The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ANYONE NOTICE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Denton 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-00, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denton Click to send private message to Denton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ANYONE NOTICE"
After Sue was bit by the stingray, she had a cast on. Normal right?

Then, the next day she goes and checks the mail for the reward challenge, and the cast is off.

The cast is still of during the challenge.

I don't know if she had it on during the immunity challenge, but she definitly did have it on during the Tribal Counsel.

Why wasn't on in between?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not a Cast GetBy_er 08-18-00 1
 RE: ANYONE NOTICE Cherberrie 08-18-00 2
   RE: ANYONE NOTICE flying squirrel 08-18-00 3
       RE: ANYONE NOTICE xtine 08-19-00 4
           RE: ANYONE NOTICE qwkslvr 08-19-00 5
               RE: ANYONE NOTICE Cherberrie 08-19-00 6
                   RE: ANYONE NOTICE xtine 08-19-00 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GetBy_er 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-00, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetBy_er Click to send private message to GetBy_er Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not a Cast"
It looked like Sue had a large gauze bandage taped to protect (or keep dry) the stingray, well, er --- sting. (I guess there *is* a reason they're called stingrays).

Since it wasn't a cast, she could have put another one on the next day.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ANYONE NOTICE"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

Yes, I noticed that Sue's bandage wasn't on throughout the whole episode last week. One would have thought logically that the bandage should have remained in place in between the time we first saw it and the time we last saw it, right? Then one would have to assume that each episode shown on TV is only based on video footage from the prior week and that the footage is assembled in true chronological order.

My first and more complicated theory on the "missing bandage" is based on a different assumption about how the episodes are made up. I think each TV episode is put together from the combination of two types of video footage: 1) footage from the past week, not necessarily in chronological order, and 2) any other interesting video footage from other periods of time outside of the window of the last week.

Or, a second much simpler theory is the bandage came off and wasn't replaced until later on when new first aid supplies were delivered!

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-18-00, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ANYONE NOTICE"
As you point out, we know that the events aren't shown in chronological order. The sting ray "incident" had to have happened sometime between the end of the RC and the start of the IC: in other words, either at the end of day 35 or the beginning/middle of day 36.

As you also point out, there are clips out of place in the episodes. This should enable us to try to place them based on whether or not Sue's hand is bandaged (if Sue is in them)!

xtine 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-00, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xtine Click to send private message to xtine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ANYONE NOTICE"
speaking of sue... did anyone notice that she looked different? her hair was down, combed and clean looking. there was also a camera shot of her shaving (shutter at the thought) her legs. why is she going to all this trouble to maintain some sense of cleanliness? maybe she's the 'married survivor' involved in the island affair... maybe with a camera man or crew?
say i'm not crazy... did this cross anyone's mind?

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-00, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ANYONE NOTICE"
>maybe she's the 'married survivor' involved in the island affair...did this cross anyone's mind<
I try not to have such repulsive thoughts!
Sue was able to wash her hair and shave because she ended up with Colleen's shampoo and Sean's razor.
To the victor go the spoils I'm afraid.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-19-00, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ANYONE NOTICE"
Are you certain Sue ended up with Colleen's shampoo and Sean's razor? How do you know Colleen and Sean didn't pack their luxury items in their bags?

xtine 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-00, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xtine Click to send private message to xtine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ANYONE NOTICE"
the point is that she made an effort... kelly obviously hasn't taken advantage of that razor... sue is more of a tom-boy than kelly... there is just something that doesn't sit right..... i dunno....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •