The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-03 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

Some have already been seen in the TDT thread. Here's what I've got.

{Voiceover} On Survivor, a Battle of the Sexes is heating up...

{Dave} I'm burning, I'm burning up.

{Voiceover} ...and getting downright dangerous

{Jeff Probst} ...the pirahna will take your finger off.

{Alex, screaming} Aaaah!

{Voiceover} And the demands of the Amazon...

{Voiceover} ...are pushing one woman...

{Shawna} I am just breaking hour by hour.

{Voiceover} ...to the limit.

{Shawna} I am so tired.
---Note, I did not cap this scene, which was similar to 40 above---
{Deena} Shut. Up.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps VerucaSalt 03-03-03 1
 Joanna Recycled? Krautboy 03-03-03 2
   RE: Joanna Recycled? PepeLePew13 03-03-03 3
       RE: Joanna Recycled? Bebo 03-03-03 4
   #37 is recycled sorgee 03-03-03 5
   RE: Joanna Recycled? shakes the clown 03-03-03 6
       RE: Joanna Recycled? lizziegirl 03-03-03 7
       OFG Theory and Shakes Return... Krautboy 03-03-03 9
           RE: OFG Theory and Shakes Return... lizziegirl 03-03-03 10
               RE: OFG Theory and Shakes Return... Krautboy 03-03-03 11
                   RE: OFG Theory and Shakes Return... lizziegirl 03-03-03 12
 audio updated Bungler 03-03-03 8
   RE: audio updated tribephyl 03-03-03 14
 RE: Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps VanQ1 03-03-03 13
 RE: Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps Krendie 03-03-03 15
   RE: Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 03-03-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-03-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps"
As always Bungler, you make "spoiling life" so much easier

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-03-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Joanna Recycled?"
In addition to the recycled Challenge shots we also have a recycled picture (#36) of Joanna...this looks like it's from the EP2 rain storm (notice the incomplete shelter in the background)

Why a recycled vidcap of Joanna?

Krautboy

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Joanna Recycled?"
To make sure that we (the viewing public) don't forget who Joanna is or what she looks like before the buildup to her boot in this episode?

Makes no sense to have a recycled vidcap -- but perhaps Bungler or anyone else can tell what she was saying in that particular sequence in the promo that might give a clue as to why the recycled scene was chosen in relation to a possible boot?

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Joanna Recycled?"
Joanna asserted that it rained because they had the immunity idol in their camp. Could this be a sign that she is again vocal about the idol, now that it's back in camp again? That could explain why it's being shown for Joanna's boot potential.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-03-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "#37 is recycled"
and it looks as if a couple of others may have been as well.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Joanna Recycled?"
>
>Why a recycled vidcap of Joanna?
>

..could it be the return of the OFG theory?

lizziegirl 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-03-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizziegirl Click to send private message to lizziegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Joanna Recycled?"
Slightly off topic here. I am kind of new, and I searched for what the OFG theory is, but couldn't find it. Could someone explain? Thanks so much!

03-03-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "OFG Theory and Shakes Return..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-03 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

Wow, the OFG Theory and Shakes return togther!

Shakes, nice to see you making a guest appearance!

Yes, the OFG Theory came out of hybernation last week with this shot of Daniel:

Krautboy

03-03-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizziegirl Click to send private message to lizziegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OFG Theory and Shakes Return..."
Sorry if I am being dense, but what is the OFG theory. I am blonde, so I guess you have to spell it out for me. Sorry. Thanks for helping though....

03-03-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: OFG Theory and Shakes Return..."
Lizziegirl, the OFG Theory (name coined by me) has been around since S3 when a poster here (OutFrontGirl) posted about a pattern she observed in the episode previews...the pattern observed was a shot of that episode's bootee appearing in the promos. It was usually a solo shot, showing that person involved in some ordinary camp activity. It became an effective tool to used in conjunction with other spoilers and speculation to narrow down the list of candidates for each week and was surprisingly reliable.

During S5 the OFG Theory broke down. It was speculated that the shows editors became aware of the unconcious clues they were giving us and changed their editing practices for the promos. Subsequently the OFG Theory was abandoned...

Now, it appears the new editors may have forgotten about, are unaware of the OFG Theory, or they just don't care. It now appears that the week's bootee is once again being featured in the episode previews...

Last week Danial was featured; this week Joanna has appeared.

The OFG Theory has returned...

Hope this helps.

Krautboy

03-03-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: OFG Theory and Shakes Return..."
Thanks KrautBoy! That explains a lot. So based on the vidcaps above, and if one subscribes to the OFG theory, then Joanna would be a good suspect. Or Christy, but coupled with Christy weight loss info, more likely Joanna. Of course, that is based only on OFG theory.

Thanks for keeping me informed. And I like your Hummel.

(I am a Kraut Girl myself).

03-03-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "audio updated"
I updated my post above to include the audio.

For those who asked, Joanna's scene occurs when the voiceover talks about the demands of the Amazon.

I didn't cap the scene that occurs while Shawna says that she's tired because it's just another close-up of her crying.

I posted Deena's Shut. Up. as two different sentences because she says it that way, with obvious impatience and/or disgust.

Another note: I think Alex's raised eyebrows shot (31) and Rob's & Matthew's surprised shot (34) are both from before the fire challenge, not pirahnas as is implied in the preview. Their clothes match fire-building, not the clothes they're wearing in the pirahna challenge shots. So Matthew is obviously very surprised by something relating to fire (great reward, maybe?).

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: audio updated"
Another note: I think Alex's raised eyebrows shot (31) and Rob's & Matthew's surprised shot (34) are both from before the fire challenge, not pirahnas as is implied in the preview. Their clothes match fire-building, not the clothes they're wearing in the pirahna challenge shots. So Matthew is obviously very surprised by something relating to fire (great reward, maybe?).

I was stymied, by the looks on the men's faces,as well.
A slack-jawed Matthew, mostly. It has to be something relating to the challenge, right? Something, big enough, to warrant a true sense of awe, at least from Matthew. Plus, different enough to illicit raised eyebrows from Alex and a look of possible strategizing from Rob.
So either...
(1)the challenge itself is a shocker to execute(as in it is extremely difficult or extraodinarily dangerous), or
(2)the prize is...suprising(as in 6 new Saturn Ions for the winning team), or
(3)some bit of info was shared that noone had known about before(as in "Smile! Your on candid camera" or "Luke, I am your father.").
Make you think of anything? Makes me think it might be(3).

What if this is when the men find out that Christy is truly deaf.
Alex is a bit suprised, Matthew is amazed, and Rob starts reworking his plans.

Although, it is nothing that will ultimately decide who wins the actual challenge, yet a "shocker", nonetheless.
Maybe Joanna, cut the II's head off. Who knows?

tribephyl

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-03-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-03 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

Anyone notice the shot #35, that there are only 6 Jaburu in view, in the boat. There is a good chance that Christy is in the back steering I guess. But also interesting is seeing Jenna, Heidi, Deena and Shawna at the front, then singles of Joanna and Jeanne, then presumably Christy. Tina W said to watch the groupings people put themselves in, and this shot does tell me alot.
Deena sitting next to Shawna, tells me, Deena will probably be the 'protector' of Shawna in the next episode, but will also be hard as hell on her.

edited because my eyes arent what they used to be..the picture reveals more when it is enlarged.

It looks as though it is Jenna, Joanna and Jeanne on the starboard side, and Heidi, Deena then Shawna on the port side, and Christy could be behind Shawna, and obscured by Joanna in the photo.

Krendie 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-03-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krendie Click to send private message to Krendie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps"
Are 38 and 39 recycled pics as well? Is this from the first immunity challenge?
I guess the point is to show us Shawna falling - although if this is from the first challenge its totally unrelated to her current state of mind/physique.

03-03-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep 4 (Sun) Preview Vidcaps"
Yep, they're from episode 1. I think they're in there to illustrate the "push one" narration that goes over the images (like someone's pushing Shawna down). Then in the "to the limit" pics, Shawna literally falls down on her own. She looks completely weak and spent, with wobbly legs. Think of a marathon runner at the end of race, who literally trembles down into their fall. That's what Shawna looks like in those shots.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •