The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This show claims that there is only one team that consists of "life partners", but what about Rob and Brennan?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

JinkyPop 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-23-01, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JinkyPop Click to send private message to JinkyPop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This show claims that there is only one team that consists of "life partners", but what about Rob and Brennan?"
I suspected from the start that these two "sisters" had the shining eye for each other. NOT that there's anything WRONG with it! Hell, I'd rather watch these two guys go at it than Team Guido! I just wish that Rob and Brennan would stop pretending to be so straight and ridiculously macho and just come on out of the 'closet' so we can all confirm what we suspected from the start. Besides, if they did win, it would give the gay community a positive insight than all the crap Team Guido have shown us so far. What team Guido have proved is that they're sneaky, conniving, liars, revoltingly disgusting and perfect for each other seeing as there would be no other gay male on this planet that would want anything to do with them!

I say, "GO ROB AND BRENNAN!" and hope that you either 'come out' on the show as it winds up or in the media later after the game has completed and stop kidding yourselves and trying to fool the fans of this show. An appropriate moment would be to kiss each other if you win the $1 million dollars. Yes, I'd like that a lot =)

P.S. - I've been rooting for Frank and Margarita all the way, but I don't think they seriously have any chance against Rob and Brennan.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This show claims that there is ... LifePartner80 11-24-01 1
 RE: This show claims that there is ... SkyRaider 11-24-01 2
   RE: This show claims that there is ... FnMfan 11-25-01 3
 RE: This show claims that there is ... MsCurlGurl7 11-25-01 4
 RE: This show claims that there is ... Serendipity 11-25-01 5
   RE: This show claims that there is ... katem 11-25-01 6
       RE: This show claims that there is ... Serendipity 11-25-01 7
 they are all gay! every single one ... lovebead 11-26-01 8
   RE: they are all gay! every single ... Serendipity 11-26-01 9
       RE: they are all gay! every single ... Goober 11-26-01 10
           Brennan article in hometown paper xrunner 11-26-01 11
               Brennan article reprint AyaK 11-27-01 12
                   RE: Brennan article reprint Denyse 11-27-01 13
                       RE: Brennan article reprint nichst 11-29-01 14
                           RE: Brennan article reprint Denyse 11-29-01 15
                   RE: Brennan article reprint Jimbo2 11-29-01 16
                       An indictment AyaK 11-29-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LifePartner80 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-24-01, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LifePartner80 Click to send private message to LifePartner80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This show claims that there is only one team that consists of "life partners", but what about Rob and Brennan?"
I'll agree with you in that I'd love to see Rob & Brennan give each other a big kiss if they win. I've wanted Team Guido to win the whole time just because they're gay, but I think The Lawyers gave us enough evidence in the last episode that they probably are too. They could definitely be cirucuit boys. I'm sure you noticed Rob's prolonged hand on Brennan's shoulder when they were in a cab or something.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-24-01, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This show claims that there is only one team that consists of "life partners", but what about Rob and Brennan?"
Actually, I have inside information that CBS and FOX had coordinated this so that the TAR Teams end up in Africa with the Survivors and they all jump in the malaria mud puddles and rut like swine....with Tom in his overalls being the Big Daddy of them all, finally coming out and no longer having to spend a lonely life with his billy goats in the closet.

Brandon of course, will turn out to be the straightest one of the bunch.

And Frank will wander around in the African sun saying to no one in particular, "Brunch, brunch? Is this brunch?"

Now, back to the reality show, okay?

FnMfan 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-25-01, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FnMfan Click to send private message to FnMfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This show claims that there is only one team that consists of "life partners", but what about Rob and Brennan?"
and if anyone of you still remember....

In one episode in which Brennan drove the smart car.... When he arrived at the pitstop, they were..HOLDING HANDS (it doesn't look like high five to me) and moving their hands up and down..(like school girls) until Rob realized that they were on TV and quickly introduce the greeter Italian Girl to Brennan! (yeah right Rob...as if we would buy that). Brennan also gave one opinion about Guidos, I think in the earlier episode in Paris. His opinion goes something like this..."they want to prove to gay community.. bla bla bla" but I think it was about Guidos not holding up to their promise as an alliance.

And one more thing... In CBS website biography, check out this part :

I'd most like to receive a letter from:

Rob's answer : Kelly
Brennan's answer : Lisa

I dunno about you guys.. I just have a feeling they just made up these names....

Anyway, gay or not, besides the frat bros and F&M , I don't mind seeing them win.

MsCurlGurl7 22 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-01, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsCurlGurl7 Click to send private message to MsCurlGurl7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This show claims that there is only one team that consists of "life partners", but what about Rob and Brennan?"
O seriously guys! IF all we have time for now is to ponder Rob & Brennen's Lifestyle, I'm sorry but that's pretty lame. Obviously they aren't gay, and even though SUPPOSEDLY there are all those clues about them perhaps being gay, why wouldn't have they jsut admitted being gay lik the guidos? Them "holding hands" or him putting his shoulder aroudn the other one in the last episode, does not mean your gay. They are best friends and they are acting how buds would act at home. Geeze.............
I'm thouroughly Dis-Uh-Pointed in all of you for making that assumption!

MsCurlGurl7

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-25-01, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This show claims that there is only one team that consists of "life partners", but what about Rob and Brennan?"
Don't care if they are or not, they're still beautiful to look at. Rob seems to be a touch-feely kind of guy though. I notice in practically every episode he is hugging one of the ladies as well. In fact, he hugged Margarita on the beach, but Frank did not.

Maybe Frank is gay too?

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-25-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This show claims that there is only one team that consists of "life partners", but what about Rob and Brennan?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-01 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

I totally agree, Rob is touchy-feely, while Brennan is more aloof. I wish they were gay, but don't see anything that leads me to think that.

AND, at this point in the game, I believe they are the winners, they (along with F/M) have been the most consistent team.

Go R/B !!!!!!

Edited to add, Frank is not invited to the family, with his personality, YUCK !!!!!

11-25-01, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This show claims that there is only one team that consists of "life partners", but what about Rob and Brennan?"
Well, I hope they're straight, but then unless I also wish that I were younger, prettier and lived in LA, it doesn't matter all that much.

By the way, katem, Frank is not invited to my family either. Too agressive and too abusive. We have more than enough of those kind of men.

lovebead 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-26-01, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovebead Click to send private message to lovebead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "they are all gay! every single one of them!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-01 AT 06:05 AM (EST)

i have inside proof that the producers, and camera crew are all gay.

also every one that dropped out of the race so far = gay.

remember the rats, and tigers = all gay

the elephants and camels = gay

taxi drivers... you guessed it all gay

the show = gay

the commercials = all of them are gay

the host = really gay

anyone who watches the show = beyond gay

lb

p.s. i've never watched the show?

is it any good?

11-26-01, 06:51 AM (EST)
9. "RE: they are all gay! every single one of them!"
Thanks. You've started my day off with a laugh.

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-26-01, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: they are all gay! every single one of them!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-01 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

Sure they had some sweet times together: Rob lightly resting his hand on Brennan's shoulder in a stolen moment... Brennan tenderly plastering Rob's scraped knuckle like HE was the one hurting ... Rob silently working the canoe paddles while Brennan stretched out languorously at the other end just like Deborrah Kerr would, though only with Lancaster...

Oh gay, shmay-- so long as they love their mothers !!!

Meanwhile, hands up all those who liked Rob with his hair slicked back.

xrunner 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-01, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xrunner Click to send private message to xrunner Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Brennan article in hometown paper"
http://www.rochesternews.com/1122story8.html.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-01, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Brennan article reprint"
Thanks, xrunner. I'm going to reprint the whole article here just so it doesn't go "poof!" (as Web links have an irritating habit of doing).

And people, feel free to debate the Lawyers' sexual preference, but please don't let those discussions turn into debates about whether or not it's OK to be gay -- those debates don't belong on any board except Off-Topic (if even there) and will be deleted if they flare up in a board like this one that is focused on a show. OK?

'Amazing racer' home for the holiday
By Greg Livadas
Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

(Thursday, November 22, 2001) -- He has traveled nearly 50,000 miles around the world in 31 days, but for Brennan Swain, there's no place like Scottsville for the holidays.

Swain, 30, a contestant in the CBS reality show The Amazing Race, flew to Rochester from his home in Los Angeles on Tuesday night to spend Thanksgiving with his family.

Last night, he joined his high school buddies and family friends at the Ground Round at The Marketplace mall to watch the show.

Of the 11 two-person teams that started the race, Swain and Rob Frisbee, his co-worker and roommate, remained one of four teams in the running for the $1 million prize awarded to the winning team. They were in first place at the start of last night's show, which had the teams start in Krabi, Thailand.

Teams began in New York City and have visited southern and northern Africa, France, Italy and India. The show is broadcast locally on WROC-TV (Channel 8).

Swain says he's forbidden to talk about the show, especially the results, until the final show has aired Dec. 12. Not only do network officials worry the winning team's identity will be revealed before the series ends, but also some viewers apparently believe the race is broadcast live.

Each team receives a cash prize, but Swain said he doesn't know amounts.

Did he fly to Rochester in first class or coach? "I would fly coach regardless of whether we won or not, because no one has gotten paid yet," he said.

Swain, who specializes in patents and trademarks, was the 1989 valedictorian at Wheatland-Chili High School and was captain of the 1988 Section V championship soccer team. He is a former U.S. National BMX stunt ramp champion.

His parents are Dan and Linda Swain, who run Swain Technology Inc. in Scottsville.

Denyse 24 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-01, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denyse Click to send private message to Denyse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Brennan article reprint"
Erm...the article says each team receives a cash prize...
I thought only the winning team gets to bag the $1 million, and the rest go empty-handed?

nichst 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-01, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nichst Click to send private message to nichst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Brennan article reprint"
That's what I thought too, Denyse. I don't know, but maybe the contestants get a certain amount of money dependant on the amount of time they stay in the race.
And thanks to AyaK for posting the article. I wouldn't like to se Brennan go 'poof' either.

Denyse 24 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-01, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denyse Click to send private message to Denyse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Brennan article reprint"
It's just as well that each team bags some cash...
at least they won't feel that bad...

Jimbo2 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-01, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jimbo2 Click to send private message to Jimbo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Brennan article reprint"
"some viewers apparently believe the race is broadcast live. "

WTF?!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-01, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "An indictment"
...of the viewing audience, wouldn't you say? CBS apparently thinks that they're the stupid folks' network. I wonder what these people (if they really exist) would think if the race really DID end up at the World Trade Center.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •