The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FINAL THREE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FINAL THREE"
ok /............here it goes........final three

estella kelly jo mary

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FINAL THREE Chrissy gal 10-29-03 1
   RE: FINAL THREE PepeLePew13 10-29-03 3
 RE: FINAL THREE curlytop 10-29-03 2
   RE: FINAL THREE bachelorfan 10-29-03 4
       RE: FINAL THREE WickedWidow 10-30-03 5
 RE: FINAL THREE delilahj 10-30-03 6
   RE: FINAL THREE WISHIWASENTWATCHING 10-30-03 19
 RE: FINAL THREE girlie78 10-30-03 7
   RE: FINAL THREE LeftPinky 10-30-03 8
       RE: FINAL THREE joannie 10-30-03 9
 Meredith weltek 10-30-03 10
 RE: FINAL THREE KScott 10-30-03 11
   RE: FINAL THREE weltek 10-30-03 12
   RE: FINAL THREE leogirl_21 10-30-03 14
   RE: FINAL THREE missygirl3 10-30-03 15
       RE: FINAL THREE sorgee 10-30-03 17
       RE: FINAL THREE KScott 10-30-03 18
       RE: FINAL THREE KScott 10-31-03 22
   RE: FINAL THREE Guppin1234 10-30-03 20
 MARY sorgee 10-30-03 13
   ABC misdirection sorgee 10-30-03 16
       RE: ABC misdirection escapedude 10-30-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FINAL THREE"
It's too late now, but for future reference, we usually put SPOILER and some filler on the first few lines so the information doesn't show up on the front page of the forum. That way we spare anyone who hasn't seen the show yet.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FINAL THREE"
Correct... and keep in mind that the show hasn't aired yet on the West Coast (12 midnight on the East Coast) and some people do take it seriously that they don't want the show spoiled beforehand.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

curlytop 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlytop Click to send private message to curlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FINAL THREE"
Hoping for the next round, Bob will use better judgement. Estella appears to be a flighty and snobbish woman. May it finally come down to Mary and Kelly Joe, with Kelly Joe as the lady he finally chooses.

bachelorfan 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bachelorfan Click to send private message to bachelorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FINAL THREE"
I was taken by Estella's voice on tonight. If you close your eyes and listen to her voice, she sounds just like Trista. We all know how much Bob adores Trista. It's really strange how much Estella's whinny voice sounds just like Trista's. Maybe Bob is into that sort of thing. It gives me a headache!!

WickedWidow 19 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedWidow Click to send private message to WickedWidow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FINAL THREE"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

Amen! I also think she has a nasal, whinny voice. How can men stand voices like hers?

Also, has anyone noticed her nose is not centered and looks strange? I noticed it quite some time ago, but tonight it was more obvious.

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: FINAL THREE"
Here's my wish list:
-Estella might leave next week, because her voice annoys me. ( It seems fake)

-Then Mary can go because she's way too intense!!!(Besides I'm not sure she loves Bob himself; or the idea of a family & kids more).

-Finally, I think he should pick Kelly Jo because I feel she cares about people. (ie- when she comforted Meredith when Her Grandmother died)

-I have yet to see Mary, comfort anyone else
or show anyone other than Bob, human compassion.

-Plus Kelly JO is so entertaining!!!!

WISHIWASENTWATCHING 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WISHIWASENTWATCHING Click to send private message to WISHIWASENTWATCHING Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: FINAL THREE"
I have yet to see Mary, comfort anyone else
or show anyone other than Bob, human compassion.

to the above Mary cried and asked no to be seen on camera for Meridith and her Grandmother dying...remember.

Any way I think Mary will be the one. I like kelly jo, But every season before this one the fun person gets booted in the end. Mary Jo is Bobs release from the reality of the situation. Not his perfict partner. Estella or Mary will win. Then I could ask kelly jo out! She is sweet, fun, sexy, caring...the total package for me, plus I love that she has so many looks!...but not for Bob.

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: FINAL THREE"
I was a little disappointed to see Meredith go because she was my favorite since the beginning. She has so much more class than the others. However, I don't think that she and Bob are a very good match. I think that she is too good and too classy for him. So, maybe it was a good thing that he let her go.

Out of the girls who are left, I hope that he picks Kelly Jo. She just seems like a better match for him than the other two. I haven't liked Estella since the very beginning. She gets on my nerves more and more each week. And there's just something about Mary that I don't like. She just doesn't seem as natural with Bob as Kelly Jo does. I agree with another poster who said that Mary liked the idea of marriage and kids more than the idea of Bob. At this point she'd marry anyone who was willing, I think.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-30-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: FINAL THREE"
I completely agree. Meredith was the classiest, but too good for Bob.

Estella is a spoiled whiner...but Bob appears to like her style of living.

Mary is too mature for Bob - can you see him with children?

Kelly Jo is the best match of the remaining women, sense of fun, not ready for a family....

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: FINAL THREE"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

I think Bob got along the best with Kelli-Jo's family, too. He seemed to like being the center of attention of five doting women!

I can't picture him at ALL with Mary's family at a family gathering. He can't even communicate with half of them! I do think Mary hears her biological clock ticking and thinks that Bob could be her last chance.

Edited to add: Especially if she wants FIVE children!

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Meredith"
I don't think it's that she was too classy, nor too good for Bob, she was just a real downer. I don't think it's just that her grandmother died, either. She just seems to have a "blah" personality. She's pretty, nice and seems intelligent, just lacks a "shining" personality. Whomever Bob ends up with NEEDS to have a standout personality or there will be some conflict. The only one that seems to have that personality is Kelly Jo.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: FINAL THREE"
I was skimming through a magazine at home this morning (can't remember which one, it has Andrew & Jen on the front they ARE getting married) anyway, there was a small article on Bob and the woman he chose. He said that he was attracted to her in the beginning but one of the major reasons he picked her was because of the way she treated the other women in the house. He said he does not like cattiness and she was not like that at all.

I vote for Kelly Jo, I think she has treated everyone the same, no bitchiness there, I sure hope I am right!

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: FINAL THREE"
I think you are right. I'm sure he caught on to the fact that KJ was a good friend to Meridith. Mary nor Estella seem very involved with the other girls on a friendship level.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: FINAL THREE"
Okay, the final three...I think they are a pretty good choice for Bob to choose from.

Estella - So many people don't like her but I don't think I have any problems with her as a person except that she seems a bit more snobby than the other two. I kinda like her but in the end I don't think that she is the best choice for Bob...I don't see it lasting.

Mary - I think that she is a much better pick for Bob than Estella would be...she's very mature but the kid issue will be a problem if not now, then later on if he does choose her. Somehow I think that Mary might also not be the perfect match for Bob.

Kelly Jo - She is awesome...my favorite pick for Bob!
I really think that they are both upbeat and fun people and that they would fit well together, the only thing that I doubt is that she might be too young for Bob. I still have my money on her...I like em' together and hope she's the last one standing!

I have been so wrong when picking the 'one' on this show. I thought Trista would have chosen Charlie I was wrong, I thought that Aaron would probably choose Brooke but I was wrong, he chose Helene, and I surely thought that Andrew would choose Kristen but he chose Jen. And as for the first one where Alex chose Amanda over Trista, well I never saw that one so ... you know ... I woudn't know. I still have my fingers crossed that it is indeed Kelly Jo.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: FINAL THREE"
I vote for Kelly Jo too. I think that sounds right to me. Mary was being very catty when KJ got the one on one date.(Which I never understood). post the title to the magazine if you remember. I love reading about Andrew and Jen. me & the hubby had her picked from day one

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: FINAL THREE"
i don't remember it as mary being catty. i remember it as mary finally having the reality set in. she said something about starting to rrealize that bob was dating all the women and getting closer to all of them. i think mary was hurting.

i also remember kelly jo ASSUMING that mary was upset because of the special bond between kelly jo and bob.

10-30-03, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: FINAL THREE"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

>post
>the title to the magazine
>if you remember. I love
>reading about Andrew and Jen.
>me & the hubby had
>her picked from day one
>

I think it is either Ladies Home Journal, Good Housekeeping or Woman's Day. I will look more closely tonight and let you know for sure. Which ever one it is the front cover has the picture of Andrew and Jen (I picked her from the beginning too, the only one I ever got right)

Edited because I never could spell.

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

10-31-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
22. "RE: FINAL THREE"
The magazine was Redbook.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: FINAL THREE"
Translation - he picked Mary!

Sarcasm is not
a crime!

10-30-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "MARY"
i still hope/think mary will be the one that he picks. i DO think that they are a good match. she would be able to give him a lot of the things that he said desired, but were missing from his first marriage. (and NO, i don't think that bobos a last resort for her. i doubt she has to beg for any dates and 35 does not qualify a person to be an old maid.)

i think kelly jo would be a lot of fun for him and possibly a good match, but i think a marriage to her would be much like he described his marriage to his first wife.

estella is just not a good match for him.

10-30-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
16. "ABC misdirection"
i also want to add that networks usually promote their shows with a bit of misdirection in order to keep people watching.

at this point we all know about the interview in which bob states something along the lines of hitting it off immediately with the woman that he selects.

well, if you read the diary for episode 1 on the ABC website, the only girl bob refers to in his entry is kelly jo. also, if you look att he picture gallery from episode 1, who is missing from ALL of teh pictures - even the group shot? mary. however, kelly jo and estella are there, and more than once.

i think ABC wants us to think it is kelly jo. however, with misdirection prevailing, that leads me directly to mary.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ABC misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 06:03 PM (EST)

remember guys ABC could be leading you to believe that KJ is going to be the one.They could be showing Estelle in a negative light on purpose..He could very well pic KJ but you never know..Mary will def leave next week though..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •