The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep5 Promo Commericial Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-03, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep5 Promo Commericial Vidcaps"
These have already been seen elsewhere, but I only got chance to see it myself tonight, just posting for reference

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Matt closeups SurvivorBlows 03-11-03 1
   Here yah go... IceCat 03-11-03 2
       Excellent!!! Krautboy 03-11-03 3
           RE: Excellent!!! bergdogg 03-11-03 4
       RE: Here yah go... tribephyl 03-11-03 5
           RE: Here yah go... Thaibeach 03-11-03 6
               Old Clip ElroyJetson 03-11-03 8
               RE: Here yah go... blacknwhitedog 03-11-03 11
       RE: Great Morph VolcanicGlass 03-11-03 7
           RE: Great Morph VerucaSalt 03-11-03 9
       Swapped Relay? or 1 Jabaru/1 Tamba... TheYellowDart18 03-11-03 12
       Woo Hoo! wendyp 03-11-03 13
       Outstanding IceCat forehead 03-11-03 14
           Can't really take the credit... IceCat 03-11-03 15
               What about Log Rolling? Krautboy 03-11-03 16
 Way to go Q 03-11-03 10
   RE: Way to go carencey 03-13-03 17
       RE: Way to go carencey 03-13-03 18
   RE: Way to go SurvivorC 03-13-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-03, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Matt closeups"
Have fun Ice...

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-03, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Here yah go..."

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-11-03, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Excellent!!!"

Krautboy

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-11-03, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Excellent!!!"
Well, now we see who are two members of NEW JABARU. Now can we guess where the rest of the pieces go??

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham
Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-03, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Here yah go..."
OH...MY...HECK!

Fabulous job ICE!

Deena and Matthew!
Wow! I am so close to speechless.
SO, A switch is assured for EP. 5.

tribephyl
Back to the drawing board for me.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-03, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Here yah go..."
Way to go Ice!

Is it a trick of the light, or is Heidi wearing a blue buff in the #2 frame?

And, for the life of me, I can't be sure who the woman smiling in yellow buff, behind Jeanne, is? It's not Christy or Jenna, doesn't look like Deena (too tall) and Heidi is in front. By process of elimination, it MUST be Shawna but it sure doesn't look like her!! It almost looks like Joanna, which would mean these are not new clips (?).

Someone please, tell me my eyes are just tired.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-03, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Old Clip"
Thai

The #2 clip is old. Week #1 I think.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Here yah go..."
The "Survivor" logo is blue-green. It makes the yellow buffs look blue in some shots.

I must be blind, I don't see Matthew at all behind Deena. Oh well.

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-11-03, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Great Morph"
well done!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-11-03, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Great Morph"
Webby and Ice, I am doubly impressed. Awesome awesome!!

TheYellowDart18 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheYellowDart18 Click to send private message to TheYellowDart18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Swapped Relay? or 1 Jabaru/1 Tambaqui reward challenge?"
New poster...

1st of all, great job on the vidcaps Ice.

BUT... if this boat race is New Jabaru vs New Tambaqui, there'd have to be six people in each boat. As shown in the other photos, we know that the boat gets crowded with 6 people and its a tight squeeze.

In the ep5 preview splitscreen with Dave and Deena, CLEARLY Dave does not have any of his tribe near him.

This leads me to believe that
1) its a relay with 2 boats of 3 people or 3 boats of 2 people per team.
2) this is a reward challenge with 1 person from each tribe per boat and the Dave/Jenna team wins and get to shower together.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-11-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Woo Hoo!"
Way to go ICE CAT!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Outstanding IceCat"
I saw this earlier, but did not have a chance to post until now. This must go down in history as one of the best vidcap analyses ever!

Aside: while it is a lot of fun to speculate who ends up on which tribe, we don't even need the tribe make-ups for the next two boots:

Per KillerDanaH, Shawna exits ep4 (last week) or ep 5. Ergo ep5.
(She also confirmed that Shawna & Alex started dating at the LL resort.)
Per Boston Guy1, Alex exits ep5 or ep6. Ergo ep6.
(The Boston Guy1 spoiler has Alex ousted by Jenna/Heidi & Rob, a swap result. The vidcap analysis shows that there is in fact swap.)

Can't wait for the ep7 previews...

forehead

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Can't really take the credit..."
BigIdiot posted that he thought he saw Matthew in the survivorfever.net vidcap and truedorktimes.com also had speculation posted that Matthew might be behind Deena as well.

I just made gif anim to help make things more clear for others who were not convinced.

For the record... the best vidcap analysis ever involved a certain cat proving that the boma from Dan Bollingers S3 satellite pics was the TC site. Just my opinion, however.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-11-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "What about Log Rolling?"
Don't forget "Log Rolling", my personal favorite!

Krautboy

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-11-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Way to go"
It goes a long way to helping understand CO and why Deena and Matt may be in the F4. Does Deena and Christy split up as well? If so does she bond with Butch? And do Deena and Christy make a pact to re-allign at the merge, after forming new alliances on their new tribes?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Way to go"
Ooh, this is fun. Questions for you expert type folks--maybe this is out there and I just missed it, but are these two different boat challenges? Or does Dave stop to rearrange his buff? Can't really see the facial hair too well.

Since it looks like Dave is alone in his shot in the split screen, but Deena is with Matthew, could this be some sort of relay 'pick everybody up deal' where say, member 1 rows over to pick up member 2, and they both go to get member 3 and so on? Hard to call a person a stick, I guess, but they do love those double meanings.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-03, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Way to go"
Oops, never mind the first part, maybe that's just Dave going to the meeting.

SurvivorC 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorC Click to send private message to SurvivorC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Way to go"
>Does
>Deena and Christy split up
>as well?
> And do Deena and
>Christy make a pact to
>re-allign at the merge, after
>forming new alliances on their
>new tribes?
>

That is an excellent thought. If it turns out to be true, I think this will be the most well-planned alliance ever.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •