 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krendie Click to send private message to Krendie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Shawna"
Dave's going to pick her and then regret it. Bye, bye Shawna!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Shawna"
Yeah, what Krautboy said.

I would have preferred to wait another day to be absolutely sure of my pick but I'll be going away for a few days so got to vote now.

What pushed me over the edge in voting for Shawna was the same-highschool spoiler that said Shawna is going in either Ep.4 or Ep.5 tied in with the BostonGuy spoiler that Alex goes in Ep.5 or Ep.6 -- and also with the fact that Shawna is being featured again moaning that she wants to go. They're not going to keep milking it to attract viewers - the second time is the charm, out she goes. Remember Ted and Ghandia? The promos played it up big time in Ep.3 causing people to think that Ghandia would go... but Jed got booted and the promos again played it up for Ep.4 and Ghandia got the boot there. Same scenario here for Shawna's belly-aching.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-11-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Shawna"
No reason to ruin this beautiful string of votes.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-11-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "The Shawna dozen"
With so many different questions being made, you think the boot would at least be a bit harder to figure out.

Alt pick: Everyone's favorite Chef, Keith Famie!!!

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham
Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Shawna"
Buh bye now.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "ROGER"
Roger is toast

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Shawna !!!!!"
All you peeps at the switch thread were brilliant. Now I have to go and change my PTTE.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-12-03, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Shawna"
For the same reasons that everyone else says.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-03, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Shawna"
As usual, Krautboy puts it forth most eloquently...

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
83. "Vote change Jeanne"
Due to Snewser's information, but not going to be a lemming without figuring a way this could happen.

Jeanne could possibly go is if maybe only one member is swapped...It is pretty clear that Matthew is in the boat with Deena, but really other than that we have no hard evidence that there is indeed a swap.
the Jenna/Dave date could be an RC duo win, which would stir things up a bit.

Matthew knows he's next to go for the men, so he chooses to swap.

The Rob joining with Heidi/Jenna to boot Alex could possibly happen after a merge....

I think Jeanne would jump ship and go to the men's tribe where she would still get the boot since there are no struggles between the men and no reason to boot any one else...

So, possibly Matthew goes to Jabaru, Jeanne goes to Tambaqui. Jabaru wins immunity, and Jeanne ends up going...Shawna can then go Ep. 6, and Alex after the merge since the men will be up 6-4 and can afford to ditch someone....

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Dave"
Same reason as last week, i.e., because I'm a DAW.

ringtheory 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ringtheory Click to send private message to ringtheory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Shawna"
Twist, merge, or neither, whatever way it'll be Shawna. She bitches so much she gets her way. She wins Alex, not S6.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Wanna Shawna"
nuff said

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-12-03, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Roger"
My brain says Shawna perhaps it is because I had higher hopes for her I'm not inclined to vote her out at this moment. There is still a whole lot of time to change to the most reasonable boot.

I'm just going on a hinky feeling for now based on the men and women now mixing and how I can see Roger as the stereotypical "first boot candidate" even though he would be the fifth boot. Since two tribes, IMO are now switching up and they were solely male and female, I almost have a first episode feel for the boot and that person a lot of the times is the overbearing bossy one and I can see quite a number of people despite which tribe he is on not tolerating him.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Shawna"
Pepe and I are on the same page in relating it to the Ted/Ghandia blow up. Shawna served her purpose last week, and will be an easy target this week.

Also, Daniel sounded pretty stung in his interviews when talking about Shawna. Perhaps Shawna rejected Daniel when Alex showed up at LL, leaving Daniel to comment on there being other fish in the sea.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-12-03, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Shawna"
I think she is gone. It makes sense, that Heidi, Jenna and Deena would stick together on one tribe, leaving Shawna easy pickings on the new tribe, if they go to council.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Shawna"
Cin

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Shawna"
*waves to Supes*

The tribes are at 6 each which means that no one will sit out the IC. Whichever tribe Shawna is on will lose because she will bring them down, and they will give her the boot at TC.

Kudos to Krautboy (what would we do without you?), forehead, Brownroach et al for a spoiling job well done.

And props as always to IceCat for an incredible job on the Deena/Matthew vidcap. I'm speechless.

bebe

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-12-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Shawna"
most logical boot, her story is done

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-12-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Shawna"
KrautBoy amazes me to no end! You are one great analyzer! (is that a word)LOL!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Shawna"
First, extreme KUDOS to an excellent spoiling group on this board for some terrific analysis. Why you SB peeps don't get more credit on other boards is beyond my comprehension.

But, I will toot my own horn just a bit (*toot!*) because I've been predicting a merge/swap/livetogether in Ep. 5 for a very long time.(/toot)

Krautboy's vote message has succintly summed up the spoiler material available to us, so consider yourselves referenced.

Now, the "First Four" were a fairly obvious group, we just had to figure out the order. Now comes what I call the "Next Three". Based on spoiler info, and the show presentation to date, these are Shawna, Dave and Alex. Roger is probably on the outer fringe of this, but I have him pegged for the first jury slot, so I'll just discuss pre-jury for now.

Shawna looks obvious. But, as some of you know (but no one has ever seemed to care), I always utilize the show itself and the CBS site to look for possible misdirections.

On the CBS site, in addition to the Misdirection material (which virtually assures us that Alex and Jeanne are staying), is this poll question:
Will Shawna bounce back and regain her strength?
a) Yes, she's young.
b) No, she's too weak.
c) Maybe, if she drinks water.

Horrors! Usually CBS asking about a person in this manner means that this person is safe. But... that hasn't QUITE been the case this season. So I'm looking at the question, and it subtly suggests that Shawna will stay, one way or the other. In other words, choice D "It doesn't matter because she's gone now." is probably what I should be thinking.

Moving steadily along, I went to the popularity polls. Heidi, followed by Jenna. No help there, we know these two Cute Girls are staying. So I delved deeper into the graphs... well, not only do these not seem to conform with the pictures, butHeidi has taken a drop. Jenna is midrange. Now Christy is most popular. No surprise there, everyone wants the Deaf Girl to do well. But next is... Dave! So this really has me scared of this Shawna-picking orgy. Then I realized... this just means Dave's picture gets up there NEXT week.

So I looked at the new tribal arrangments (Krautboy and TDT are VERY likely correct here). Now I just don't see Dave getting the boot from his buddies Roger and Butch (remember, he picked them to stay with him!), and Christy, Jeanne and Shawna are just not a close alliance going in. The guys in this new tribe are the guys who would most likely be supportive of Christy's deafness (I can see Butch and Roger being protective fatherly types, even as I type). Shawna's been complaining and being sick, so she'd be a VERY easy agreement among the others...

In the other tribe, the Cute Girls are strong, Alex is not an option (CBS misdirection), and he needs time for his injury story arc (WHO invented that term? Probably the same person who voted for Bebo in Ep. 2!) to complete. Chessplayer Rob would sacrifice his male buddies in an instant to get in with the CGs and Deena. That leaves Matthew as their target, and spoiler info suggests Matthew hangs around (if he doesn't actually win!).

So I conclude that New Tambaqui heads to TC, and the easy mercy boot is executed. Alex will join Shawna shortly, and them doing it Dawgstyle will make Daniel sick with jealousy, hence his derisive comments about Alex.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Shawna"
If they don't shoot her first.

Fester

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-12-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Shawna"
The time is here.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Shawna"
Not as obvious to the GP as it is to all of us. The casual viewer doesn't know about the switch and, based on last week, Shawna has the protection of her alliance so even though she's sick, she's safe. Jeanne, as the outsider, would appear more vulnerable.

Since the next month of episodes have been spoiled by the many brilliant minds on this board (E6 Alex, E7 Dave, E8 Roger) the next question is who gets the boot in E9 - Jeanne or Deena?

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Roger"
Since typically the people featured in previews and teasers as being weak or in trouble are safe, both Shawna and Alex were featured so I'm guessing they stay. Also, this season both Daniel and Joanna were practically edited out of the episode before they were booted, and Roger was very UTR last episode. The first several episodes established Roger's bossiness, and Matthew, Rob, and Alex have all mentioned wanting to vote him off. Also, Daniel mentioned in his web chat that IF there is a merge he could see Roger grating on the nerves of the ladies. If we speculate that there is a merge/swap/cohabitation this week, this would set this up nicely.

My logical choice would be a Shawna boot, except for the very fact that CBS featured her crying and whining again. I think if she was the bootee they wouldn't show that because she looked like she felt better at tribal council and CBS wouldn't have highlighted her continued weakness and would have left us wondering if she got better.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Shawna"
As much as I like her, I think her illness will cause her to go this week. Oh well, at least she is on her way to a new love...Alex

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Shawna"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-03 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

Talk about using our spoiler skills this week.

Now who wins reward challenge?

Edited to remove sigpic.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "SHAWNA"
but i wish it was Rob...

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "shawna"
She is not going to recover well enough for the new tribe to keep her. Jenna will trade her and keep Deena to keep the team strong.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-12-03, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Vote Tally"
Hope I am not stepping on any toes.

36 Votes Cast Thus Far

Shawna - 32 votes
Roger - 3 votes
Dave - 1 vote

All others are UTR so far, here at SBlows

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Shawna"
* Bebo drops to the floor as if fainting *

...which means that the weak one will finally get her wish.

* Bebo bows in homage to Krautboy *

...which means, as usual, that Krautboy has eloquently summed up all of the wonderful spoiler information that leads to a Shawna conclusion.

* Bebo sticks out her tongue *

...which means that she submitted her Shawna boot pick on Spoiler Island yesterday before the vote thread, so she is not a lemming.

* Bebo blows kisses to Supes *

...which means she loved his interpretive dance - the cape adds so much to it!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Shawna"
This almost seems too easy.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Shawna"

oh, you know, just pulled her name out of a hat.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Shawna"
Hey!!! Save room for me on the Lemming Train!!!

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "ROGER"
I need to be different and I think Shawna getting booted is a bit too obvious once again this week, I have her pegged as Boot #6

I just have a feeling Roger is gone

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Shawna!"
Do you have any tickets left on the Lemming train?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Shawna"
Shaw nuff. Krautboy, IceCat and everyone else got this Ep in the bag.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Shawna"
I'm going with the group again.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Shawna"
man, I am so bummed that the skinny twins start calling the shots, they are really drivivng me nuts, hopefully MB just setting us up for their future exits. I guess Shawna gets to finally go home.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Shawna"
She's worthless and weak.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Shawna"
Read Krautboy, then read Dawg.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "shawna"

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Shauna"
Sick, sick, sick of the Amazon (the river that is!), Shauna is certainly no Amazon!

Rain Crow

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Shawna"
The analysis this week was amazing.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-03, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "R-O-G-E-R"
I don't see Shawna going yet, this is just too soon. They wouldn't have done so much misdirection last episode if she just goes this episode. I think they switch and Roger leaves...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Shawna"
Hey I picked her last week, no way am I changing horses now!

Seriously, I back up everything Dawg and Krautboy said. Actually bebekid summed up my thoughts exactly: any way you slice a swap she's the next logical boot.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Shawna"
Sometimes the obvious boot is the boot. Shawna's storyline couldn't be hidden, it was integral to everything that happened in Jaburu during this stage of the game, so something else had to be done to create misdirection. Enter injury motif to promote the prospect of unpredictable boot to offset the obvious boot, it was the only option available. With the exception of Skupin having to be evacuated, however, injuries have never had a tremendous impact on the game; so, obviously, an injury extreme enough to have a major impact on the game should have received more build-up if it were to result in a boot this week. Still, I'll go with Alex as alternate.

waterbug 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-03, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waterbug Click to send private message to waterbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "sh -YAWN - a"
Sorry to be so dull and vote with the crowd, but the amazing analysis work here leaves little doubt.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Shawna"
Gotta go with her but misderection ?? Maybe.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "HEY SHAWNA..."
...it's time for you to go!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Shawna"
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gosh I hope the freezing rain that we get tonight doesn't screw up the cable.... they are always slow about fixing this around here :-S

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Shawna"
Switch, swap, fake merge, no merge, it doesn't matter. Under any of these scenarios, it's difficult to find an advantage to keeping her around at this point. She's served her purpose, her story has been told.

Prometheus 13 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prometheus Click to send private message to Prometheus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Shawna"
....is a gawna.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Shawna"
Once Again, I'm deferring to Krautboy... this week has been a really tough one for me, but his post is so thorough that he can't be wrong. I mean we all know that more words = more likely correct .

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 05:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Shawna"
Someone get this girl some Perrier...

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Shawna"

I love Shawna! She's my favorite contestant! OK, maybe there are other ones that I love more, but she's just so wicked awesome all the time!!!

Oh, whoops... This isn't the Fanatics Forum...

-----------------------------------------------------------
In Honor of Summary Writers...
1. "Daniel is the Mole!!!" -SurvivinDawg
2. "Look Jeanne, a fish! EEEEEEEK!" -survivorscott
3. "Survivor is turning into Playboy At The Rainforest" -AMAI
-----------------------------------------------------------

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Shawna"
Everyone else is doing it, so why shouldn't I.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Shawna"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Long Dong Pagong 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to send private message to Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Shawna"
GONE-A!!

My "Lex-gut" was telling me she was the one to go at the conclusion of last week's episode, and all of the subsequent speculation has pointed in her direction, so who am I to question that?

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-13-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Shawnanananananananananananana"
Poop.

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Shawna"
*jumping on bandwagon*

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Shawna"
Fine fine fine...I was really leaning towards Alex but Krautboy did it again and convinced me.

--mistofleas --following the herd since 2001

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Shawna"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-03 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

Just for the record, as I can see our pick is pretty much sealed.

*edited to remove offending sigpic

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "SHAWNA"
Why avoid the obvious?

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Shawn is Gona"
I'm leaning more to her quiting then I am to her getting voted off but either way she's history this week.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Roger"
Like the great IvoryElephant, I think that a Shawna vote might to be obvious, and there are just way too many Shawna votes!

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Shawna"
Who am I to buck such a powerful trend in her direction?

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "Shawna"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-03 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Faint on the lawn-a, now she's a gone-a!

This song brought to you by Opera Man!

Edited to add:
Jeanne-a Jeanne-a, what does it mean-ah?
I stick with my pick-ah
Burnette evil pr!ck-ah

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "Vote Tally #2"
Once again, we have a contestant that has ran away with this week's voting totals...c'mon, Markie, make things a bit harder on us for once!!!!!

This is post #76, with 74 votes and 1 previous vote tally.

67 - Shawna
06 - Roger
01 - Dave

uTr: Heidi, Jenna, Deena, Jeanne, Rob, Alex, Christy, Butch, Matteo

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "SHAWNA"
I think the reasons are obvious.

**blows smooches to Superman**

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "Shawna"
MMMmmmmmmmmooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

tattletale 20 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tattletale Click to send private message to tattletale Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "Shawna"
shawna

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "Shawna"
No explanations necessary, I think.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "Jeanne"
Ugh..Snewser has just made my stomach turn

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
82. "RE: Jeanne"
I was going to say let me be the first lemming, but I guess I have to be the second.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
84. "Shawna"
I'm sticking with Shawna, regardless of what Snewser says. Plus, Krautboy blew kisses at us all on OT yesterday, so he can't be wrong, right?

Yes, Super-duper we did miss you!

Squarepants party of one 62 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to send private message to Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
85. "Shawna"
bye bye big baby

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
86. "Shawna, spawna of boob-alliance"
Because I have no clue this episode, quite frankly.

ps: Note to MB: If Jenna wins, I'm never watching Survivor again!She is the biggest piece of worthless scank-ho ever to grace a DAW show! If you are attempting to amass a group of satified Survivor watchers for this season and she wins, you obviously smoked some strong hallucinogenics in the editing room

(sorry, perpetual snow here has frozen my patience this winter)

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-13-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "Shawna"
I'm feeling Snewser has a source on this one, but without any evidence, I wouldn't feel right blindly changing my opinion this week. It seems clear that Shawna is the one to go this week from her editing, gameplay, the likely switch and from various spoilers telling us she doesn't go much further. So this one's a logic boot....hopefully the "where the hell did THAT come from?" boot doesn't happen tonight.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-03, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
88. "Shawna - get me out of here!!!"
Damn SNEWSER - making me think.

oh and my usual -- 3 swap. tonite is the nite.

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WackeeChik Click to send private message to WackeeChik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
89. "Shawna"
nuff said.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •