The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"**Shawna Spoiler**"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KillerDanaH 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KillerDanaH Click to send private message to KillerDanaH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"**Shawna Spoiler**"
Hey y'all... this is my first post but it's a semi-goodie... I went to a very small private high school with Shawna. She was a grade above me, but her twin sister (yes, twin... did any of you know that?) was on my volleyball team and my sis was good friends with her little brother. Anyhoo... I have it on good authority that Shawna leaves "very early on" (before jury definitely) because she gets really really sick. She doesn't have to be taken out of the game, she gets voted off. Not sure if it's E4 based on the teasers, but if not, it'll be the next. Comments?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: **Shawna Spoiler** dabo 03-05-03 1
   RE: **Shawna Spoiler** KillerDanaH 03-05-03 2
       RE: **Shawna Spoiler** dabo 03-06-03 3
 RE: **Shawna Spoiler** Krautboy 03-06-03 4
 RE: **Shawna Spoiler** SurvivinDawg 03-06-03 5
   RE: **Shawna Spoiler** dabo 03-06-03 6
       RE: **Shawna Spoiler** SurvivinDawg 03-06-03 7
   RE: **Shawna Spoiler** Q 03-06-03 8
 RE: **Shawna Spoiler** samboohoo 03-06-03 9
   RE: **Shawna Spoiler** SurvivinDawg 03-06-03 10
   RE: **Shawna Spoiler** KillerDanaH 03-06-03 11
       RE: **Shawna Spoiler** Brownroach 03-06-03 12
           RE: **Shawna Spoiler** KillerDanaH 03-06-03 13
               RE: **Shawna Spoiler** Brownroach 03-06-03 14
                   RE: **Shawna Spoiler** KillerDanaH 03-06-03 15
                       RE: **Shawna Spoiler** Brownroach 03-06-03 16
 Atherton... AyaK 03-06-03 17
   RE: Atherton... waterbug 03-07-03 18
       Backhanded attempt AyaK 03-07-03 19
           RE: Backhanded attempt waterbug 03-08-03 20
               RE: Backhanded attempt KillerDanaH 03-10-03 21
                   RE: Backhanded attempt Brownroach 03-10-03 22
                       RE: Backhanded attempt KillerDanaH 03-10-03 23
                       RE: Backhanded attempt KillerDanaH 03-10-03 25
                           To KDH bebekid 03-10-03 26
                               RE: To KDH KillerDanaH 03-10-03 27
                                   RE: To KDH bebekid 03-10-03 28
                                       RE: To KDH KillerDanaH 03-10-03 29
                           RE: Backhanded attempt Brownroach 03-10-03 30
                           RE: Backhanded attempt SurvivorBlows 03-10-03 31
                               RE: Backhanded attempt Brownroach 03-10-03 32
                                   RE: Backhanded attempt KillerDanaH 03-10-03 33
                                       great follow-up, Dana waterbug 03-10-03 34
                   RE: Backhanded attempt dabo 03-10-03 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
What school? How close is the good authority to Shawna or her twin sister?

03-05-03, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KillerDanaH Click to send private message to KillerDanaH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
The Menlo School in Atherton, CA... the authority is good friends with them... He went to our high school as well and still keeps in touch with them. But if you're trying to figure out if I'm reliable or not by asking the high school, you should know that she lists it on her page on the official CBS site... but I am indeed reliable, as is my source.

03-06-03, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
Welcome to Blows. It's not you, I am always distrustful about blind sources, the more I can know about them the better.

If you have/get any more info about Shawna, post it on this thread, I am curious to hear more.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-06-03, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
Welcome KillerDanaH! Nice to have you with us.

Thanks for sharing your spoiler with us. Rumors about Shawna have ranged from Snewser's reports of no weight loss and an early departure, to The ChillOne speculating that Shawna makes it to the final four...so, any reliable information you can share is wonderful!

Have you heard anything about Shawna and Alex dating? Any idea where they might have struck up a relationship?

We look forward to reading your posts...

Thanks again.

Krautboy

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
Hi KDH. Don't take this personally, but the problem I have with all this is that a) you only have two posts as of this writing, and b) you really haven't told us anything really new.

People with virtually no posts have come on here before and had information like this, and sometimes (not always but sometimes) it's been a deliberate deception. So you'll have to excuse me and others who are understandably skeptical.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

03-06-03, 07:15 AM (EST)
6. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
Let's keep an open mind on this.

03-06-03, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
I am keeping an open mind on this. I just explained (nicely, too) what some of the issues could potentially be.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-06-03, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
Well Well Well Dawg,

I agree with you on THIS, and agree with dabo as well (as you did). I will keep an open mind on this, however, as you pointed out, whats the news flash?

The new poster, WELCOME to Sblows KDH, by the way, states Shawna leaves due to sickness. Well the previews clearly show that happening, as well as the Jiffy statements about a contestant wanting to leave the game, and Snewsers views, and the fact that she played soccer soon after returning. If this post came out prior to the new preview, then it would have been really exciting.

So I will simply add this to my list of Shawna info. As another reason to believe that she is not long for this game.

Any more info you can provide KDH, will be warmly welcomed. Again welcome to the board, and you never know were useful info will come from.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
Agree with Dabo about keeping an open mind, but have to go with Dawg about being skeptical. KillerD really hasn't given a lot here. How about names (at least Shawna's sister's name), etc. and anything related to the Alex hook-up.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

03-06-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
10. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
And just to clarify, I'm not exactly skeptical of the information, it's just that there's nothing really new here.

What does raise a red flag, as I tried to explain, was having someone with virtually no posting "experience" come in with new information. I'm not saying that's happening here, but it HAS happened before (the Source Code "spoiler" from Survivor II comes readily to mind).

Just saying, is all.

03-06-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
Shawna's sis' name is Kerrin (pronounced similar to "Corinne" but with "Ker," rather than like "Karen" which a lot of people think when reading it)... I don't know about the Alex angle, but I will ask my source the next time he comes online (aim is the best way I've found to keep in touch with people from high school!) I'll keep you guys posted on any developments I discover. I also live in LA now, so I'll keep my eye out for her on the street

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
KillerD, do you know where the Belly Bar is? Maybe you could pop in and see if Shawna shows up to visit Alex -- he supposedly works there.

03-06-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
hmm... if it's just "Belly" on Santa Monica, then yeah I know it... If it's a place called "The Belly Bar" then I don't... but it's prob safe to assume its the former.

03-06-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
KillerD, you're right, it's just called Belly. It seems like a disproportionate number of reality show contestants are "discovered" either working or hanging out there.

03-06-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
Sweet... I'll check it out... also, just got this blurb from our high school alumni website:

"For those of you who watch Survivor, we have some news for you - fellow Menlo School alum Shawna Mitchell '97 is on the new series beginning tonight (Thursday 2/13). Survivor Amazon. Don't miss it! "

No news... but I thought it was cute

Unfortunately they don't have any spoilers... I tried getting info from posts from classmates, but apparently not many people go to the site cause the message board is severely lacking (only 36 posts total!)... Still waiting for my bud to come online... prob. not until tonight though, cause he works, and that may be too late for anything we don't learn on the show itself!

03-06-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: **Shawna Spoiler**"
Still waiting for my bud to come online... prob. not until tonight though, cause he works, and that may be too late for anything we don't learn on the show itself!

Well, we already know that Shawna is going to get sick in tonight's Ep, but the universal consensus is that she is not going to get the boot, Joanna is.

So tonight wouldn't be too late to get spoilage that Shawna is going NEXT week, for example.

In any case, thanks for posting what you know, and please do update us on any developments.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Atherton..."
...nice place to live. Wish I could afford it! Are you from Atherton itself, KillerDanaH?

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

waterbug 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-07-03, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waterbug Click to send private message to waterbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Atherton..."
Welcome KDH. I graduated from Menlo, too, but more than a decade ago.

I do want to point out that all of KDH's info has previously appeared in the Shawna thread Webby started pre-show. Shall we bump it up to the front now? We already knew about her twin sister Kerrin, we knew about the two of them winning the big Menlo student/citizenship prize, we knew about where and what the school was/is. It would be very helpful for you (KDH) to post something that hasn't already appeared on these boards, or in the local papers. Then you'll have more credibility.

And for AyaK, whom I greatly respect, not all Menlo students live in posh Atherton. Shawna is listed as a Redwood City resident, which can be much more mixed economically (I saw that as potentially significant for her social skills in the pre-game analysis). For the record, and to establish some credibility, I lived several towns away from Atherton when I was at Menlo.

Anyone for bumping the Shawna thread and adding this discussion to it?

~~ waterbug ~~

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Backhanded attempt"
waterbug,

Actually, I did know about Menlo and its geographic range (I used to live in Cupertino, one of the few good public school systems in CA), and I also knew that all the info was recycled. I wanted to see if we would hear anything else from KDH, and so I was trying to make conversation and keep the thread going.

If KDH is on the level, we'll keep hearing from her -- if not, we'll know what to do with this thread.

For now, my thought would be to leave this thread as is and see what develops. OK?

AyaK

03-08-03, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail waterbug Click to send private message to waterbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
Very wise. Hopefully we'll hear something new, something good, from her.

~~ waterbug ~~

03-10-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
I talked to my source, and he confirmed that Shawna is and has been dating Alex since the show. I don't, however, have anything to back it up other than his word. That's pretty much all I have to offer as Shawna made it very clear to him that she could not discuss challenges, or the order in which people were eliminated.

03-10-03, 01:27 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
Thanks, KillerD.

Not to push too hard, but do you think your source knows, or can find out, if their relationship began after they got back, or if it started in the Amazon?

03-10-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
good question... i'll ask right now

03-10-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
This is my convo with my friend (his name and parts of mine are asterisked to protect the identities of the innocent ):

dana***** (10:29:54 AM): hey ***... i'm gonna be annoying and ask anothe question about shawna
******** (10:30:36 AM): ok shoot
dana***** (10:30:53 AM): ok, do you know if shawna started dating alex during the show? or after they got bacak?
******** (10:31:07 AM): while they were at the resort

there you go... again, based on his word.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-10-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "To KDH"
Does your ***** friend know that you are asking questions to immediately post on a spoilers message board? Just asking, is all.

And can you find out what Shawna is doing Thursday night? Or, more specifically, what has she done the last 4 Thursday nights as compared with this coming Thursday night?

03-10-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
27. "RE: To KDH"
yeah, he knows... he thinks it's funny that I care so much...

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-10-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: To KDH"
Hey Dana!

Your user profile shows your last name, so if you are concerned about confidentiality (****) then you may want to change that.

And I'm guessing you are still working on my request to find out what Shawna is doing Thursday night?

03-10-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
29. "RE: To KDH"
Actually, the parts I asterisked were not my last name... I didn't want to be bombarded with shawna aims if people know my aim name

03-10-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
I see.

Perhaps Shawna threw up on him as he got off the boat at Loser's Lodge. That can be so endearing, if done correctly.

Thanks, Dana!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-03, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
If they started dating at the resort, the one possible thing to draw from this is that if one goes pre-jury, the other one likely follows very shortly -- since in all the previous editions of the show the pre-jury folks are sent off on vacations of some type so that they are not around once the jury members start getting booted off.

...the only hole I could see in that is if they started getting close at the wrap party or something (I believe the wrap party after the finale is the only time when the pre-jury bootees come back to the lodge and hang out with the rest of the cast.)

03-10-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
SB, my original thought was that Shawna and Alex could have commenced a relationship once they got back. Alex expressed interest in Shawna at TC 1, so, if they didn't meet during the game, Alex might have struck up a conversation on the plane ride home, they made plans to stay in touch when they got back, then they started dating, etc.

But "dating" suggests seeing someone continuously over a period of time. If they started "dating" while at the resort, it suggests that they had days to kill together there, not just a wrap party and a plane ride home.

So I think this is telling us that they both go to LL.

03-10-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
I like this theory... My source says I pretty much stripped him of all his info, but it didn't occur to me to ask when Alex was kicked off, since I knew Shawna couldn't tell anything about order or challenges... but there's a chance he knows based on comments she made about them being together. He doesn't watch the show, so he's not totally familiar with the process and may need a little prompting to remember details that wouldn't occur to him without knowing the formula of the show, such as the fact that if they met soon after she got to the resort, or if she met him *when* she got to the resort (meaning he was kicked off first)... I'll grease the wheels a bit more... this is fun!!

03-10-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
34. "great follow-up, Dana"
Thanks for sticking with us.

~~ waterbug ~~

03-10-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Backhanded attempt"
Good for Shawna, very decent of her to try to abide by the terms of her contract. But, since they are dating, how long has she known Alex? Did they get to spend a lot of time together in Brazil? What's her favorite romantic memory of Brazil? You wouldn't happen to know a horrid gossip who happens to also know Shawna who could go dig up all this National Enquirer stuff for us, would you. Not after anything embarrassing, just wondering if a Survivor experience has finally resulted in (((sigh))) true and ever-lasting LOVE! Good work, by the way.

SMILES ARE FREE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •