The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rich's plan for the next episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Little Bob 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Bob Click to send private message to Little%20Bob Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rich's plan for the next episode"
Everyone knows that Rich and Rudy have an end game pact. Rich most likely knows that if he breaks this agreement He might lose Rudy's vote and it would definately make him look bad in front of the jury. Sue and Kelly would both want Rich in the final vote because Rich is not the most liked. Therefore, assuming Kelly wins immunity, Rich and Rudy will vote for Sue. Kelly and Sue will vote for Rudy because he is a threat for the final vote. That is where the infamous tie would happen. Rich could change his vote to Rudy and break the pact but Rudy would never really know what happened. The vote is in confidence and Rich will automatically look alot better if he is "forced" to vote out Rudy.

Now I know a lot of people that want Rudy to win will call this therory impossible but, like it or not, it is past the point where anyone wants to vote rich off. Sue, Kelly and Rudy will all want to go against him for the final vote. We also have Sue saying that her, Kelly, and Rich would be the final three(episode 9, I think). Meaning, that she would vote Rudy off before Rich.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rich's plan for the next episod... champagne_supernova 08-18-00 1
   RE: Rich's plan for the next episod... Little Bob 08-18-00 2
       RE: Rich's plan for the next episod... flash_forward_forever 08-18-00 3
           RE: Rich's plan for the next episod... Rudyrox 08-19-00 4
 RE: Rich's plan for the next episod... nopants 08-19-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

champagne_supernova 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-00, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail champagne_supernova Click to send private message to champagne_supernova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rich's plan for the next episode"
I think at this point, everyone would want to go against Sue in the final vote. Because she was the most vocal about the alliance to the Pagongs, they harbor the most resentment against her. Sue may not be a "dumb redneck," but she couldn't hold her own against Rich in a final two vote. He's very persuasive without being self-righteous. Sue's "There are alliances everywhere" speech was very self-righteous and obviously angered the Pagong jury members (except for Greg...who can get a read on that coconut?). I think everyone left on the island could beat Sue in a final vote.

Little Bob 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-00, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Bob Click to send private message to Little%20Bob Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rich's plan for the next episode"
Yeah, Sue would be good to go against too. I was just pointing out that everyone thinks Rudy is bound to get to the final two when it would be in everyone's best interest to have him booted next.

flash_forward_forever 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-00, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flash_forward_forever Click to send private message to flash_forward_forever Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rich's plan for the next episode"
I think Sue, Rich and Rudy are comfortable with what has been happening. I could see Sue and Rich ganging up on Kelly and Rudy to boot them one by one, simply because nobody hates Rudy and Pagong loves Kelly (except maybe Greg). And then it would be Rich vs. Sue in the final vote and may the best man/woman win!

So I'm hedging my bets that it will be a Rich and Sue final, although I could be dead wrong.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-19-00, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rich's plan for the next episode"
I am not so sure they were thinking like that though. All they know is that everyone knows all of them were in an alliance together and they probably figure it's anyone's game. They are ALL hated by the pagong for getting picked off. We see characters on the show.. but I have a feeling none of them are well liked by the jury except maybe Kelly for playing both sides.. which leads me to believe they will boot her first chance they get. (hopefully next TC) But I don't think they are thinking along the lines of "Rich is more hated then me" or "Rudy is more liked by them". I think that is something we are creating out of the characters presented to us through production of the show.

Mary

nopants 24 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-00, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nopants Click to send private message to nopants Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rich's plan for the next episode"
So you really think that the Rich/Rudy pact was made public to anything other that the broadcast audience? In other words, Do You Really Think The Voting Jury Knows? (Even if they did, Do you think they'd trust Rich?)

Rich is a game player and knows he can't come up against Rudy or Kelly in the final round. The jury simply likes Kelly and Rudy better.

Rich can and will turn against Rudy as soon as possible. He should put himself up against Sue. That'll be a challenge to the voting Jury.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •