The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"east/west coast thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"east/west coast thread"
Is anyone out there watching tonight??? Our local CBS affiliate has chosen to show the MAVERICS game as opposed to TAR3! It is supposed to air at a convenient time of 1:35 a.m. In the meanwhile, can some one give the updates???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: east/west coast thread MsShel330 10-30-02 1
 RE: east/west coast thread true 10-30-02 2
   RE: east/west coast thread Loree 10-30-02 13
 Thanks! smiles 10-30-02 3
   RE: Thanks! managerr 10-30-02 4
       RE: Thanks! managerr 10-30-02 5
           Why should they stop SaphireLady 10-30-02 10
               Should Stop? VA Slim 10-30-02 15
                   RE: Should Stop? managerr 10-30-02 20
                       RE: Should Stop? sleeeve 10-31-02 21
                           RE: Should Stop? managerr 10-31-02 23
                               You are joking, right? anotherkim 10-31-02 30
                                   RE: You are joking, right? managerr 10-31-02 31
                                       RE: You are joking, right? TeamJoisey 10-31-02 33
                                           RE: You are joking, right? Loree 10-31-02 38
                       RE: Should Stop? ELCinOhio 10-31-02 25
                       RE: Should Stop? VA Slim 10-31-02 34
                           RE: Should Stop? Loree 10-31-02 39
               RE: Why should they stop cmaybur 10-31-02 26
                   RE: Why should they stop Lisapooh 10-31-02 36
       RE: Thanks! buckeyegirl 10-30-02 6
           RE: Thanks! buckeyegirl 10-30-02 7
               RE: Thanks! buckeyegirl 10-30-02 8
                   RE: Thanks! managerr 10-30-02 9
                       RE: Thanks! ulalame 10-31-02 22
                           Michael & Kathy realitybites 10-31-02 32
                       A MEchanic Takes Time ELCinOhio 10-31-02 27
       RE: Thanks! Loree 10-30-02 14
 RE: east/west coast thread MsShel330 10-30-02 11
 E5 synopsis flying squirrel 10-30-02 12
   RE: E5 synopsis Loree 10-30-02 17
       RE: E5 synopsis managerr 10-30-02 18
       RE: E5 synopsis TeamJoisey 10-30-02 19
   RE: E5 synopsis Lisapooh 10-31-02 37
 Zach's hair Loree 10-30-02 16
 RE: east/west coast thread Draco Malfoy 10-31-02 24
   RE: east/west coast thread hairymop 10-31-02 28
       RE: east/west coast thread Draco Malfoy 10-31-02 29
           RE: east/west coast thread Lisapooh 10-31-02 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: east/west coast thread"
They had to find the western-most point in continental Europe, Cabo da Roca. Ken and Gerard had a map so they figured out the location first. They and the twins set out for the train station for the trip. A & D followed them, not knowing where they are going. At the station A & D offered to pay the brothers $30 to let them tag along. The brothers agreed. Flozach took an earlier train. The other teams all took taxis and arrived before the brothers and A & D.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: east/west coast thread"
Ok...

so far..

Teri is a litterbug.

Flo is a big baby.

Some of the morons don't know the difference between unleaded and diesel. (ROTFLMAO)

Basketball sucks.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: east/west coast thread"
I just loved watching Aaron crying on the side of the road. And I cheered as the twins drove by. I would have done that too. A&A were the team that led everyone against the twins. So they are getting what they deserve. Plus it isn't like they are all alone. They do have the camera man along with them.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thanks!"
Thanks guys! Basketball does suck!

I think I am missing a great episode. I am going to try and wake up to watch!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-30-02, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thanks!"
I am shocked! Ian actually apologized to Teri for filling the fuel with Unleaded! And he actually fixed the car!

10-30-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks!"
Also, those mean twins drove right past Aaron and Arianne while they were broken down on the road. They will pay for that!

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-30-02, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Why should they stop"
While I agree in theory, and would have, or at least like to believe I would have, stopped and helped them out. Why should they. This team is the ring leader of hatred toward the twins, they have absolutely nothing nice to say about them, and are flat out rude to them at all times. So tell me, why should they help them. Maybe this will teach them to not burn bridges so to speak.

Now that being stated, I have not said that they are mean in real life, but hate how they have chosen to portray themselves in this game. Yes, I think the twins were wrong not to help but can definitely understand why they did not.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-30-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Should Stop?"
Let me get this picture straight. You are in last place. Driving at night - at speed - with no traffic on the road. Suddenly your headlights pick up emergency flashers of a vehicle by the side of the road. But you have no night vision because the cameraman in your car has the dome light on so he can film you. As you pass the vehicle, you notice that it is one of the other racing teams. You have 2 choices, slam on the brakes, pull to the side of the road, back up, stop the car, get out and find that someone was carsick, needed to "go", or had a mechanical problem with the car - or - keep going knowing that you are NO LONGER IN LAST PLACE. Which to choose, which to choose, which to choose...

10-30-02, 11:08 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Should Stop?"
Gee, you see people you know (even if you don't like them too much) broken down on the side of the road in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY and you just go on your merry way? Screw competition, What kind of a human being are you? At least stop by a station and call the police--it would take all of 5 minutes.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-02, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Should Stop?"
>Gee, you see people you know
>(even if you don't like
>them too much) broken down
>on the side of the
>road in the MIDDLE OF
>THE NIGHT IN A FOREIGN
>COUNTRY and you just go
>on your merry way?
>Screw competition, What kind of
>a human being are you?

...the kind that knows that the people on the side of the road are accompanied by two individuals with maps, satellite phones, a large amount of cash, and in no real danger.

...or did you forget that each team has a camera man and producer in the car with them?

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

10-31-02, 02:23 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Should Stop?"
one camera man, one sound man, and a whole lot of valuable equipment. I would be surprised if either was armed--and if they suddenly got robbed in the middle of the road--what good would they be able to do?

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "You are joking, right?"
I mean, with the equpiment these crews are carrying, they could probably contact the space station if there was real danger. Why on earth would you pull over? What could the twins possibly have done for them?

Miscellaneous Ramblings

10-31-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
31. "RE: You are joking, right?"
Again, how would you know "real danger" if it happened all of a sudden? If someone pulled over on the side of the road with the intent to harm/rob the crew by the time any help arrived it would have been too late.

Obviously the twins didn't have room to give AA a ride, but the right thing to do would have been to at least stop somewhere and phone in help for them.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-31-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: You are joking, right?"

It's pretty well known from interviews with other contestants that the cameraman who accompanies each team has a cell phone, and uses that to update the producers on each team's status. It's the contestants who can't bring a phone.
The production staff most certainly knew almost immediately that there were four stranded teams.
And who is to say that the cameraman with the Twinbots didn't call both the producers and the cameraman with the other group to see if everything was OK.
After the animosity shown the twins, and AA's outright scheming to get them eliminated, I would have bashed them if they had stopped. Would AA have stopped for the Twins? Absolutely not.

In short, no one was in serious danger, and if they were, two well-meaning but moronic American models were not going to solve the problem.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

10-31-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: You are joking, right?"
I think people are forgetting this is a RACE. The twins were in last place. You don't win by stopping to help your enemies. I'm sure if it had been Ken & Gerard (instead of A&A) and the twins were not in last place they would have stopped. But A&A has made it clear they don't want anything to do with the twins. So the twins were just doing what A&A would have done.

The teams were never in danger.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-02, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Should Stop?"
It's a RACE!!!!!!!!!

I doubt you woudl stop if you knew $1,000,000 was on the line at the end.

I don't think the team was in danger of getting mugged, or anything like that.

The Twins probably wouldn't have stopped for Oh Brother- and I would have blamed them. IF you can get an advantage, why ruin it.

There are times to help other teams, and times to let the fry. This way a time to let them fry.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Should Stop?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

"Screw competition, What kind of a human being are you?"

Well I may not be the brightest person around (Smart like rock. Swift like tree!) but I believe that I'm able to recognize that I'm in a race and that the people on the side of the road were in no real danger as I passed. Again, the twins had no knowledge of the reason that they are stopped by the side of the road. You have to consider where they were. There are places in the world where being stranded alongside the road could put you in danger - many places like that in the States even, but I wouldn't consider southern Spain to be one of them!

10-31-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Should Stop?"
Yes, A&A like to stop in the middle of the road to go and talk to their buddies in the race. So for all the twins knew A&A might have been waiting for their cohorts to show up and show them the way to the ferry.

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Why should they stop"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 09:57 AM (EST)

<< This team is the ring leader of hatred toward the twins, they have absolutely nothing nice to say about them, and are flat out rude to them at all times. So tell me, why should they help them. >>

I agree 100%! I thought it was priceless how Derek and Drew just drove right on by and flashed their lights at them. The only thing I would have done differently is lay on the horn.

I wonder if Aaron and Arianne even knew who was in that SUV before seeing the episode last night.

Chris

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Why should they stop"

>The
>only thing I would have
>done differently is lay on
>the horn.

Mooning them might have been a nice touch.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks!"
Teams are catching a ferry and are on their way to Morocco.
After living in Morocco for awhile, I can't wait to see how teams handle it! Oh my heck, I think i am out of the anti-elimnee race. Please let something happen to Teri/Ian.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

10-30-02, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thanks!"
Road block-have to find the clue in some awful dye used for tannery.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

10-30-02, 09:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Thanks!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-02 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-30-02 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

Ken/Gerard are team number one! They won a digital camera.
Andre and Damon are the second to arrive.
Doublemints are third.
John V/Jill 4th
Flozach 5
Teri and Ian- Team 6
Aaron/Arianne-Team 7
Michael and Kathy are the last to arrive.

Managerr it looks like your anti-twin coalition worked. I'm out ):

10-30-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Thanks!"
Sorry buckeyegirl If only your coin had flipped differently!

I wonder what happened to Mike/Kathy after they got their car fixed? They looked like they were on their way to the harbor and then they just dissappeared.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-02, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Thanks!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 01:25 AM (EST)

My guess is that by the time that Michael and Kathy finally arrived in Morocco, all the other teams had alread arrived at the pit stop, so they got to forego the tannery and go straight to the pit stop and be eliminated. As it was, Phil looked like he'd been woken up from a deep sleep to tell them bye-bye.

I'm sorry, you're in a race for 1 million dollars and you decide to "get a room?" Must be nice to be that much in love

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Michael & Kathy"
>My guess is that by the time that Michael and Kathy
>finally arrived in Morocco, all the other teams had alread
>arrived at the pit stop, so they got to forego
>the tannery and go straight to the pit stop and
>be eliminated. As it was, Phil looked like he'd
>been woken up from a deep sleep to tell them
>bye-bye.

I can't confirm Phil's rest status, but according to CBS' official site, M&K did NOT do the road block (the tannery). So yes, they must have been way behind and gotten the "hurry up" card.

>I'm sorry, you're in a race for 1 million dollars and
>you decide to "get a room?" Must be nice to be that much in
>love

I think "lust" is the proper word here

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "A MEchanic Takes Time"
Once again CBS and their Camera tricks fool you. If Michael/kathy spent the night in a hotel, then found a mechanic there is no way they were even moving before 8-9 am. Even AA who was in 2nd last was on the 10am ferry, and Micahel/Kathy were probably 2 hours behind that. They were way in the back, as it was pitch black.

10-30-02, 10:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Thanks!"
Yes, but then Ian was back to yelling at everyone later. He even yelled at the other female going down the ropes to give him room like he was some king or something.

I loved it that it was the males that put the gasoline in the diesel vehicles. What kind of idiots are they? I still can't believe they had no idea they were driving a diesel.

And why did Michael and Kathy decide to get a room instead of trying to get their vehicle fixed?

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: east/west coast thread"
Just as I started to like Michael and Kathy (and noticed that Michael had nice legs) they're out. He showed himself to be a nice guy by trying to cheer on Flo during the rock rapel and by his concern for Kathy. I'm still hoping for Teri/Ian and A/A to go out. Aaron was such a punk, crying by the roadside when their car broke down. Uggghhh, I hope they go down soon.

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "E5 synopsis"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

Geez, do y'all miss me this much? Or is basketball taking over across the U.S.A.? Anyway, here's the facts...

Everyone starts from Lisbon, headed toward "the westernmost point in continental Europe." It's Cabo de Roca in Portugal, only 23 miles away, but the clue doesn't give any hint of distance. Andre and Damon glom onto Ken and Gerard because they don't know east from west. Zack and Flo get a taxi and everyone follows. Some poor naive Portuguese helps out Ian and Teri.

Flo and Zack head for the train. A train? For 23 miles? John Vito asks Ken and Gerard where they're going; they refuse to answer, but a friendly cabbie says they're headed toward Apollonia Station for a train.

At the Lisbon train station, Andre and Damon (who don't have a map) offer 30 Euros to the other two teams to follow them.

BUT ... as noted above, the train is SLOWER than the taxis. Makes sense to me. First to arrive at the cape are ...

Aaron/Arianne, followed by John Vito and Jill. The clue is a detour called ROPES OR SLOPES.

Ropes = Rapelling 300 feet down a mountain to the shore.
Slopes = Physically demanding hike on a trail to the shore.

Both teams want to go rapelling! Arianne is the first one done. Flo and Zack show up next, but Flo is scared to rapel. Michael and Kathy and Teri and Ian show up. No sign of the three teams from the train yet.

Second one down is John Vito. Then Aaron finally makes it, freaking out.

Clue: "Choose a marked car to drive to Morocco." Each team drives an SUV to southern Spain and takes the ferry to Tangiers.

Flo, who agreed to rapel, gets scared to death right after starting and begs to quit. Zack has no choice but to agree. They have to walk. Ian thinks this is his chance.

Finally, the train teams arrive. They're way behind.

Michael and Kathy make it. Teri is angry that Ian is rooting her on -- she thinks he's trying to make her speed up. She makes it at last and screams with jubilation. Flo and Zack are still walking.

Andre and Damon zip down the lines; they've done this before. They just made up most of their losses. Ken is scared, but they also get down fast. Flo and Zack are in last.

Aaron realizes they need fuel and says that the car "needs a nice batch of unleaded." Most of the others figure out that the cars are diesel, but Aaron, Michael, Ian and Zack all flunk out and put in unleaded. Uh, I think we know who four contenders for last place are going to be.

Classic moment:

Teri: "We're not diesel, are we?"
Ian: "No."

The four cars filled with unleaded are dead. So one of Flo/Zack, Teri/Ian, Michael/Kathy and Aaron/Arianne will be the lucky loser.

Another classic moment:

Teri: "I hope it wasn't diesel."
Ian: "It wasn't."

Followed closely by:
Teri: "It says DIESEL!"
Ian: "We just blew the race, dear."

Huh? "We"?

The broken-down teams are trying to get help. Teri and Ian decide to dump their gas and refill the SUV with diesel. Aaron starts crying. Michael gets mad at the car. Zack tries to get a tow truck.

Andre and Damon are stunned to realize that they're the first to the ferry. John Vito and Jill are second.

Zack and Ian get restarted after changing gas. The police stop for Aaron and Arianne. Michael and Kathy go to a hotel and will have their vehicle checked in the morning. Can you spell "doomed"?

Ken and Gerard are third and Derek and Drew are fourth. At 7 AM, they board the ferry. Flo and Zack and Teri and Ian board together. They can't believe they're still alive. Michael and Kathy have the SUV towed to Mitsubishi.

Clue in Tangiers: TAKE A TAXI TO VIAJES FLANDRIA TRAVEL AGENCY. There are charter buses there -- but only 3 teams per bus, and the buses are an hour apart.

John Vito and Jill miss the first bus, thanks to a slower cab. The buses go to Fez.

Michael and Kathy are moving again. Aaron and Arianne arrive at the ferry station ... and they missed it. But we don't see Michael and Kathy.

At Fez, it's a ROADBLOCK.

"Race through the narrow streets, where dyeing is still by hand. Search 25 vats with foul-smelling dye for the next clue. Clues are only in 3 of the 25 vats. One person does it."

Andre and Damon offer a "souvenir" to a local kid to show them where stuff is located. The dye factory must stink like an open sewer. Ken and Gerard get the clue first, followed by Team 911. Clue: DRIVE YOURSELVES TO THE BORJ NORD FORTRESS. They get another SUV trip; the fortress is the pit stop. Ken and Gerard arrive first and win a cheapo Kodak digital camera. Team 911 is second. So, despite the train screw-up, they end up 1-2. Amazing, isn't it?

Aaron and Arianne are now on the bus to Fez. No sign of Michael/Kathy.

Ian does the roadblock. Serves him right. They're team #6; the other two teams on their bus tied for 4th. Aaron and Arianne think they're last, but they're wrong and are thrilled to learn it. Finally, late at night, Michael and Kathy arrive to get the boot.

Kathy says she's moving to San Diego.

Next time: Ian takes a break from picking on Teri and gets into a fight over a cab with Aaron and Arianne instead. Then Aaron and Arianne's confidence is shaken. Hey, after this leg, their confidence SHOULD be shaken. And we see John Vito and Jill "scrambling through traffic to avoid elimination."

So that's the facts. Hope you enjoyed it.

10-30-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
17. "RE: E5 synopsis"
Did I hear right? Did they say the show was on next in 2 weeks?

10-30-02, 11:03 PM (EST)
18. "RE: E5 synopsis"
Like last year, TAR is being pre-empted in favor of the Country Music Awards.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-30-02, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: E5 synopsis"

the Country Music Awards are on CBS next Wednesday evening. No TAR.

And squirrel... what a great synopsis. Thanks.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

10-31-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: E5 synopsis"
Did they pre-empt TAR in Iran too? I didn't know y'all liked basketball!

10-30-02, 10:57 PM (EST)
16. "Zach's hair"
Zach's hair is getting scary. Even without the headband it stays in that position. SCARY.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: east/west coast thread"
So THAT's when it aired. Fvck that. I'm assuming you're in the DFW area also. Since I'm not as addicted to TAR, it wasn't a big deal, but if this happens on a Thursday, heads will roll.

Do you think the average Stormtrooper knows how to install a toilet main? All they know is killing and white uniforms.

hairymop 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hairymop Click to send private message to hairymop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: east/west coast thread"
Nah, I'm in Chicago and the Country Music Awards are coming on here too.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: east/west coast thread"
I was talking to smiles, actually, cause we got pre-empted for the Mavs game.

Do you think the average Stormtrooper knows how to install a toilet main? All they know is killing and white uniforms.

10-31-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
35. "RE: east/west coast thread"
Hey I LOVE the Mavs and I was still pissed.

The future Mrs. Steve Nash

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •