The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-04-03, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
The following sequence is kind of a summary of what I think we've concluded is the sequence of events for EP4. It focuses on Shawna as the common thread around which the events of EP4 are organized...

Day 10: Reward Challenge

Shawna is weak and not feeling well. She comments that she doesn’t think she’ll make it another 30 days. (suggesting it’s Day10) Shawna is resting under the shelter, wearing her flowered top and sunglasses and crying. Heidi (wearing her blue top) and Christy (wearing her hat) look on with concern. Jenna (wearing her pink top) also looks on…

Shawna saying she’s uncertain she can last another “30 days”. From Day 10/ RC day? Shawna wearing sunglasses and her flowered top.

Heidi wearing blue in Shawna crying sequence.

Christy wearing her hat and Heidi, wearing her blue shirt, looking on in the Shawna crying sequence.

After getting Treemail, the women get ready for the RC. Jenna and Shawna put on long pants and warmer tops. Jenna puts on a sweatshirt over her pink top and Shawna her purple shirt over her flowered top. Shawna puts on her sneakers in preparation but feels weak and faints…

Shawna fainting, wearing her purple top and long pants, wearing her sneakers like she’s getting ready to go to the challenge.

The women paddle to challenge beach for the Reward Challenge…

Shawna, with sunglasses, wearing her purple top, Jenna wearing sweatshirt and long pants, Heidi wearing blue top and shorts, and Christy probably wearing her hat hidden behind Joanna.

The tribes arrive at challenge beach and walk toward the Firebuilding area. They decide the firebuilding reward challenge is not as critical as Immunity and decide to have Shawna participate so that she can sit out the IC…

Heidi (blue top and shorts) and Christy (Wearing her hat) arriving at the Firebuilding Challenge.

Jeanne arriving for the Firebuilding Challenge, wearing a light tank top.

Christy wearing her hat at the Firebuilding Challenge.

The men go on to win the Fire Building Reward Challenge…

Men dressed in their fire building clothes, celebrate their victory.

Day 12: Immunity Challenge

The Piranha Challenge is for Immunity. The women decide to sit out Shawna who is feeling better but still weak. Shawna is wearing her green jacket and sandals, since she knows shes not going to compete (different than the purple worn to the RC with sneakers) Heidi is wearing her pink with long black pants. (different than the blue shirt and shorts Heidi was wearing in the boat and when Shawna was sick on Day 10)

Shawna sitting out Piranha Challenge, wearing green jacket.

Heidi wearing pink with long pants, Shawna sitting out wearing sandals.

Jeanne wearing black top.(different than the light colored top worn arriving at the Fire building Challenge.

While we don’t have any direct evidence that the men win the IC, we can conclude that they do because of the recycled vidcaps we see in the promos…

Recycled vidcap from the “dejected/determined” arrival at the EP2 IC.( misleading the viewing public to think the men might lose)

Recycled vidcap of the women winning, from EP1. (misleading the viewing public to think the women win again)

As I've mentioned elsewhere MB and CBS know that showing the women winning is good for ratings...but what do they do if the women happen to lose?... Show old footage of them winning to let the viewing public THINK they will win again…

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Looks good... IceCat 03-04-03 1
   RE: Looks good... Markopolo100 03-04-03 2
   RE: Looks good... Krautboy 03-04-03 3
 Fishing could still come first... IceCat 03-04-03 5
   RE: Fire first VolcanicGlass 03-04-03 6
       Seems logical but... IceCat 03-04-03 7
           RE: Seems logical but... PepeLePew13 03-04-03 9
               ... and Jenna is... IceCat 03-04-03 12
           RE: Seems logical but... VolcanicGlass 03-04-03 10
               RE: Seems logical but... IceCat 03-04-03 13
                   RE: Seems logical but... VolcanicGlass 03-04-03 19
 RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology SurvivinDawg 03-04-03 8
   RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology Krautboy 03-04-03 15
 RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology stan1616 03-04-03 11
   RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology SurvivinDawg 03-04-03 14
       RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology Punkin 03-04-03 16
           RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology SurvivorBlows 03-04-03 17
       RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology stan1616 03-05-03 28
           RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology amylynne321 03-05-03 31
 RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology dabo 03-04-03 18
 IC before RC = "Trapped" Rain Crow 03-04-03 20
   RE: IC before RC = "Trapped" Brownroach 03-04-03 21
       RE: IC before RC = "Trapped" Krautboy 03-04-03 22
           The dive mask and fins reward... IceCat 03-04-03 23
               RE: The dive mask and fins reward..... Brownroach 03-04-03 24
   RE: IC before RC = "Trapped" tribephyl 03-04-03 25
       RE: IC before RC = "Trapped" amylynne321 03-05-03 32
 30 days figuratively speaking cowboyroo 03-04-03 26
   RE: 30 days figuratively speaking Markopolo100 03-05-03 27
       RE: 30 days figuratively speaking VerucaSalt 03-05-03 29
       RE: 30 days figuratively speaking cowboyroo 03-05-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-03, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Looks good..."
What do you think of the Shawna fainting episode occuring after the firebuilding RC? Too much hyperventilating blowing the fire and maybe a little smoke inhalation gets her all woozy. Not to mention the let down of losing the reward.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-04-03, 03:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Looks good..."
I agree. I don't understand why the rowing scene and the fire burning challenge can't be later in the episode.

Also, we got pics of the pirahna challenge first, which makes me think it's a reward.

Fire is life. When was the last time fire was involved and it WASN'T immunity????

03-04-03, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Looks good..."
IceCat: Sure, the fainting could just as easily happen after the challenge, and the physical exhertion. The main thing I was trying to establish was the timetable of the RC working with the Firebuilding.

Krautboy

03-04-03, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Fishing could still come first..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-03 AT 04:39 AM (EST)

Shawna is wearing the flowered top during the 'I can't last another 30 days...' sequence and during the fishing challenge:

I am not sure that the fainting spell and the 'I can't last another 30 days...' sequence occur very close to each other in the actual timeline.

The 'I can't last another 30 days...' sequence still occurs first which prompts the women to sit Shawna out of a Fishing RC (same flowered top for both sequences) which they lose and the men take home all of the fish that were caught.

Her condition worsens to the point that Shawna faints just prior to the Firebuilding IC. The tribe has thus TRAPPED themselves into having to use a weakened member for the immunity challenge. (purple top and sneakers for both)

I think that the clothing trail makes a more convincing case for fishing as the RC and Firebuilding as the IC. It goes along well with the fish that are caught during the challenge being the actual reward for the tribe members. Gives a little more time for Matthew to be able to use the fish in his 'strategy for survival'.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-03, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fire first"
Krautboy's timeline looks good to me.

In the preview, we have Shawna in the camp scene saying she can't take 30 more days of this. That puts us at Day 1 of E4. Here are some of the clothing for that scene:

The following from the fire challenge location:

The following from the piranha challenge:

Heidi's buff, clothing and hairstyle at camp match the fire challenge sequence and do not match the piranha one. While we do see her blue, long-sleeved item on the ground in the piranha challenge, she is wearing her buff differently.

I believe the scene at camp takes place immediately following the fire challenge. While I am loathe to have fire not represent life, the logical conclusion is that the fire challenge is indeed the RC.

03-04-03, 06:11 AM (EST)
7. "Seems logical but..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-03 AT 06:35 AM (EST)

... I still think that we are missing something.

Shawna is in flowered top for crying sequence... others are in fire challenge clothing at same time ... then Shawna is in purple top green pants for fainting spell... then canoeing photo where all are in fire challenge photos... then fishing challenge where all are in different outfits except shawna is wearing flowered top again...

I suppose that a logical inference is that Shawna has some clothes that she uses for lounging around camp (flowered top, shorts, sandals) and she wore them to the Fishing IC because she and her tribe had already agreed that she was going to sit out.

The reason she is shown wearing the flowered top first could be that she is sick in bed and the tribe are already dressed and ready to go to RC and have to force Shawna to get up and change into her purple top, green pants and sneakers... then she faints.

Too many costume changes in the first act!

Edited to add something else to mull over:

Isn't this Shawna on the extreme right wearing her flowered top after the fire challenge?

What does this mean if Shawna is wearing the flowered top at both challenges?

and... who is sitting out at the Fire challenge:

... and don't tell me that Heidi sits out at the fire challenge because you can see her blue shirt and black shorts running here:

Maybe Jenna (in her pink top) sits out the fire challenge...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Seems logical but..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-03 AT 06:44 AM (EST)

>and... who is sitting out at
>the Fire challenge:
>
>
>
>Maybe Jenna (in her pink top)
>sits out the fire challenge...

Yep, looks like Jenna to me.

Also, if you look in Krautboy's sequence at the top... see the group paddling to challenge site (Bungler's #35) and then two pictures down, you see the group walking -- there's Jeanne in her blue top in the canoe pic and Jeanne in her light-colored top in the walking pic. Are we sure these pics are from the same trip to the challenge or could these be from different challenges? I know it's just as easy for Jeanne to simply take her blue sweatshirt off somewhere on the way...

FWIW, it's hard for me to see a fire-building challenge as a RC instead of IC because fire is so important in the whole concept of "Survivor" as in fire=life so I'd think that anything to do with fire would always be an IC without question. But that's just me.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

03-04-03, 06:51 AM (EST)
12. "... and Jenna is..."
... wearing her pink top in the Shawna crying sequence:

03-04-03, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Seems logical but..."
If Janet is to be believed, the players were only allowed to bring "one pair of underwear, one pair of shorts, one sleeveless top, one long sleeve top, one pair of pants, one pair of socks and a coat." Of course, she is missing the swimsuit and shoes in that list so that may mean nothing.

In these additional caps from the camp scene, we can see that Shawna is indeed wearing the flower print shirt. Jenna is wearing pink.

What I believe happens is that we have the Fire Challenge, after which the women have that scene at the camp, in which Shawna breaks down.

03-04-03, 07:07 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Seems logical but..."
'... What I believe happens is that we have the Fire Challenge, after which the women have that scene at the camp, in which Shawna breaks down....'

Which goes along with what I was saying before about hyperventilation and smoke inhalation.

This would also mean that sitting Jenna out for the RC was not a response to Shawna's illness. Rather it was merely lucky that the women chose Jenna to sit out RC instead of Shawna.

03-04-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Seems logical but..."
Right. Though, probably more unlucky than lucky.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
As I've mentioned elsewhere MB and CBS know that showing the women winning is good for ratings...but what do they do if the women happen to lose?... Show old footage of them winning to let the viewing public THINK they will win again…

Why, Krautboy, it would appear that you're treating CBS exactly as they should be treated!

As Grover on Sesame Street would say, "I am so PROUD of you!"

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

03-04-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
Dawg: Looks like I might be trainable after all...

I may not always want to admit it, but I do listen...

Krautboy

stan1616 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-03, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stan1616 Click to send private message to stan1616 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
I personally think that Joanna will be voted out before Shawna for some reasons...

1. Christy will vote for Joanna. That's a fact. The booby alliance won't vote for Shawna since she's part of the alliance. Unless Shawna says that she wants to leave, I don't think that Heidi nor Jenna will vote for her.

2. 3 days after Dan was voted off and a lot more days in the Amazon, it is impossible that Dan would not hook up with Shawna there in Loser's Lodge and according to Dan's chat...

http://www.survivorfever.net/chat-daniel.html

There are a lot more cuter girls in Texas. Then, what about Flo and Drew? They've been together also for a long time but if Daniel and Shawna can see each other 24/7 then I have no doubt that they're gonna hook up. Unless Shawna is transported to the hospital...

Stan1616

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
Word: Shawna was supposedly dating ALEX, not Daniel.

More Word: Alex and Shawna say they're "just friends." I don't know the rules of people not seeing each other between filming and airing of the show, but when I hear "just friends", I think "just lovers".

But I do agree with you that Shawna does not go this episode. I think maybe she'll start to feel better and gut it out a few more days. I'm sure her "cute girls" alliance partners will try to keep her around, and I imagine Joanna is getting more and more annoying by the minute.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
Shawna moved from her home in the SF Bay Area to LA following E1. Alex lives in LA. The rumors may be true.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
Or Shawna might just be the latest media whore to move to LA once her show started airing, joining an near-endless list of young, single, 20 and 30-something former reality folks at the Belly Bar.

Colby moved to LA... Brandon moved... Jeff Varner moved... all types of Big Brother people moved... they all think they are going to have all kinds of opportunities fall into their laps as soon as they hit the city limits... I wouldn't read anything into it. Shawna's young, she was working a easily replacable retail job at a clothing store, it's not like she's sacrificing a life and career that she's built up decades, I say it's more likely she's simply young and having an adverture.

stan1616 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-05-03, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stan1616 Click to send private message to stan1616 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
Well then, that gives more evidence that Shawna won't be voted off. If she was voted off now, she'd be closer to Dan than Alex. I think that she will make it farther to be close friends with Alex then the real fun begins. I've read Ryan's chat and he said something about Rob's two-sided strategy which will bite him in the end. I think that come the merger, there will be no more tribal lines and this will shape up to end just like Marquesas in which both tribes were divided forming new alliances.

Stan1616

amylynne321 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-05-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amylynne321 Click to send private message to amylynne321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
Or- more likely:

Shawna doesn't like Daniel more because Daniel is an idiot. It doesn't matter if she was at LL with Daniel longer because he's a big dufus.

Out of the two, a girl with any kind of intelligence looking for more then just brawn is gonna choose Alex.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Shawna Vidcap Chronology"
Great thread, and it seems evident that the men win both challenges this time regardless of which is which. I'm going to hang onto "30 days" indicating that Shawna's collapse is day 10, giving her time to bounce back, and giving JoAnna time to mess up. Granted, they may not always be that exact in what they say, but it seems a strong indicator to me. If Shawna sits out the IC then the others may think it unfair to oust her, but if she loses it because she is weak then only her alliance can keep her in the game. Since Jeanne and JoAnna conspired to put Deena in the targeted leader spot, Deena may be looking to deliver some payback for the favor.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-04-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "IC before RC = "Trapped""
Just to stir up more confusion, I feel I must offer the following:

What if Jiffy has them do the IC before the RC? I have been waiting for this twist for several seasons, but it hasn't happend yet.

This concept would seem to apply to almost every scenario mentioned by various posters and make quite a few things fall into place. At the first challenge of the episode, Jiffy could just describe the challenge, ask who will sit out, and then, oh, by the way, do you want to know what you are playing for??? Immunity!!! Can you say "Episode 4...TRAPPED"???

It would also really stir things up in camp if they have two days or longer to consider who needs to go! Likewise, it would make the RC VERY interesting...would the expected bootee throw the challenge just to punish the rest of the tribe? or would the expected bootee redeem themselves and someone else take the WOS? Lots of potential drama here...probably in ways we can't even imagine!

I would love for this to happen, but does anyone see any evidence that would effectively "kill" this twist? I am currently unaware of any, but am probably blind to my own wild imagination!!!

"Onward Thru the Fog"

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: IC before RC = "Trapped""
Glad you brought this up, Rain Crow.

If memory serves, MB said he "might" do this during S5. I don't think he ever did, but in the Erin boot episode, IC was on Day 2 and there was no RC.

So it's not out of the question.

03-04-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
22. "RE: IC before RC = "Trapped""
I think the RC did take place, but it wasn't shown on the show...

Krautboy

03-04-03, 05:53 PM (EST)
23. "The dive mask and fins reward..."
never shown... the fins and mask were shown being used on the recrap episode.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The dive mask and fins reward..."
Really? I didn't know we knew that. I wonder why MB didn't show it, and if it took place before or after the IC.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: IC before RC = "Trapped""
At the first challenge of the episode, Jiffy could just describe the challenge, ask who will sit out, and then, oh, by the way, do you want to know what you are playing for??? Immunity!!! Can you say "Episode 4...TRAPPED"???

I like it. It would explain all of the shocked looks from the men's tribe at the "fire-building" challenge.

As you mentioned, RainCrow, it would indeed make for a more interesting RC. Plus give the losing tribe 3 whole days to think about the boot instead of just a couple of hours.

You are also right about MB mentioning the switch up of RC and IC. Yet to date, we haven't seen it happen. I hope he tries it out.

tribephyl

amylynne321 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-05-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amylynne321 Click to send private message to amylynne321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: IC before RC = "Trapped""
You know, I know this goes against some of the photo evidence we've assumed to be true, but if the IC challenge does come before the RC challenge and the men LOOSE the IC challenge (the fire building) then the description in the Ep4 promo stating that the mens tribe "pointedly leave Matthew behind" and all the references to him creating a "new strategy" for survival seem to have a much greater importance. Matt knows he's going- the men's tribe indicates to him as much by leaving him behind (in their minds he's already out of the tribe) and while their gone he does something very crafty to survive. Here's the twist we've been waiting for...

This would also explain Shawna's whining "I can't last for another 30 days" after the fire building IC because she knows that she's not getting voted off since the women have won. They sit her out in the next reward challenge (pirahna catching).

Futhermore, in the Ep4 promo when Deena says "Shut Up", I'm pretty sure that she's talking about what she'd like to tell Joanna (not Shawna because Deena is a prosecutor who must have a soft spot for people who are victims of crime, fraud or (in Shawna's case) illness- and Deena wouldn't talk to her like that) And why won't Joanna shut-up? It's because that freaky immunity idol is back at camp!! See- it all adds up.
Now there's some speculation!!!

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-03, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "30 days figuratively speaking"
I know if someone's not feeling well and they estimate the amount of time we are talking about, they most likely going to round the number, so it's not unlikely that Shawna would say 30 days in place of 28 days for instance. If she's in that much pain and saying she wants to go home, she may not figure out exactly how many days are left but guesstimate a round number like 30.

http://members.truepath.com/WeatherGal/ep04.htm

Also it rained on days 11 and 12 according to this weather page. The piranha challenge looks to be in the rainy weather since they are wearing raincoats. It rained on Day 11 and 12, not Day 10 which would have been the RC which might give more likelihood to Piranha fishing being the IC.

Great analysis Krautboy.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 05:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 30 days figuratively speaking"
>Also it rained on days 11
>and 12 according to this
>weather page. The piranha challenge
>looks to be in the
>rainy weather since they are
>wearing raincoats. It rained on
>Day 11 and 12, not
>Day 10 which would have
>been the RC which might
>give more likelihood to Piranha
>fishing being the IC.

Uhh, don't the reward challenges take place on the second day of each three-day show? The IC and tribal council are on the third day.

So the Pirahna challenge could be on day 11 and fire building IC on Day 12.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-05-03, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 30 days figuratively speaking"
Also, not for nothing but the demeanor of the people in the caps for fire and fish challenges, the fish challenge they "appear" to look a little more relaxed while the fire challenge more intense. That may be an indication there is more at stake (immunity) for the fire challenge. Just another thought for the debate of which is which

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 30 days figuratively speaking"
Usually the RC is on 1st Day (Day 10) and IC on 3rd Day (Day 12)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •