The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The ChillOne Revisited"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-06-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The ChillOne Revisited"
Now that EP4 is behind us it’s time to take a closer look at The ChillOne Spoiler:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3469&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Here’s the summary ChillOne posted about his spoiler “intel”:
(future events are in bold)

1. SEG and S6 crew lived at Ariau Towers Hotel (photo confirmation)

2. Location of Tribal Council (photo confirmation)

3. Location of a Challenge Area (photo confirmation)

4. All 16 survivors (at some point before the first person is voted off) appear on "Challenge Beach" as mapped by Dan and as represented in my photo.

5. Survivors are initially split into two tribes, men and women. They will live this way. They will compete this way.

6. Women dominate the challenges at first, winning the first two. This causes great tension amongst the men.

7. Daniel gets the boot first

8. Brian (Ryan) goes second

9. Joanna (African American woman) goes out third

10. The fourth person voted off is a female, about 30.

11. The 2 tribes will merge (or possibly just live together) earlier than in the first 5 installments ... possibly as soon as after the 3rd, 4th, or 5th person is voted off.

12. There is a deaf contestent ... a female (around 22)

13. The Final 4 are (in order of longevity): Jana/Jenna, 23; Another guy, "strong build", 26; Another guy, 50 (3rd place); Deaf girl, 22 (4th place).

14. The crew films a jaguar (a rare event in the Amazon)

15. The location of one of the tribes is near the area labled "Challenge Beach" by Dan and photographed by me. From this point, it is another short boat/canoe ride and a 30 minute walk in the jungle to get to this location. I am told that this is where the women will live.

16. The location of the second tribe is unknown, but could be far away from Tribe 1 ... possibly across the Rio Negro.

17. The Tribal Council jury will live on a mega yacht once they are voted off and will stay there until the final episode's winner vote.

18. One of the female contestants frolicks around topless. I am told that this contestant was not "engaging" much in the episodes/filming (kinda taking a back seat). I was told that SEG production staff attempted to "kick start" this contestant. I was told that this contestent made some sort of "deal" where if "person x" did not get voted off in the next tribal council, she would liven up. Apparently, things worked out as her way of livening up involved nudity. I know, I know ... this is new/additional intel.

19. There are no major injuries during the filming (animal attacks, pirannah episodes, etc.)

20. The female that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to have been "not the most attractive at the beginning of the show, but ends up being the hottest"

21. The male that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to be "BIG" in a muscular and tall kind of way. Possibly a tight haircut parted to one side.

The ChillOne established his credibility with many early predictions that turned out to be correct, and more recently with his list of the first four boots.

He also has provided detailed, although somewhat ambiguous, information about the final four. The next eight will be the greatest challenge this season.

Combining weight loss, with ChillOne’s spoilers, and comparing the results against the other spoilers we have should begin to paint a pretty good picture of the next eight boots.

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Christie sorgee 03-06-03 1
   RE: Christie Kokoro 03-06-03 2
   RE: Christie Loree 03-06-03 3
   RE: Christie Krautboy 03-07-03 9
       RE: Christie I_AM_HE 03-07-03 11
           RE: Christie PepeLePew13 03-07-03 12
               Heidi LeftPinky 03-07-03 18
 RE: The ChillOne Revisited Krautboy 03-06-03 4
   Early merge and the "Date" drawde236 03-07-03 17
       RE: Early merge and the "Date" Krautboy 03-07-03 20
       RE: Early merge and the "Date" kiki_k 03-07-03 22
       RE: Early merge and the "Date" Chez 03-08-03 27
           RE: Early merge and the "Date" munson 03-08-03 31
 Deena IslandFever 03-06-03 5
   RE: Deena Loree 03-06-03 6
   RE: Deena ceedee 03-07-03 7
   RE: Deena GuessItRains 03-07-03 14
   RE: Deena frisky 03-07-03 15
   RE: Deena djandy 03-07-03 16
       RE: Deena ImNext 03-07-03 23
   RE: Deena Chez 03-08-03 28
 RE: The ChillOne Revisited ShowMeTheWinner 03-07-03 8
 Heidi BaquaR13 03-07-03 10
 RE: The ChillOne Revisited samboohoo 03-07-03 13
 More ChillOne tidbits Brownroach 03-07-03 19
   RE: More ChillOne tidbits Krautboy 03-07-03 21
   RE: More ChillOne tidbits pooryorick 03-07-03 24
       Hairless Heidi Solitaire 03-07-03 25
           RE: Hairless Heidi pooryorick 03-07-03 26
               RE: Hairless Heidi Chez 03-08-03 29
                   RE: Hairless Heidi PepeLePew13 03-08-03 30
                       How does ChillOne work? Markopolo100 03-08-03 32
                           RE: How does ChillOne work? Krautboy 03-08-03 33
                       RE: Hairless Heidi Chez 03-08-03 34
                           RE: Hairless Heidi Chez 03-08-03 35
           RE: Hairless Heidi Brownroach 03-10-03 37
 Final two big idiot 03-08-03 36
 RE: The ChillOne Revisited snoocharoo 03-13-03 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-06-03, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Christie"
i remember reading on one of the threads awhile back that one of the girls that wasn't originally someone the guys considered attractive ends up being attractiv eor something to that extent.
well, so far i haven't heard any of the guys talking about christie in a "she's so hot" kind of way.
however, i'm sure that if you threw some naked boobies into the mix she would be an instant hit with the menfolk.
and i'm sure that many will disagree with me, but i think we will find out that christie is kind of a free spirit. i could see here making the type of deal that is in the chill one info.
just a thought...
(having a hard time putting together a complete thought 'cause she's upset that survivor has been "delayed")

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-06-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie"
I was thinking Christy as well, although he does list the "deaf girl" as a separate entity. It could very well be, though, because I feel that even though he had the first few correct, he's been over-interpreting his information. If you read the early posts, he just lists what he knows and then seems to try to put it into some sort of order by speculation and then people started declaring that speculation by fact so that's the way the thread went.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-03, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie"
I have a real hard time imagining that Christy, Deena or Jeanne would tell the boys they will go topless if they vote the way she wants. But I could see Jenna doing this. She has stated she wanted to use her body to get to the guys. I think Heidi would too. But we seem to have info that she is not the one that does this. So I think Jenna is the 'topless for votes' girl.

But who turns into the hottie is really puzzling me. I keep looking at Jeanne and Deena and trying to imagine them being considered hot if they lost some weight.

I am leaning more to thinking Matthew is the final guy that is considered big with short hair parted on the side. And Butch seems like the older guy. Christy is considered final 4. But who is that other girl in the final?

03-07-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie"
I am also thinking that Christy may be the one that goes topless in order to save herself. Her upcoming exhibitionism was foreshawdowed last week when she talked about how "bathing is a personal thing"...only to have her bare all in EP9.

Krautboy

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie"
i'm thinking this is SHawna guys

she's the one who needs to liven up, and the deal could be that if she didn't go she would liven up - it says the PRODUCTION STAFF is the one trying to liven her up, not the contestants. expect to see some naked, frolicking reddhead in the next episode or two

just my $.02

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie"
That's a good thought, HE... but we've already seen Shawna go topless. Would that be considered "big news" to have her go and do it again? I don't know... thinking that it'd be a bigger deal if it was someone who has NOT YET gone topless who made this move to save herself (Heidi, Christy).

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-07-03, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Heidi"
I believe in the "Tell Us About Heidi" messages, it says she does something outrageous in ep. 9. This could change our mind from her being a B**** to a babe??

03-06-03, 08:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The ChillOne Revisited"
"11. The 2 tribes will merge (or possibly just live together) earlier than in the first 5 installments ... possibly as soon as after the 3rd, 4th, or 5th person is voted off."

This supports the idea of a swap, pre-merge cohabitation or early merge EP5 or EP6. Seems like a logical place for the "Mystery Boxes" to come into play...

"13. The Final 4 are (in order of longevity): Jana/Jenna, 23; Another guy, "strong build", 26; Another guy, 50 (3rd place); Deaf girl, 22 (4th place)."

Weight loss reports for Butch and Rogers lack of reports, combined with Roger's personality strongly suggest that Butch is the "guy, 50 (3rd place)". Christy and Butch are clearly final four (based on this spoiler) while the other two are wide open for interpretation.

"18. One of the female contestants frolicks around topless. I am told that this contestant was not "engaging" much in the episodes/filming (kinda taking a back seat). I was told that SEG production staff attempted to "kick start" this contestant. I was told that this contestent made some sort of "deal" where if "person x" did not get voted off in the next tribal council, she would liven up. Apparently, things worked out as her way of livening up involved nudity. I know, I know ... this is new/additional intel.

This is apparently the EP9 event that Webby has recently received information about. We should be able to draw some conclusions about who it is that is still around EP9.

"19. There are no major injuries during the filming (animal attacks, pirannah episodes, etc.)"

This might lead us to conclude that whoever gets injured in the men's camp does not leave the game as a result of the injury.

"20. The female that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to have been "not the most attractive at the beginning of the show, but ends up being the hottest"
21. The male that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to be "BIG" in a muscular and tall kind of way. Possibly a tight haircut parted to one side."

This is the spoiler that has and will continue to get the greatest amount of attention. (Matthew, Alex, Dave? and Jenna, Shawna, Deena, Jeanne?)

Lots to think about...

Krautboy

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-07-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Early merge and the "Date""
Wouldn't the early merge spoiler coincide with the Jenna/Dave "date". How else would they win this if it was not an individual reward? I can't see either of them picking the other, nor can I see each of them winning the tribe popularity poll if they had to pick one person.

any thoughts?

03-07-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Early merge and the "Date""
I would agree that whatever the ChillOne's boatdriver source observed was the evnt that takes place during EP5. The date follows the format of Survivor: Marquesas, when Kathy and Rob were selected to go on a "date" and ate pizza and beer.

One scenario might be that Dave and Jenna are given keys to the "Mystery boxes" and instructions on how to facilitate the swap...the "Mystery Boxes" might contain buffs and a map to the other camp.

We have not been shown any challenge vidcaps, so we know MB is hiding something about the swap/pre-merge cohabitation...

Krautboy

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Early merge and the "Date""
my thoughts exactly. I am usually a lurker on this board (I prefer to leave the spoiling to the experts) but it occurred to me, and correct me if I am wrong (and I will expect correction) that every survivor where there was a "date" involved the two comming up with a new name for the merged tribe, to wit:
Survivor 1 -- Sean and Jenna
Survivor 4 -- Kathy and the Robfather and now
Survivor 6 -- Dave and Jena
(2 had no date, but a new merger spot all together; 3 had the first "swap"; and 5 had "fake merge"). I think the mystery box has something to do with how Jena and Dave are selected to be the two who go on the "date"

Vugarity is simply the conduct of other people. -- Oscar Wilde

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Early merge and the "Date""
My guess is Dave and Jenna are chosen by their teams, not due to any reward. Consider....

Jenna - power in Jamburu has shifted to the younger girls' alliance (+Deena +Christy). If they want to entice a male nominee to make a bad choice during the summit meeting, wouldn't Jenna be the obvious choice (beauty queen, etc.)? She will be very conniving.

Dave - from the men's viewpoint they will nominate the "smartest" member to try to pull the wool over the female nominee's eyes. Dave is the rocket scientist. Sounds like a good choice for the "brainiest" - in theory, at least, till he is hopelessly distracted from the task at hand.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Early merge and the "Date""
I don't think MB would leave this to chance. What if the "date" was between Butch/Roger and, well, any of the women? Dirty old men leering at young, nubile hotties in the shower. Yikes! Too much at stake here. Remember Sean and Jenna from the original? MB doesn't get many opportunities to create sexual tension and/or romance on this show. When he does, he'll be in control of the participants.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-06-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Deena"
I could see Deena looking a lot better with weight loss. She had really white teeth tonight and if her hair bleached out I think she could look suprisingly good.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Deena"
I noticed tonight that Deena was looking alot better than Jeanne. Jeanne seems to be looking older with each episode.

ceedee 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ceedee Click to send private message to ceedee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Deena"
I'm not yet convinced Deena's the one, but I agree - more than once tonight I thought she was really looking good - improving over time, whereas, "cute" Heidi was looking like a grinning death mask. (Heh heh - have to love the irony here - the cute talk keeps increasing at the same time she's looking worse and worse!!) Wish she was smart enough to be mortified on her return.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Deena"
The big problem I see with either Deena or Jeanne being the "not hot initially but attractive later on" female is that CO initially described that woman as about 22-23. Granted Janet was described as "about 30", but I still can't see either Deena or Jeanne being mistaken for a 23 year old, especially after 39 days in the Amazon.

I think we have to be talking either Jenna or Shawna here. Since Shawna seems unlikely to last 27 more days, the best candidate for winning almost has to be Jenna.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Deena"
I would also say Deena over Christy, only because I noticed last night that Christy has very poor posture. She reminded me of Joe Millionaire the way her head was stuck way out ahead of her. I actually think Christy is cute in a way that Heidi will never be, but I also think that the way you carry yourself affects your hotness quotient.

I think Deena has the confidence and security to carry herself well and if she loses weight and lets her hair down and looks great, good for her.

That said, I finally figured out last night who she reminds me of. "Alice" on "The Brady Bunch." I don't know if it's the voice or what it is.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-07-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Deena"
I noticed that Deena was looking much prettier last night. She's lost some weight in her face, and she was looking much thinner. Given this is day 12, by day 39 she could be the "hot one".

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-03, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Deena"
What struck me about Deena was how pretty she was without her buff on her head, and just her hair down around her face. She looked like a totally different person!

03-08-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Deena"
A few weeks ago I posted on some thread that I thought Deena could be the person referred to in Chill One's post. I still think so. Besides being strong, self-assured and knowledgeable of how to play the game, she is a very attractive woman in "real life" (even pre-weight loss), as you will see if you view the beginning of her audition tape where she is dressed in her assistant DA garb, with her hair down.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The ChillOne Revisited"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-03 AT 00:40 AM (EST)

"The female that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to have been "not the most attractive at the beginning of the show, but ends up being the hottest"

Guys, I just want to point out that the words used were, "not the most attractive". C1 never did say that the person was not attractive in the beginning. I think Jenna remains a possibility if they think that Shawna or Heidi is the most attractive at the beginning (I believe Shawna was ranked #1 in terms of beauty by the guys initially). I'm rooting for Deena though but I think Jenna's more likely considering that the winner was supposedly Jana.

I still don't know how the boat people would know who'd win if the votes were only known by just a few people.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Heidi"
Heidi was recently quoted as saying "wait until you see what happens in ep. 9" after some people reacted to her nude bathing (actually i thought Heidi was the one of the three that didn't get nude, anyways) so maybe she is the one going topless for more votes? Just a thought...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The ChillOne Revisited"
Might be a longshot here, but you never know. I can totally see Jeanne frolicking around topless -- it certainly fits with next week's misdirection about Jeanne's new attitude. She was clearly upset last night about JoAnna's boot, and in the previews we see her mocking Shawna whining. I just think it would be funny and not a total shock to see her mock the BBB by going topless.

I also see Christy being the swan. The guys were going so ga ga over the BBB -- maybe once a merge happens, they'll see right through them and see the total package in Christy. Can't wait for Heidi to get a dose of reality when she actually sees herself on t.v.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "More ChillOne tidbits"
Having some trouble posting today.

Krautboy, we are scarily on the same wavelength -- I started compiling some of CO's future spec yesterday afternoon. Definitely worth revisiting in a fresh thresd.

I'm adding below some excerpts from CO's posts that were not included in his summary, but contain other details worth keeping in mind -- clarifications, some extrapolation, etc.

--------------------
Location of Loser's Lodge:

From what I understand, those that were voted off first, were sent home immediately (after a nice meal on one of the beach's and going through the exit interview process).

and

I am very confident that once the survivors left the Ariau after the survival training and inital group photo's; when the game actually begun, they never returned to the Ariau. I asked the people at the Ariau specifically if the contestants stayed there ... they said No.

Now, I would assume that the first group of contestants voted off (those that were not part of the final Tribal Council), basically went home. Maybe they went to Manaus, stayed in a hotel, and then flew out, but, I do not think these folks went back to the Ariau.

Note: Obviously the pre-jury bootees would not have gone home, but CO believes they were flown out of the immediate area. -- Brownroach

--------------------
Gross food challenge?:

Gross food ... hmmm. Well, all I can tell you is that one of the staff at Ariau was tasked with just that ... finding gross food. All I know is that it will consist of jungle bugs and stuff like that. Sorry that I cannot be more specific, but, I do know this kind of challenge will exist.

---------------------
The name "Jana" was written down by CO's source:

Here's the deal. When chatting about the F4 and associated contestants, my source spoke about this person. I quote:

"Jana, or Jenna ... Jenna, Jana ... something like that"

Get the point. He then took out a piece of paper and wrote down the Final 4 for me. This is right off my piece of paper ...

Jana - 23
guy - 26
Sr. guy - 50
Deaf girl - 22

This is what was physically written on my piece of paper. Obviously, descriptions of these people were talked about (which I posted as well).
We then spoke about pecking order.

-------------------------
CO thinks Topless Jungle Girl is not the F2 female:

YES, it was the same contact (and within a few minutes of each other). That is, the topless intel and the F2 intel. Makes you say "Hmmmmm ......". On top of that, my contact mentioned that this women had very nice ta-ta's (if you know what I mean). Not sure if that means extremely well endowed or what, but, nonetheless, more intel.
Well, well, well ... a nice angle for us to ponder. Since these two pieces of intel came within minutes of each other, then, "Jana/Jenna" is NOT the boobie girl.

---------------------------

F2 female's attractiveness

This is buried in SS's ChillOne thread somewhere -- ChillOn admitted later on that the source did not say that the woman was more attractive after/because she lost some pounds. CO conjectured that this was the reason. -- Brownroach

-------------------------
Some details about CO's sources:

* All of my contacts were male
* My primary contact was an english speaking Brazilian
* This contact DID NOT have much interaction (almost zero) with the S6 production.
* This contact was my translator to a second contact, who, I very strongly believe, witnessed the actual filmings on a more or less day-to-day basis (because of his job).
* This 2nd contact DID NOT speak any English
* My feelings on this 2nd contact were that he was so low on the totum pole, that he probably did not get the day-to-day drillings of being quiet, not talking, alias', blah, blah, blah. This is why I feel confident in the information not being skewed.

03-07-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
21. "RE: More ChillOne tidbits"
Good idea Brownroach! We make a good tag-team...

Krautboy

pooryorick 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pooryorick Click to send private message to pooryorick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: More ChillOne tidbits"
The only trouble with "Jana/Jenna" being Deena or Jeanne is that she is also described as 23. I could see Deena (thirty days tanner, thinner, and blonder) passing for, say 28, but not 23. Unless this witness is a bad judge of ages (are we buying Janet as the "around 30" woman?) the only two it could be are Shawna and Jenna.

Only, I can't imagine anyone describing either of them that way after another few weeks of starvation. Jenna already had that "heroin chic" look on day 1--by day 39, if she lasts, she's going to look like an Auschwitz victim, and I bet *any* of the other women (except perhaps hairless heidi) would be more attractive.

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Hairless Heidi"
>Only, I can't imagine anyone describing
>either of them that way
>after another few weeks of
>starvation. Jenna already had that
>"heroin chic" look on day
>1--by day 39, if she
>lasts, she's going to look
>like an Auschwitz victim, and
>I bet *any* of the
>other women (except perhaps hairless
>heidi) would be more attractive.

But maybe "hairless Heidi" was the one the Brazilians initially considered to be the most attractive, but when she loses her hair, Jenna is considered the most attractive??

pooryorick 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pooryorick Click to send private message to pooryorick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Hairless Heidi"
Hmmm...it's very possible the Brazilian staff, discussing the players, might have concentrated on the more exotic (to them) blonde and redhead, and not noticed Jenna until later.

Possible, too, that Jenna, in later game play, decides to go all out and "work it." If she does make final 2 with a guy, she may hope lust will cause some of the men on the jury to vote for her over their own teammate. And with this crowd, she may actually win it on this strategy.

03-08-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Hairless Heidi"
Has anyone seen any reports about weight loss for Jenna? That could be a key clue in figuring whether she could be the F2 female.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Hairless Heidi"
As far as I've seen, there has been absolutely zero weight-loss spoilers for Jenna. But even so, if there's a let's say 15 pound loss reported for Jenna, would that be considered equal to a 30 pound loss for Deena because of body mass comparison? Jenna's already bone-thin, so any weight loss rumours that come up in the near future for her would have to be taken lightly.

I do find it interesting, though, that someone with her visibility factor (bikini model, popular with the boys) has been invisible in the media and in her home area without any rumours or spoilers weight-wise since they got home from the Amazon. Hmmmmmm.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "How does ChillOne work?"
So Chillone states that the tribes merge (or possible fake merge) in Ep 3, 4 or 5.

Well this situation reecks of fake merge. And I think we have enough circumstantial evidence that points to a fake merge. SOOOOO the big question....

HOW ON EARTH DO WE GET CHILLONE'S FINAL 4?

In past survivors, tribes have stayed along tribal lines ONLY, unless there was a SWITCH. S5 was boring because of this. THE ONLY exception was S2, when a three person Ogakor alliance took a big risk and dumped Jerri early because they hated her. Luckily, Amber was dumb as a rock and didn't join the three Kuchas.

SURVIVOR AMAZON FINISHERS
6. Heidi
CHILLONE'S F4: 4. Christy
3. Butch
2-1 Matthew? Jenna

Current alliances
All males (maybe not Matthew)
Deena, Christy, Heidi and Jenna

These alliances must break up, but I just don't see Christy and Jenna backstabbing Heidi and taking their chances against two males.

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? A switch would help form new alliances. That's the only way I can see it.

Your thoughts on how ChillOne's F4 (plus Heidi at No. 6) works?

03-08-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
33. "RE: How does ChillOne work?"
Marko, I'm in the camp that thinks there is a swap, or pre-merge cohabitation as seperate tribes...but if we insert Deena as #5 in your list of Final 6, we have the current Jaburu Alliance (with sick Shawna replaced by Christy). So based on the ChillOne and weight loss, the Jaburu alliance appears to go to the final six, taking Butch and Matthew along.

A final six of Heidi, Deena, Christy, Butch, Matthew and Jenna is very possible with or without a swap/cohabitation. The scenarios for arriving at this final 6 work just as well as a swap or traditional merge...

Krautboy

03-08-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Hairless Heidi"
Pepe-
The logical converse to your statement that reported weight loss for Jenna might have to be taken lightly in view of her small body mass, is that if anyone reports she came back from the Amazon without significant weight loss, that is evidence that needs to "weigh in" (sorry) against her reaching the end game.

03-08-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Hairless Heidi"
Jenna is reportedly a student at University of Pittsburgh in Zoology. Does anyone have contact at U Pitt who can check this out?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Hairless Heidi"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-03 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

I've been thinking it could be that, Solitaire. The F2 female was not necessarily unattractive to start with, it's just that there was someone else who was initially considered the "most" attractive.

That person's appearance went to hell in a handbasket somewhat quickly, while the F2 female's didn't change that drastically. So she was considered more attractive toward the end of the game.

And the ChillOne's source did NOT say the F2 female became more attractive because she lost weight. The ChillOne admitted that he himself inserted the weight element as the probable reason.

I was starting to think Deena could be the F2 woman, but the CO's source wrote down that this woman is 23. It doesn't seem likely to me that Deena would be mistaken for being 23 under any circumstances.

** Edited to add: and Heidi would make perfect sense as the dethroned looker. They've shown her go on at ridiculous length about her cuteness and her great body. But we had Joanna's statement about how beauty fades, followed by reaction shots of Heidi.

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-03, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Final two"
I agree with those above that believe that Deena is (or will be) the swan.

I think the CO quote of "not the most attractive" is a diplomatic statement, not a literal statement. It was a kind way of saying that this person was not attractive.

There were moments in Ep 4 when Deena looked a bit attractive, a big leap from someone that I ruled out as a non-contender for a beauty metamorphosis. (I think Jeanne is getting older looking and Christy is not changing)

Deena has the weight loss support, Jenna does not (I'm in the UPitt community, no rumors here). The "Jana" is a result of a translational game of Operator, it does not help between these two.

I think the clue of "not the most attractive" to "most attractive" is huge. It indicates the MOST significant aspect of this person and their transformation, Jenna would not fit this. Memorable situations or phenomenon involves EXTREMES, going from lowest grade to highest grade, going from worst athlete to best athlete, going from shy to extrovert.

This beauty transformation must be one of extremes due to its memorable nature. The horse that comes from second to win a race is not so memorable/significant as the horse that comes from last to win a race.

So I'm putting Deena (with Matt) in the final two.

BI

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: The ChillOne Revisited"
1. SEG and S6 crew lived at Ariau Towers Hotel (photo confirmation)

- Any hotel employee would have this info...no spoiler.

2. Location of Tribal Council (photo confirmation)

-Survivor Maps does this every season...nothing new here

3. Location of a Challenge Area (photo confirmation)

-Again, Survivor Maps

4. All 16 survivors (at some point before the first person is voted off) appear on "Challenge Beach" as mapped by Dan and as represented in my photo.
-Again

5. Survivors are initially split into two tribes, men and women. They will live this way. They will compete this way.

-We were given this info in the previews before the series started, this was not being kept a secret..no spoiler.

6. Women dominate the challenges at first, winning the first two. This causes great tension amongst the men.

-Where was the "great tension"? And by no means did the women "dominate".

7. Daniel gets the boot first
-Wrong...Daniel was #3

8. Brian (Ryan) goes second
-Wrong Ryan was #1

9. Joanna (African American woman) goes out third
-Wrong Joanna was #4

10. The fourth person voted off is a female, about 30.
-Wrong. Janet was the 2nd person voted out and she doesn't look 30 unless you are 95 and have presbiopia.

11. The 2 tribes will merge (or possibly just live together) earlier than in the first 5 installments ... possibly as soon as after the 3rd, 4th, or 5th person is voted off.
-This is hinky and bothers me. First off the two tribes a;awys eventually merge. Merging and living on the same camp are two very different activities. Vote 5 takes place tonight, guess I'll have to wait and see.

12. There is a deaf contestent ... a female (around 22)
-Correct

13. The Final 4 are (in order of longevity): Jana/Jenna, 23; Another guy, "strong build", 26; Another guy, 50 (3rd place); Deaf girl, 22 (4th place).
-TBD

14. The crew films a jaguar (a rare event in the Amazon)
-TBD

15. The location of one of the tribes is near the area labled "Challenge Beach" by Dan and photographed by me. From this point, it is another short boat/canoe ride and a 30 minute walk in the jungle to get to this location. I am told that this is where the women will live.
- Survivor maps had this info before the series was aired.

16. The location of the second tribe is unknown, but could be far away from Tribe 1 ... possibly across the Rio Negro.
- Sounds like a guess to me.

17. The Tribal Council jury will live on a mega yacht once they are voted off and will stay there until the final episode's winner vote.
-They did this in S2

18. One of the female contestants frolicks around topless. I am told that this contestant was not "engaging" much in the episodes/filming (kinda taking a back seat). I was told that SEG production staff attempted to "kick start" this contestant. I was told that this contestent made some sort of "deal" where if "person x" did not get voted off in the next tribal council, she would liven up. Apparently, things worked out as her way of livening up involved nudity. I know, I know ... this is new/additional intel.

- Other than the bathing beauties we haven't seen any nudity and no one has gone around topless. Even if the tribes are integrated I highly doubt that one female would be ballsy enough to do this and draw attention to herself that could result in a boot. Also the production staff has no interaction with the contestants. They film the show and that is it. The production crew doesn't tell contestants to "liven up"...remember the great InVeesible?????????? Or Zzzzzzzzzoe?

19. There are no major injuries during the filming (animal attacks, pirannah episodes, etc.)
-Doesn't Alex get injured? If so then this particular info is FALSE.

20. The female that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to have been "not the most attractive at the beginning of the show, but ends up being the hottest"
- this is based solely on one person's opinion of "hottie", this has no spoiler value because it is subjective.

21. The male that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to be "BIG" in a muscular and tall kind of way. Possibly a tight haircut parted to one side.
-A big muscular American a distinctive side part would be memorable to any native Brazilian.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •