The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey there TARSucks... Time to VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-02, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey there TARSucks... Time to VOTE!!!"
Well... last week only 2 of our 63 voters managed to identify Heather and Eve as the team to be eliminated. I won't even comment on how pathetic that is. Let's see if we can do a little better this week! Walk (meaning do NOT hail a cab) to your voting booth, and let us know who will go next!

1) Post the name of the team that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Hey there TARSucks... Time to VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)
Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)
Derek/Drew (Identical Twins)
Flo/Zach (Friends)
John Vito/Jill (Dating)
Ken/Gerard (Brothers)
Michael/Kathy (Long Distance Couple)
Teri/Ian (Married Parents)

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get the fast forward, who will finish first, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Aaron and Arianne J Slice 10-28-02 1
 Flo/Zach (Friends) sjunkim 10-29-02 2
 Non-elimination New York 10-29-02 3
 Andre / Damon (Guns 'n' Hoses) Bucky Katt 10-29-02 4
 Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends) vsuri 10-29-02 5
 Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends) cmaybur 10-29-02 6
 "Aaron, Arianne... realitybites 10-29-02 7
 Teri/Ian IceCat 10-29-02 8
 Non Elim episode Esbea 10-29-02 9
 Aaron/Arianne railfan 10-29-02 10
 Aaron and Arianne Goober 10-29-02 11
 Non-elimination round. ulalame 10-29-02 12
   Vote Change: Aaron/Arianne ulalame 10-30-02 32
 Michael and Kathy!!! survivorscott 10-29-02 14
 Vote Totals So Far... sleeeve 10-29-02 15
 Teri/Ian Loree 10-29-02 16
 Flo/Zach VA Slim 10-29-02 17
 Ken/Gerard WildEel 10-29-02 18
 Teri/Ian sherlock 10-29-02 19
 Teri and Ugly American stan1616 10-29-02 20
 Teri & Ian Spidey 10-29-02 21
 Teri/Ian Ronnet 10-29-02 22
 Teri/Ian buckeyegirl 10-30-02 23
 Derek/Drew Yogi 10-30-02 24
 Teri/Ian TechNoir 10-30-02 25
 Michael & Kathy Serendipity 10-30-02 26
 RE: Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends... wildchickenhunter 10-30-02 27
 Michael/Kathy Femme 10-30-02 28
 Teri & Ian greeneyes 10-30-02 29
 teri/ian smiles 10-30-02 30
 AA Esbea 10-30-02 31
 Teri/Ian QueenP 10-30-02 33
 Andre & Damon managerr 10-30-02 34
 Flack (Flo/Zach) redandwhite 10-30-02 35
 Flo/Zach (friends) Bebo 10-30-02 36
 Aaron/Arianne FesterFan1 10-30-02 37
 Ken and Gerard melverine 10-30-02 38
 Michael/Kathy (Long Distance Couple... travelingbetty 10-30-02 39
 Aaron/Arianne bobstew617 10-30-02 40
 Michael/Kathy ELCinOhio 10-30-02 41
 Aaron/Arianne ShowMeTheWinner 10-30-02 42
 Michael and Kathy !!!!! katem 10-30-02 43
 Aaron/Arianne wendyp 10-30-02 44
 John/Jill magic_star 10-30-02 45
 Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Asses) true 10-30-02 46
 Michael and Kathy Rosewood 10-30-02 47
 Aaron/Arianne rucksack 10-30-02 48
 Teri and Ian anotherkim 10-30-02 49
 Aaron/Arianne Tumbler 10-30-02 50
 Vote Tally #2 FesterFan1 10-30-02 51
 no boots this week moonbaby 10-30-02 52
 Andre/Damon lroy 10-30-02 53
 Teri/Ian Strider 10-30-02 54
 michael and Kathy VanQ 10-30-02 55
 Michael & Kathy Lisapooh 10-30-02 56
 Michael/Kathy L82LIFE 10-30-02 57
 Michael And Kathy sleeeve 10-30-02 58
   Andre & Damon GnomeHome 10-30-02 59
 Mike & Kathy ejm92 10-30-02 60
 Teri and Ian RuffNeck 10-30-02 61
 Mich-athy bondt007 10-30-02 62
 Michael and Kathy Sophie 10-30-02 63
 Michael and Kathy GeorgiaBelle 10-30-02 64
 Arron / Arrianne ( The Poofyheads!... Drive My Car 10-30-02 65
  Teri/Ian SurvivorBlows 10-30-02 66
 FINAL Vote Total AyaK 10-31-02 67

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-02, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Aaron and Arianne"
Slow racing and a hard time with the car will cut these two loose ends free! Go back from whence you came! You make us New Yorkers look like shallow snobs! FEH!

If anyone goes for the FF, I bet it's Teri and Ian... if they're SMART, which I suppose they have consistantly proven they are NOT.

I'm thinkin' Team Doublemint's due for another first finish.

Take it easy
-=J=-

sjunkim 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-02, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sjunkim Click to send private message to sjunkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Flo/Zach (Friends)"
Yeah meh.... Ffwd will go to Michael/Kathy (Long Distance Couple)

Teri/Ian (Married Parents) will barely survive this... just a feeling that they won't be going yet....

Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends) will hopefully survive this... I got faith

John Vito/Jill (Dating) with an awesome finish

New York 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-02, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail New%20York Click to send private message to New%20York Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Non-elimination"
There are 13 pitstops of which 4 are non-elimination points. I think we are due for a non-elimination week.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Andre / Damon (Guns 'n' Hoses)"
I will keep voting for them until they lose!

"So anyway, that Burmese down the hall is avoiding me. I think she's hot for Bucky." BA

vsuri 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-02, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vsuri Click to send private message to vsuri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)"
It's high time these idiots got eliminated.

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-02, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)"
Just a gut feeling, not that my gut feelings have meant anything so far...

I think Michael and Kathy may go for the Fast Forward, especially if Kathy is still feeling down like she was at the end of the last leg. Aaron and Arianne are probably too arrogant to "squander" their Fast Forward this early.

Chris

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-02, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. ""Aaron, Arianne..."
...you're the last team to arrive again. Unfortunately, no team was dumb enough to misinterpret clues on this leg, so you have been eliminated from the race."

This pick is very tentative. The only team I think is absolutely safe is Flo & Zach. Both brother teams are probably safe.

Since the teams are so close together, I don't think anyone will risk the FF this week.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Teri/Ian"
Only because Ian is an arrogant, abusive turd...

I do like New York's idea of a non-elimination episode, though...

We are definitely due for one.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Non Elim episode"

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-29-02, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Aaron/Arianne"
2nd choice is A-Mon. I know, no one believes the racers of planes spoiler, but I will probably not pick Terian anytime soon without very strong spoiler info.

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Aaron and Arianne"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-02 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

Who gives a toss abt them, really. LOL. Meanwhile nasty ol' Gramps and suck-it-in Nana seem to have more lives than 4 generations of cats. They'll live to see another ep. Seems voters are alot wiser now seeing as how few have picked them this time.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-02, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Non-elimination round."
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-02 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

This is a tentative pick for now. Given the turmoil over the boot last week, with Heave getting the heave-ho based on error, and how close the teams are together, I think they'll get a break this time. Although I didn't watch AR1, it's my understanding that there was a non-elimination round in the 5th episode when 7 teams were remaining--since there's one more team in this season (12 vs. the original's 11), that would make it parallel to this episode in this season.

Edited to add: as has been made clear in the thread discussing the possibility of a non-elimination round this episode, my assumption above is wrong--in both TAR1 and 2, the first non-elimination round occurred when there were 6 teams left, not 7 as I supposed. In any event, for now I am still voting for a non-elimination round, but much less sure now.

Alt: Aaron/Arianne. They just made it by through luck this past episode, and since the previews suggest that they have car trouble this episode, I think they'll come in at the end of the pack again. If it is an elimination round, it's their turn to go.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Vote Change: Aaron/Arianne"
Everyone's persuasive evidence that elimination rounds do not occur this early in the game, combined with the Early Show saying the next team eliminated will appear on 10/31 has me convinced that it's an elimination round. So, I'm going with my alternate, Aaron/Arianne, as the team eliminated.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-29-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Michael and Kathy!!!"

why the hell not

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

10-29-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Vote Totals So Far..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-02 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

Uh oh... one person who shall remain nameless has committed the cardinal sin of making a post to the vote thread that has nothing to do with voting. Please follow the rules.

Since there was a rules violation, I'm tallying the votes so that no one will be concerned about the missing post.

It is interesting to note that, aside from the fact that the Early Show has reserved a 15 minute block to chat with "the newest team eliminated from the Amazing Race", some people have decided to vote for a non-elimination episode. Their reasoning: "We have one more team, so we need one more non-elimination point." (Ummm.... last time I checked, with one more team, we should see one LESS non-elimination point, so if the first elimination was in E7 last season, this season it should be in E8).

Anyway... it's still early, so cast your vote for the option that seems most logical to you...

This is post #15 summarizing 13 votes, 1 tally, and 1 rules violation-- you know who you are!

Aaron/Arianne (Friends) - 6
No Team Will Be Eliminated - 3
Andre/Damon (3rd Watch) - 1
Flo/Zach (Friends) - 1
Michael/Kathy (Couple) - 1
Teri/Ian (Parents) - 1

Under the Radar:
Derek/Drew (Twins)
John Vito/Jill (Dating)
Ken/Gerard (Brothers)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Teri/Ian"
I would be just as happy if A&A are eliminated. But I think being last they are most likely to go for the FF this time.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Flo/Zach"
I have to believe that one of the teams that has Nozzle trouble, will be one of the eliminated teams. BTW, I think that the Spanish word for Diesel is spelled D-I-E-S-E-L. How can so many make this mistake? Maybe they left their brains in their helmets from the Repelling activity?

Hopefully there isn't enough bunching waiting for the ferry to allow them to completely recover from their mistake.

Anyway, which of the 4 is a pure guess. Flo & Zach drew the short straw from me.

WildEel 48 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WildEel Click to send private message to WildEel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Ken/Gerard"
The teams are extreemly close together so I have a feeling this less physically fit team will fall behind when it comes to the detour or the roadblock. Also, unlike Teri/Ian, they don't have the luxury of using the FF in case the rase becomes too close for comfort.

If the fast forward is offered early, Teri/Ian will take it, if not, nobody will take it.

No non-elimination leg this time. 1 more team=one less of these legs, and they'll probably use them later on in the race.

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Teri/Ian"
FF- Aaron and Arianne

stan1616 121 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stan1616 Click to send private message to stan1616 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Teri and Ugly American"
Posts #18 and 19 by WildEel and sherlock, Teri and Ian and Aaron and Arianne will not both take the fast forward as it showed in the preview that they put in the wrong gas. But then again, one might never know. BTW, why the hell would they refuel their truck if they've already won the FF!

This spells the end of the reign of the Ugly American and his slave.

Stan1616

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Teri & Ian"
Because I hate him. Not a "wish you burn in hell" kind of hate, but more of a "get out of my face (off of my tv) and I don't ever want to see you or your loud mf'ing mouth again" kind of hate.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-29-02, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Teri/Ian"
Pleeeeeeeeeese let it be them

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Teri/Ian "
Wish I may, wish I might, that this wish I wish tonight come true..please, please let Ian and the ugly hat be gone from my tv screen.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-30-02, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Derek/Drew"
Derek/Drew

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Teri/Ian"
I will vote for them until they die. And if he happens to fall off of a cliff or get squashed by a semi, so much better.

TN

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-02, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Michael & Kathy"
Although Kathy has not taken an active role in any of the roadblocks (well, she did paddle the kayak) nor has she done any of the detours, she seems to be getting more & more exhausted each episode. They seem to consistently lose what looks like it will be a good finish and falling lower each week. The taxi was not their fault, but losing their way to the Lisbon fortress was.

If they are among those that have car trouble, I just don't think they will recover as fast as the other teams.

The point against their demise is that we don't know who the hell they are. Kathy said a total of 22 words and Michael is just showing us he's way cool.

Hope it's AA though.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)"
It is time for these two misfits to GOOO!
Break down puts them out of the race.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-30-02, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Michael/Kathy"

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Teri & Ian"
One of these days I'll get this right.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "teri/ian"
I believe that they will be one of the Teams to put the incorrect gas in thier vehicle. However, only the strong teams can recover from such a mistake and they are not one of the stronger teams.

alt pick: aaron/arianne
ff: no one

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "AA"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-02 AT 08:59 PM (EST)

I mean A-MON!!!!!!! crap! re-vote.....I didnt realize I was breaking the rules.

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

QueenP 35 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenP Click to send private message to QueenP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Teri/Ian"
I'm just too stubborn to change. I'm sticking with them until I'm right!

Pam

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-30-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Andre & Damon"
About this time in TAR, you can usually tell who is the next to go--as teams begin to exit in order of their strength. Based on average finish, Andre/Damon are the weakest team left on the board, and I think they should be the odds on favorite to exit.

redandwhite 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-30-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redandwhite Click to send private message to redandwhite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Flack (Flo/Zach)"
I don't really have anything against Zach, except that he has been friends all his life with a beeotch like Flo, but I think her reaction to being "Philiminated" would be priceless!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Flo/Zach (friends)"
The press release refers to someone getting hysterical on the cliff, and with Eve gone, I think Flo is the best candidate. Combine that with the gas problem, and I think it will be enough to eliminate them.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Aaron/Arianne"
Well, it looks like we can narrow this list down to four. The problem is that they were the four teams I was looking at this week anyway. Yes, it seems that stupidity isn't limited to Harvard law students, as 4--count 'em F-O-U-R--teams put unleaded gas into a diesel powered car. That's right, you can put Michael, Zach, Ian, and whoever filled the tank for A/A into the TAR Hall of Shame right alongside Heather and Eve (On second thought, Heather and Eve should get their own wing in this joint).

By the time Spain's answer to AAA comes to save these buffoons, the other 4 teams will be snacking down on hummus at a Moroccan cafe.

So who goes next given the choice of Type A/Type ZZZzzzz, screech/Screech, Airhead/AirheadAnne, and the Bunkers? I honestly believe that Ian must've sold his soul to the Devil, because he is the luckiest sack o' shite I've seen on this show. Screech X 2 seems too obvious with Flo's meltdown front and center this week.

That leaves Airhead/AirheadAnne and Dr. Phil's Waiting Room as the candidates for this week's ouster. Basically, I flipped a coin...then I flipped it again because I forgot to assign Heads and Tails. It came up Heads, which clearly means that A/A will be saying their tearful farewell at about 9:58 EST.

Fester

melverine 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melverine Click to send private message to melverine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Ken and Gerard"
Buh bye guys!

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Michael/Kathy (Long Distance Couple)"
I voted for them last week and really think they go this week because they do not impress me as being that strong of a team nor do they have as deep of a relationship to get them out of messy situations.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Aaron/Arianne"
Heave won't help them out this time... Buh-bye A&A.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Michael/Kathy"
and I'll keep voting this way till they get booted

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Aaron/Arianne"
25% chance of being right. Might as well be them.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Michael and Kathy !!!!!"
Michael and Kathy is the choice by process of elimination.

It will be down to the four airhead teams that put gas instead of diesel in their vehicles.

Flo and Zach is too obvious (given Flo's meltdown). Teri and Ian & AA are too prominent in the previews.

That leaves the losers for this week.

No one takes the FF.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Aaron/Arianne"
No clue.. forgot to tape last week. But I think A/A are too cocky to take the fast forward. Plus i just do not like them.

Alt Ian/Teri

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-30-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "John/Jill"
Can't keep up with the pack.

FF- Teri/Ian

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Asses)"
I voted for them last week, and they SHOULD have gone. I will continue to vote for them until they do.

ps... I hope the Twins and the Brothers kick them on their way out!

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Michael and Kathy"
I'm still reeling from last week. I've since lost my raison d'être. Who cares who I vote for- it makes no difference now that I've been eliminated from the non-eliminee game, and there's no spoiler island...sigh.

Oh, wait. There is still PTTE! If Michael and Kathy go, then my PTTE should improve dramatically. I have found reason to live again!!!

(PS: Props to GTMike for sticking to his guns about the whole non-eliminee game- I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Losing is losing, and that's it.)

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Aaron/Arianne "
just basing myself on editing...we've seen their story *yawn* thanks for playing...

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Teri and Ian"
Icey said it best:

Only because Ian is an arrogant, abusive turd...

and because they could find their asses with all four hands--add in the fuel foul-up and let them take their annoying asses home.

Miscellaneous Ramblings

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Aaron/Arianne"
Mostly wishful thinking...

Tumbler

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Vote Tally #2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-02 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

This is post #51 totalling 46 votes, 2 vote changes, 1 vote tally, and 1 deleted post.

Aaron/Arianne......16
Teri/Ian...............12
Michael/Kathy........7
Flo/Zach...............4
Andre/Damon........2
Ken/Gerard...........2
Derek/Drew..........1
Jon Vito/Jill..........1
Non-Elimination....1

Fester

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "no boots this week"
It's time for one of these to settle everyone down.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Andre/Damon"
If one of these guys hook up with Heave, they have to go soon...

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Teri/Ian"
Just 'cause I said I'll vote for them to be eliminated until they actually are.

Strider

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "michael and Kathy"
I think it will be one of the 4 teams dealing with the problem with the vehicle. Sooo I believe that it is M & K.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Michael & Kathy"
Out of the four teams that apparently can't pump gas correctly, Michael and Kathy appear the least motivated. Everything else being equal, I'll go with them

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Michael/Kathy"
I really, really wish it would be A&A, but I think they'll go for the FF. They won't like being in last place for long.

Ian and Teri are my alternates, but he seems to have that dumb luck that may keep his sorry butt in the game.

10-30-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
58. "Michael And Kathy"
I think that their story has just about come to a close... Teri and Ian are clearly the bad guys that will be in it to the end. Thus, it's time for M&K to go.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

GnomeHome 12 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GnomeHome Click to send private message to GnomeHome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Andre & Damon"
They had a lot more camera time last week, so they might be gone this week. Heather & Eve and Andrew & Dennis had more camera in the episode preceding their departures as well.

The only other candidates would seem to be Ken & Gerard.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Mike & Kathy"
I've been wanting these two to go for awhile...hopefully tonight is their night.

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-02, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Teri and Ian"
Goodbye Ian

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Mich-athy"
I missed last week! So, I'll toss the hat in with these two, but Ian & Teri are alt.'s

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-30-02, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Michael and Kathy"
Michael and Kathy...

Teri and Ian as an alternative.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Michael and Kathy"
Only because I think Andre and Damon will take the FF.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Arron / Arrianne ( The Poofyheads!)"
Once again my kid wants to cast her vote ( I think she may be one of the first "second generation" SBers)

Anyway KBug hates the A/A's and her pick has nothing to do with spoilers or clues, she just thinks that they are not focused on the Game, only on beating other teams ( Twins)

So Bye Bye A/A Poofyheads!

*Kate waves at True*

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. " Teri/Ian"
He just bugs me... leave already.

-SB

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "FINAL Vote Total"
This is post #67 summarizing 61 votes, 2 vote changes, 2 prior subtotals and 1 deleted post. We came close this week -- congrats to all the correct pickers!

Aaron/Arianne......17
Michael/Kathy......15
Teri/Ian..............15
Flo/Zach..............4
Andre/Damon........4
Ken/Gerard...........2
Non-Elimination.....2
Derek/Drew..........1
Jon Vito/Jill..........1

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •