The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-03, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-03 AT 07:20 AM (EST)

Episode Four

Welcome to this week’s State of the Spoiling!

Let’s start by reminding everyone of the vote threads – when you’ve had a chance to check out the SOTS, tell us who you think is going this week by heading on over to the SurvivorBlows Tribe voting thread and to the public vote on the SurvivorBlows.com lobby.

If you’re a relative newcomer to our site, please take a moment to read The Spoiler Forum Guidelines – it’ll help to keep things running smoothly and maximizes your voice being heard on the Spoiler Forum, and you’ll make lots of new friends that way!

On to this week’s spoiling.

There’s no better place to begin than to check out the vidcaps. We’ve got the following threads going with a lot of discussion taking place…
Bungler’s S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps
Webby’s Ep4 "To The Limit" commercial vidcaps
Bungler’s Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps
VerucaSalt’s TDT Caps - Immunity Fire Building?

The title of this episode, “Trapped” has sparked quite a bit of debate on just what the reference to “Trapped” means. J Slice has started up a discussion on the SeeBS Misdirection, Episode 4 “Trapped”.

The following bootee chats and appearances may have some significance as well.

Markopolo100 found some interesting comments in Daniel’s CBS Chat Revisited where there may be some hints that Roger lasts a while and some clues about how well Alex, Matthew and Rob did in the game.

Brownroach’s Ryan’s CBS Chat discussion is still going strong for a second week, mainly over the interpretation of Ryan's comment “…maybe I’d have cost us the fourth one had I not gone.” Fourth challenge overall? Fourth IC? Just blowing smoke?

We have Daniel on the Early Show where the discussion is revolving around how well Roger would fit in with the women if he goes that far.

Okay, who goes this week? Is it Shawna or Joanna? The majority of people seems to think it’s one of these two – or could it be someone else? There’s a discussion in that thread about whether we now know all of the Loser Lodge inhabitants as well.

KillerDanaH has a potential Shawna Spoiler for us to chew over where a source at her old high school claims that Shawna isn’t long for the game – either this episode or the next one. Take it for what it’s worth.

Swap/Twist or Early Merge? You decide. Krautboy has started up an interesting and lengthy discussion in this thread.

Krautboy brings us a Shawna Vidcap Chronology in attempting to bring together various discussions and speculations on several threads into one idea of how things might unfold this week with much of the focus being on Shawna.

SurvivinDawg presents a compelling challenge and discussion in Failed and Successful Strategies that may help us figure out who’s together and who’s not in working towards to figuring out the end game.

dabo suggests that a pattern is emerging amongst the Jaburus and that perhaps Jeanne and Joanna are A Mean Team. Strategy? What do you think?

wendyp (and jkokoj) brings us some interesting and wide-ranging comments from JiffyProbe in this thread, Jeff P on radio

Let us not forget The ChillOne, either. He has Joanna as one of his first four boots, plus long-range speculation on the final four is in there. It’s long, so pull up a chair, fluff a few pillows and brew a full pot of coffee before reading the whole thing.

Future shows and current/long-range speculation

We’ve got the title for Episode Five, "Pick Up Sticks" and for Episode Six, "More than ‘Meats’ the Eye".

SurvivorBlows has some clear vidcaps of what’s speculated to be a future Tribal Council in this thread, Tribal Council vidcaps revisited. There’s much debate on just what this picture means – is it a future TC with both men and women or is it a bunch of stand-ins? Hard to say when the people in the picture are fuzzy, typical of MB to try and confound us spoilers this way.

KeithFan asks, Do the men know? in regards to Christy’s deafness. This might have an impact on future alliances and the swap/twist/merge.

Pepe has a discussion on The Villain of S6? with the theory that whoever is developed as the villain of the show wouldn’t get booted too early and likely would make the final 8 at least.

An as-yet-unresolved discussion has been taking place on The content of the Mystery Box. big idiot offers up some ideas and theories of what might be inside these boxes that could come at any time when we (and the survivors) least expect it.

tribephyl brought forth a theory on The Key Confessional – “I’m the only one out here” and what it might mean in the long run.

For housekeeping purposes, let us not forget the thread on Probst quotes as some of the quotes Jiffy made to the media may have an impact on spoiling the game for our benefit.

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode... VerucaSalt 03-06-03 1
 Outstanding, Pepe! IceCat 03-06-03 2
 RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode... Booted 03-06-03 3
 RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode... Bebo 03-06-03 4
 RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode... dabo 03-06-03 5
 RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode... survivorscott 03-06-03 6
 RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode... Brownroach 03-06-03 7
 RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode... Swami 03-06-03 8
 I'm impressed SurvivaBear 03-06-03 9
 RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode... Krautboy 03-06-03 10
 RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode... big idiot 03-06-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-06-03, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
Thank you Pepe, everything was put down so neatly and organized for my anal retentive self. I do hope you don't mind if I "steal" your format for next week

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Outstanding, Pepe!"
It's so damn comprehensive that it makes me giddy!

One of the best SOTS ever!

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-03, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
Nice Job!

Now, Boot Ed

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
Awesome job, Pepe - thanks!!!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
Excellent! I was beginning to wonder if I'd missed anything, whew! Very nice format, too.

SMILES ARE FREE

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-06-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"

Thanks Pepe, after last week I know how hard this is.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
Awesome, Pepe!

I'm especially glad you reminded us about the Mystery Box -- it might very well come into play in Ep 5.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
Clearly and succinctly done, Pepe, thanks. Now if I could just decide my boot pick - argh!

Swami

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-06-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I'm impressed"
As a connoisseur of fine SOTS, I must say this one was exceptional. You did a swell job of capturing the tenor of this week (and this season's) discussion in a comprehensive fashion. A big thanks goes out to you!

Beware the Bear! An IceCat Original, © 2002

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-06-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
Thanks Pepe! Nicely done! Didn't miss a thing...another member of the SOTS All Stars!

Krautboy

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State Of The Spoiling - Episode 4"
Pepe,

Great organization of the spoiler info! I nominate you for Sovereign Spoiler Curator. A grand role with few benefits beyond admiration, gratitude, and a smiley face : )

Good work, BI

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •