The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.."Gee, Jee goes Bye-Bye"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-04-03, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.."Gee, Jee goes Bye-Bye"
Bravo television in connection with CBS is proud to bring you an exciting new series, Queer Eye for the Old Broad.   This is show that takes 5 annoying perky gay men and pairs them up with one sad old woman who thinks she is 16.   First up, Julie Chen.   As you may know, Julie is the host of Big Brother 4, a reality based show that sticks 12 strangers in a house and bores us to tears.   It seems Julie has not eaten since 1974 when she was 30, but is convinced that if she wears enough tight fitting clothes, she is Hillary Duff.

The Fab Five have their work cut out for them, but see Carson introduce her to the more age-appropriate Jaclyn Smith line from K-Mart. Thom has a field day chiding her over her Backstreet Boys posters and puts up a pin up of Tom Jones.   Ted introduces her to rich new foods and then shows her how to puree them as this will not clog her I.V.   Kyan almost cries from pure joy as he dumps the wading pool filled with glitter she rolls in every morning and Jai tells her it's ok not to do her show like she is on the Weather channel.

Check your local listings for showtimes.

Yesterday on Big Brother, the hamsters got in drag, Allison thinks she has it in the bag and interest in BB5 has already begun to sag.

It's Wednesday and that means it's the Julie Show! I can barely curb my enthusiasm, but the show must go on. In case you are smart and haven't been keeping up with this show, Julie is the hostess. She is about Barbara Walter's age, but has had so much plastic surgery that I am even questioning if she is really who she says she is. My inside source tells me her real name is Betty Schwartz from Sarasota, Florida, but she changed it to Julie Chen after all the face lifts gave her eyes an oriental lilt.

Today Julie is wearing a black jacket with something red underneath. She combines it with white pants which gives her an Asian pear look.

After a lengthy and dull rehashing of Friday's episode, we see Robert putting the moves on Erika. He wants to date her again. She thinks he may have pulled out his brain while on his latest nose picking expedition, but says she'll think about it.

Jee is grasping at straws to save himself, but Jun isn't buying it and goes back to her trough to finish dinner.

Julie's back and is talking to Jun. Jun is wearing some nylon thing that is way too tight for her. I'd imagine it is easier getting toothpaste back into the tube than getting into that outfit.

Julie asks Allison what she would do if she won the trip. She lies and says that she would go home to see her boyfriend's first football game. He is playing for the 6th grade team for the 11th year straight.

Julie is back and decides to grill Robert. Robert seems to know everyone and I'm sure in his head he does. Erika thinks he is full of it and isn't afraid to show it.

During the commercials, I get up to take care of something and I come back and the Discovery channel is on. Now I am upset! Then I see that it is Justin and Dana going at it in the pool and now I am nauseated. Just knowing that they did the horizontal mambo ranks up there with walking in on your parents. You know they do it, but you just don't want evidence to the contrary. Nathan is lonely and he wants a cuddle buddy too. Good thing Jack walked through the door! They'll make a great couple.

Time for the veto competition and to no one's surprise, Allison used it on herself. Jun flips a coin and puts up Robert in her place.

After some live groveling, it is time to vote. Erika and Allison vote for Jee and he is out of here.

Time for the HOH competition. The three eligible houseguests are each given a paddle. I guess they get to spank each other and whomever has the best technique wins. Oops, wrong competition. They have to guess what was said by whom. After a heated competition, it is a tie. Time to go to the tiebreaker. The houseguests have to guess how many hours they have spent in that house. Erika should be able to pull this off, since Robert has the mental capacity of a chimp, but she blows it with her answer of 8,233,982,478,182 hours in the house. Robert's answer of 6 was closer. Robert is the new HOH and the Scream Team is doomed.

Next on Big Brother. Find out who Robert nominates and the America's choice of biggest loser.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 As usual, superb AyaK 09-04-03 1
 RE: BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.... Tilwee 09-04-03 2
 RE: BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.... Swami 09-05-03 3
 RE: BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.... Schnookie Palookie 09-06-03 4
 RE: BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.... whoami 09-07-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "As usual, superb"
Loved the description of "Queer Eye for the Old Broad." Tom Jones -- perfect for Julie!

Jee is grasping at straws to save himself, but Jun isn't buying it and goes back to her trough to finish dinner.

Erika should be able to pull this off, since Robert has the mental capacity of a chimp, but she blows it with her answer of 8,233,982,478,182 hours in the house.

Great stuff, drawde236!

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.."Gee, Jee goes Bye-Bye"
I loved your rendition of the BB House. I laughed out loud numerous times. Thanks !!!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.."Gee, Jee goes Bye-Bye"
As always, drawde, I love your summary stylin'!

real name is Betty Schwartz from Sarasota, Florida, but she changed it to Julie Chen after all the face lifts gave her eyes an oriental lilt.
LMAO--best explanation of the Julie phenomenon yet.

Just knowing that they did the horizontal mambo ranks up there with walking in on your parents. You know they do it, but you just don't want evidence
I'm glad I'm not the only one totally nauseated by picturing Dana & Justin gettin their "cardio" in.

Erika should be able to pull this off, since Robert has the mental capacity of a chimp, but she blows it with her answer of 8,233,982,478,182 hours in the house. Robert's answer of 6 was closer
Again, LMFAO!

IceCat is a Genius

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.."Gee, Jee goes Bye-Bye"
Queer Eye for the Old Broad. BWAHAHAHA! Great summary Drawde.

Seeing them spank eachother with paddles for HOH would definitely have been fore interesting to watch

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-07-03, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB4 Week 9--The Wednesday show.."Gee, Jee goes Bye-Bye"
Now that was funny. Why can't the shows be this funny? Thanks.

WHOAMI
The way you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •