The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-30-03, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
I CAN'T stand Ali. From the moment she stood on the steps on the first episode with her beauty pagent pose to her cringe worthy toothy fake smile. And it got worse with every episode especially when she was trying to be sexy (BARF!!!!) in the hot tub with Justin. But the awful truth is that because she is such a skank and whoresh and fake anyone who has the choice on who they'll go up against in the fianl will pick her to go because they know everyone hates her (even her alliance partners can't stand her)! If Ericka and Jun are smart, they'll team up against Ally and get her the heck out before they lose out on a chance to go to the final.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... redefine_perfection13 08-31-03 1
   RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... indian girl 09-02-03 2
       RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... AZ_Leo 09-02-03 3
           RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... EnglProf 09-03-03 4
               RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... redefine_perfection13 09-03-03 5
               RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... 4real 09-10-03 15
                   RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... Joyful 09-18-03 23
       RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... nailbone 09-04-03 6
 RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... Tilwee 09-04-03 7
   RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... nailbone 09-05-03 8
 RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... corcam 09-05-03 9
   RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... nailbone 09-05-03 10
 RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... managerr 09-05-03 11
   RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... bystander 09-05-03 12
 Loathsome Alisnot! AMAI 09-10-03 13
   RE: Loathsome Alisnot! AZ_Leo 09-10-03 14
       RE: Spoke too soon! AMAI 09-11-03 18
           RE: Spoke too soon! Tilwee 09-12-03 20
 RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... whoami 09-10-03 16
 WAY TO GO ALI SaphireLady 09-11-03 17
   RE: WAY TO GO ALI ginger 09-18-03 25
       RE: WAY TO GO ALI Jayzzzy 09-18-03 27
 RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... Bebo 09-11-03 19
   RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... FesterFan1 09-18-03 24
       RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in... ginger 09-18-03 26
 I HATE ALI I HATE ALI I HATE AL... astretch 09-17-03 21
   RE: I HATE ALI I HATE ALI I HAT... frisky 09-17-03 22
       Frisky reads my mind tamarama 09-18-03 28
 Beauty Queen Dropout MakeItStop 09-18-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
I couldn't agree more, and while she may end up in the final two theres not a chance in hell she'll win

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
hmmm....and that's what every body said about Will from BB2. Ali could win it just for playing dirty.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-02-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
You may not like how she is playing but at least she IS playing. Unlike Robert who has been carried along and has done nothing but either whine or gloat, depending on where his boys are in the pecking order.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
Honestly, when did it become the Reality T.V. norm that you set it up so that you go into the finals with the OTHER most unappealing player in the game?

Colby might have lost out to Tina (Survivor) but I respected the hell out of him for not taking Keith-- someone he'd beat without a fight--into the finals with him.

I guess everybody just wants an easy ride-- no sense of honor or integrity. Of course I AM talking about Reality T.V. but am I wrong to wish the games valued humanity a little more?

Scum of the earth (Will-- B Brother), Jenna (Survivor), etc. end up with huge cash awards for being terrible people!

I prefer my reality with a little more reality-- life isn't just about lying and screwing people over to get your stupid reward.

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
greed brings out different emotions in different people

4real 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4real Click to send private message to 4real Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
I have to put in my two cents about Colby- This guy has got to be the biggest idiot of all time. I mean, it is a GAME. You're supposed to try to win the game. Once you put personal feelings into the game, you've lost perspective. I'd be willing to bet if he had it to do over again, he'd go for the sure win-not that he'd ever admit that.

As far as Allison-she is a great player, bottom line. She may be a pretty awful human being, but I believe a lot of her evilness is strategy. She has to be hated to make it to the final two. I'm not saying she's a saint, but I do believe she is SO much smarter than most of you give her credit for. If she could read these messages I think she would laugh to herself and say "so it worked just like I planned." I believe she has a 50/50 chance of winning-we'll know soon enough!

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-03 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

>As far as Allison-she is a
>great player, bottom line.
>She may be a pretty
>awful human being, but I
>believe a lot of her
>evilness is strategy. She
>has to be hated to
>make it to the final
>two. I'm not saying
>she's a saint, but I
>do believe she is SO
>much smarter than most of
>you give her credit for.
> If she could read
>these messages I think she
>would laugh to herself and
>say "so it worked just
>like I planned." I
>believe she has a 50/50
>chance of winning-we'll know soon
>enough!

I would agree with you except she is EVIL ALL THE TIME!!! If it was "just game" why would she be such a (b)witch in the diary room? What's game about that? And why all the hateful crap about Robert being Cuban and the smack about his daughter, (a totally innocent 8 year old!!!) What was game about that? She was as good as HOH and it was only Jun she was talking to! No, Ali has shown her true colors and it's not about the game, that's how she is. I hope somebody throws rotten tomatoes at her at the movie premiere! I can't stand her STUPID FAKE SMILE and I won't be able to watch it if she wins! I dislike her so intensely that I hope Jun wins! (that's a heap of dislike!!!!)

OMG...that felt good I needed to vent, haven't been back here since I originally posted this message. Had a lot of built up Ali rage. Thanks for helping me get rid of it. (but it'll be back the next time I see HER!!)

I'm totally editing this because of the statement I made about I dislike Alislut so much I hope Jun wins. TOTALLY CHANGED MY MIND!!! I wasn't watching the feeds when the whole Robert bashing/Elena-bashing thing happened, I read about it later. But since then I listened for myself what went on and it was JUN who said she would destroy Elena's butterfly, and "the little
(b)itch will never see it". Alislut, said "it's gone", and "oh hell no" referring to Elena receiving the butterfly laughing cruelly the whole time. Alislut went on to say that when she is in the diary room giving Robert's goodbye speech she would say,"have fun on the boat back to Cuba"
They both went on and on about how much they hated him because he was trying to break up their alliance. (hmmmm a little pot calling the kettle black going on here)
I can't stand the fact that one of these women (I use that term loosely) will win and won't watch again until the episode where they all have a chance to confront each other on what happened during the show. I hope Jun and Alislut get destroyed!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
>hmmm....and that's what every body said
>about Will from BB2.
>Ali could win it just
>for playing dirty.

EDW won because he was charming. He lied, but he wasn't dirty. He was very upfront about the fact that he was gonna lie, and he did. But nobody hated him like they do Ali (although time in the sequester house seems to lessen that.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
I can't stand to even look at her. I bet her boyfriend will dump her after the show. And if he doesn't, then he deserves her. She said she would love to get out of the house and watch him play footbal.. yeah, i guess so, it is getting close to the show being over and she wants someone to come home to.. She jumps on any guy that stands still long enough. She gives women a bad name.
What, exactly do they see in her besides tail ?? I can't believe that Nathan wants her to show up at the "loser's lodge" after she used him and he got voted off... Is he really that hard up ???
You are right about that toothy ugly smile..Ugh. And boy has she gotten hefty in the booty. She better do some but exercises and forget the abs.
I guess she would be the one you would want to go up against in the finals, if you could stand her another two weeks. But, with Nathan mooning for her and the others guys, except Jack, too stupid to see how they were played, she might win..

09-05-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
Is he really
>that hard up ???
>

Well, his only other choice right now is Jack, so....

Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-05-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
I happen to LOVE Ali!! LOL

She is one of the best contestants that BB has ever had.... she uses her brain to get what she wants... and if that means taking a few guys down along the way i.e Nathan then so be it.

Look at the facts she has been put up more times than anyone this season.... convinced someone to veto her off to save her... one the GPOV been an HOH.... and is still kickin' all by PLAYING this game.

If you ask me she deserves this win, and who said you have to be likeable to win a reality TV game show... i.e Rich Hatch, Tina Wesson, Jenna Morasca, Vee Towery (who I despise) ect ect

If she doesn't win then I wouldn't mind Erika b/c they are both deserving b/c they have been playing this game more so than Jun and especially Robert.

(As for her being a so called "whore" I think Dana Justin David and Amanda fit that one a little better don't ya think... who in their right mind goes and sleeps with someone especially on TV that they just met LOL)

09-05-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
10. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
> she uses her brain
>to get what she wants...
>
Is that what you kids are calling those these days?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-05-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
Please vote for Ali for America's choice! Would love to see Donny dump her over the phone on national TV!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-05-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
LMAO that would be awesome! I'd love to hear him blow her off over the phone, put her on the spot and get her bawling. Man she would be so pathetic. Personally, if she were my girlfriend she definitely wouldn't be when she got home. (Unless she won the money, then I'd help her spend it and then drop her like a hot potatoe since she won it at my expense! Let's call it punitive damages. hehehe )

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Loathsome Alisnot!"
Another great Ali-hating thread. I guess we don't really need more, but I'll take 'em.

In fact I'm surprised it's taken me this long to add to this one.

Using her brain is she? I guess you can train monkeys to do just about anything these days.

The differences between Will Kirby (BB2) and Alisnot Pudgescum (BB4) are many & varied. Perhaps the key ingredient is charm, or lack thereof. Perhaps it's appearing to not really take the whole thing seriously vs unwholesome absorption with winning at all costs, regardless of the truth.

And perhaps it's simply the packaging - voice, looks and general maturity.

Whatever it is, I was cheering for Will from about half-way thru that season, and I've grown to only loathe A.P. more with every passing day. Everything and everyone she touches gets infected with her ugly delusional approach.

The last time I felt such loathing (Ghandia, Survivor5), fortunately the object of my hate didn't even make the jury. This time it is possible she will not only make the final 2 but convince enough jurors to vote for her.

As against Robert, I think enough people have seen him interact with his daughter to know there is another deserving side to him.

But as against Jun, too many jurors might discount the fact of her providing meals & massages, because they'd say she enjoyed doing those tasks and therefore it doesn't "count" towards her contribution to playing the game and being in the house.

I'm in agreement that the best thing would be to see Alisnot blown out of the door in 3rd place, almost there, but not quite. I don't care whether it's Jun, Erika or Robert who kicks Alisnot's skanky butt to the interviewing hut, but somebody, please, get rid of her before she taints this season beyond redemption.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-10-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Loathsome Alisnot!"
I'm wondering if one of the reasons they didn't do an America's choice for internet sites this year is the possibility that Ali could win it. They probably can't find any sites that have anything positive to say about her.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Spoke too soon!"
The internet chat is coming up - next America's Choice.

I think it'd be great if Ali won, but wouldn't BB try to ensure that there are only fans on hand? There are one or two out here.

SaphireLady, here's your chance to give Ali your encouragement.

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Spoke too soon!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-03 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

I missed something.. what is the next america's choice ??

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-03, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
I hope she is not in the final two. Ali is not the kind of role model we need, for playing games or life in general. Nuff said about that. JMHO.

WHOAMI
The way you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-11-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WAY TO GO ALI"
I say, love her, hate her, she has played this game the best and deserves to win it. Those other two don't even try to beat her in comps, what wimps.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: WAY TO GO ALI"
I have to grudgingly give her snaps, too. She was pretty brilliant defusing Robert's jury tampering scenario by bringing it up at the eviction meeting so all the other Loser Islanders see.
She has simply outplayed these guys.
I bet they give it to her.
I can't say I'll be disappointed with either a Jun or Ali win because, honestly, they played smarter than all the rest. Doesn't mean I want to have lunch with either of them.

>

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: WAY TO GO ALI"
Gotta agree whole heartedly with you Ginger...I wouldn't want my 13 yr old daughter to view Ali as a role model but Ali sure can work it.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
At least we cannot accuse her of the Cardinal Reality Show Sin...

BEING BORING.

I just wish we could see Donny dump her on national TV.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
I just wish we could see Donny dump her on national TV.

Better yet? Have Donny show up with a new squeeze. I'd pay to see that.

Fester

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I can't stand Ali, she'll be in the final two!"
Doubt Donny will dump her when she wins the $ (*sigh*).
>

astretch 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail astretch Click to send private message to astretch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "I HATE ALI I HATE ALI I HATE ALI"
As a female viewer I must say that Ali is the least worthy and most obnoxious person I have ever seen in my life. As far as the parents of the whore, let me make one statement to you both...your daughter is not a decent person that is headstrong and talented...she is a ##### that manipulates and lies to get what she wants. She is a cellulite ridden whore who sticks her tongue in anything that smells of testosterone...in fact, one of my favorite parts of BB4 was when David fooled around with her and then was so disgusted (as any normal human being would be after kissing her disugsting mouth) that he had to brush his teeth.
If I hear her nasaly voice one more time I might have to bitchslap the television...I hope to God that every juror decides to vote for neither and leave CBS in a state of "AUUUGGGHHHH!!!!"

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I HATE ALI I HATE ALI I HATE ALI"
So, what's your point?

The comment her dad made about her being the one we "love to hate" really irked me. I don't "love to hate" Ali. I *hate* hate Ali. In the world of reality TV, love-to-hate is like a compliment, IMO. Will of BB2 and Lex of S3 are worthy of the "love to hate" title.

What I hate most about Ali (while I'm on the topic ) is that she is at her most offensive in the DR. In the DR, the HG's can turn it off, take off their game face, unload and unwind. They know their DR's will have no effect on the endgame. Therefore, I have assumed that what we see in the DR during BB4 is what you get. That's the real deal. Ali sitting there at her ugliest, doing the "neck thang" while trashing Erika for giving her the friggin makeup tips she asked for. "The tears aren't real, they're for the game..." She doesn't just say it, she shouts it...she spits the words out. She's the angriest and most abrasive person I've ever seen on RTV. I don't love hating this. I don't like that it exists.

By my definition of reality game shows, she played the game the best. Should she win? Probably. Do I want her to? No, because I know, unlike Will and Lex, that she won't change into the real Alison, a normal, nice person. She'll be sitting there beside Julie doing the neck thing and reminding us all of how great she is.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-18-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Frisky reads my mind"
I watch TV for entertainment.

This is not entertaining.

This is repulsive and infuriating.

I will not be watching Big Brother again.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Beauty Queen Dropout"
So did you guys hear what Ali's father said? She knows how to backstab because she was a beauty pagent contestant! OH.MY.GOD Is that what those pagents teach the girls?!

“those fricken evil stepsisters of mine are not going to win the million dollars.” -- Christy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •