The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JP on radio 3/7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-07-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JP on radio 3/7"
THis interview was on my radio station this morning

How much more can Heidi and Jenna talk about how beautiful they are. Heidi's words are always I am so skinny! They realy think that being cute will get them what the want. ANd Heidi's bad boob job (jp's words) then he said if you are going to get a boob job go tto Houston or LA or some where where people know what they are doing. ** JP sounded put out with these two. Wonder if that means they go far. He sounded almost irritated like come on there has to be more.**

Shawna is now a prisioner of her tribe. She expected to be voted off. Radio announcer " This could change her alliance and how she treats the people in her tribe" JP It could you never know or someone could bounce back. Shawna said she could taste the coke already. ***Wonder how this will pan out in the show next week. Is she hateful for them keeping her? I think she will go before jury***

Radio announcer "the shower scene with Jenna and David does this mean merge or switch?" JP could be can not say. But he did said there is more to the shower story. ***Not sure if this comment is to try and get you interested or if maybe they form an alliance ***

I missed the first few minutes when they talked about Joanna's boots (someone came in my office~ don't they know I am trying to get spoilers !) The radio announcer said "Was it her singing, constant talk about religion and a few other things were said" JP said probably everything you said. ***Sorry did not get it all, but Jeff did not seem to be shocked or like you got rid of a strong person over a sick one!**

Hope this helps

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Shawna gets a coke? Krautboy 03-08-03 1
   RE: Shawna gets a coke? SurvivorBlows 03-10-03 3
 A Coke and A Smile and A Wave Bye-B... Boilermaker 03-10-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Shawna gets a coke?"
"JP: It could you never know or someone could bounce back. Shawna said she could taste the coke already."

Was Shawna's comment foreshadowing that she will get swapped to the men's tribe where she gets a chance to Taste the coke?

Krautboy

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shawna gets a coke?"
Kraut, I think this is referring to the Ep4 RC -- after they lost Shawna was moaning that could have already tasted the Coke they ended up not winning... like she was counting her chicken before it hatched type of thing.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "A Coke and A Smile and A Wave Bye-Bye"
Thanks for the info Wendy P. Possible that she gets switched to the Coke tribe. But even so she is still marked and the others will be sure to offer her up to the new tribemates if she they don't feel secure in their positions.

I would have loved to hear how JP answered the question about the merge. Any certain voice indication which way he thought?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •